Behind the Innocence

Story Info
Behind the innocence...
4.3k words
4.34
10.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers

Hi, I am Sanjay here. I came with my new Story after the lockdown Time.

The heroine's name in this story is Sahana. She is my maternal uncle's wife. Her age is 40 years (9 years elder than me), her height is 5'1″, and her body stat is 36-32-36.

She has two daughters, which means my cousins. Their name is Hamshika elder one, and Hansika younger one. Both girls are dumb-headed people. Hamshika is 20 years old a 5'5″ in height. Her body stats is 34-30-36. The younger one is 18 and has lean body stats of 32-30-32.

My uncle passed away 10 years ago in an accident. My Aunty looks after their family using 2-acre land in my village.

When my uncle passed away, My aunt's age was only 30. She married my uncle when she was very young. So, even after my uncle's death, her sexual desire was not reduced due to her age. I regularly go to her house whenever I go to my hometown.

One fine day I went to my farmland to roam in the evening. I heard the woman moaning from a far distance. Due to curiosity, I follow the direction where the sound comes from. To my surprise, that sound is coming from my aunt's farmland.

I further checked who was there with mobile camera recording mode on. I knew somebody was having sex. So I went nearby with a camera recording to make a video.

As close I reach, the moaning sound increases along with filthy language. I slowly reached the place and hid behind the Bush, focusing on the couples having sex. Both are involved in their play just 10 meters away from me without noticing my presence.

A woman is taking a cowgirl position with a half saree. She is nude on top, and both her melons are doughing by that man. I am not getting their faces clearly because that woman's nude back is blocking my view. After a few minutes, that man took a position in doggy style to continue the fuck.

So both couples' faces are clear to me now. I was shocked to see their faces. That woman was none other than my aunt, and that man was our neighbour. I heard gossip in my village that both were having affairs, but I didn't believe that. My aunt was so innocent in front of our family members.

But today, what I witnessed changed my mind towards her. I came to my senses by hearing their moaning. His name is Mari. He is fucking my aunt in the doggy style. My aunt's huge melons are hanging fully, and both melons are shaking vigorously due to the fucking thrust.

My cock is getting hard while watching my aunts' nude hanging boobs and their fucking scenes. I wanted to fuck my aunt there only after watching that scenes. But I controlled myself and zoomed the camera further to record their face. While fucking he said to my aunt, "You are still sexy from the past 5 years."

I was shocked to hear that my aunt had been having sex with him for so many days without getting caught. I cursed myself for thinking of her as innocent. After a few minutes, he released the cum in my aunt's pussy. So I came back silently without getting noticed.

I reached my home back and jerked myself to release my heat. My aunt reached home after 30-40 minutes with the same innocent face. I was waiting for her in my uncle's house with talking with my cousins. They don't know their mother's act.

Even if they know about her, they will forget everything if she buys snacks for them. That many dumb-ass girls they are. Due to this advantage, my aunt has maintained an affair for many years.

She welcomed me and asked when I came from Bangalore. I was confused for a moment. Did I see the same person a few hours ago in that position? What an amazing actor, my aunt. The Oscar-level actor she is.

I planned to stay in their house only that day. I want to fuck my Aunty at any cost after watching her sexy beauty. So, I planned to play a ghost movie on the TV. Both my cousins are fearful of watching ghost movies.

But they are very much eager to watch that type of movie. (Especially English movies, as they think only genius people will watch English movies)

After dinner, we all sat on the sofa in order from the wall, Hansika, Hamshika, me and my aunt at last. I started the movie. While watching the movie, I looked at my cousins. Both are hugging each other and watching the movie due to fear.

I looked at my aunt now. She also enjoyed the movie. Slowly I put my right hand on my aunt's shoulder and gently rub. My Aunty noticed but went silent as she thought it was my mistake.

But after some time, again, I put my hand on the front side towards her boobs. She jerked, threw my hand away, and stood with an angry look at me. She asked, "What are you doing? Have you any sense?" with an angry voice.

My cousins didn't hear her voice as they were deeply involved in the movie. I, too, pulled her out from the hall and took her to the backyard where cattle are tied. I pushed her to the wall and tried to kiss her lips.

