Beholder's Eye - SPE Love Blossoms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The cock cage...er...chastity device, will be put on at the end and is really something she insists on doing to guys with microdicks like yourself. It won't be permanent, as that's not my system, " reassuring me further.

"How does it work? The exam? We just go in and ...?" I asked.

"It's just like a normal exam except of course that everyone has a different attitude. Expect the nurse to be rougher...But basically we walk in and we sign a form or something and they make you wait for a bit... and then at that point they issue you into the room. Then they ask you to disrobe. And then the fun begins of course," she answered with great relish.

"Hmmm," I audibly said.

Hearing this, she arched an eyebrow and asked, "What?"

"Maggie is the nurse?" I asked, suddenly getting scared on meeting not one but two people and getting naked.

She noticed. "You having cold feet?"

"I guess it's one thing to fantasize about this, another to do it!" I said. But then quickly added. "No. I can handle this. I'm excited. I'm excited to meet your mom and Maggie...naked."

She corrected me, "Well, actually Maggie will most likely be processing us when we come in, taking down your name and reason for being there. So she will first meet you fully clothed."

"Hmmmm...." I started thinking.

"What?" she asked.

"I kind of wish I could meet her naked too....couldn't I just strip in the hallway?" I mischievously asked.

M'am quickly replied, 'Oh you are full of ideas, aren't you? There's a whole rhythm to this and she actually enjoys the process of seeing a guy with his clothes on and then off. Besides, she's already seen diet-dick. What she really wants is the whole game, because it's like foreplay for the exposure...you'll see."

With that, I had a few more chores to do around the house, and I put on some clothes, with a thong underneath, while we went out on the town conducting her affairs and running errands.

The next morning was uneventful. She had me do some light cleaning in her bathroom, and a light breakfast of toast, scrambled egg and yogurt. The anticipation was building. What a feeling, being naked with an apron, going around the bathroom doing light chores with a heavy set of balls aching to be relieved. Later, I came to realize why she had had me finish her off orally the night before without reaching satisfaction myself. In the afternoon, she had asked me to fetch her a beer. This was always code for approaching the fridge, opening it, and bending over while fishing one out. The point, of course, was to show her the entire inventory of goods I had to offer from the rear. This was a view she especially liked. As I fished through the contents of the refrigerator looking for the beer, she surprised me by suddenly coming up from behind and grasping my sac.

"Oh my God! They're huge and full. And you'll be perfectly complaint today no matter what we order you to do," she laughed. "You'll be extra horny and we'll be sure to get you to come when we need it to spurt. Also, you have to promise to be vocal. We're going to extend it as much as we can, a full hour maybe."

My eyes bulged.

"But," she quickly added. My mother wanted to give you a ruined orgasm. I stepped in and said no. We can always do that later "

She explained that a ruined orgasm was a technique of domination where a woman would keep rubbing the ultra-sensitive head so as to overload the man's sensations simultaneously during orgasm.

The anticipation was indeed killing me as we loaded unto the car. On the way over, I looked out the window. At the normal people, doing normal things. Wondering if I was about to cross the line into another universe, I'd never be back from.

We pulled into the parking lot. I looked around. It seemed a normal clinic. We entered from the rear, and went down a hallway of locked office doors, turned right, down another short hall, and there we were. I could see the door to the Urology clinic. The names of the principles, M'am's Mother's name, with "MD" after it. It was surreal.

In a last bit of control. I opened the door like a gentleman to let her in.

As we both came in, I saw a cute little face at the desk up front where the receptionist would be. There, wearing wine-colored scrubs was Maggie. I could tell because she had on a name tag. Her face was a perfect Amerasian confluence of hot, in porcelain skin with dark brown eyes and dark wine lipstick to match her nurse's outfit. The blackest of hair framed the face, cut to a medium length for a retro 60's hook compete with a band in the middle. A real sex panda.

"Good evening, miss," Maggie greeted M'am without looking at me.

"Good evening. We're here to get my boy a full checkup," she surprisingly said.

Still without looking at me, she gave her a clipboard with a yellowish paper form and a pen. Shockingly, the pen was shaped like a penis.

We sat down. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied a devilish smile from Maggie's face before she got up and walked behind a wall.

