Being My Father's Son

Story Info
Dad cheats. Stepmom too. Just taking advantage as he would.
1.9k words
4.24
25.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my father cashed in on his good fortune at purchasing Google stock in its infancy, things began to change at home; good things and bad things.

He bought a brand new house, cars, boats and lots of other toys. The extra money made him an asshole, and soon he started cheating on Mom with twenty-something bimbos who were barely older than me. Mom didn't take kindly to that, and before you know it, she divorced him and soon found a decent guy to be with, who had two boys of his own. When it came time to decide whether to live with Mom or my father, I wasn't looking forward to living with two stepbrothers and a stepfather. But when Dad gave me an ultimatum, my mind was made up.

He said, "Peter, you can go live with Mom in that shitty house with those shitty kids and in that shitty lifestyle, or you can stay here and enjoy a better life with me." I knew he was waving his money at me, but what the hell. So, at eighteen, I decided that it was better to stay with my asshole father and have everything I wanted. I was learning to be just like him.

My Mom has always been a really good mom, so I sat down with her and asked if it would bother her if my prime residence was with Dad. I would visit regularly and she said she was fine with that. Besides, Dad didn't mind me visiting her, and her new guy was pretty cool when I did come over.

Within a year, Dad had moved this twenty-five year old Latina named Maria into the house, and I was like, whatever. Maria isn't overly friendly, but not really a bitch either. The nice thing about her is she has DD titties, a nice big booty, and loves to show off her body. Dad would buy her all sorts of provocative outfits, and Maria has no problem wearing them anytime. Micro bikinis by the pool, and parading around the house in leggings and crop tops are just her things. She is always getting her nails or hair done, or adding another tattoo to her golden brown body. As a horny teenager, that wasn't a bad thing, as she gave me lots of spank bank material.

Everything was going along just fine, until one day when I was listening to music in the living room with my ear buds in. I was hungry and decided to get something to eat. I set down my ear buds and headed to the kitchen. Just before I got to the doorway, I heard Maria talking in a low voice on her cell.

"Yeah, right behind Wal-Mart... Okay... Two o'clock." I waited outside the doorway until I heard her moving around, and walked in.

"Hey, what's up, Maria?"

"Oh, uh, not much. Where's your Dad?"

"I think he's working on his Porsche in the garage." I reached past her and filled a glass with milk.

"Okay. I think I will go shopping for the afternoon. I'll go out there and let him know."

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know there isn't much to buy BEHIND a Wal-Mart. I responded, "Tell him I'm heading out too."

"Okay," she said, in a light, sing song tone. I admired the cameltoe gouged deep into her leggings as well as the sway of her hips as she walked past. I checked my watch. It was 1:30, and Wal-Mart is only about ten minutes away.

I got into my car and went down to the Wal-Mart parking lot and found a place in the corner where I could see everything. Sure enough, just before two, in pulled Maria in her Range Rover and she went to a shaded part of the lot at the back, where an old GMC pickup was parked. She got out of her car and looked around for a second, before opening up the passenger door on the pickup.

I saw her and the driver talking for a while and then Maria's head moved down and out of sight. I got out and walked along the fence line, which brought me out about three cars before the pickup. I could only see one person in the driver's seat - a male; his eyes were closed and his head tilted back.

I got my phone out and opened the camera app, setting it to video. I had it ready when I walked up to the driver's door. Sure enough, the guy had hold of Maria's head in his left hand, her thick black curls tangled in his fingers, while his right hand was probing her ass beneath the elastic of her white leggings. Maria knelt across the seat and her head bobbed quickly up and down. I wondered how desperate she must be to cheat on my father with some hillbilly in a pickup truck.

I stopped for a few seconds and held the camera right at the window, as the guy had his mouth open and was moaning. I captured about four or five seconds of her head bobbed up and down, and continued walking away from them and back to my car.

At the time, I had expected one of them to notice me right there, and just seeing the look in her eyes as I caught her red-handed would have been great. Suddenly, I had a better idea and drove away. I replayed the video to be sure I had the goods on her, and there was no doubt that my stepmom was blowing some guy in a parking lot.

When I got home, Dad was still playing around with his car, so I went upstairs and copied my video onto my computer. I thought about giving myself a good tug watching it, but I needed to save my cum for later, when I wouldn't have to touch myself at all.

Maria brought home pizza for supper; not much of a surprise because she doesn't cook much. When we were done, Dad said, "I've got to finish putting the carburetor together. I'll be in the garage for a while."

