Being Neighborly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was fuming by now, "How fucking dare you compare yourself to my husband! You wouldn't make a pimple on his ass. You obviously don't want to be anything but the selfish piece of shit that you are. One of these days, and it's coming sooner every day, you won't be an attractive young cock hound. You'll be old and alone. The only thing you'll have is memories of the lives you fucked up. Oh, and the sex! I'm sure those memories will warm your heart in your old age. Get your shit and get out!"

Jeff reared up and raised his fist. A fist he suddenly found he couldn't move, "You heard her. Get your shit and get out."

I let him go and stepped back. He watched me closely as he got off the bed and didn't attempt to approach me. If he had I would have made sure it ended badly for him. He raised his hand to my wife, and I wanted so very much to fuck him up for that.

I watched as he dressed. Once his clothes were on, his confidence began to return, and I wasn't having that, "If I hadn't been here, you would have hit my wife. You have no idea how angry that makes me. You look me in the eye and show one fucking second of defiance. You go ahead and do that Jeff, and see what happens. Let's see which of us is the real man. Do it, asshole, or fucking leave now!"

He left the room, and I followed him with Liz right behind me. He moved toward the back door, "Jeff!"

He turned and looked at me, and I got right in his face, "You are not welcome here. You will never enter our house again. When you pick up Tess, you will wait in your car, and she will be brought to you... You stupid fucking cunt. You had a wonderful wife, you have an amazing child, and Liz gave you a wonderful gift. What did you do with it? You spit on it. You have no respect for anyone, especially yourself. One bad word about Liz gets back to me, you come around or call, you enter her life in any way, and I will make you pay. Go!"

He shot a look at Liz. His one last attempt to turn the tide. Liz stood beside me and returned his gaze, "You heard my husband, Jeff. Why are you still here?"

He left without another word, and seconds later, tires screeched as he left. By then, Liz was in my arms and crying against my chest. I held her while she had a good cry. Her voice had a hitch in it, and she was having trouble looking at me, "I fucked everything up, and I'm so sorry. I don't know how you can forgive me."

I tilted her chin up, "You cared. That's what you did. You cared enough to try. You could have fucked him and left him to his destruction, but you tried to save him instead. What you tried to do was wonderful, Babe. He's the one that decided to be what he is, not you. From the beginning, my biggest concern was that you wouldn't be able to see any outcome other than him mending his ways and making amends. I didn't think you clearly understood the risk to yourself, and that worried me. I never once thought you fucked anything up or had anything to be sorry about. I just didn't want you to be hurt. I love you, Liz, and I always will."

I kissed her with all the emotion I was feeling while she held onto me like she would never let me go. It took us a little while to get our emotions calmed. When we separated, she looked up at me with such love and affection, "I love you so much. I still feel like I handled this poorly. Any other man would never have trusted me enough or given me the freedom to let me see it through. No other man loves me as you do and never will. I'm not going anywhere, so I guess you're stuck with me."

I smiled, "Funny, I don't feel stuck. I feel blessed."

I opened a bottle of wine and poured her a glass. The first glass went down pretty fast. She was sipping on her second glass when I noticed the time, "Tammy will be home from work in an hour and we need to pick up Tess from school. We need to let Tammy know what happened as soon as possible. The first one of us that gets a moment with her needs to bring her up to speed. That sound good?"

She nodded, now concerned about Tammy's reaction to the day's events. I gave her a peck on the lips, "Hey, stop that. Tammy will be fine, and you know it. She needs to hear the whole story from our lips before Jeff puts his spin on it. I doubt that she would believe anything he says, but there is no sense in giving him the chance to play more games."

We picked up Tess from school. An hour later, Liz walked her home when Tammy pulled into her driveway. It looked like Liz would be the one to update Tammy. I was on the phone with Derrik. He'd finally reached out to me. We spent the next half hour sharing information. Derrik had called because he was convinced that Tracy Nevaro was brainwashing Trisha behind his back. Trisha was constantly angry with him and refused to talk to him about it. She seemed convinced that he'd done something horrible.