She slapped, pushed me away, and scolded me loudly, "What are you doing? I'll inform your parents if you don't go out now." She scolded me like anything in a loud voice as I tried to kiss her.

She tried to push me outside. Instead, I pushed her strongly towards the wall, pressed my body, and again tried to kiss her lips. She beat me and slapped me again. I got angry with her. So I closed her mouth strongly and opened my mobile to play the video.

Her resistance slowly decreased while watching her sex video on my mobile. Her face became pale, and she started to cry. I closed her mouth and started to laugh. I told her if she not allowed me to fuck her, I would expose her video everywhere, and as a result, she knew. She left my hand and started to beg.

Sahana: Please, Sanju, don't do this. I didn't do this intentionally. Your uncle stopped fucking me after Hansika was born. But my sexual urge didn't reduce due to my young age. So I was fingering myself till your uncle died. Later that I met our neighbour. Gradually I fell for him, and from that day, it continued.

Please forgive me. I won't do that again. Please delete that video.

Me: Sorry, Aunty, I can't delete this without enjoying your delicious body. You have a nice body with the right amount of flesh.

Sahana: Sanju, try to understand me. I can't fuck you. You are my nephew. I can't do the same mistake again.

Me: Aunty, I am not here to follow your words. You have to follow my words as you have no other option.

She stopped pleading with me as she knew about my nature. I won't bend if I stick to anything. She agreed to get fuck me with the condition of deleting the video after that.

I told her again. "Aunty, don't order me what to do and what not to do. You are my slave from now onwards. You have to follow my words only." She agreed to me as there was no option.

I told her not to meet her neighbour at any cost from today onwards. She has to have sex with me whenever and wherever I want. And should follow my order whatever it is. She nodded yes. I was happy inside to get such an opportunity.

My cousins were busy in the movie and didn't know what was happening in the cattle yard. So I took their mom between the cattle. Our cows are good ones. They even won't harm outsiders. I told her to remove the saree. She started to remove the pallu.

I saw her cleavage sweating due to the fight. She bathed after coming from the farm to get unnoticed her evening sex. I can sense her body smell along with lux perfume. I went near her and pressed her huge melons above the blouse. She didn't wear a bra at night time.

I removed her blouse and made her boobs free. I started to suck her boobs one by one. She pressed my head towards her boobs tightly. I felt difficulty breathing in between her boobs. I went further down to loosen the skirt knot. It dropped down.

Now she is fully naked in front of me as she didn't have the habit of wearing a bra and panty during nighttime. My Aunty is standing fully naked in front of me. Her pussy is covered with pubic hair. I think she has trimmed 3-4 days before.

I kneeled and smelled her pussy. It smelled great. I kissed her pussy and touched her pussy lips with my tongue. She jerked her body and held my hair tightly. I started to lick her pussy slowly and inserted my tongue deeply. I am playing with her pussy using my tongue inside.

She started to moan loudly. But her voice is not reaching her children due to the cattle bell sound. She pulled my hair and reached the climax. She squirted all her juices on my face. I stood up and told her to lick her juice from my face. She happily did as I told her.

Then we went to kiss for some time deeply. Now my cock is poking her pussy inside the pant. She held my cock above the pant and started to press. We stopped kissing. She removed my night pant and underwear in one go. My cock sprang out from the undie.

She holds my cock in her hand. I told her to suck. She put her lips above my cock tip with a lusty face. She started to suck my cock deeply. She is a pro at sucking the cock. I closed my eyes, withholding her face against my cock. She sucked my cock deeply. I released my whole cum to make her drunk.

After that, we sat on the floor between the cows. Both are resting on the floor naked. And taking rest for some time. She is jerking my dick in one hand slowly to make it hard. I saw her inner lust while doing that. After some time, I got hard on again. I came over to her and placed my erect cock on the pussy.

Her pussy is loose due to continuous fuck for the past 5 years. Later she told me they had sex at least once every month. I inserted my dick inside her pussy. I started to fuck her, but due to her loosened pussy. I am not getting a kick. So I made her in the doggy style and placed my dick at the entrance of her ass hole.

She denied me as she didn't have anal sex till that time. So I was happy as I was going to fuck her ass for the first time. I inserted my cock with her resistance of her. She shouted with pain. I rest on her back and hold her boobs from the back side and insert my cock deep inside.

