Being Jim Ch. 01: Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had finished with her feet I said we should really get some sleep if we both had to work again tonight. She asked if I was sure that I didn't want to sleep with her in my bed. I told her that playtime is certainly an option for a time when we didn't need to rest but it was probably best if we didn't so I would sleep on the couch and she in my bed. She smiled but reluctantly agreed and went to my bedroom. I told her if she needed anything just to ask. With that I turned off the TV and stretched out on the couch and closed my eyes, thinking to myself that I must be an idiot to pass up such an opportunity. Still though, too much of a nice guy boy scout and not enough devil may care bachelor.

The furnace kicks on again and the vertical blinds move making the shadows and light dance across the ceiling. I need to get some sleep. I'm now going on thirty two hours awake and I'm still wired. I've got a smoking hot woman in my bed in the other room, who's made it clear that she's willing to bless me with a night, or rather a day to remember with some wild sex if I so desired. Yet here I am thinking that that would just not seem right, I mean first of all open marriage or not she's a married woman. If that wasn't enough it would look to anyone else as if I was wanting sex in exchange for my hospitality and picking her up from work. And the lights and shadows dance, the clock ticks on. My eyes are so tired they ache. But sleep just isn't coming.

Glancing at the clock on the wall over the TV I note the time as nearly two in the afternoon. With a silent groan I roll over and face the back of the couch and punch my pillow again to make it more comfortable and shut my eyes again and try to go to sleep. "Damn" I think to myself, "I should have been to sleep four hours ago! I'm not going to be worth a damn at work tonight." From the bedroom I hear a soft plaintive.

"Jim?"

I sit up and rub my eyes, "Yeah Anne?"

She says in a soft voice, "I'm not used to sleeping by myself. Could you come lay down with me at least till I go to sleep?" Whew... I'm thinking, this is getting harder and harder to do by the minute. But in the end I say.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute I needed to use the bathroom anyway."

I get up and walk to the bathroom and carefully bend my semi erect penis downward so that I actually piss in the toilet bowl and not hose down the wall. Then carefully tuck my member back down in my sweatpants and try to make it look like I got a hard on. Now I'm not overly well endowed by any means, rather I'm just Joe average. I'm about six and an half inches on a good day when it's fully erect and excited. I am circumcised not that I had any say in that as an infant. I often wonder if I might have been another inch or so longer had I not been cut. I'm not terribly thick either, maybe a little thicker than a banana. But unlike a banana I am straight as a rod when fully aroused. And I'm pushing that as I flush and take the four steps to my bedroom door and push through the blackout curtain. It's pitch black in my bedroom but I can navigate it blindfolded, it is after all my room. I hear Anne scooting over to make room for me to stretch out and I lay down atop the blankets since I usually sleep that way anyway. I'm settling in when I hear.

"Bashful much? I won't bite you know. You can get under the covers too."

Not feeling like trying to explain myself I get back up and she pulls the blankets aside and I climb back in giving her plenty of room. Anne flips the blankets back over me and spoons up behind me putting an arm around my chest and her knees up behind my own. I groan internally thinking this is really not going to get me to sleep anytime soon. My damned cock is growing again and it's beginning to throb. I feel like my balls are doing a conga dance or something. Anne murmurs thank you in my ear and says that she really appreciated the foot massage. I'm such a sweet guy. "Yeah... sweet... chicken shit guy" I think to myself but mumble she's welcomed aloud.

"This is much better." She coos and squeezes me and nuzzles the back of my neck.

I mutter something like "If you need to get up to use the bathroom be careful going through the blackout curtain, I've busted my toe on the door sill too many times.

"Okay" she purrs. And I feel her right hand sliding up under my tee shirt and her fingers running through my chest hair. "Nice" she says about that time my stomach muscles twitch and convulse and I let out a.

"Gah!"

Anne freezes and says "What?" I reply sheepishly.

"I'm ticklish. I thought you knew that." Anne giggles and says.

"Yeah, but I was checking anyway." Still it's nice. I settle back down and try to go to sleep... and the clock ticks on...

I feel an itch on my backside and I reflexively reach back to scratch and my hand bumps into Anne's hip. It's so warm and smooth... and NAKED! As I'm pulling my hand back Anne takes it in her own and stops it. Then glides it over her hip again and stops on her ass.