Last night she had told him that Tracy had invited them to another party and that she had accepted the invitation. He could go with her or stay home, but she was going regardless. Derrik was stressed to the breaking point. He couldn't see a path forward that wouldn't cost him the love of his life.

I had a few ideas about that, "Let's approach this by breaking down the problem. The first thing we need to do is take away their leverage. They have Trisha convinced that you've done something so horrible that it justifies her letting Jeff screw her. I'm sure they've been telling her that fucking other people is only natural and that you're holding her back from fulfilling herself or some shit like that. We have to tell Trisha the truth and get her to believe it. She wouldn't listen to either of us, but I bet she would listen to Liz and Tammy. Let me run across the street for a minute and I'll call you right back."

I trotted my ass across the street and let myself in. Liz and Tammy were talking quietly at the dining room table. I could hear the television playing loudly and knew that Tess was engrossed in one of the shows she likes. I quickly explained what we needed, called Derrik back, and got his wife's phone number.

I listened in as Liz called Trisha. Trisha had met Liz at the party and knew that Liz had gone off with Jeff at one point, then had left the party shortly after he did with her dress barely on. She was perfectly capable of putting two and two together. The fact that Liz had been with Jeff was probably the only reason Trisha agreed to meet with her. They were going to meet for drinks at the local pub. I volunteered to watch Tess while Tammy went with Liz to meet with Trisha.

I called Derrik and told him where they were meeting. I felt it was important that he be there out of sight until needed. I suspected that if Trisha really loved him that she would need him when she found out the truth.

Tessy and I had a great time while they were gone. I read her a story and hugged her goodnight when I tucked her in. She'd been asleep for a few hours when Liz and Tammy returned. Both looked tired but happy. We stood in the kitchen while Tammy poured us a glass of wine. Liz took hers and began, "Trisha was suspicious at first when she saw Tammy, but she let me talk. She broke down in tears after I told her all we had learned. She was devastated. She blamed herself and was convinced that she had lost Derrik forever. It was a good thing you told him to be there. He came over when he saw her crying and just held her. He kept saying, "I love you," and holding her until she cried herself out. We stayed with them until they left for home. Trisha couldn't thank us enough for telling her the truth. I wish that everyone knew the truth."

We spent a good half hour trading kisses with Tammy before heading home. Our lovemaking was as much emotional as physical. The love and need we had for each other made the physical pleasure that much greater and filled our hearts to overflowing. We let our feelings and bodies say what our words couldn't express. The darkness that Jeff sowed was gone.

A week later, the news was going nuts. Trisha and Derrik hadn't been satisfied to just walk away. They went to the FBI, bypassing the local law enforcement. It proved to be the right move. The FBI had been investigating several cases of men being drugged and their wives disappearing. In some cases, the wife would return in a day or two. In some, they never returned. It didn't take a senior agent to see the possible connection. The night of the party, both Trisha and Derrik were wearing wires while the FBI listened in. When things started to get violent for one of the other husbands at the party, they raided the place. There was more than sufficient probable cause to get a warrant.

Tracy Nevaro proved to be an invaluable resource for the FBI. The house had cameras everywhere, and Tracy had a large collection of video recordings. The recordings not only showed the wives being seduced and fucked, but also showed the drugging and humiliation of the husbands. The list of charges was long, from conspiracy to commit kidnapping to attempted murder for the drugs. One of the husbands that had been drugged reacted badly to the medication and nearly died. Tracy had the video of the entire episode.

She was quite proud of herself as she narrated the video. She showed how she drugged his drink, even describing the drug she was using. She explained what was being done to the wife while her drugged husband was unaware. She practically convicted herself.

Her husband was an enthusiastic co-conspirator, and his money didn't save him. In the end, Tracy pretty much convicted herself, along with her husband, Jeff, Eli, and Martin. Martin cut a deal and helped the FBI with their investigation of the missing women. All but two were found chained to beds in low-rent brothels. Eli had murdered the other two. Their families got some closure, I guess, when they got to bury their bodies.

