Being a Sissy for Viv Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to retrieve her pearls from the box on the dresser wondering if one day my maid duties would allow me to be on the other side of the almost closed door. Helping my Mistress bathe was certainly one of the maid's duties that was high on my 'would love to do list'. Mental images once more paraded through my thoughts as I sorted examined the small collection of conservative jewellery in her box. Many of the pieces I recognised. Small, elegant and very understated. I quickly found the pearl necklace and carefully laid it out on the bed with the rest of the outfit.

The other box hidden away in the separate dresser was slightly larger than the one on display, but more ornately decorated with a floral pattern. Inside was still a small collection of items but they were all together far bolder and attention grabbing. I smiled and quickly fought off the feeling of surprise that welled up once again. That Viv had a side to her that was significantly at odds with the conservative work one I was familiar with should have been obvious to me from that first night. However, it'd been such a wild journey the last few weeks that I'd been lost in my own sissy maid transformation without fully appreciating my new Mistress's motivations. Just like sissy Chrissy, Mistress Viv was not a recently developed persona.

Contemplating those thoughts and listening to Viv stepping into her bath I sorted through the selection of large bold earrings, looking for a pair that would best match the pearl necklace. I knew she a set of pearl stud earrings that she often wore for work, but they were in the conservative box on the dresser. My Mistress had clearly decided something more striking was needed for today. Eventually I made my choice and laid a pair of long dangly silver and white bead ones next to the necklace. I paused to confirm my decision before returning the box to its draw. Then, with a final look to make sure all was well with my laying out, I made my way down to the lounge. To wait, somewhat impatiently, for my Mistress to get ready and contemplate what plans she had for the rest of our day.