Being a Recovering Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sam! Oh Sam! I'm so sorry. Did you... did you.."

"Kelli, I'm close, but it's OK. We're working it out! Thank you so much.."
"No, Sam, that is not OK. I was just too mentally wound up. What would help you?"

Sam would not say. Within a moment, though, I took the condom off and cleaned off his penis quickly with a warm wet rag to maintain his hard on, and asked if he could finish from a blow job. He nodded. I am not normally into giving head. I'm not against it, but it is not my preferred sexual act. If anyone ever deserved it, though, Sam did tonight.

Sam laid back on his bed and began to hold his own hips. I moved a little faster and started encouraging him verbally, telling him it was OK to cum, that he could cum anywhere he wanted.

He motioned for me to move back and he stood up; I grabbed hold of his penis and began combining head with masturbation until Sam had emptied his load partly on my chest, a slight bit in my hair, and a ton in his own carpet. Sorry shag carpet.

We laid together for a short time and I looked over at the clock. Shit. It's 10:20. I told Sam I needed to be home by 11PM to make curfew and he started to laugh. "So, that's for you too?"


"Absolutely. Have to set a role model for my girls."


"Then you might need to clean up. Need to use my shower or anything?"

"No, THAT would be the tip off. Let me freshen up and we need to go."

With some quick cleanup and makeup re-applied, Sam drove me home. I walked into the house with my panties in my handbag and otherwise looking the same as I left.


Katie popped around the corner. "How did it go mom? Like Sam?"


"He's a very nice man Katie. We had a good dinner and a great conversation."


"Think you'll do it again?"


"Probably. Maybe. I'm not sure. What do you think? You know Sam, would it be OK?"


"Mom, you had tonight to find out what you might have in common and if there was any chemistry at all. You're the one who has to answer that question. Sleep on it. We trust you to know your own heart."

Oh, if only that girl really knew..

12