Being Her Very Personal Assistant

Story Info
Sissy sub delights in serving every whim of her Mistress.
1.7k words
4.33
4.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Another story about my lovely Mistress Aly. Serving her is nothing short of incredible. Oh and the bit about her having the prettiest feet in the world is all true they are beautiful.

Thank you for letting me serve you my Goddess.

"Food's done", Faye said from the kitchen accompanied by a healthy sound of plates being placed on the worktop and cutlery landing with satisfying clinks.

"Well we better get your cute little bum ready for her then she'll be back in 15 minutes", I said as I gave a playful slap on her round little behind to get her moving.

"Of course dear", she giggled making her way to our bedroom. "What outfit today?", came out as she turned so I could unzip her naughty black frilly maids outfit, same as the one I was wearing.

"Something latex she said", I muttered as I neatly hung up what she was previously wearing. As she slid down her black tights, I perused the different outfits in our pink slave wardrobe. Luckily Faye and I were both about the same height of 5"7 and roughly the same average build so we could share clothes.

This wardrobe was our sissy heaven. Oh the hours we lost trying on outfits together. Flicking past the maid outfits, leather pieces and dresses I finally reached the latex section. "Hmmm these two I think", as I plucked out a light blue corset with matching shorts as well as a black skater style dress with stockings.

Faye tapped her delicate finger on her chin until her green eyes landed on the black dress. "That's the one", she said smiling widely. She slipped off her panties showing that lovely caged clitty of hers. Though Faye was an inch bigger than me, at around 4 inches to my 3, our cages where similarly sized though mine pink and hers black.

"Lucky you getting released tonight", I chirped bending down to give her caged clitty a delicate kiss then stood once again giving Faye a warm smile and helped off her bra.

"Hehe oh know she is. I'm sure Mistress will let you out soon as well", Faye commented turning around as I helped the dress over her shoulders and then zipped it up. It clung snug to her wonderful athletic frame.

As she slipped on her black latex tights I couldn't help but feel a stirring in my caged clitty. I replied, "maybe. she says she wants to evaluate me as her sissy PA first".

Standing up straight she smoothed the dress that took a look in the mirror. "She'll give you top marks, I mean you take care of all of us so well and even got me dressed didn't you".

*Ker-chunk* the front door opened accompanied by the melodic tone of our mistress, "Hiya girlies I'm home".

Faye gave me a warm playful smile, "just in time too". We both had a little giggle then headed out to meet her.

The door softly swung open and there she was. 6 ft tall model of a lady. Small ankle boots with a skirt so short you could freely admire those toned long legs. Tight white blouse that highlighted her flat feminine chest and gave a hint of her small but perfectly formed breasts. She flashed her smile that made us both melt.

"Oh it feels good to be home with my girls", she said putting one foot further forward as I instinctively dropped to my knees and started taking it off. "Good girl, I think I'm liking having a new little PA".

"Thank you Mistress", came my cheerful reply as I then removed the other. Looking up to her from below drinking in her radiant grin of superiority. Slipped off her little ankle socks to reveal two graceful feet with the cutest toes painted the same metallic dark blue nail colour that adorned her fingers. On autopilot licked my lips but tried my best to hide this as soon as i realised.

"It's okay sweetie give them a kiss if you really are that eager", she chuckled as she clearly spotted my admiring glances. Without a seconds hesitation I placed my soft lips on her toes. Then planted a gentle kiss on each toe in turn. "Good little foot girl", she giggled then walked into the living room taking us both by the hand. As she sat on the sofa she looked at each of us in turn.

"Faye get down on all fours in front of me darling", then turned to me. "You, my slutty PA get that pink plug you love so much and some lube then sit at my feet. Where you belong sweetie". With a nod I scampered off to the bedroom and returned with the requested items to see Faye on her hands and knees before our mistress with the bottom part of her dress pushed up. She blissfully moaned as Mistress softly massaged two fingers into her boi pussy. With a sharp little hand slap that left a nice red mark on her juicy bottom Mistress sweetly taunted, "such a good little butt slut I bet you can't wait for my big cock can you". To which Faye moaned sweetly in agreement.

