Being Dad's Girlfriend for a Day

Story Info
Daughter became dad's girlfriend on business trip for a day.
4.1k words
4.09
43.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aarav149
Aarav149
13 Followers

This is a story about Mike, a wealthy businessman, and his family of four. His wife, Carolina, a 42-year-old mother who manages the household. The family includes their 20-year-old son Shawn, a gym freak, and their 23-year-old daughter Rina, a college student with a keen interest in fashion.

The family shares a close bond, maintaining openness in their relationships. They discuss matters openly, and sometimes parents express affection even in front of the kids as well but they are mindful of boundaries.

One Sunday, the family gathered to watch a movie. Shawn and Carolina lounged on a couch, Mike sat in a chair with a beer, and Rina worked on her college design competition on the side.

Mike received an important call, prompting him to mute the TV briefly. After conversing with his business client, Ron, Mike smiled and ended the call.

Carolina inquired, "Who was it, Mike? And why are you smiling?"

Mike explained, "It was Ron, our business client. He wants to hire models for upcoming projects with heavy investments. He's sponsoring the promotion and marketing, and he wants me to visit LA for it."

Rina excitedly asked, "Wow, Dad, are you going to a modeling show?"

Mike confirmed, "Yes, baby."

The family hoped to join Mike for a vacation, but Mike dashed their expectations, stating, "I have to go alone. Ron wants it to be a business trip, as he's the sponsor."

While everyone understood, Rina, thinking about her father's involvement in a dress design project for her college, expressed her desire: "Dad, can I go with you? It would really help with my modeling project."

Although Mike initially declined, he later agreed when Carolina insisted.

Mike reassured her, saying, "Okay, don't be that upset, my lovely daughter. I'll make it work, and you can come along."

Rina, overjoyed, leaped up and hugged her dad.

She was wearing a light Tshirt without any undergarments and hugged super tight to her dad.

Mike suddenly felt that her daughter is now grown up based on the feeling he got from her tight hug.

Mike affectionately kissed Rina on her head, saying, "Okay, now get ready; we'll be leaving today."

Rina swiftly packed her bag, including her lingerie designs and the hot dresses she had been working on. Upon landing in LA, they headed to book a hotel.

Realizing the shift in dynamics, Mike acknowledged that his daughter had grown up. Anticipating her need for privacy, he requested two separate room bookings, considering the evolving dynamics between them.

Rina reassured Mike, saying there was no need for two rooms; they could opt for a single room, save money, and use the extra funds for outings in LA. Mike agreed to the suggestion.

Upon entering the room, Mike instructed Rina to get ready for the modeling show scheduled for the night. As Rina opened her bag, Mike, standing nearby, noticed her pink bra, panties, and a Black T-shirt and jeans which Rina got out of the bag to change her clothes.

Mike playfully remarked, "Okay, so it will be Black Pink outfit today, like your favorite band."

Unaware that he was referring to his daughter's lingerie color, Mike continued with the unintentional remark.

Rina blushed and felt a bit shocked, responding with a hesitant "Yes" before heading to the bathroom to change.

When she came out of the changing room, Mike was genuinely taken aback. She wore a deep-neck top with tight jeans, resembling a supermodel.

Her cleavage was a little bit visible and because of tight jeans Mike could even see the panty line visible under her jeans.

Mike was not at all expecting her daughter to be dressed this hot today.

Mike, surprised, couldn't help but kept looking at his daughter for a few moments. Rina noticed and waved her hand in front of his eyes.

Rina asked, "What are you thinking about, Dad?"

Mike, fumbling, stammered, "N... Nothing."

Aware of her stunning appearance, Rina inquired, "How do I look?"

Mike, unsure how to express himself without sounding inappropriate, simply said, "Good."

Seeing Rina's disappointed expression, he quickly added, "No, baby, I mean you look super beautiful in this dress. I never knew you were this beautiful, as you're never like this at home."

Rina, with a smile, responded, "Yes, Dad, it's my dream modeling show, so I had to dress up the best. And thank you for the compliment, Dad."

She opened her arms, offering a hug to her father.

It was normal hug but Mike got erection inside her jeans by getting a hug from a super hot young girl who is dressed up like a supermodel in her room.

Mike himeself was not sure why he got an erection as Rina is his daughter and he was not expecting such erection looking at her daughter.

He had such feelings for the first time but he had to control it as it was her daughter.

