Behind the tapestry Pt. 10 - Conclusion

Story Info
The lust for one another does not end.
4.3k words
4.9
4.6k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their laughter and playfulness during breakfast the next morning was not unusual for others to witness.

He would reach over with his fork, offering her a half of a cherry tomato that was mistakenly put on his plate. She would shake her head and tell him that he needs to eat it.

"Tomatoes are good for you my king." She said as he attempted to offer her the tomato.

"No my queen, tomatoes are good for you. They are a nuisance to me." He said as he dropped the tomato half in an empty bowl.

After breakfast, the king and queen enjoyed a walk in their garden. They slowly meandered through the maze of flowers, and felt as if they were floating in the serenity of the environment. The dazzling colors and the perfumed scented air swirled around them as if the flowers themselves were enjoying the presence of the royal couple.

Exiting the garden, the king led the queen to the stables.

"My love." The queen said softly. "I hope you do not expect me to climb atop a horse and ride with you."

With a twinkle in his eye, the king emitted a slight chuckle.

"The thought never crossed my mind. But, I do think with a little assistance, you will be able to take two small steps up into a carriage."

He had led her through the stables to a waiting carriage outside the fence. With the aid of his outstretched hand, she deftly scaled the step and sat on the padded seat.

The king took the reins from the stable boy, made a clucking sound in his cheek then said, "Come on boy."

The horse exited the grounds with an easy gait that was neither too fast nor too slow. "Just right for mama bear." The king thought then smiled as he looked over at his love.

They rode in silence for quite a while. Many times the king wanted to remind her that all of his thoughts and desires always lead back to her. He wanted to tell her how radiant and beautiful she was to him. He felt like he needed to stand and proclaim his love at the top of his voice. But, he knew she needed to be alone with her thoughts.

He knew that there were many times he talked too much and needed to be quiet and listen. Listening not only to her words but to her actions, her expressions. She already knew that he would stand in front of a thousand archers with their bowstrings pulled taut just to protect her. What she needed now was the silence in order to think.

He would wait for her to begin a conversation, if she decided she wanted to speak.

She reached over and rested her hand on his thigh as they rode. He held the reins in one hand then placed his other on top of hers. Wrapping his fingers around her hand he gave it a slight squeeze.

Turning to him, her face pale and a tear in her eye, she began to talk.

"I am afraid. I am going to be a mommy soon and I am scared to death. I have never done this before and I do not know if I will be a good mommy. Every action I do will need to be with the thought that my child will see or end up knowing my action. My child will emulate what they see."

She sighed. Sniffled. Then continued.

"I do not even know how to hold a baby."

She began crying and trying to talk between sobs.

"You will think"...sob..."my body is ugly and never want to touch me again!"

"How am I to raise a child if I am not even sure how to change a diaper?"

She covered her face with both of her hands and released a shuddering cry. The king rubbed her back as she expelled the pent up worry and anxiety.

Once her breathing returned to normal and she stopped crying, she sat up and wiped her tears with her kerchief. "I am sorry my love. Forgive me for being so weak." She said as she dabbed her eyes and forehead.

The king kept his eyes forward as they continued to ride. Still holding the reins in one hand, he removed his other hand from her back, reached over, gripped her hand and held it in his.

"You got very upset with me when I released you from your duties with the kingdom. I know how strong you are. I admire your strength. I also know that it is your weakness. You will continue to work, to fight and to press on until you are exhausted."

He looked at her and smiled.

"In your worries you have seemed to forgotten about me."

"I most certainly have not!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, but you have." He said as he looked forward once again.

"You say that you do not know how to hold a baby or change a diaper. You say that you are frightened because you have never been a mommy."

He took a deep breath, held it, then exhaled.

"You forget that I have never been a daddy. I have never held a baby or changed a diaper. We are experiencing these things together, for the first time! I am also frightened, but I know that we will be together and we will be the best mommy and best daddy that we can be. We will have the best people helping us and guiding us in what we need to do so our baby will be safe."