"I like that." She says and nuzzles my neck again.

"Um... Anne..." I stumble. "I forgot that you told me sleep in the nude." At that I hear a low throaty chuckle. A very sexy sound when in bed with a smoking hot NAKED woman. "OH MY GOD" I'm thinking.

With my hand still resting on her ass cheek, Anne snakes her arm back around me and under my shirt to rub my chest. She doesn't tickle me this time though. After a moment or two her hand is on the move again, this time her fingers slip beneath the waist band of my sweat pants and her hand finds itself on my swollen cock still bent downwards towards my feet as if that would restrain it from popping up.

"Oh my..." Anne whispers. "Jim? Weren't you going to share this with me?" She runs her fingers down the length from the base to the head of my cock then grasps it and pulls it up into the natural position. I let out a low swooning moan and squeeze her ass.

"I know you're just trying to be a nice guy and all but damn it Jim I'm horny and can't sleep. Why don't we play a little while? I'll be nice." I lay there stunned, "this is really happening." I think to myself. "No one would believe me if I told them... well... except Todd." In the back of my mind I hear Todd saying "Go for it brother!" So I let go of her ass cheek long enough to roll over to face her then say.

"Well, if it'll help you sleep, I'll try to help."

Anne laughs and throws back the blankets. I reach out with my left hand and hold her right side and lean in to kiss her. She kisses me softly on the lips and sighs...

"So sweet and gentle... I'm going to have to teach you a few things I think."

Anne locks lips with me again and invades my mouth with her tongue, darting and stabbing and twisting with my own tongue. Our breathing getting short and heavy. Anne has one hand throttling my cock slowly up and down and takes her right hand and lifts my hand from her side and places it on her breast encouraging me to paw and squeeze. My right arm is beneath her pillow and my hand is going through her still damp hair massaging her neck and pressing her head into mine. We break our kiss to catch our breath and Anne lets out a low moan as I gently pinch and twist her right nipple while gripping her breast in my left hand. I lean in and begin kissing her jaw line and flow into her neck below her ear... working my way down her neck to her chest and eventually to her breast as I pull her hair just enough to get her to roll over on her back. I pull my right arm out from under her and grab her left breast and begin squeezing and kneading it as well, rolling and pinching her nipple as I lock my lips and teeth onto the nipple of her right breast. I feel both of Anne's hands now on the back of my head, her fingers running through my hair as she gasps and makes those low mewling sounds of contentment. I trade off my lips from one nipple to the other and they both taste sweet but there's a slight tang of salt from the fine sheen of sweat that's beginning to appear on her skin.

By now my lust has fully taken over for my conscious brain, the one in the head on my shoulders is no longer calling the shots, the little one on my cock is in charge. My lips begin to stray from Anne's sweet rock hard nipples and my tongue traces its way down her stomach to her belly button. Now it's her stomach muscles jumping and rippling with anticipation. I rim her belly button a few times and kiss her repeatedly about her abdomen and resume my exploration lower still. As I near the Promised Land, encroaching upon her Mons I find only a tiny neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair. It's soft and silky and faintly smells of strawberries. There's another tangy scent as I get nearer and nearer. Suddenly Anne stiffens and pulls my hair up to stop me from going any further.

"Anne?" I asked.

"Um... I'm... uh... I usually keep it shaved, but it's been a couple of days..." I could almost hear the blushing in her voice, so timid and worried. I think "So?" Aloud I said.

"I'm okay with that. It's something I really REALLY enjoy." I feel her grip on my hair relax and she exhales slowly and says quietly.

"Okay..."