Rina also felt the erection during the hug on her stomach but ignored as she was mature enough to understand her dad situation based on how she was dressed today.

At the same time she felt a little happy and her heartbeat was little up as well as this was the first time she felt something as she never had any boyfriend.

Both parted away and Mike went to change as well.

Mike also got ready with a suit and they went outside where Ron (Mike's Client who sponsored the trip) was waiting.

Mike felt a bit youthful but admitted he never had such a beautiful girl with him in his younger days.

Mike told Rina to be super polite to Mr. Ron, as he is a rich client. The investment depended on impressing him. Mike even said he might agree to anything Ron suggests.

Rina understood and nodded, realizing how important this meeting was for her dad.

Ron, in his 60s, was standing by his limo car in a white suit, accompanied by a young girl in her 30s wearing a revealing outfit.

The girl was lookimg like a true model. She was wearing high heels, super short miniskirt and a black top which was slight transparent under which her bra was visible.

She was looking like a model from any Asian country but she was looking so hot that everyone who was passing couldn't resist checking her out once.

Mike greeted Ron: Hi Mr Ron, hope that we didn't keep you waiting for long.

Ron responded, "Hey, Mike, you're here, my son. You're always on time," giving Mike a hug.

Ron introduced Mike with his girlfriend, Amber.

Ron remarked with a smile, "And who is this beautiful girl with you? You said you're not coming with your wife, and this girl doesn't look like your wife as well."

Mike began explaining, but Ron interrupted, saying: I didn't know you have a super young model girlfriend, assuming Rina was a model and Mike's girlfriend due to her attire.

Rina Smiled hearing such compliments.

Attempting to clarify, Mike started, "No, actually..."

Rina cut in, saying, "Actually, I was already here in LA for my fashion design project, and Mike asked me to join as I love fashion shows. I hope you don't mind that."

Ron: Well, that's awesome. No complaints here; I'm happy both Mike and I have our girlfriends with us. And what's your name, lovely lady?

Ron reached for her hand.

Rina extended her hand, saying, "This is Rina."

Ron sweetly kissed Rina's hand, thinking she was Mike's girlfriend.

Rina smiled, glancing at her dad, who looked thoroughly surprised. Mike was shocked as Rina had introduced herself as his girlfriend instead of her daughter.

Mike didn't want to represent things in a wrong way on his meeting with Ron so didn't say anything at that time.

Mike and Rina settled inside the limo, where soft music played. Ron mentioned he would be in a separate car nearby, and they agreed. The atmosphere inside the limo felt romantic.

Rina: "Wow, Dad, this is amazing. Thank you for bringing me along with you."

Mike, curious, asked: "Yes, this is amazing, but why did you tell Mr. Ron that you are my girlfriend?"

Rina explained: "Dad, you said we need to impress Ron for the contract. If you had mentioned I was your daughter, it might have spoiled his mood since he came with his girlfriend and you are with your daughter."

Mike acknowledged, "That's true. But now you'll have to pretend to be my girlfriend all the time."

Rina held Mike's hand like a girlfriend and said, "I don't mind that, Mike."

They shared a smile and a laugh. Upon reaching the fashion show, they went inside with Ron to a private room with glass walls, offering a view of the show without being seen by the crowd.

Taking their seats, Mike and Rina sat together, while Ron and Amber sat on the other side, allowing both couples to see each other and enjoy the show.

Ron suggested, "Mike, if you want, we have another private room. If you both want some moments in private, I'm okay with it. But I prefer being together since we shouldn't be shy with each other."

Mike: Yes, Mr. Ron, I think this place is better. We can sit together here.

Ron: Cool, then enjoy the show and enjoy your lady since this is an hour-long show.

The room was set up so that the couples could talk without being overheard due to the music. Ron asked the waiter to serve drinks to everyone.

Rina, not a regular drinker, hesitated, but felt compelled to join in today.

Mike: "You don't need to drink if you don't want, baby."

Rina replied, "But Mr. Ron will not feel good, Dad."

Mike compromised: "Okay, but stick to this one drink only, and sip slowly so that you don't have to get another one."

They began sipping their drinks and watching the show.

Mike and Rina were sitting very close to each other as it was a sofa set for two people (For couples).

Mike placed his hand on Rina's shoulder to maker her feel comfortable.

On the other side, Ron's hand was on Amber's bare legs. Ron was talking about something, and Amber was laughing slowly and being shy. He might be discussing something erotic. Ron was rubbing his hands slowly on her legs.