He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it. As for your body. You also forget that it belongs to me. I love your body, I love your soul. I love you. Period."

The king stopped the carriage under a tree by their waterfall, hopped down and tied the lead rope so the horse will not wonder.

The queen stood and held out her hand so he could assist her in stepping down, but he got back into the carriage and stood facing her. He placed his hands on either side of her face, kissed the tip of her nose then began to speak.

"Do not forget about me. We are in this together. I love you more than any words I could say or write. This child is our child. I will be up when it cries so that you may sleep a little longer. I will change the diaper so you may rest. I have vowed to take care of you and this is just another small way for me to prove to you that I honor my vows."

He leaned in and kissed her lips.

"You are not doing all of this alone. This is us. Not just you and me. But us as a family."

Another kiss. Longer. Deeper.

"As for your body. You are mine. I will always want what is mine."

He lowered his hands and began to remove her clothes. His eyes locked on hers as he bared her shoulders. She closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly as his lips kissed her neck.

She could feel the breeze as her nipples were released and became erect. He sat her down on the seat frame as each breast and nipple were kissed, sucked and nibbled.

Her clothes sat in a heap on the floor of the carriage as he positioned himself on the seat of the carriage with her feet resting on either side of him.

"I am hungry my queen."

He leaned forward and inserted his extended tongue into her wet and open lips. She could hear his moans as his tongue flicked and slid on and in her. He sucked on her hardened clit moving his head up and down on her with the same motions her head moves when she is taking him in her mouth.

He felt her hands on the back of his head as she buried his face into her. She was stealing his breath as she began to shudder. Her quivering body made his hunger deepen which encouraged him to renew his efforts in pleasing her.

After a quick gasp of air, he feasted on her dripping wetness. He inserted a finger and curled it upwards and began to thrust his hand as he cleaned every drop of nectar she emitted.

Her orgasmic moan roared along side the water fall.

Her gasps rushed along with the breathy wind.

Her sweet vocalizations married with the songs of the birds.

Her king pleased her. He gave her whatever she wanted and would deny himself everything in order to please her.

That night while they were in bed, the queen was unable to get comfortable. The king rubbed her back, rearranged the pillows, got her water to drink.

When he returned to the bed with a cool and a warm wash cloth, the queen was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"What can I do to help you my love?" He said as he neared.

"You can feed me." She said looking up at him.

"Of course I will feed you. Would you like some fruit? Pineapple maybe? How about some tomatoes?" He said with a wink.

The queen said nothing but reached out and parted his bed robe. She cradled his sack in her hand and pulled him to her. While squeezing and rubbing him, she took his soft cock into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as she buried her face up to his body.

He felt her begin to swallow and move her tongue as he quickly hardened. His tapered head began to direct itself down her throat and she did not pull away.

She was hungry.

She began to move her mouth up and down his shaft with deep and fierce movements. Both of her hands now placed on each cheek, fingernails leaving crescent shaped moons in his skin as she dug in and slammed his body into her mouth. She was hungry and he was going to feed her.

As he started to reach for the back of her head to pull her away so he could release himself on her chest, she grabbed his wrists and held his arms to his side.

She must have sensed he was close but she did not pull away. She held held him deep in her throat as he drained himself in her. She was hungry and she was being fed. She swallowed and sucked. She licked and nibbled. She freed his wrists then began to stroke him with her hand causing residual cum to surface to the head so she could lick it away.

"Thank you my king." She said as she laid back on the bed.

"Are you comfortable now?" He said as he laid down and curled his body next to her.

"Yes, my love. I am." She said dreamily.

"You know."

"I do."

As the king awoke, he reached for his queen. It was a habit of his every morning. He awakens before her, reaches to gently touch her hand, cheek or shoulder then kisses that part he touched. She was the first thing he reached for in the morning and the last thing he reached for in the evening.

A blanket, a pillow then the edge of the bed was all he felt. The queen had awakened before him and he did not feel any movement when she arose.

