Being Jodie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," Jodie beams. "My hot little playmate has just promised to be good while she's away."

"Oh really?" Tara drawls with a smile. "Let me see!" Jodie nods at me and I reluctantly display my new ring. "That's perfect, so glad we choose the small one, we can hide it for sure! It's not much bigger than a typical bump if it's pushed down and back a little." Tara steps forward and with a nurse's familiarity of touching bodies all day, tucks the cage a little deeper down between my legs.

I groan to myself, mortified with embarrassment and my state of vulnerability.

"Yes... perfect! Jodie we can review the health consideration of long-term wear later, but now, Let's play dress up!"

And so there I was.

Locked up. En femme. Coached in both behavior and fostered with an eagerness to please.

The first day was absolute physical torture! I couldn't stop thinking about sex all day and my cock felt enraged and angry in its confines, continuously, without any reprieve. But the next day Tara altered my meds a little and things got easier. In fact, things became strangely comforting being caged up all the time except of course when I was between Jodie's legs pleasing her. In those moments my cock would get so hard in the little cage I could barely stand it, and I'd work myself up into a fervor trying to satisfy her with an amplified and wanton neediness. When I wasn't pleasing her it's all I could think about, but at least the all-day battle with physical erections somewhat subsided over time.

Mentally I was a horny mess! Jodie seemed to notice as well and would whisper dirty things like how much she loved how eager I had become to please her. How attractive I was and how tender my lips were against her. She'd tease me about keeping me this way forever.

My eyes flashed up to hers when she'd talk like this, the last shred of my manhood standing fast. She looked down and me between her legs and smiled, tenderly caressing my bottom lip with her thumb. "Shhh," she whispered, "just let me fantasize."

It was during that moment she pushed my face back down into her when I heard the door open. I flinched for a second before noticing it was Tara and relaxed a little. We were just playing some dress up and Jodie had me wearing one of her little sheer nighties before going down on her.

"Oh my!" Tara exclaimed, "Don't let me interrupt." She quickly closed the door and locked it behind herself. I return to softly working on Jodie with my tongue while blushing a little being caught in the intimate moment and feeling myself flushing red to my backside.

Tara and Jodie chatted a bit while I didn't pay much attention, focussing all my attention on my new obsession. I only begin listening when I heard Tara mention something about my long-term health again.

"You see it's not healthy to let him build up too long. He needs a release a least once or twice a month or it can lead to prostate or other problems." The sentence was punctuated by a snap of a hospital glove as I heard her move around behind me. "Huh?" I thought to myself.

"Now he may just express unconsciously in the night or during the day, as his sexual appetite increases and goes unsatiated, but it's better to make sure there's a full workup every so often." With that I notice that Tara has encouraged me to unconsciously lift my bottom into the air while she slipped my nightie up my back a little, placing her hand firmly on one of my hips.

As I buried my tongue deep in Jodie again, Tara, with the expertise of a professional, quickly slips a well-lubed index finger between my cheeks deeply and immediately cradles my prostate. My body shuttered uncontrollably. My legs and arms go weak and I moan deeply into Jodie. She immediately gasped and gushes in my mouth watching my reaction.

Tara strokes me again and says something to Jodie but neither of us seemed to notice. My body shutters and twitches again and I moan into Jodie lost in the pleasure. She barely holds on grabbing fistfuls of my hair roughly bumping herself against my tongue and face.

"By the way, Jodie is due for discharge at the end of the week and I would like her to stay with me while you are away. This will be our arrangement so I can attend to her needs while you are off being a good girl and keeping her life on track." Tara strokes my swollen prostate firmly and I feel myself gush leak a steady stream onto the hospital bed.

I try to struggle a little feeling a sense of jealousy at the thought of Jodie living with Tara, but I can't stop moaning between her legs and instead grind my hips like a slut in heat for Tara.

"When you come home I'll give you a release like this to make sure things are all in good working order." Listening to the way Tara was talking to me Jodie suddenly cums flooding my mouth and face. Tara pressed firmly, circling my button and a full body orgasm snaps me back to reality...

Suddenly I realize I'm back in the present moment. In the dirty frat house. Working hard to milk the cum from a cock buried deep in my ass, and take a thick throbbing cock deep down my throat. Working both cocks aggressively with a heightened sexual passion, reminiscing about the first time with Tara and Jodie. I suddenly have another full body orgasm moaning and thrusting myself on both cocks, leaking like a slut.

"Fuck Her!!!!" I try to speak with a jealous rage, remembering Tara's comments, but my mouth is stuffed with cock and it only comes out as a whimpery whine. And with that angry thrashing and the sounds of the guy's mistake as encouragement rather than jealousy, I feel both my ass and mouth flooded with torrents of cum.

They moan uncontrollably as I slowly milk them to completion.

Quickly I stand back up with a smirk, wiping my mouth, and pulling down my dress, I slip out before they can recover or I am grabbed by some other party straggler. On my way out I pick up an upperclassmen jacket laying on the floor and throw it on to cover up my messy outfit.

In the quiet night, my heels click with a sultry gait as I smile to myself on my walk home. Noticing a fountain on the way across the campus I stop and rinse my mouth and attempt to clean my face as best as I can before reaching my dorm.

I feel the coolness on my face, and the coolness of the fluids leaking between my cheeks and between my thighs as I continue the walk home. "Hmm..." thinking to myself almost proudly of the slut I had become. "That lil bitch Tara might get a hell of a surprise at what she finds the next time she decides to slip a finger deep in me!"

And so there I was.

12