The form was crazy. It had a space for "Woman/Mistress" and "boy/owned sub/paypig." It began to dawn on me that this was place was not only used by men who wanted the fetish services, but by other dominatrices. Perhaps, even regular women in female dominated relationships brought their husbands in for medical services.

Then, something happened that made me nearly swallow my throat.

"Hi, there you two!" said my cousin Samantha. I must have turned white as a ghost.

"Hi, Sam!" M'am gleefully responded.

I wondered if she knew this would happen.

"Hey, Wally. I bet you didn't expect me here," Samantha said.

"Uhh...uh..um no," was all I could get out.

Both gals laughed. I could feel my dick and balls shrinking.

She explained: "Well I'm going to assist in certain parts of the exam so that the doctor doesn't have to do that much. Let's go to my little office where I can take your blood pressure."

She extended her left pinky finger straight up into the air and let it sit there for just one second, then began curling it towards her while walking backwards, in effect beckoning me to join her while M'am finished the paperwork. She opened the door and went through. I looked back briefly and sheepishly and M'am, but she made a "go ahead" gesture and then went back to finishing the form.

In the little room to the right, she had me sit down on a chair, and hooking me up to a machine said "Ok, you're set. I'll be right back....you look nervous. Don't be. Your girl will be there the whole time."

And with that, she left the room. After what seemed like an eternity, Maggie came in, with a huge grin. Taking measurements down and writing them down on the back of the yellow form that M'am had completed. Then she disconnected me from the machine.

"My heart is racing," I told Maggie.

"Not unusual, little boy. We take that into consideration. You're normal. At least when it comes to your blood pressure," she said.

Maggie then went to the door and called out for a medical gown.

"Samantha, you were supposed to leave the gowns in this room for the patients."

Samantha entered the room by walking past Maggie and looked around, furiously looking around for the gowns.

"I left a bunch here. I guess we're out," said Samantha.

"Well, go get some more!" Maggie barked.

Then came the words that sealed my fate.

"I ordered some yesterday when I noticed they were running low. They won't be here till tomorrow," Samantha admitted.

Maggie smiled at me and then began the whole journey through the looking glass with these words: "Well, this young boy doesn't look like he has anything to be shy about. It's just us and the doctor in the office anyway. Please take all your clothes off and put them into the blue tray. Including your underwear. Then Samantha here will weigh you on the scale in the hallway... then I will take you into the main exam room."

Gulp. Both smiling ladies left as I starred into the wall in total shock.

Maggie then added. "Let's not keep the doctor waiting. You have one minute."

And with that, the door closed. I couldn't believe what was happening to me, but clearly this had been carefully planned. But the Samantha thing was a total surprise. M'am really has an evil side. I did nothing for 10 seconds. Then, resigned to my fate, I began to disrobe. In when my shirt, then I took off my shoes and socks, placed everything as nearly as my nervous hands could into the blue TSA style tray. Finally. My boxer briefs was all that remained between me and my secret being seen live and in the flesh by a person I barely met and my cousin. I couldn't believe it. My cousin! But here she had acted like a nurse. It was incredible. I took a deep breath, then stuck my hands down my sides, pushing my underwear off. In an instant, almost afraid that if I didn't do it quickly, I'd chicken out forever, I placed the underwear on top of the pile. I immediately cupped my shrunken package with both hands. What a sight I must have been.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Samantha looking at the clipboard, again with the same damn yellow form. She looked up.

"I'm here to weigh you, Wally. Are you nervous?" she asked.

"Uh, yes," I said looking away.

Then I felt her come closer.

She said, "Wally. I'm just going to be weighing you. I'm just about done with my work and Maggie and I won't be doing the main exam...that'll be between the doctor and your Lady. You....Wally, look at me."

I looked at her gorgeous and flawless face, framed by sandy blond hair.

"I'm glad your relationship with your new mistress is working out. I naturally thought of you when she said she needed a tiny dick....Wally? You don't have to take your hands down for me to weigh you. But I would appreciate it if you showed it to me. You know, I've heard so much about it and I did hook you guys up."

Sheepishly. I lowered my arms.

Silence as her eyes went wildly wide for what seemed like an eternity. Then, one of my worst nightmares.

"Hooooolllllly shit. Holy fuck. Dude. DUDE....Oh WOW. Are you KIDDING ME? You don't HAVE A DICK. You have a skin tag between your legs. You have an innie down there.

