Behind the Iron Curtain Ch. 04

Story Info
Business was proving hard, but the sisters kept me hard...
4.1k words
4.73
7.2k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Berlin Wall fell, I had lost a battle in office politics and got sent to a former communist country to build up the (non-existent) business there. I had landed on my feet, bagging myself two lovely ladies that were keeping me in pussy, but as far as business was concerned, it was a dud.

-------------------

I had been working on a mind map of all the factors that would take our business to success and I finally showed it to Danica. She grasped its use without any explanation from me. It made me sad to realise that such a clever girl would have so much difficulty finding a job. We had just fucked in my office and cleaned up in the executive washroom. We were now sitting on opposite sides of the table, properly dressed - except for her bra and knickers, which I had forbidden her to wear and kept on the desk where we could both see them.

'We can't do anything about Georgi until he makes a move,' she said and I agreed. Our former office manager had made a lot of threatening noises when I had fired him earlier today. I was sure he would do something but until he did, we'd just have to wait. For now, I had got all the locks changed so his keys wouldn't work. That reminded me.

'How many sets of keys did the locksmith give you?'

'Three.'

'Give me one set and keep the other with you. Give the third set to Natalya so they are at home in case we need them in an emergency.' She nodded and I continued. 'So there's nothing anywhere about clients and suppliers?'

Danica shook her head. I thought for a moment. 'You know, I think the bastard never got around to talking to anyone.'

'So what do we do?' asked Danica.

'We go back to first principles. What's your country famous for?'

'Foxes?' asked Danica, with a grin.

'Cheeky,' I said. 'But not something we can export.'

'Beer,' said Danica. 'We make the best beer in the world.'

I was sceptical about that, but said, 'Okay, make a list and add beer to the top. What else do you people make?'

'Explosives?'

'What? Really? Like bombs?'

'Yes. They are used for mining, demolitions and many other things.'

'All right, add that to the list.'

She couldn't think of anything else, so the list remained at two items. We were an import-export firm, so I should look for items the country needed as well as those it made, but I had done my homework before leaving London and I knew that the country was poor and still had a hangover of foreign exchange regulations from its communist days. Companies would find it difficult to pay for imports. 'I like beer, so let's start with that,' I said.

'Oh, I thought you liked bangs too,' she said, with an innocent face.

I looked at her in surprise and laughed when I got the joke. 'I like banging foxes,' I said. 'And you my slut, are getting too sassy. I think I should put you over my knees and spank your bottom.'

'I am sorry sir,' she replied. 'I am a good girl.'

'You are a naughty girl. But let's get back to work, so we can go home more quickly. I want you to make a list of all the beer companies, their brands, quality and popularity.'

'Yes sir.'

A couple of hours later, we had wrapped up everything and headed home. As soon as I got down from the car, a whirlwind dashed up to me and almost bowled me over. It was Natalya. She had run straight into my arms as soon as I had got down from the car and was showering me with kisses. She reminded me of a loyal dog that welcomes its master on his return. Perhaps she really was my bitch!

I laughed and gripped her ass. 'Wow...' I raised her off the ground and slung her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and carried her into the house, using my free hand to stroke her thighs and ass. Once inside, I set her down and turned to Danica, noticing that she had brought in my briefcase. 'What's got your sister so excited?' I asked. 'Was it my manly presence?'

Danica laughed and spoke to her sister in their native tongue. Natalya didn't speak English. 'She went to her first English class today and says the teacher and other students were all excellent. She had never imagined that she'd have an opportunity to study like that and is very excited about it.'

Natalya spoke again and Danica listened, nodding. A frown creased her face and she looked worried. When Danica didn't speak, Natalya said something to her, sharply. Danica took a deep breath and said to me, 'Natalya thanks you from the bottom of her heart. She says you are the first person after the death of our father who has done something for her, for both of us. She promises that she will remain your devoted slave until you don't want her anymore.'

I was touched, and nodded seriously. Danica continued, 'My sister is a very sincere girl. If she says something, she really means it. She has handed herself over to you completely and will do whatever you want. Please don't take advantage of her.'