She pulled out her two fingers with a smile looking to me, "lube". I then squirted a few drops on her fingers. She massaged it over Faye's quivering hole. "Now lube up that pink beastie for your slutty friend here". While I admired her gently probing into Faye and widening her I got the plug slick and ready. Mistress then softly took it off me as she said in a mischievous tone," let's make her gape shall we". I nodded and watched her gently tease it on the rim before she steadily worked in and out the first few inches.

Faye's moans all had a little tinge of strugge that gave way to pleasurable noises. It was amazing to witness. I struggled against my chastity as Mistress played her beautifully. When the plug eventually had fully disappeared into Faye's now widened hole Mistress turned her around and stood her up straight. Looked her in the eyes, "such a good girl. Now as you have been such a fun slut all week I'll your little clitty out and we can cum together".

Faye practically squealed, "oh thank you, thank you Mistress". Her eyes laser focused on Mistress as she took off her necklace holding two keys and opened the lock on Faye's clitty cage. Carefully she removed the cage and it was clear Faye had been steadily dripping precum already from playing. Mistress softly tapped a finger on the cockhead, "enjoy your freedom cutie".

While this happened I gently removed the plug from Faye. Bit my bottom lip seeing her cute hole gape as I did. Popped the plug down with a smile. Mistress turned Faye around. "If my lovely PA would be so kind to suck Faye's cute clitty as I pound her gaping boi cunt."

As I dropped to my knees myself and Faye smiled joyously at each other, " it would be my pleasure", I said aloud which made Faye's face light up even more. Started by gently kissing the cockhead as I felt a moan quiver through her. She rocked slightly in place as Mistress slowly worked her fat mushroom cockhead into that freshly stretched hole. Took Faye's head between my full lips then I gently sucked as I felt the movement of Mistress sensitively work in and out the first few inches of her thick monster.

Both of their moans rippled into each other. I took in Faye's small shaft and bobbed back and forth tasting the precum from her slit on my tongue. "Mmm yes such a good pair of sluts", Mistress moaned starting to go deeper as she built a rhythm railing that cute ass. Mistress drove in and out forcing Faye's clitty back and forth. Throughout I could feel precum being built in my own clitty as my friend started fucking my mouth as a byproduct of our Mistress' powerful movements.

Mistress reached her arms around Faye. One over her lower chest the other coiling up to rest her hand around her neck, this elicited a deep moan of excitement from her joyful victim. All the while she thrusted faster. I ran my tongue along the underside of the clitty in my mouth while I sucked enjoying feeling all the sounds of my friend vibrate through her cute cock as well as the growing tension that was building. She was close.

Mistress ramped up the speed and power further. She grew louder and more primal. I faintly heard her whisper in Faye's ear, "fuck I want you to cum with me slut". With that Mistress pounded quick, hard and with purpose. "Aaah, aaah, AAAHHHH", her orgasm laced screams filled the air as she pumped her cum deep within Faye. At the same time I felt Faye's legs quiver, her moans ripple through her and twitches in her cock as her clitty pulsed a thick warm load to the back of my mouth.

In the excitement my caged clitty ached as it was firmly engorged against its surroundings. It dripped a stream of precum as I hungrily swallowed down my friends seed with a satisfyingly slutty gulp. Gently sucked and licked her clitty. Our Mistress pulled out of Faye and sat joyful on the sofa. "Mmmm, my good girls", she said in a breathy tone from her very physical workout. Giving a playful slap on Faye's bum she chimed, "go and clean yourself up cutie".

Faye looked down to my smiling face and mimed the word, "wow", which made me smile so warmly. "Yes Mistress and mmmm thank you so much for that" she replied to Mistress with relief filled quick exhales between almost every word.

Mistress giggled, "oh my pleasure". She turned to me knelt down in front with a warm smile then beckoned me closer with a come hither finger gesture. "If you could clean up my cock cutie", as soon as the words left her lips I crawled closer with hunger. I knelt between her legs gently sucked and licked her big warm cock. I looked up into her eyes as she said," mmmm you really have done well. How about tomorrow I release that clitty of yours so you can enjoy release too."

I pulled off her cock with a satisfying pop sound. "Oh thank you so much", I replied with glee then returned to her wonderful cock.

Gently sucking on the head she then said, "oh and consider your role of Sissy PA permanent."