She laughed, Then laughed again. It came as if in percussive wave after wave that made me body bend to it, but something inside of me needed to hear it. To confront it as a fact. I had a small one. A TINY ONE. AND WOMEN NEED TO KNOW.

She continued, "Oh man,. Wally...." Then she laughed again.: "Wally, you don't have a dick. ...Oh man...Wow. Mos def a micropeen, dude. The rumors were one hundred percent truth."

She calmed down a bit after a while. Thanked me as best she could.

"Ok, sorry, That was a little mean. Thank you for showing me. It's just. I mean. Really, your thing is smaller than my neighbor's baby has that I just babysat..."

I was again mortified.

She concluded the humiliation with "Ok, it's time to weigh you. Follow me, babydick."

She guided me out to the hall...and surprisingly, out the front door to the office...into the LOBBY! The other ladies were nowhere to be found, although I could hear laughter in the distance from another room.

I could see the street from where I was at the door to the doctor's office. It was twilight. Not many people walking. A woman across the street. The hallway was dark.

"COME ON, BABYDICK! Nobody can see you cuz it's dark in the halls and we're on a schedule here, " she exclaimed.

She took off and I waited for a second. I looked to my right and bolted down the hall of locked office doors. She brough out some keys and stopped at the second locked door. She saw me and laughed as I used both my arms to cover my ass as I ran in the opposite direction of the street and that stood there breathlessly awaiting the door opening. I swear she took longer than she had to. Then she finally got it open.

She had me hop on the scale. The room was freezing. She moved the weights to and fro, then wrote down my final weight on the accursed yellow form.

"Wow, babydick. 216. You're getting chunky there. You know, losing some weight may make it appear bigger...at least pop out under that little fupa you got developing there," she taunted.

Before I could ask what that was, Maggie showed up again.

"I'll take it from here, Samantha," Maggie said in an almost manly way.

I was terrified. I realized I would be terrified every time I would show my tiny member to a new woman. And now she was here. I tried telling myself, no big deal. She's seen it already. But it didn't work. I was still frightened almost out of my mind. I recognized Maggie's voice, but didn't turn around as I was still on the scale and was facing the wall.

Then I felt a hand on my ass.

"He's got a wonderful butt, doesn't he?" Samantha said.

My eyes bulged. This was a night of a thousand surprises. My foxy cousin was a freak.

"Terrific ass. Did you see the front?" Maggie asked.

"Yes. I hope it gets bigger cuz there's nothing there right now," came Samantha's answer.

I felt Samantha's hand curl into one solitary finger which traced my butt crack and came up my back.

"Okay, little boy. Turn around for Nurse Maggie," Samantha instructed.

I was stunned. It's already hard enough to expose myself to one attractive female and show my "shortcomings," it's quite another to show them to two at the same time.

"Come on, I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about!" Maggie said.

Deciding to get this over with, I turned around. Maggie looked own. Samantha looked down too. Samantha began to curl her brow like she was, for a split second about to cry, before I noticed that she was probably headed for a laugh. Maggie's eyes bulged. She then curled her mouth into an o.

"Oooo, ooooh...poor thing," Maggie said.

With that Samantha began laughing while sliding onto Maggie's left side, leaning on her while laughing into Maggie's neck. This in turn caused the "oooh noise" from Maggie's mouth to morph into a full-on laugh. The two then began to cackle furiously with their eyes as shut as newborn kittens, while even their tears began to well-up. Attempts to speak around the laughter were painfully slow and oh so embarrassing. It made it worse than just straight laughter.

Maggie tried though: "OH MY ...GOD! Poo....pooo...poooor thing. It's like a wrinkled worm ....it's....it's...it's hiding...."

They almost collapsed into one another in hysterics. It took another moment for them to compose themselves.

"Ok, I'll take you to the main exam room now," Maggie announced as she wiped her tears.

"Ok, have fun Wally," Samantha said, right before turning around as she left. And I'll see you later, shrimpy," while looking at my crotch.

I was both destroyed and in heaven. But just as I was beginning to wonder if that there was a light at the end of the humiliation tunnel, Maggie dropped another bombshell. Even she was interested.