So many marriages were destroyed, lives ruined, and loved ones lost. I could ask why for the rest of my days and never hear an answer that would make sense. Some people in this world are irredeemable. In primitive times the people of a village would band together and deal with the problem. We're more civilized now. There is too much danger of pointing the finger at the wrong person. We have to follow the law, or we become what we abhor. Evil slips through the cracks, and bad people hurt good people. There is no reasonable explanation, there is only the aftermath and the grief.

Tess lost her father the day he was convicted. He would never leave prison, and she would never see him again. Her mother would tell her the truth about what happened when she was older. For now, Tess knew that her father had done a really bad thing and would have to pay for what he did. I insisted that Tammy and Tess both get counseling, and I'm convinced that it made all the difference.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Six Months Later

It's late Friday evening, and sweat is running down my forehead. I'm tired and feel grimy as hell, then take a sip of the ice-cold beer in my hand and smile. I'd spent the day helping the newlywed Derrik and Trisha move into the house across the street. The house that Tammy and I fixed up and that she and Tess had lived in until last month.

It was tough when Tammy moved. Liz and I knew it might be hard for Tammy's parents to accept. We sat down with her mom and dad and answered their questions. I got a handshake from him and a hug from his wife when we left. Liz got two hugs which I think means she won.

Tess took it all in stride too. She liked moving in with Liz and me. Having her mom there too was super awesome. She never questioned the sleeping arrangements, although we knew a day would come when we would have some explaining to do.

We had a small dinner party to celebrate the Saturday after Tammy moved in with us. Tammy's parents were invited, along with another couple. Derrik and Trisha were days away from their wedding but managed to find the time to attend. We had decided that we wouldn't hide our relationship as if it were something shameful or wrong. We weren't about to shout it from the rooftops, but we loved each other and were fine if people knew it.

The three of us were constantly touching each other throughout the evening. We were so happy and looking forward to later in the evening after Tess left with her grandparents. Tammy's parents watched and smiled at us often as the evening progressed. Seeing us together had shown them what words couldn't describe. They saw us and knew, as crazy as it was, that the three of us were more than some crazy sex thing. They saw how we looked at each other, talked to each other, and touched each other. I believe that over the course of the evening they realized that their daughter had never been happier.

We hadn't come right out and said that we were a throuple to Derrik and Trisha, but I think they suspected something. We'd been out with them a few times. Liz, Tammy, and I always went together. We got pretty feisty on the dance floor, as well as in the booth we sat in, the hallway to the bathrooms, and behind that huge speaker in the corner. Surely they saw something that made them raise an eyebrow or two, although they never said a word.

Their response at the dinner party was joyful surprise and not a little curiosity. I could see that Derrik was aching to get me alone and ask questions. He got his chance after dinner. Tammy's parents gathered up Tess and took off for home. It was the school district's spring break, and Tess would spend the week with her grandparents. They'd no sooner left than I interrupted the three-way conversation between the three women, "I'm going to show Derrik the shop."

A nod and a wave were the fond goodbyes we received before they plunged back into talking at the same time. Derrik and I went to the shop, and I showed him around. I brought up the slide show while he looked through the various pieces and tried to figure out how to ask me about my sex life. I let him struggle for a few minutes, "It's awesome."

He looked over at me, "Huh?"

"My sex life. It's awesome...

"That's what you were dying to ask me but didn't know how, right? I know that if I were you, that question would be foremost on my mind. It's all good, dude. I understand your curiosity and I don't mind if you ask questions. Don't be surprised if I refuse to give details. Liz and Tammy are ladies and I treat them as such. I don't kiss and tell. Unless one of them asks me to."

Derrik grinned, "I wonder if Liz and Tammy are sharing anything with Trisha? I bet they share a lot more than you will! Women talk about everything."

I grinned back and picked up the remote for the receiver, "You know Derrik, you have the best ideas."

I turned on the house surveillance, and there they stood at the island. There was an empty wine bottle and a half-full one next to it. There was a lot of giggling going on, and their faces were flushed. Liz had an arm loosely over Tammy's shoulder, "...the first time I kissed her, I knew something wonderful was beginning."