'Come here, both of you,' I said, opening my arms wide. They both came into my arms. Natalya in a rush and Danica more slowly. 'I have known you both just for a day, but I already love you both. I will fuck you both, and use your bodies for my pleasure any time and any way that I want. I expect your loyalty and I won't tolerate either of you refusing me anything I want you to do. But I swear I will look after you both and do my best to make sure that your lives are comfortable and that no harm comes to you from anyone.'

Danica translated for Natalya and then both sisters melted into my arms and I was french kissing them both with two sets of asses in my hands and two pairs of boobs pressing into me. The sisters guided me to the sofa, talking softly among themselves. Somehow my jacket and shirt were removed by the time I reached it. When I sat down in the sofa, Danica said, 'Natalya says that dinner is in the oven and will be ready in an hour. She also said that this is her lone time with you unless you want both of us.'

I had already fucked Danica a couple of times in the office and I'd spend the night with both of them in bed, so I nodded and waved her away. 'Relax until dinner,' I said. There was no relaxing for Natalya.

That had been three days ago. At home, things were good. I had had more sex in the last few days than in the three years before that, but work was a different matter. Danica and I were both frustrated. These were the days before Google. Most companies weren't even on the web. And in Eastern Europe, where communism had just been overthrown, everything was still a state secret. Whether it was a list of companies or their products or sizes, even addresses sometimes, were treated as state secrets and we couldn't find out anything. I also suspected that Georgi had put the squeeze on us because people sometimes hung up on us as we mentioned our company name. I was at my wit's end as I came back home with Danica on the evening of that fourth day.

I had some time, but not a lot, before London noticed that I wasn't producing any results. Then I'd be out of my job. The thought of leaving this country and the two sisters was like a bullet to the heart. I had a great life here, the life of a multi-millionaire in many ways, and I didn't want to screw it up. But I wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps I should go back to Georgi and hire him back. If he wanted to hire his cousin or whoever, what did it matter? We had the money. I had made an enemy of him however, and it would be horrible to have to eat humble pie. But if that was the only way to save my job and keep my promise to Natalya and Danica that I'd look after them, then that's what I'll do. A sour taste filled my mouth, but I decided that the next day I'd get in touch with Georgi and apologise for being hasty and offer him his job back.

Natalya greeted me as normal and Danica disappeared into the house. In what was rapidly becoming a familiar, but still exciting, procedure, Natalya knelt down in front of me and took off my shoes and socks. Her skirt was so short that it hid nothing when she sat down. I discovered that she hadn't worn any knickers and that her bare, shaven pussy with its vertical cleft, half-open lips and the clitoris visible like a shy woman peeping out a doorway was a beautiful sight. I rapidly forgot about tomorrow's conversation with Georgi and my cock started hardening. When Natalya took my feet in her hands and started sucking my toes while looking up at me, my cock went ramrod hard. It reminded me of an old joke. A travelling salesman goes to a pub in a small village and finds it completely empty except for a busty bar woman cleaning the bar and a couple of young men kissing each other in a corner. He is disgusted by the open homosexual display but then thinks to himself that this is great as it leaves the field open for him to try and get into the barmaid's knickers. He starts chatting up the woman and starts boasting about what a great lover he is. The woman smiles at him and says, 'I'll make you a bet. One of those guys over there is my brother. If you can do everything he does, then we'll go upstairs and fuck. If you can't, then you have to give me 100 pounds.'

The man thinks for a bit, looking over the men. They don't look particularly strong or anything physically exceptional. He's pretty sure he can match the men in anything they can do. He'd really like to fuck this busty maid but wonders if he is being tricked. 'I am not kissing a man or anything like that,' he says.

She shakes her head. 'You don't have to touch either man.'

'All right,' he says. 'I am game.' He takes out five twenties and lays them out on the bar. She calls her brother to the bar and takes her dress off. The barmaid's bra is struggling to hold her huge breasts. Her knickers are tiny and barely hide her pussy. The man gets excited. She reaches behind her and takes her bra off, exposing her lovely large tits to both men. The salesman gets even more excited but the other men don't show any reaction to the beauty on display.