This puzzled the king because he was a light sleeper. Any sound or movement caused him to open his eyes at least, and stay alert until he determined if his queen was safe. But, he neither felt nor heard her get out of the bed.

He shrugged into his robe as he made his way across the room. "Maybe she stepped out onto the balcony for fresh air," he thought as he opened the balcony door. His brow furrowed when he saw the empty balcony with no evidence of her presence.

He turned and reentered the bed chamber, closing the door behind him.

The corner of a piece of paper on the queens vanity fluttered in the slight breeze caused by the closing door.

The king walked over to the paper and held it up. It was a note from the queen.

My King,

I am glad I did not wake you when I left. It would have made this much more difficult.

I have met people from a nearby kingdom and have befriended them. Their interests and their stories have piqued my interest and I have decided that I want to be with them.

You have given to me, you have opened up and shared your life with me and I appreciate how much you have tried to make me happy. But I am a greedy girl. I do not want to wait and see if you would like or do the things my new friends like.

I do love you, but it will be best for me to no longer communicate with you.

Goodbye.

The sunlight began to shimmer and fade as tears filled the kings eyes. His throat tightened and he felt his stomach fold and tighten into knots that tied themselves into knots.

He fell to his knees with a bone wrenching jar and felt pain as his soul begin to rend itself from his being. The pain was minimal compared to the pain he felt in his heart. The heart he had given to her. He trusted her. He told her of his dreams, his insecurities and fears. All held in his heart. He was feeling his heart become lighter because of her. The heaviness was dissipating because he had no longer carried it with him. He had given his heart to her.

Here it is was again. Given back to him. Full of pain. Heavy with torment and sadness.

He wanted to lock himself away. To hide. He wanted to do nothing that brought him pleasure because he lost the only thing he had ever wanted. Love.

He was not aware that he had crawled to his bed but he knew he lacked the strength to stand and lay on the bed. He decided to lay on the cold stone floor. That is what he felt he deserved because he was not good enough for warmth. He did not earn the comfort of a warm bed.

The tears formed puddles on the floor where he laid his head. His crying had become sobs. The only audible sounds he emitted were, "why why why..." over and over. In his mind he felt as if he were dying. He no longer had the desire to be a king. He wanted to go away and hide. His goal of pleasing his queen, loving her with the deep passion that he possessed, denying himself in order to make her happy, to make her smile was all gone.

His body began to shake. He was unable to control the shaking and he wailed and clenched his teeth in anguish. The grief was so great, it felt to him as if hands were on his side and shaking him.

"Why! WHY! WHYYYYYYY!!" He groaned as the shaking increased.

"MY KING...OH MY KING!"

He could hear the words and began to slow his breathing so he could tell those at the door yelling "My king" that he was ok and they could go away.

The shaking of his body continued so he decided to roll to his back in order to regain some control.

As he tuned to his back, the feeling of the hands shaking him stopped.

The words, "My king oh my king" were replaced with, "My love, oh my love." He could hear someone cry and felt a hand caress the side of his face.

He opened his eyes to see the queen kneeling over him, her face distorted in distress from crying. Her lips were forming "my love" over and over again.

He quickly sat up and she lunged herself at him and gripped him tightly around the neck.

"You came back." He whispered then began to cry once again.

"I never left." She said as she held onto him tightly. "Why would I leave? Where would I go? I have been in bed my love."

The king lifted his hands to show her the note and realized his hands were empty.

"What happened to the note?" He asked as he was moving his robe around looking for the piece of paper.

"What note?" She asked as she pulled away. "Were you dreaming of writing a note?"

"Dreaming?" he asked. "Have you been in our bed the entire night?"

"Of course I have. If I would have gotten up I know it would have awaken you. I have been asleep the entire night until I heard you stand up a few minutes ago. You then fell to your knees so hard I knew it must have hurt. It took me a little bit of time to get myself out of bed and throw a robe over me. By the time I was able to get over to you and lower myself to the floor, you were sobbing and saying why why why, over and over again. I began to shake you in order to awaken you. I was afraid and yelled." She sat next to him and grabbed his hand. Lifting it to her lips, she began to kiss his knuckles and fingers.

