Being Helpful Ch. 04 - Success At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days went into a couple of weeks, and I let it go. I was at a client site out of town having dinner with a couple of potential investors. We had a bunch of drinks and I was able to sell them on our company's products and they agreed to review the materials the next day. If all was good, we'd have the funding to finish out our design and roll into production. My ideas. My designs. Kate and I were about to get rich.

Driving home, I was high from a little alcohol and work success when I saw a porn store and went in. The gal behind the counter was obviously hired for her looks. I'm sure that ever guy that comes into the store thinks about fucking her. Most women that good looking make it difficult to talk to but she offered to help and I was honest.

"I found my wife with a cucumber ... what do you suggest?" I asked.

She blurted out laughing and I had to laugh, too. That was just a dumb thing to say. Clearly, I was nervous.

"I thought I'd heard it all but now I think I really have heard it all!" she laughed and smiled. She had a pretty smile and liked to flirt.

She guided me over to a wall with a variety of realistic cocks and vibrators as I provided her with a few of the details where Kate had a cucumber threesome.

"Let me say first that, it is not you. Honestly, it's not you. I bet she just wants to try out the experience of having two guys but doesn't want the emotional hassle of two guys. Do you know what I mean?" She asked.

I nodded.

She showed me a bunch of options. It's a natural guy thing to compare these things to your own thing. And, I'm a guy, so ... some were longer, shorter, fatter, and a bunch were thinner. Some were cock-like, some were just slender vibrators. After several minutes, I selected one that I thought Kate would like. Back at the counter, she smiled conspiratorially, "You picked my favorite. I use it all the time. She's going to love it. It might take a while to get used to but, she is going to love it."

"I bet you say that to every purchase!" I smiled.

"I do, but I'm being honest this time," she grinned. She put a bow on it and dropped it in a brown paper bag and I walked out ... horny.

I got the kids to bed in record time and presented Kate with my brown bag. She looked at the logo on the bag. It was discreet but she knew what it was. Curiosity invoked, she raised her eyebrows and we moved into the bedroom.

Kate's delicate fingers pulled on the bow and I could feel my cock engorge. She giggled at the woman on the cover, "Am I going to look like her? All slutty? Is that what this present does?"

I just smiled and undressed her while she was preoccupied with the packaging.

"What is this ... is this ... a dildo?" she asked as she pulled it from the box.

"Not quite," I answered. "It's got batteries. It's a vibrating dildo."

She moved her hands over it, caressing it. "I like the deep, dark purple color. The head is very thick. Maybe even a little thicker than you, baby. It's kinda long, though."

"I'm glad you like it," I said. "I can't wait to see you use it."

"Oh, I don't know about that. It's too big for me. I may have big tits but I'm actually petite, y'know. This thing will split me in half!!"

She smiled at me and pulled my cock up to her lips as I kneeled beside her. She kissed, licked, and then sucked me in. Just the thought of that thick vibrating dildo pushing aside her pussy lips had me hard as granite.

She had me in one hand and the dildo in the other hand. She sucked and licked me while taking glances at the dildo. She was getting hot and horny. She just needed some encouragement.

"I need you to fuck me," she whispered.

"Soon, my darling, soon. Close your eyes," I whispered back.

She stroked me gently.

I turned on the vibrator to the low setting and heard her giggle. I vibrated her nipples. They responded, hardened, and little droplets of milk coated the fat vibrating dildo cockhead. I rubbed each nipple until the entire cockhead was covered in her wonderous milk.

"Spread your legs, honey," I commanded in a soft voice."

She started to open her eyes and I caught her, "Close them," I hushed.

She complied and she opened her legs for me. Her pussy lips held together for the briefest moment as if refusing the command and then, they gave in and spread apart. She was wet. I rubbed the dildo along her thigh from knee up to crotch and back down to her knee, teasing her and causing her to flush and shiver.

She pulled my cock back into her mouth and I went back along her thigh and when I got to her pussy, I rubbed the head all around those lips, getting it more and more soaked. She groaned.

The head was truly thick, and helmet shaped. I pushed it against her clit and the vibrations hit her.

"Oh boy! Now that is something!" she exhaled.

Turning up to medium, she practically bit my cock. She grunted and groaned. "OH Jake! What the fuck are you doing to me?"