She is moaning with pain now. I started to fuck her ass slowly. After getting the rhythm, I used my pace to fuck her ass. Slowly she adjusted herself, and her pain turned into pleasure. I fucked roughly her ass and filled her asshole with my cum.

We both fell on the floor naked with exhausted bodies. I turned towards her and told her, "Even at this age. You are awesome to fuck. From today onwards, you are my bitch." She smiled at me and kissed my lips. "I will do whatever you want for this. She placed her hands on my cock," she said.

I warned her again, don't try to fool me by having sex with her neighbour. Today onwards, you are my slave and should follow whatever I say. She replied, "Who will go for old dick after getting the young dick?" holding my dick.

I told her, "You are the real bitch I have ever seen," and put my mouth on her boobs.

Sahana replied, "Who will go for old dick after getting young dick?" withholding my dick. I told you you are the real bitch I have ever seen and put my mouth on her boobs.

So like that, I started my sex journey with my aunt. We used to fuck in her house only after my cousins went to college.

One fine day, I went to my aunt's house after my cousins left for college, saying they would reach by evening as there were some tests in the college after lunch. I was happy inside as I got a full day to fuck my aunt.

My aunt was cleaning utensils. I went nearby from the back side. She was wearing a nighty with a back zip. I pulled her zip and kissed the neck above the bra strap. She resisted as she had a lot of work on that day. But I ignored her, slid the nighty, and kissed her shoulders.

I cupped her boobs above the dress and pressed while kissing her bare back and shoulder. She stopped her work as she couldn't resist further. I pulled her dress above till waist and pressed her buttocks gently. She moaned while cleaning her hands.

I removed her panty below, kissed her smooth, soft buttock, and gently bit her. She moaned and said leave me, "Sanju, I can't control it." I further bit her buttocks and inserted a finger into her pussy to make love. She started to wet down and moan loudly.

I turned her towards me and put my tongue on pussy, and started to eat. I deeply inserted the tongue to give her pleasure. She removed her nighty and bra in one go and started to press her boobs.

Now I am eating my aunt's naked pussy and further went to the navel. I spend some time in the navel by smooching alternatively with pussy. She is breathing heavily while pressing her boobs with closed eyes.

I made her sit on the kitchen counter and started to smooch her lips. We both kiss each other. Our tongues are fighting inside our mouths by exchanging each other's saliva. We kissed continuously for 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, she removed my tee and pant.

Now I am with my underwater erected penis. I kiss her lips by pressing her boobs. She is kissing me, holding and pressing my erect dick with her left hand. We are both lost in our world.

After some time, I moved to her pussy to continue my work. Now I inserted my tongue deep and started to tongue fucking. She was breathing heavily, and after immense fucking she released her juices and made me drink.

She removed my dick and took the position to suck my cock. But I refused to fuck her mouth. I took her to the hall and made her sit on the sofa. I hold her legs apart towards the sky. As she is shorter, I adjusted her pussy for cock level using a pillow below her buttocks.

Her pussy hole is wide open and ready to take my cock. She said her pussy is paining due to stretch. I hold her legs tightly and insert my cock. I started to fuck her pussy slowly. Then I increased my pace to tear her pussy. I thought her pussy was loose initially, but she didn't fucked deeply until then.

She started to moan with a mixture of pain and pleasure. I started to fuck her vigorously. I rammed her pussy deeply and made her feel my cock inside her womb. She shouted with pain, and tears rolled down her eyes along with the juice from pussy.

After a few minutes, I also reached the verge of release, so I left her legs and made her sit on her knees. Now I inserted my cock in her mouth and started to fuck. After a few seconds, I released all cum inside her mouth. She drank all my juice without wasting it.

We took a rest on the sofa with naked bodies. She said she didn't feel this mixture of pain and pleasure even after fucking me so many times and kissing my lips to thank me.

I made her sleep on the sofa and inserted my limp cock inside her pussy. And started to suck her boobs one by one slowly. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face. My cock is getting grow slowly inside her pussy. She felt that growth of my cock inside her, so she pinched my cheeks and said naughtily.