The maid exposes herself to the men properly, playing with her boobs, spreading her legs wide and turning round so they can admire her from all angles. She then stands still in front of the men and says to the salesman, 'Now repeat everything my brother does.'

The brother grabs one boob and the salesman follows by taking hold of the other tit. The man gives it a good squeeze and tweaks her nipple. The salesman repeats the actions. The brother then fondles the woman's ass and spanks it lightly. The salesman is getting really excited as he too gropes the woman and spanks her. The man then rubs a finger up and down the woman's knickers. The salesman does it too. Finally the brother bends his soft cock in half. The salesman is stymied!The barmaid pats the salesman's hard cock, puts on her dress and laughingly takes the money from the bar and shoves it down the front of her bra.

I am like that salesman, I think. There is no way I am bending my dick in half now. I'd as soon be able to bend a two inch thick steel rod. Natalya gave my toes one final suck and then started kissing me up my legs. Who knew that knees were an erogenous zone? My toes curled as she applied her lips to my knees and lightly fluttered her tongue against them. Then she was moving upwards, over my thighs, gave my balls a lick, avoided my cock and rained kisses on my abdomen. Her boobs were resting on my thighs as she did this. She went higher still and began kissing my nipples. She sucked on them and I gasped in delight. I reached out to her and returned the favour by pinching her nipples and twisting them. She looked up at me and lightly bit the nipple she was on. I twisted both her nipples and squeezed them hard between my fingers. She gasped and let go off my nipple. Then she smiled, gave me a wink and moving across my chest, bit that one. 'You bitch!' I said softly, and squeezed her boobs hard and slapped them.

She got up and sat on my legs, straddling me, put her hands round my neck and started kissing me on the face. I could feel the hot cleft of her pussy on my cock. I put my hands on her ass and raised her. My cock sprang up and I lowered her slowly back down. The angle wasn't quite correct until Natalya reached down and held my cock at the right angle. The head of my cock was enveloped by her lips but instead of lowering her further, I moved her ass back and forth, rubbing her entire pussy against my cock, delighting in the friction with her soft folds. On one move, the tip of my cock pressed against her clit and she moaned. 'Please... please fuck me,' she cried, trying to lower herself. Natalja's vocabulary was improving as she attended her English classes, though I doubt her teacher had taught her that particular sentence!

I relented and lining up her wet cunt with my shaft, I dropped her. She gasped as my cock went into her like a hot knife in butter. She closed her eyes and ground her pelvis against me. I grasped her hair and pulled her head away from me. She arched back, exposing her high breasts and her neck to me. I leaned forward and mock-bit her on her creamy swan-like neck like some Romanian vampire. She stayed like that, utterly submissive to me. We were joined in two places - my cock in her cunt and my teeth wrapped around her jugular - and we stayed still for almost a minute. Then she gave a small squeeze with her cunt muscles and I growled like an animal, getting off her neck and fucking her at breakneck pace. Just as I was about to cum, she put a hand on my chest and said, 'Stop!'

I was so surprised that I actually stopped. She extracted herself from me and my cock fell out of her cunt with a plop. I was still fully erect and my cock glistened with Natalya's juices. She picked up a scarf that I had noted earlier and moved to wrap it round my eyes. I jerked back and held her by the wrist. 'What are you doing?' I asked angrily.

Natalya went still, her extraordinary eyes looking into mine from close up. 'Trust in me, please,' she said.

I held her wrist for a second longer, then nodded and let go. She smiled and leaned forward to blindfold me. Just before the scarf went round me, I saw her tits close and bent forward to bite a nipple. I was sightless soon and when I let go of her boob, Natalya moved back. I hadn't appreciated just how vulnerable the blindfold made me feel. My ears became very sensitive and I heard the tiny noises the house made - the water rushing through the radiators, the wood creaking as it adjusted to the temperature, the wind whistling in the chimney... I heard Natalya walk away. Where was she going? I wanted to rip away the blindfold, but restrained myself with difficulty. She had clearly planned something and I didn't want to spoil her surprise.

