Being a Sissy for Viv Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'm a sissy Ma'am I get excited wearing pretty things."

"More Chrissy, tell your Mistress more."

"I want to be a sissy maid Ma'am; I want to be dressed like a pretty girly."

"More," was Viv's terse response.

"I'm a slut. I want to dress like a sissy slut and show my bra and panties to you." There were urgent motions coming from Viv now, the sound of her breathing becoming more noticeable.

"More Chrissy," commanded Viv in a strained voice.

"I want to be your sissy slut Ma'am." My own breathing was more laboured now too. "I want to be a whore. A sissy whore for you Ma'am." I stood listening to Viv, knowing her fingers were between her legs and wishing mine could be too.

"Touch your sissy clitty," she finally said. I groaned in relief as the permission I so desperately wanted, almost needed, came at last. I released my skirt and moved both hands to my bulging panties. Grasping my erection through the slinky pink fabric.

"No. Hold your skirt up, show your Mistress how you rub yourself." I did as she told me, almost panting as I got to wank myself at last. My eyes closed and my hand edged inside my panties and gripped my cock as I tried to listen to the sound Viv's fingers were making between her legs.

"No. Get that hand out of your panties." My pleasure was almost too strong to stop now. It took me several seconds to stop stimulating myself as she had commanded. I gasped in frustration and disappointment.

"My sissy will rub herself like a girl. Rub your sissy clitty like a real girl would." Understanding dawned and I gratefully returned my hand to the front of my panties, desperately rubbing the bulge of my sissy clitty.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I muttered as I concentrated on my stimulation once more, my fingers sliding up and down the silken covered bulge. I soon discovered that rubbing a sissy clitty was far less satisfying than jerking on it. It was almost just teasing and I couldn't help but let a small whimper escape from my lips.

"My sissy will talk to her Mistress," came Viv's voice suddenly. I realised I had been concentrating so hard on finding a way to rub myself to a climax I had almost forgotten my Mistress was there. I gasped as my fingers found a way to increase the intensity of my self-teasing then responded to my Mistresses command.

"I'm a sissy slut Ma'am. I want to rub myself in panties for you," I murmured between deep breaths. My fingers concentrating on the very tip of my sissy clitty. I was desperately rubbing the source of my excitement through the double layer of my nylon panties.

I gasped out more humiliating words as my hand sought to bring my excitement to the peak I so desperately needed. I began to feel the waves of pleasure gather in intensity. My thighs widened slightly to allow my fingers better access. "I want to make my panties all wet," I told my Mistress. Knowing that my climax was now approaching rapidly. Viv said nothing, but the sound of her own rubbing was unmistakable.

"Please may I cum Ma'am," I asked more insistently. Still there was no reply from Viv. Just more noticeable breathing and the urgent sounds of fingers rubbing over wetness.

"I'm a sissy whore who wants to cum in her panties." The desperate tone of my voice now very obvious. The feel of nylon sliding over nylon. Of such a long-denied arousal. Rapidly building to an unstoppable height now.

"Wait." The single word strained and terse from Viv. But the wet slurping noises of fingers furiously rubbing a wet pussy were unmistakable now. I fought my intense excitement as instructed. Wishing I could see my Mistress. Her legs spread wide. Her hand, rubbing between her legs as desperately as mine was.

"Now Chrissy. Cum in your panties. Now." A long low moan escaped me as the permission I needed came at long last. I squatted more to widen my thighs another inch, and increased my rubbing almost frantically. Then my legs straightened and I was on tip toes as my cum finally erupted into my frilly edged nylon panties. An inarticulate sound escaped me. A combined moan and whimper in a surprisingly high pitch. Then another jerk as more hot cum escaped into the soft nylon. Another whimper as I settled back onto my feet and my legs finally closed at the sensitivity of my rapidly softening clitty.

I stumbled slightly in my heels, but recovered my balance. Then I just stood, enjoying the familiar sensations engulfing me. What more could a sissy panty boy want but the feel of stocking covered legs. A slutty blouse stretched tight over bra straps. A flimsy little mini skirt and, pretty panties. Panties damp and messy with his sissy cream.

12