I made her hands tied to nearby wooden chairs. I held her legs apart and started to suck her pussy. I bite her pussy lips slowly and pull her pussy flesh using my teeth, which made her intolerable pleasure. She screamed at me to leave as she couldn't control herself.

She started to bite her lips, her body shaking with pain and pleasure as I pulled her pussy. I continued to mouth fuck her pussy using my tongue deep inside. She screamed as she didn't get more pleasure like this to date.

She said, "You are a monster. If I knew you had been such an extreme player before, I would not have wasted my age to date. You are the best sucker of my life."

I continued further to make her cum on my face. I tasted her pussy juice and made her taste her juice by kissing her lips. While this was happening, her elder daughter Hamshika entered the house using another set of keys.

She came back as she had forgotten her phone while going. She usually keeps one more set of keys as her mother will be on the farm when she arrives home. She screamed, what is happening here? We were also shocked by seeing her presence.

my cousin is shocked to see my cock inside her mother's pussy. She yelled at us, "What is going on here?" We both stand up from the sofa. Her mother was dressing, but I stood naked with my cock hanging.

While scolding Hamshika saw my cock. She paused for a second, staring at my cock. Due to her look, my cock started to erect slowly. She suddenly gets her sense after seeing my cock grow. She is stammering now while scolding again. She is unable to control her eyes on looking at my nude cock.

Later she left the place after scolding. I looked at my aunt. She was afraid as she was caught red-handed by Hamshika. I consoled her, "Don't worry, I'll handle your daughter." But still, she didn't come out of that shock. I tried to console her by kissing her lips, but she pushed me away and left with a sad face.

Later in the evening, I went to pick up Hamshika from her college. I was waiting for her. She came out with her friend. I called her to drop, and she came and sat backside of the bike. I took her to a nearby park. She asked why did I bring there.

I said I wanted to talk with her. She agreed and followed me inside the park. The park is filled with a little crowd. I took her to the last corner place of the park. Our conversation went like this.

Me: Hamshika, I want to tell you something which you saw in the morning.

Hamshika: I don't want to hear anything from you. I know what you guys were doing.

Me: You know what we were doing. But do you know why we were doing it?

H: Why? She asked with an angry face.

Me: Listen, We are humans having sex hormones, if it is not used properly regularly it may affect adversely our body.

H: So?

Me: To help your mom, we are having sex. After your father's death, your mom didn't get sex, that's why she was getting fat. You didn't observe? She was lean like your sister when your father was there. After your father's death, your mom got fat day by day due to her hormone imbalance.

Now Hamshika was listening to my words carefully like Dumbass. I caught her sense, so I continued.

"Today morning, while scolding us, you saw my cock and resumed your act. Do you know why?" She was embarrassed as she got to know that I caught her.

"Because your sex hormones are also awakened at that time. So you were staring at my cock even scolding me. At a young age you only get that sense means. How can your mother not?"

I helped your mother as I need your family should safe. If your mother also died due to a hormone problem, you guys will be orphans now. That's why I helped her with sex.

H: But...

Me: (I put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed gently) Nothing is wrong. Don't think bad of us. Don't you want your mother should be healthy?

H: Yes, what should I do about that?

Me: Good girl, nothing to do. Today, go to your mom and tell her, "If she wants sex, she can have it with me, I don't have any problem, and I don't think bad of you as I can understand your problem."

Me: This will give positive energy to her. Don't tell your sister about this as she can't understand. (I said this because Hamshika should think she is more clever than her sister.)

Hamshika smiled. She thinks she realised the real facts and hugged me as I helped her mother to keep her healthy. I was happy inside as I fooled her. (Even I didn't think she was this dumb). I got her chaats and icecreams in the park. She walked happily while eating icecreams.

At night after dinner, she went to her mother. She said sorry as she scolded in the morning. She can do whatever she needs, which keeps her healthy. She went to sleep by saying good night after kissing her mom.

My aunt was puzzled as she didn't know the background drama which I created. She called me and told me what things happened. She said she didn't know how it had happened. I told her, "Don't think too much about that. Everything is resolved."

She got relief after hearing my words. I told her to meet me in the backyard after half an hour. After work my aunt came to the backyard once her daughters went to sleep. I grabbed her once she reached me. She is happy and asks what made her daughter change like that.

odinchacha
odinchacha
249 Followers
12