It had been a dream he thought. The most horrible nightmare he could ever imagine.

"What were you dreaming my king? What caused you such great anguish?" She asked as she snuggled into him.

"It was a nightmare of great loss my love. I felt as if my soul was being torn from my body as if my skin were being peeled. But, it was just a dream." He said as he kissed her.

He stood up and helped her stand then walked her over to the bath. He filled it with water that was warm enough to cause small wisps of steam to rise. After removing her robe he disrobed himself and helped her into the bath. He took his time washing her body. He cherished and worshiped every part of her with his hands. He massaged her back as she sat between his legs then he got up and faced her. Taking first one foot then the other, he began to caress, massage and knead each foot. He knew how much she needed the relief in her feet and he was willing to give her that relief for as long as she needed.

He decided not to tell her the specifics of the dream. It was his insecurity, his nightmare and he felt it would be best for her to not know a dream of her leaving him had entered his mind. Worries of: is he doing enough for her, does he prove his love enough to her, will she ever grow tired of him and seek other adventures haunted him.

"My love."

He heard her angelic voice pierce through the evil of his mind as it was attempting to cause him grief once again.

He looked from her foot to her face and saw that she had her head laid back and her eyes closed.

"Yes my queen."

"You do not like feet. Why have you held onto mine and massaged them for so long? I am not complaining, I am wondering what I have done to deserve your love and devotion." She said as she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He lowered her foot in the water then leaned forward and placed his hands on her tummy.

"Because I love you. I know you love me. I was so lost before you that I cherish every second I have with you. I honor every part of your body. I would die for you so that you may live and be happy. I would be so empty without you that by seeing you from a distance or hearing your voice comforts and fills me. I have never known love like this and honestly it scares me."

He stood and offered her his hand. After they exited the bath he toweled her dry and wrapped a new robe around her.

"Very soon we will be parents. I need you to know that although I will devote love and time to our baby, you are still my true and deep love. You and you alone."

After he finished speaking, he walked to her and kissed her lips. He held her as they stood in the middle of the room in their robes. They began to sway and slowly dance from the music that was shared within their hearts. This was love. They could hold and caress one another in a gentle embrace or tie one another up and leave marks of love. He had reached his goal. His goal was his queen.

Two days later the king, hand maid and the hand maids mother were assisting the queen as she was in labor.

The king never left her while she was giving birth. He was encouraged to wait out in the hall, and was told that it was not normal for the man to be present during birth. But, the king would not leave his queen.

That night the king sent out an announcement that the king and queen are now parents. They are parents of a beautiful little girl and a handsome little boy. The queen gave birth to twins!

The king had constructed two sleeping cribs for the babies. They had converted part of the library into a nursery. The adjoining door to their bed chamber was kept open so the king and queen could hear the babies while they sleep.

Many nights the queen would awaken to the sound of the babies crying only to be pat on the leg and told to stay in bed for a little while. The king would get up and hold them, soothe them and change their diapers allowing her to rest a little longer. Sometimes the babies would go back to sleep after a diaper change and she would feel the king return to bed. Each time he returned she would hear him release a deep and loving sigh. She had asked him why he sighed after spending time with the babies at night.

"We have brought them into the world and they depend on us. It is up to us to take care of them. They will look to us for guidance, comfort and love. At no time in my life would I wish for our children find out something displeasing about us. About something we did or have said. We should live our lives in the way we would want our children to live. So, as I lay back in to bed with you I sigh. I sigh because they will grow up knowing that my love for you is deeper than any ocean. My love for you soars above every mountain. I am not ashamed that people know that I love you so dearly. That is why I sigh. I sigh because they will have seen love and how is it intended."

Over the next few months the queen would wait until the king patted her leg and tell her to stay in bed, she would quietly get up and watch him from the doorway.

12