"Okay, Sweetie," she chimed, pleased with herself at having successfully got someone else off earlier.

"Yeah, I'm going to play some online games in the living room," I offered as my father walked out of the kitchen. He didn't even acknowledge my comment, which wasn't much of a surprise.

I was watching TV and Maria came into the living room to sit down, scrolling through her Ipad. When my game ended, I asked her, "Can you come up to my room? I've got something I want you to see."

"Sure, Hon." She followed me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I closed the door behind us and patted the bed for Maria to sit on. I set up my computer to show my video on the large TV screen on the wall, and positioned myself to see her reaction when it started. Her boobs were almost falling out of her pushup bra, and her cameltoe looked so inviting.

As soon as she saw the top of her head in the front seat of the truck, Maria's eyes grew wide and her hand covered her mouth.

"What's going on here, Mom?" I asked facetiously.

"Oh, no. Peter, no!!"

"Tell me, Mom. Who's the guy?"

"It's my ex. You don't understand."

"Understand what? That my Dad doesn't give you nice cars and clothes? That he doesn't know you suck other guys off? Or that he could find another whore to replace you tomorrow?"

Maria held out her hand and took mine in it. "Peter, your Dad has a really low sex drive. Like, once a week. He's almost fifty! And I just need more. I'm not doing it to hurt him. I give him whatever he wants, whenever he wants it."

I moved my other hand to my zipper and slid the zip down, reaching inside; her eyes followed. "Well, I have needs too, Mom. Can you do anything about that?" As I spoke, I fished out my semi-hard cock and let it dangle out the opening.

Maria's eyes popped out. "Jesus, where did you get that? Definitely not from your father!" I assumed that I was the biggest guy in any locker room because of genetics. Apparently not!

"You mean?" I asked, but just wanted to hear her say it.

Maria gestured with her thumb and index finger that my father was more likely the smallest in his gym class in his day. Her other hand went to work to bring my dick to it's full potential - just a bit over seven inches. I grabbed a handful of Maria's left breast.

I dropped my pants and underwear to the floor. "Are you going to suck it or what?"

"Will you keep the secret?" she asked, dropping to her knees, and staring up at me.

"Let's see how you do sucking me off, and maybe I won't tell him."

Just before Maria pulled my cock up straight and lowered her head to suck a ball into her mouth, she said, "Then this is just between us!" She bathed both hanging balls in saliva and licked from my taint all the way up my vein-ribbed shaft.

Maria went to town on my cock, trying to get it halfway down her throat. She bobbed and licked and slobbered over it. I wrapped my hands around her head and mouth fucked her like an animal, and she was easily keeping up. Her big titties jiggled with each thrust of my cock into her willing mouth. I pictured pulling out and painting her cute Latina face in semen. I let out a warning. "I'm going to cum!"

Instantly, her mouth capped my cock head and she sucked me like a straw with a raspberry stuck half way up. I came and came, and Maria gulped down every blast. As she was wiping her mouth and my sticky cock was beginning to lose its rigidity, a voice came from the bottom of the stairs. I hauled my pants up and Maria straightened her clothes as she stood up.

"Maria? You up there?"

My stepmom gulped the remnants of my nut as she opened the door, and answered, "Yes, Joey. I'm in Peter's room." We heard him coming up and were watching a TicToc video when Dad came in. "Peter was just showing me this funny video," she said, as cool as a cucumber lying to my father.

He asked, "Are you just about ready for bed? I thought we might get some alone time." He grabbed a handful of Maria's ass, looked at me, and winked.

"Awww. Is Daddy feeling a bit horny? Did you already take your blue pill?" My father seemed perturbed that she mentioned him having to take Viagra to get it up, but he ignored the question. She moved her sexy body into his and began to French kiss him, her eyes peering back in my direction. "Mmm, I LOVE kissing you!" She Frenched him again.

Dad played up on her comment, figuring Maria was just being slutty in front of me on purpose. His tongue moved all around inside her mouth, and Maria's eyebrows raised in victory. He held her round ass cheeks in both hands, continuing the foreplay in front of me. My asshole father was tasting my salty spunk without even knowing it.

He put his hand on her sweet booty and directed guided her toward my door. Maria looked over her shoulder and said, "Night, night, Peter."

"Have fun you kids!" I laughed and closed my door behind them, scrolling through more porn while Maria made loud noises in the next room. Living with my asshole father and his horny wife was about to get very interesting!