The power felt good. I liked it. I liked being in charge. I liked her getting excited over what I did to her, despite it being from a dildo. It didn't matter. I liked getting her excited.

Rubbing it around and around her clit, I inched it down and pushed it gently against her gaped lips. She spread her legs more and I pushed a little more. Contrary to her expectations, the head popped in, and she gruntted out a load groan.

I pulled it back out and then slowly eased it back in. I pulled it back out.

"Go easy, baby," she said softly. "It's big for me. Go easy."

She sucked me again. Her tits wobbled and leaked milk down her sides. With her free hand, she grabbed my arm and guided me to put the cock back in.

There was some pressure. I pushed and again, it popped in and I did small, short strokes, not quite pulling it out.

"Oh boy!" she sighed and said it again.

She was getting close and we'd only put the first couple of inches in. The thickness pressed the vibrations right to the sides of her vagina.

I pulled it and it popped out.

"Jake! Shit! Stop teasing me! Put it in, put it in me. Please!" She whispered with great urgency."

"You like this?"

"YES"

"You like having two cocks?"

"YES"

"Will you do what I want?"

"OH fucking shut up and fuck me with it!"

"Will you? Will you? Will you do what I want?"

"Yes, I'll do what you want. I will!"

I pressed and the pressure mounted. Then she opened her legs wider again and it popped inside. Then she sucked my cock back in her mouth with a gusto I'd rarely seen.

This time I pushed it deeper and it filled her, creating a pressure all inside. A long pull back and then several short thrusts followed but a long deep insert.

Her tits wobbled and shook, milk just dribbled all around. She tried to focus on sucking me but the intensity of the now plunging vibrating dildo was distracting. She was gasping and I continued the thrusting. I couldn't help but fuck her mouth with the same timing.

And, she loved all of it.

She loved the slutty feeling of imagining sucking one guy and getting fucked by another. She never admitted it, but I knew. There was a gleam in the slit of her eyes as her hand encouraged mine to keep pumping, more and more. As deep as I could go followed by short, rapid bursts, where the pressure of the thick head was felt against her pussy lips.

As she groaned, grunted, and screamed from her orgasm, I didn't want the kids woken and cupped a hand across her mouth. And then I shot my load across her heaving chest. Gobs and gobs coated her tits.

We were each gasping for breath. She sat up and her green eyes were afire staring straight into mine. Clamping her hand behind my neck, she pulled me down to her and we kissed hard and passionately. Our tongues intertwined. We were both breathing hard and finally came up for air.

"I'm a fucking mess!" she giggled. "I've got milk on me. I've got your cum on me. What the fuck, Jake?"

I smiled and then she rubbed the mixture around and around all over her chest and stomach, "I've heard it is good for your skin," she giggled.

I nodded.

She smiled, "You're an asshole."

"I'm an asshole? Why?" I asked.

"You get me all excited and then you tease me and tease me and make me promise things. That's why you're an asshole." She smiled.

"Well, I can't wait to do this again and see what else you'll promise to do!" I retorted.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I felt out of control, TOO out of control. I don't think I'll have that thick thing inside me for a very long time. It was too good, if you know what I mean. Too good! And besides, do you know how sore I'm going to be? I'll be walking like a cowboy for days!"

I thought about it and made a mental bet that she'd be fucking that vibrator, with or without me, within a week.

"Sooooo," she started, "what is it you want? What do you want me to do? Or do you want me to guess?"

"Guess," I smiled as I started to clean up and get a towel for her to sleep on, since I soaked her side of the bed with my cum.

"Hmm, I have to think like you. I have think about what YOU want and what I might not want." Those big tits wobbled as she sat up in bed to let me put down the towel. "I know. I know what you want. It's something you want that I do not want. Actually, something I've forbidden, right?"

"Go on," I said after kissing her lips and sucking in her tongue for a moment.

"You want to fuck Sandy. Don't you," she smiled brightly. "That's what you want. It's not happening, Jake."

"Almost there," I answered cryptically. "I need more details."

I grabbed her big tits, that skin that was so soft. And as she thought, I sucked her nipple into my mouth. The feeling of it so thick and large was wonderful. I was treated with warm milk as I sucked and nibbled.

Kate was mostly ignoring me as I reached over to the nightstand and ripped open a rubber, put it on and got between her legs, and then went back to sucking on her tit.

