Being Jenny's Summer Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers

"Very generous," Jeff said, smirking. Jenny giggled.

Even my dad laughed a little. Then he turned to me. "Um, Lucas, could we talk inside for a second?"

"Uh, sure," I said. I stood up.

"We'll be just a second," my dad said to Jenny and Jeff.

"No worries, Dad, take your time," Jeff said, grinning.

My dad and I walked inside the house. He turned to me and said, "So, um...I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything, but I'm just trying to figure out why I walked in on your girlfriend making out with your brother."

I looked at my feet. "Come on, Dad..." I said uncomfortably.

"No, no, come on, son," my dad said. "How did that happen?"

I sighed. "I dunno...Jenny wanted to feel his muscles, so she was touching his chest and abs and stuff, and then Jeff started feeling her up, and it...just kind of happened."

"You didn't say anything?" my dad asked.

"I did!" I protested. "But Jeff said I didn't sound like I meant it." I was so embarrassed to be talking to my dad about this.

"Hmm," my dad said thoughtfully. "So...you just sat there and watched?"

"Yeah...I mean, what was I supposed to do?" I said. My dad just kind of sighed and shook his head at me. "Are you gonna punish Jeff?" I asked hopefully.

My dad scoffed. "For what?" he said. "I don't blame him. Your girlfriend's fucking hot, why wouldn't he feel up that tight little body and make out with her if you're just gonna sit there and let him?"

"I...uh...oh," I stammered, looking down at the floor again.

"Jeff's being a real man," my dad said. "He takes what he wants. Look, he's doing it right now." He pointed outside.

I looked through the sliding glass door and saw that Jeff and Jenny were making out again. Jeff's hand had slid down between Jenny's legs, rubbing her through her thong. My mouth fell open. "Whoa..." I said, staring. I felt my cock hardening again and bit my lip unconsciously.

My dad scoffed, looking at me watching them. "I see what's going on," he said.

"You...you do?" I asked, still staring at Jeff and Jenny.

"I do," he said. "It's pretty fucked up, but whatever." I didn't say anything, fixated on watching Jeff and Jenny as Jenny slipped her hand into Jeff's swimsuit. "Okay, uh, let's head back out before they get too far along," my dad said.

Jeff and Jenny heard my dad open the door. Jenny took her hand out of Jeff's swimsuit and they stopped making out.

"Hey guys, having fun?" my dad called over to them. I walked slowly behind him.

"Lots," Jenny said, giggling.

My dad picked up the beer that Jenny had set down next to her earlier, then sat down. Jeff and my dad were now on either side of Jenny. I sat next to my brother but around the corner of the pool. Jenny looked back and forth between the two muscular guys next to her, smiling.

"So, Jenny," my dad said, "Lucas here was saying you were enjoying feeling Jeff's muscles. Maybe you should feel mine and tell us whose are harder."

Jeff and Jenny both looked surprised at how forward my dad was being. Then Jenny smiled and said, "What a good idea!" She brought her hand over and started rubbing my dad's chest and abs. In contrast to Jeff's smooth chest, my dad's had a little fuzz on his, which Jenny seemed to enjoy playing with.

"What do you think?" my dad said as Jenny felt my dad's abs.

"Hmm, I dunno," Jenny said. "I have to feel Jeff's again." She reached over and ran her hands over Jeff's hard body. "Hmmm, I can't decide," she said, going back to feel up my dad again. She looked into my dad's eyes. "I think it's a tie...but I wonder which one of you is a better kisser."

My dad raised his eyebrows. "Well, that's a really great question, I guess we should find out," he said.

Jenny's hand slid around my dad's neck as she pulled herself toward him. They started intensely making out, my dad's hand sliding up her leg, then firmly squeezing her ass.

Jeff was laughing. "Yeah, Dad, go for it!" he said. He looked over at me. "I guess Dad figured out what kind of relationship you've got going on here."

Jenny parted lips with my dad and then turned to make out with Jeff. "Sure did," my dad said. "It was obvious when I saw the look on Lucas's face watching you two go at it."

Jenny started giggling, then looked at me. "Lucas, I know this might be a little weird for you, but I want you to know I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." As she said this, her hand reached down and rubbed Jeff's crotch. "In fact, now that I know you have a pool, maybe you could take me shopping for new swimsuits?"

I stared as Jenny held Jeff's cock through his swimsuit and stroked it up and down. "Um..." was all I could manage to say.

"I promise I'll model them for you," she said enticingly. Her hand now slipped inside Jeff's swimsuit. Meanwhile, my dad was kissing the back of Jenny's neck and reaching around to feel her breasts.

"Uh...yeah, I'd love to take you swimsuit shopping, Jenny," I said pathetically.