Mike was just watching the show, and Rina was only looking at Ron and Amber, feeling very warm as Ron and Amber were very close to each other. It seemed like they were about to kiss in a few minutes.

Rina's heartbeat increased as she looked at the environment, and perhaps the drink was having an effect. She started feeling warm, and there was some water dripping under her jeans now.

She held Mike's hand like a girlfriend and rested her head on Mike's shoulder.

Mike felt good. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Mike said, "I hope you are enjoying this environment and the show, Rina."

Rina replied, "I am loving the environment and your company as well, Dad."

Suddenly, both of them heard a faint sound from the other side.

They looked at the other side, and it was the sound of Ron kissing Amber passionately.

He was giving her a very hot and passionate kiss and they both were just eating each other's lips.

Amber's hand was on Ron's face while they both were giving each other hot smooch and Ron's hand was still on Amber's leg but a little up now under her miniskirt. Her miniskirt was covering her hand now.

It was hard to imagine an old man like Ron to give such a passionate kisses to young girl like amber but there was similar response from Amber's side as well.

She was not at all resisting anything at all. She even placed both her legs on Ron's lap.

While doing this, her miniskirt got pulled a little more up. Her legs were all bare now. Even her panty was slightly visible.

Mike: I think it might be uncomfortable for you now, Rina. Isn't it?

Rina: No, Dad. It's hot. Mr. Ron is just enjoying his day. I think you should also enjoy your day now and not be shy about anything.

Mike didn't understand the indirect message from Rina and remained silent.

Rina: I mean, don't you think Ron will be suspicious of us now?

Mike: Suspicious of what?

Rina: I mean, he's just enjoying and giving kisses to his girlfriend, while you're sitting and holding your girlfriend's hand.

Mike was shocked listening to this, and it also quickened his heartbeat.

In his mind, Mike wondered if Rina was inviting him to kiss and go further.

When Mike looked at Rina, she was smiling and seemed a little drunk now, but still in control.

Mike: Do you want me to kiss my daughter like the way Ron is kissing Amber?

Rina: I am not saying to kiss your daughter.

Rina smiled and blushed a bit, and then continued:

Rina: I said you should kiss your girlfriend like Ron is doing. Did you forget, Mike? I am your girlfriend right now.

Mike got super erect in his pants listening to this. He was not at all expecting this day to go like this.

Sitting in a room with a young and super hot girl who has just invited to kiss her, unfortunately she is his daughter, so he would have to control things.

However, the scene with Ron and Amber also made him excited. There was continuous sounds of kissing, which Mike could clearly hear.

Mike was quiet for a few seconds. Rina and Mike looked at each other for a few seconds. Rina was continuously smiling, like he was smiling at his boyfriend.

Mike was not expecting what happened after this.

Rina came very close to Mike, and her face was near Mike's ear.

Rina whispered, Don't you feel like kissing your girlfriend, Mike?

Rina then stood up a little, sat on Mike's lap facing him, and hugged Mike. Rina started kissing a little on Mike's ear.

Mike was shocked and excited at the same time. This move from Rina broke the boundation that Mike was having in his mind.

Rina started giving slow and sensual kisses on Mike's ear, cheeks, and neck.

Rina whispered, Hhmmmmm. I can't control it. I love you, Mike.

Rina started kissing Mike's neck and cheeks again.

Mike also couldn't control it anymore. Though it was her daughter but the way Rina was behaving, he truly felt like he was with his girlfriend.

Mike placed his hands on Rina's hot ass and placed her lips on Rina's neck.

This was the first move from Mike, and Rina felt like she was in heaven now.

Mike started giving her sensual kisses all over her neck, shoulders, cheeks, and ears like a boyfriend.

Rina: Aahhhmmm! Oh, my god. I love it.

Mike's hands were still on Rina's ass, and he slowly started grabbing her ass. He was gentle, but Rina couldn't handle all this now.

Her eyes were closed now, and she completely surrendered her body to Mike.

Mike was continuously kissing all over Rina's neck, cheeks, and shoulders like a crazy boyfriend.

He then removed one hand from Rina's ass and placed his hand in her hair. He ran his fingers through her hair, not grasping but tenderly holding it, and then gently pushed her hair back to see her face.

Rina understood what's ahead. She looked at Mike for a blink of an eye and closed her eyes immediately.