She continued, "Yeah, I can see it. Your warped mind wants me to set it up. We both know that she wants your cock. She can't stop talking about her husband's small, limp dick. I mean, it's crazy but since she saw you, she can't stop asking what it feels like. It's obnoxious."

I pressed in and she grunted. "Hey! Who said you could do that?" she giggled.

"You did when you said I could do whatever I wanted," as I pushed in and out and back in, again. It felt so good.

She wrapped her legs around me, encouraging me, "You're going to make me cum again? Make me make more promises? Is that it?"

I gave her a punishing assault, and she was already orgasming again when she, teasingly, promised me anything ... again.

We lay in each other's arms exhausted and a bit sweaty.

"I've got to know. What is it you want?" she whispered as she licked my ear, her big tits pressed into my back. "I'm fine with making your dreams come true, baby. Well, within reason, of course."

Turning and pulling her into my arms, I said, "I want you to arrange it so I can fuck Sandy guilt free."

"Guilt free?" she asked.

"Yes, guilt free. I want a threesome with her. I want you to seduce her, get her all worked up, and have me fuck her. Right there in front of you. I want you to participate. I want you to help me. And then, I want to fuck you, too. That's what I want. That's it."

She laughed. "That's it? That's all? You want to fuck my best friend? Someone I've known since I was 10? Yeah, this could fuck up our relationship. This could also fuck up my relationship with her, too."

Kissing her, she spread her lips and our tongues seductively touched. Pulling away, her eyes were moist. She was scared.

"You are the one I love and that is not going to change. What are you afraid of?" I asked.

"You say that but ... I dunno. She's beautiful. She's smart and funny. I'm afraid that she'll take you from me. I'm afraid that ... I'm afraid that you'll want her more than me. I'm going to lose you, Jake. I don't want that. And besides, where does it end? Are you going to fuck her when I'm not around? Do you want that, too?"

I sighed. "I love you. You know that. This fear you have is ... well it is unfounded and irrational. I've never given you any reason to believe that I could ever love anyone as much as I love you. Never. I'm just looking for us to have some more fun. I'll make this promise, I'll never touch her without you there. Never. And you know that I don't break my promises. I mean, you're the one who cheated on me, remember?"

"I cheated on you??" she asked.

"With Sandy. You had an afternoon with her and all that."

"Oh c'mon! We're two girls! That doesn't compare at all," she argued.

I looked at her and there was a few moments of silence.

"I guess you're right. I am sorry about that. It's so insignificant to me that I forgot all about it. I was only thinking about how much she talks about you."

"and my cock!" I exclaimed. "Her husband must really be small if she's excited about mine!"

We both laughed.

"Honey," she said, "you do have a nice one. It's thick and gets really hard. It's not so long that it hurts but long enough to reach me in all the right places."

"And here I was thinking you were going to replace me with either a cucumber or that vibrator!" I said and we both laughed.

"Those are just supplements, honey. They don't compare to a warm and hard dick. Not at all," she teased. "Now, I'm going to get some sleep and think about your request in the morning."

Taking a deep breath, I looked up. Suzy was only a few feet away and in the dim light, she had her hand discreetly down her jean skirt. She was pretty. Those brown eyes, deep, and thoughtful. Her face, shaped like a heart, and her smile was full and honest.

She pulled her hand out, mildly embarrassed.

Standing, I reached down to her and lifted her out of her chair. It was a comfortable chair with lots of padding. I put on some slow dance music from my parents' era. Was it Glenn Miller? Maybe Frank Sinatra? I don't really know but when I took her in my arms, we swayed back and forth as she put her head on my shoulder. It felt natural.

I could feel her anxiety. I could feel her young heart beating like that of a hummingbird.

Her arms and shoulders were muscular and strong. She worked out frequently at a local gym. She felt good as we swept across the wide-planked wooden floor. I spun her a little and then pulled her back in to me.

I kissed her neck and felt her stiffen.

"I'm sorry," I started. "I'm sorry that this is tough for me because I can't just do this clinically. Do you know what I mean? For my generation, sex is tied with seduction and, if you are lucky, with love."

She nodded agreement. "Yeah, I read someplace that your generation thought a blowjob was sex where my generation didn't think it much different than a handshake!"