"You know, the doctor. She's even meaner than we are. To be honest. I like small cock. It' makes it easier to handle the guy, and it gets hard faster and gets hard than big ones, " Maggie said while looking straight into my eyes. She continued with "Your girlfriend is lucky. Your little guy is really shrunken right now, but I've seen pics of it bigger. Not much bigger, yeah, But big enough for me to have fun with with."

I was amazed, yet again. But then she moved in closer. The adrenaline began to move through my body....but I was still frozen in fear. I closed my eyes. I felt her breathe on my right ear.

She whispered, "Your woman and I share everything. Information, dresses, and boyfriends. And I've been looking for a plaything like you for a long time."

She touched my ass.

"You're so fucking cute," she said into my ear, this time just above her previous whisper. I opened my eyes to see her looking down.

"Oh.....OH. Your little fella is waking up there. AH HAH! Youuu liiike having your ass touched, don't you? You ARE a perv. That's enough of that. We're going into the hallway again.

She pinched my bare-naked ass and with her clipboard in the air, hinted that I should go back into the hallway to circle back to the main office. I was resigned to simply walk through the dark corridor. I walked out first but couldn't help myself, I covered my crotch involuntarily.

"Stay right there, little boy, while I lock up," Maggie said, controlling me in the most adorable of ways.

I complied. Then she walked me back to the office, reversing our steps, but rather than leading me into the room where I left my clothes, she took me to another room. Maggie opened the door. Still grasping my shrunken manhood with both hands, I entered to find the largest doctor examination room I had ever seen, twice the size of a normal room it seemed. M'am was sitting on a chair by the exam table, smiling at me.

"Can I ask you to stand here, Wally? Yeah, that's good. Ok, just going to take your height measurement. OK. The doctor will be coming soon, so I need to take the preliminary measurement here....hopefully your little guy there shrunk back, I wanna see how small the little fucker gets," Maggie said while guiding me to the wall that had numbers written on it in feet and inches.

I was shocked and confused. They were going to measure my dick? WHAT? And against the wall? After taking down my height on the yellow form, she ushered me to exam table.

'OK, little man, stand against this, we're going to take the measurement that counts now," Maggie said while pointing at the exam table. The words would have made me swallow hard had I anything left to swallow, The nerves had left me with cotton mouth.

I walked over from the wall to be next to M'am and stand against the table. Maggie went over to a drawer...and produced it. A ruler. A scientific looking ruler....but a ruler. The moment of truth had arrived. Yes, my girlfriend had measured me. But she measured me erect. Flaccid and super nervous? No, she hadn't. She'd seen it, but at least the exact length wasn't known. This was different.

She brought up the ruler to my crotch. My hands still covered my genitals.

Maggie, in a slightly hushed tone; "It's time, Wally. It's time we learn your biggest secret."

M'am, going for my forearms to gently brush them away, "Yes, Wally. It's time. I'm curious, too."

I dropped my ice cold palms to my side and looked up. A moment later I heard the measurement called out loud.

"One quarter of an inch!! OH MY GOD. You beat Judge Welch's record here by a whole quarter inch!" Maggie said, crushing what was left of my ego, and furiously scribbling on the form.

M'am smiled a huge smile and looked at me with loving eyes that were thrilled at having witnesses my lowest point as a man, but highest point as a pervert. Maggie chuckled once before also looking at me with an intense joy. She was literally fascinated by my tiny member and thrilled that the office had a new record.

The silence and glow was broken by Maggie: "Oh my God....he's gotta be the smallest you've had. He's the smallest I've ever seen." Then, she called M'am by her first name and looked squarely into her eyes and said "I'm so jealous...and wet right now"

M'am smiled and kissed her on the lips. I was blown away yet again.

Suddenly, there was a very quick and sharp knock at the door. I swallowed hard. Then then the door opened before anyone could really say "come" and then the main event began. In comes a gorgeous blond lady wearing a lab coat and dressed to the nine's underneath. Under the coat was a pinstripe skirt that showed off powerful legs and a black silk top that was just a bit too tight but framed a massive set of delicious round tits. A goddess cougar...M'am's mother... She looked at me quickly, then looked at Maggie.

"Let me see his form. Ahah. Uh huh. Ok, good. Umm.....yeah....wow....You have a flaccid measurement." The doctor said, clearly aware I was almost microscopic in size.