With that I reach down her legs and grab them behind her knees and lift them up over my shoulders. Anne lets go of my hair and grabs her legs to pull and hold them up. I slide my hands down her inner thighs and along her very wet outer lips, my thumbs meeting up on her taint and then separating again to circle her puckered little rose bud of an ass hole . I swear to god it twitched and winked at me. I must have been imagining it though because it's still pitch black and I might as well be blind. But Hallelujah The blind man can see with his hands! I lean in and trace my tongue from her taint all the way along... uh..."What the?" I think... Anne's outer lips and area around her pussy is covered by a very soft but almost sand papery stubble of hair... That's why she was being so self conscious and hesitant to have me go down on her... "Oh well" I think, "It's not that bad." And my tongue continues along the left side of her outer lips to the folds of skin trying to cover her swollen clit. I circle it twice clockwise then trace my way back down the right side outer lips back to her taint. I'm rewarded with twitching and almost nonstop moaning at this point. Not being able to resist I flick her rose bud a couple of times with my tongue before starting back up again, this time right up the middle. I dip down into her parted lips and taste the nectar of the gods and it begins to seep out. I lash her side to side and start to paint the alphabet on and in her pussy with my tongue, both lower case and capital letters! Anne's legs are twitching and shaking now. As I reach the letter Z I raise my chin and lock my lips around the hood of her clit and my tongue starts to duel with her clit. Lashing and stabbing at it flicking it about like a light switch. Anne's breath is becoming ragged and she's having small convulsions and tremors along her inner thighs. Her moans have become more likes little exasperated grunts.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... OH GOD... UH... UH..." She's hanging on the edge I'm thinking it's time to put it into over drive. I stop lashing her clit and close my teeth on it, gently but firmly I suck and pull it side to side and out away from her like I'm trying to pull it right off. Suddenly both of her hands are grasping the back of my head pulling my face into her crotch as if she's trying to bury my face inside her pussy. I've got three fingers of my right hand pumping in and out of her sopping wet pussy faster and faster as I gnaw on her clit. I begin lashing her clit again with my tongue all the while biting and pulling and sucking and fucking her with my fingers. And then it happens! Anne goes rigid solid as stone, she stops breathing, she stops making any noises other than a strange strangled gurgling sound... for three, four, five heartbeats she's rigid like a statue, then all hell breaks loose. He hands, her arms her legs her stomach muscles on her torso hell even her toes are convulsing and twitching and curling. Anne's back is arching up off the bed and her head is whipping from side to side like she's saying "No No NO NO NO". Then she stops moving all together except for the rise and fall of her panting chest, and her cheeks puffing out with each exhale. Then she starts giggling... that turns into all out laughter. At first I was confused and then a little worried that perhaps I did something wrong and I was being judged wanting. I sat back on my heels and watched and waited and worried a little. Finally Anne tilts her head up and looks and me I think, it's still pitch black you know.

"Oh Jim! Why did we wait so long to do this? OH MY GOD! That was fantastic! You don't know how long it's been." She gasps out between panting.

I shrug and then realize that she can't see me shrug and say.

"Bad timing, bad weather, poor judgment?" and think to myself "Chicken shit, Chicken shit, Chicken shit." But I smile tiredly and think "Hey it's on now though." And put the three fingers of my right hand in my mouth and taste Anne's juices on them. I reach out with my left hand and feel her hands on her puss with a couple of fingers dipping into her own juices for a feel as she pulls her hand back and licks them clean too.

"mmmm" she intones. "Come here and lay down beside me Jim." Anne instructs. I pretty much fall over on my side and then twist over onto my back. Anne runs her hands over my chest and tweaks my own nipples before gliding over my abs to my cock. It's lost some of its earlier rigidity but it's still about three quarters hard as she grasps it and begins lightly stroking it back to life.

"Well you're certainly a man of your word Jim. I know you've told me and my husband both that you are a fan of pussy and you enjoy going down on a woman. You did NOT however say that you were so good at it." She playfully squeezes my cock at the head as if to emphasize her slight disapproval of my humbleness.

"Hey," I say, "I'm not one to brag. Most assholes do brag but then don't deliver."

"OH you delivered boy! OH MY GOD you DELIVERED!" she laughed. "Now that I've caught my breath, how about I return the favor? Hmm?" Anne squeezed my cock again but in a much nicer way. Then began kissing her way down my body from my neck below my ear, down my chest, across my abs, then to my crotch along first the inner thigh of my right leg, then jumping over to the inner thigh of my left leg and back up to my balls. She licked them a few times then sucking first one into her mouth and rolled it around massaging it with her tongue, popping it back out and sucking in the other one and doing the same roll. Then finally, sucking both of them in and rolling them around with her tongue. I thought I was going to lose my mind, all the while she's slow stroking my cock with her left hand as she runs her right hand along my thigh and up across my abdomen and then back down.