She laughed nervously.

"So, why are you nervous? If it isn't lovemaking to you ... I mean, you shouldn't care about fucking me, right?"

"Well, you're right but ..." her words trailed off and I pulled her back into my arms and we danced a bit more.

I smelled her hair. It smelled nice. No, I really didn't need seduction or love, but I sure would like a little romance leading up to us doing the deed. I guess it would be better psychologically if we were more clinical, but would we get the same result? I didn't think so.

Her slender neck was right there and I kissed it again but she didn't stiffen this time. She kissed my chest. Her body was warm in my arms and then I released her and twirled her around to the music and she gasped in surprise. I caught her and brought her back into my arms right in beat and we returned to our sway.

Turning her around, I pulled her hair aside and kissed the nape of her neck, reached around and unbuttoned her blouse. She wore no bra but she was a small B cup and didn't really need to. I cupped them and felt her nipples trigger. She tilted her head instinctually and I kissed and gently bit into her neck as it was offered to me.

Her hips wiggled slightly and I heard her jean skirt hit the floor and imagined that her panties went with them. I stepped out of my pants, shoes, and socks, and bent her over the overstuffed chair which raised her ass up in the air.

I imagined that she was concerned in such an exposed state, ass up in the air, but I kissed down her back and parted her pussy lips with a finger. She was wet as I slid a finger in while continuing my mouth on her back.

She gasped at my finger's entry and when I put in a second, she stiffened again. Gently, I sawed in and out and after a time, worked my way to her clit and massaged it slowly and carefully. She seemed tiny underneath me. Tiny or not, she started to waggle her ass back and forth, up and down. She was ready. She was horny. She no longer cared if what we were doing was clinical or not. She just needed a sensual and sexual release.

So did I.

My cock was plenty hard. The best part of my cock is that head, thick, full, and hard. I loved to use it like a plow and I slowly and insistently entered her like an unyielding plow pushing deep inside her.

She stiffened at the girth. She pressed her hands to her sides to brace herself. As I got in a bit, she reached back to my hip and gushed, "Don't go too deep! I'm not used to it!"

I'm thick but I'm not some sort of porn star or anything like that, but it made me wonder ... if she thought this was deep, what was she used to?

It didn't matter. I removed her hand from my hip and gently pushed in, slowly, insistently, a little more pussy plowing and then some more. She was tight. She was sopping but she was also like a vice around my cock. Pulling back, she gasped again, but I gave her no long term relief and pushed right back in as deep as I was and then some more.

I wanted to feel my hips press into her muscular ass. I wanted to get to that moment where my cock would be deeply embedded into her cunt and my hips slapped her ass with each thrust.

She was just so tight!

Suzy sucked in air and seemed to loosen up a bit. I pulled and pushed in again and it got easier. She began to meet my thrusts and my rhythm. It was like we were dancing again. We were together.

Her grunting and groaning became guttural as she lost any sense of being "clinical." We also lost all sensuality. That time was over. Now, we were like two animals, just rutting. I was in deeper and thicker than anyone she'd ever had before. This unchartered territory was originally painful but was now shifting to pleasure, to desire, to build up to an orgasm. She became loud and yelled out.

This level of physical stimulation ... it seemed brand new for her. We were pounding at a good pace. She felt good. It had been a long time for me, too, especially someone this tight.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!"

She pounded a fist on the chair. Her voice went up an octave, "Ohh! Ohhhh! FUCK!"

I slowed a tad to take her through and up to the edge, letting it slowly build and build.

"Yes! Do it! Do it! Fuck me!" she hissed over her shoulder at me. "This is it, isn't it! This is really fucking!"

She went stiff and I slammed her hard moving the chair and both of us a couple of feet across the floor. Her slender and long legs lifted off the floor, she gripped the sides of the chair, and I shot my load deep inside her.

She cried out, "Oh good god! YES! FUCK YES!"

I put on my shirt and sat on the couch. Suzy put on her white button shirt but left her jean skirt and panties on the floor. She curled up next to me on the couch, her legs folded under her like a lamb, and I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in to me.

She cried gently. Tears rolled down her cheeks onto my shirt. I stroked her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Leaning back to see me, her brown eyes penetrated mine, looking one to the other, and I wondered if I'd said something dumb.