I soon heard steps - Natalya was coming back. But wait, the sound of the steps was a bit odd. I strained to hear and smiled as I realised what was going on. There were two pairs of feet coming over. Danica was joining us too, even though she normally stayed away and treated the early evening interlude as Natalya's lone time with me. Natalya sat down next to me on the sofa. I'd recognise her even with my eyes closed. I twisted my upper body to take her in my arms and any doubts I might have had about her identity were cleared. In just the past few days, I had become intimately familiar with her body shape. We started kissing and I felt Danica take my cock in her mouth. She seemed surprisingly tentative and I reached out with one hand and pushed her head deeper on to my cock. She made a choking sound and I backed off, kissing Natalya and letting Danica set her own pace.

My right hand was round Natalya and my left hand found it's way to her tits. I groped her boobs, fondling and squeezing, and playing with her nipples while continuing to kiss her. Meanwhile Danica had found her pace and was giving me a great blowjob. I raised my legs and spread them wide. She didn't take the hint, but I felt Natalya reach out to her sister and guide her off my cock and on to my balls. Natalya guided Danica as she licked my balls and took my sack into her mouth. Natalya then bent down and started sucking my cock. As I enjoyed the sensation of being pleasured by the two ladies, I heard footsteps from the door. What? With both sisters giving me a blowjob, who the hell else was in the room? I sat back in the chair and pulled the blindfold off me. Standing by the door was Danica! I looked at the floor and saw Natalya and an unknown red-headed girl. She was naked and the first thing I noticed about her were her large creamy boobs topped with tiny, strawberry-coloured nipples.

'Who are you?' I asked.

The woman seemed frozen and didn't speak. Danica stepped forward. 'She is Lilya. As you know I haven't been able to find out anything about the beer business in our country.' I nodded. These were the days before the internet had become popular and in Eastern Europe even telephone directories did not exist. Everything had been treated as a state secret for fifty years and that attitude still permeated society. Unless you knew someone who knew someone, no information was forthcoming. And by getting rid of Georgi, we had cut ourselves off from all those contacts. I also suspected that Georgi was actively acting against us. A couple of times, contacts that had seemed promising had petered out as soon as we said who we were.

'Yes, but what has that got to do with this lady?' I asked.

'Lilya has just joined as one of the teachers in the institute that Natalya is going to. Natalya was talking to her and found out that Lilya is an expert in the beer business.'

I looked at the naked woman kneeling in front of me. 'Really?' I asked, full of doubt.

Lilya seemed to find her tongue. She nodded vigorously which made her boobs shake and distracted me. I remembered my manners. I held out my hand, 'How do you do?'

She giggled. 'How do you do?' she replied, in perfect, if accented, English.

'Please sit up,' I said, pointing to the chair opposite. She stood up, and I had a chance to study her lovely figure. Her pussy was fully shaved so I couldn't tell if the rug matched the drapes, as they say, but I had no doubt, because she was very fair in the way that only redheads can be. She was shorter than Natalya and Danica, about 5'2", but perfectly proportioned. She blushed when she saw me looking at her and I saw that her blush extended below her face, to her neck and even to part of her boobs. Natalya handed her a sheet and Lilya thanked her and wrapped herself in it before sitting down in the chair.

'My name is Lilya,' she said formally. 'I used to work as the second secretary to the Comrade Commissar of the Alcohol Production Controller for the last ten years.'

I frowned. 'How old are you?' I asked. She seemed to be too young to have worked for so long.

'Twenty-six,' she replied. 'I started working at sixteen, immediately after my school.'

I thought of something else. 'Who or what is the Alcohol Production Controller?'

'This was the government department that determined which company made how much alcohol in which brewery.'

My mind boggled at the idea of such an office. 'How did it work?'

'We got estimates of population of all the population centres from the census bureau, crop production from the agricultural office, weather conditions from the meteorological office, then used statistics to compute how much beer and vodka and brandy and other types of drinks to make and we sent instructions to all the companies and the breweries.'

'Wow!' I said. 'Did it work?'

She shook her head. 'We worked hard, but however much we tried, we always ended up with a glut of something and a shortage of something else every year. So many times, we just flushed good alcohol down the drain, because even when we got our numbers correct, we didn't get the right number of bottles from the glassworkers department or the right number of trains to move the drinks from the transportation department.'

12