"Uh... Oh my god... Uh... Anne... I'm on a hair trigger." I gasp out. Then I feel her grip on my cock choke down and she stopped moving her hand up and down. Then she begins painting me with her tongue, licking my cock from my balls slowly up to the sensitive head where she circles one, two, three, four times slowly. Taking her tongue away she leans in and kisses the top of my cock head delicately then again but slowly parts her warm wet lips and engulfs my head and I feel her tongue begin that circling again. Pitch black my ass! I was seeing stars on my ceiling as Anne slowly lowered her mouth farther down on my cock more and more of it disappearing into her lips. I felt my balls being picked up by her free hand and rolled around gently then being squeezed and tugged, sack and all. Down down down Anne's mouth creeped on my cock. I could feel her breath coming from her nose tickling my pubic hair.

I felt Anne's hand release the base of my cock and slide up to meet her lips about halfway down my cock, then she began to withdraw from my cock, just as slowly as going in until her lips were just touching the very top of my swollen and twitching cock head.

"You okay?" she asked playfully.

Pant... pant...

"Uh... Yeah... Oh my god yes..." I gasped. Trying to tell myself not to grab her by the ears and start pounding her velvet mouth. I couldn't, however, keep my hands from running my fingers through her hair. I hear and more importantly FEEL Anne give a little laugh as she slipped her mouth back onto the head of my cock and slid it down my shaft following her hand. Up and down, in and out faster and faster. Before I know it my own hips are moving and I'm raising up to meet her mouth and hand as she is going down. I can feel the tunnel vision setting in, even if I can't see anything an inch in front of my face.

"Anne... I'm... I'm... soo close... I'm going to..." I try to warn her I'm about to blow. I can feel my climax building my balls are twitching like two runners setting up at the starting blocks waiting for the starter's pistol. I'm not sure but I can almost imagine my cock swelling even bigger getting harder and shuddering like a horse in the starting gate. My breath is beyond ragged, coming in short choppy gasps. My fingers are clenching and unclenching in Anne's hair and on the back of her head. Faster and faster she bobs up and down with her hot velvety wet mouth and her kung-fu death grip on my cock. She must have known that the end was near because she stopped bobbing and tried to take me as far into her mouth and throat as she could. Her hand let go of my cock and she grabbed me by my hips. I could feel her gagging on my cock head and holding it there as the fireworks went off in my brain. With my spasms pumping my load in stream after stream I could feel Anne's mouth rising up off my cock till only the head was still inside her mouth. She was sucking for all she was worth and swallowing. When no more would come out she rose up and climbed back up beside me and lay down next to me. Her hand on my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair. As I finally begin to catch my breath she leaned over and locked lips with me again. I could taste my own juices on her tongue.

"I saved you just a drop." She said, "I swallowed the rest, it was too good to waste." All I could say was.

"Mmmmmmmm" My heart was still racing but my breathing was coming back under control. Then I could feel the aftershock building. Uh oh... I couldn't remember if I'd told Anne about my strange "second cumming."

"Uh... Anne... I... Uh... um..." But then it was too late. It hit me like a runaway freight train in the night. It started at my toes and racing up my legs to the knees and to my groin and finally to my cock. All the fireworks and spasms and contractions of the first climax if to a lesser degree, minus the cum.

When the tunnel vision receded and I could breathe again. I heard.

"Wow... that was pretty intense. I have never seen a guy do that before."

When I could breathe I tried to explain that I usually warn anyone I'm having sex with that this happens to me. If I don't they tend to freak out. Anne said.

"Well I almost did freak out, you got that right. But Wow. I'll certainly have a few things to share with Todd when I get home." There it was again, that benign reminder that she was in fact a married woman and that small niggling part in the back of my brain, my conscience, pointed a finger at me accusingly. All the while Anne has her hand tracing circles on my abdomen and working lower and lower towards my mostly deflated still slightly twitching cock.

"That really turned me on." She whispered in my ear as she nuzzles me and kisses my neck... Running her dainty right foot up and down my shins. Her left arm snaked under my head and neck and her hand twirling circles in the hair on the other side of my head from her busy lips. "Think you could have another go?" She asks, as she drags the backs of her fingers down the length of my cock and then tickles my balls. Ordinarily I would be rock hard again by now and raring to go, but I'm thinking that I just might be too tired but my brain is screaming "YES! YES! YES! OH HELL YES!"... But which brain is it I wonder.