Both gently connected their lips and started kissing. This was Rina's first kiss, but she started kissing like an expert.

Both were using lips and their tongue and the room was full of kissing sounds now as both the couples were kissing each other.

Rina was still on Mike's lap facing him and she placed both her hands on Mike's face while kissing which continued.

Both of them were kissing like crazy to each other.

Mike holded her top with both the hands and tried to pull up to remove her top.

Rina didn't raised her hands to remove the top and instead stopped Mike's hand from doing so.

Both removed the kiss connection and looked at each other smiling.

Rina smilingly said: This is the best day of my life so far. But I am a little shy as there is another man as well in the room.

Mike laughingly said: I don't think Ron will be able to open his eyes now for next sometime based on the situation going on behind you.

Rina got excited hearing this and wanted to see what's going on and turned her head sitting on same position on her dad's lap.

Amber was sitting on her knees and was giving a blowjob to Ron. Ron's eyes were closed while he was enjoying the moment and he was holding Amber's hair.

She was only in her undergarments now and things were very heated at the other side.

Rina's mouth left opened looking at all this in shock.

Rina: Oh my god dad, they will be having sex in this room now.

Rina then laughingly said; "This would be too much for us to make Ron think that I am your girlfriend. "

Mike: Don't worry baby, I know the limits. And I was not only kissing you to make Ron think that you are my girlfriend. I actually feel that you are looking super sexy today and I couldn't control myself.

Saying this Mike grabbed her ass a little and smiled.

Listening this, Rina blushed and smiled and placed her lips again on Mike.

The kiss game started again, and the room was full of sounds again.

Rina could clearly feel Mike's erection on her legs, which made her panty inside her jeans drip with pussy fluid.

Mike now attempted again to remove Rina's top, and this time he had success.

Rina raised her hands above so that the top could be removed.

Rina was in her sexy pink bra now, which was showing almost half of her cleavage.

Rina also untied Mike's shirt button and removed it.

Mike could feel Rina's breast under the bra on his chest now. This was too hot to handle for Mike.

Rina was kissing Mike like crazy, as this was his first kiss of life; however, Mike was already prepared for the next steps.

He gently placed his hand on Rina's bra and started pressing it gently. Meanwhile, he unbuttoned her jeans button with the other hand.

Rina stood up and removed her jeans in front of Mike, and she was only in her pink bra and panty now. She was looking no less than a supermodel.

Mike's erection was so hard looking at all this that he had to remove his pants.

He just unbottoned his pants, and Rina did the rest of the thing. He was not expecting Rina to do this.

While removing the pants, she could see the tent in Mike's underwear as well. In fact, it was so hard and errect that the pink tip of his 6-inch dick was outside his underwear.

Rina's eyes were wide open looking at this, and she was in shock for a few seconds.

She stood up and sat on the side of the sofa.

Mike: I never thought that, but you are truly grown up now, Rina.

Rina just smiled and didn't say anything. She placed both her hands on Mike's face and started kissing again.

Both of them were in their undergarments now, and the situation could lead them anywhere.

Mike pushed Rina gently on her back so that she was in a lying position on the sofa, and Mike was over her now.

Both of them were kissing like lovers, and Mike could feel her entire sexy body now.

He slowly untied the bra, and Rina removed it.

Rina was naked from the top now, but she placed her hands on her sexy boobs and covered them, as she was a little shy.

Mike slowly removed the kiss connection they had and started moving his lips from cheeks to necks to shoulders.

Mike's face was in front of Rina's boobs, which were 32 in size but were being covered by Rina's hands.

Her boobs were just like those of a young virgin girl.

Mike slowly held both her hands and removed them to see the beauty she was hiding. Rina was still very shy but didn't resisted this move from Mike.

Mike couldn't believe what she was looking at. He placed one hand on her boob and placed his tongue on the nipple of another boob.

This was a different sensation for Rina which she never had before.

Rina: Aahhmmm.. Oh my god, don't do this to me. oohhhhhh..

Her hands were on Mike's hair, and she was dripping fountains from her pussy with all this.

Mike continuously licked Rina's nipple very sensually.

Mike continued this for a few minutes and suddenly placed his hand inside her panty.

He started rubbing his clitoral area and, at the same time, licking her nipples. There was no resistance from Rina, as she was enjoying the best moment of her life.

Aarav149
Aarav149
13 Followers
12