"Mmmmm," Jenny moaned, as my dad's hand moved down, his fingers slipping inside her thong. She reached over with the hand that wasn't stroking Jeff's cock and slid it inside my dad's swimsuit. My girlfriend was now giving both my brother and my dad handjobs as my dad fingered her.

After a minute or two, Jenny slipped into the water and turned to look up at Jeff and my dad. She waded between Jeff's legs, reach up, and pulled his swimsuit down. She smiled up at him, then wrapped her lips around his cock and started blowing him. "Good girl," my brother said, resting his hand on the back of her head as it bobbed up and down.

My dad pulled his own dick out of his swimsuit, and Jenny immediately took it in her hand, stroking it up and down as she sucked Jeff. After a while, she switched and took my dad's cock in her mouth while stroking Jeff.

"Mmmm," my dad groaned. He looked over at me. "Your girlfriend's got a talented mouth," he said, holding her head with both hands. I just watched, my mouth open in awe.

"Let's take her inside," Jeff said.

My dad nodded and took her head off his cock. He and Jeff pulled their swimsuits on as they stood up, and Jenny climbed out of the pool. She stood there and looked at me as I gazed at her perfect body. "Hey, Lucas, why don't you come dry me off?" she said, smiling at me.

"Oh, uh, okay," I said eagerly. I walked over to her, taking a towel from a nearby lawn chair, and started drying her off. Nervously, I copped a feel of her breasts through the towel. She just giggled.

"Thanks, baby," she said when I finished, then pranced off to follow Jeff and my dad, who had gone inside.

I walked slowly after her, trying to take in everything that was happening. As I walked into the house, I saw that Jeff and my dad had both slipped off their swimsuits, sitting on the couch in the living room, completely naked with their sizeable erections pointing straight up. Jenny stood in front of them and was sexily pulling the string to untie her bikini top. It fell to the floor. She then slid her thumbs under the strings of her thong playfully, then slid it down to the floor. She stood before them, her amazing body on full display.

She got on her knees on the middle seat of the couch, then bent over to take Jeff's cock in her mouth. Her ass was now raised up in the air right in my dad's face. "God damn," my dad said, looking at her perfectly round but. He brought his hands up, spread her open, then started eating Jenny out from behind. She started moaning on Jeff's cock.

I silently sat down in a nearby chair. None of them paid any attention to me. I watched for the next several minutes as my dad's tongue brought my girlfriend to an orgasm - she had to take her mouth off Jeff's cock for a second as her moans became near-screams.

My dad then stood up and rubbed the tip of his cock along Jenny's pussy. I couldn't take it anymore - my hand slid into my swimsuit and I started to stroke myself.

My dad saw me do this and kind of shook his head. "Ya know, Lucas, I'm pretty disappointed in you for being such a pussy," he said. I felt myself turn red in embarrassment, but continued to stroke myself as he slid the tip of his cock inside her. "But if you keep bringing hot girls around for me to fuck, I guess it's okay." He and Jeff both laughed as he started really fucking Jenny. She started crying out, but Jeff quieted her down by pushing her head down on his dick.

After a few minutes, Jeff stood up so that they were now fucking my girlfriend from both ends. I watched, and stroked myself, as my dad pounded my girlfriend, holding her firmly by the waist, occasionally slapping her ass. After a while, all three of them were covered in a light sheen of sweat.

I watched as Jenny's moans on my brother's cock got louder and louder. After a while, she pulled her head off his cock and cried out, "Oh my god, yess, yesssss, yesssssss, fuck me harder daddy, fuck meeeeeeee!" My dad started really giving it to her as Jenny was brought to another orgasm.

"Whew," my dad said, pulling out of her and slapping her ass again. "Your turn, son."

As Jeff and my dad switched places, Jeff gave him a high five. Jeff then flipped Jenny over onto her back, spreading her legs so that her feet were propped up on his shoulders, then easily slid his long cock into my girlfriend's pussy. He leaned down and sucked on her tits as he fucked her, then stood back up straight to start really pistoning in and out of her. Meanwhile, my dad slapped Jenny's face with his cock a few times, then she started eagerly sucking it again.

I had never seen anything so hot. I continued to watch as my brother brought my girlfriend to her third orgasm. He then groaned, quickly pulled his cock out of her, and started stroking himself, aiming his cock at her.

"Fuck yeah, son," my dad son, pulling his cock out of her mouth and doing the same. Soon enough, they were both shooting load after load of white, sticky cum onto Jenny's tits and stomach.

I couldn't take anymore. "Unnnnghhh," I groaned, shooting my load into my swimsuit. They glanced over at me and laughed, like they had forgotten I was there. Shaking their heads at me, they both walked past me to go upstairs to their bedrooms.

Jenny looked over at me, grinning as she scooped up some cum off her stomach and tasted it. "Mmmm," she said, giggling. "What a great boyfriend you are, Lucas. Now come here and clean me off."

Lucas96
Lucas96
1,854 Followers