Trisha was fascinated, "That's the first time you kissed a woman. Wow! I've never done that. I bet it was nice."

Liz and Tammy looked at each other and their lips met. They kissed deeply, yet with an obvious heat between them. They continued to kiss and became very passionate about it. My eyes kept flashing back and forth between the two women I loved and Trisha. Trisha watched them with a look of longing and arousal that was impossible to ignore. I looked at Derrik to gauge his reaction. He was grinning like a madman, "Dan! Look at Trisha's face. She is so fucking turned on right now. God, I hope they kiss her. That would be awesome!"

I gave him a look, "I didn't think you wanted to share Trisha?"

He shook his head, "I never said I didn't want to share her. I just didn't want her around Jeff and those other people. We talked about it as something we could do to make us closer, not as something that could tear us apart. There's a huge difference between the two."

Our attention was brought back to the screen. Liz and Tammy had stopped their kiss before things got totally out of hand. The look they gave each other was a promise for things to come. Trisha sighed, "That looked so hot. If it felt half as good as it looked it must have been wonderful."

Liz and Tammy moved to either side of Trish. Liz brushed her fingers across Trish's shoulder, "Would you like to give it a try?

Tammy ran her fingers down Trish's neck, "Which one of us would you like to be your first?"

Trish looked like a fish out of water. Her mouth was moving, but nothing was coming out. She was breathing fast, and it was obvious that she was very aroused. Liz gave her a kiss on the cheek, causing her to jump, "Why don't we both kiss her? It only seems right to let her taste both options. Dontcha think?"

Tammy put a finger to her chin, "So, who goes first?"

Liz didn't answer her. She'd gotten the jump on Tammy and had her lips firmly planted on Trisha's. Trisha was tentative for about three seconds before her arms went around Liz's neck and they really got serious. Liz grabbed the cheeks of Trisha's ass and pulled her tight against her. Their tongues danced while Liz rocked her world for several minutes. When Liz released her, Trisha's eyes were full of desire and fixed on Liz's lips. Tammy shocked Trisha out of her stupor when she pulled her into her own arms and their lips met for the first time.

Tammy enjoyed her kiss with Trisha and when their lips parted, Trisha stumbled over to the barstool and leaned against it, "Fuck! What did you two do to me? I've never been with a woman in my life, but I want you both so bad right now. I can't stop thinking about tasting you... of you tasting me."

Liz hugged her, "I'm sorry, honey. We didn't mean to torture you."

I looked over at Derrik, "I can text Liz and tell her to go for it if you want. It will mean that you and I are on the bench. I doubt we'll be joining them tonight."

Derrik grinned, "You're shitting me, right? There is no way I'm getting in the way of that. I say we kick back and enjoy the show. Text her quick before they cool off."

I shot Liz a quick text with Derrik's assistance. She looked over as her phone rattled on the island. She picked it up, read my text, and grinned, "Well, Trisha, it seems that your soon-to-be husband would like to give you your wish."

She handed the phone to Trisha. She read the message, a flush came up her face, and she looked up at Liz, "It's really him. He used Del at the end. That's my pet name for his middle name, which he hates, by the way. Uhm... Yeh, so I guess you read it... So, I guess, maybe, if you really want to?"

Liz and Tammy moved close to Trisha and began to run their hands softly up her arms. Liz leaned in and kissed her way up Trisha's neck before whispering in her ear, "Would you like that Trisha? Do you want us as badly as we want you, dear Trisha? Will you let us kiss your body, suck your amazing tits, and lick your sweet pussy until you cum so hard you scream?"

Trisha's head looked like a bobblehead doll as she nodded her agreement, "Oh yes, that sounds wonderful."

I took that moment to break out the good scotch, practically busting my ass trying to watch the screen while getting things together. We sipped the single malt as we watched. I don't know about Derrik, but my cock was as hard as granite. I wanted to be on that bed with those gorgeous women more than almost anything. I looked over at Derrik, "Grab yourself some paper towels. You sit on that side of the table and I'll sit over here. Take things in hand if you want to. I won't be watching you. I prefer the view on the television."

We watched in fascination as Liz and Tammy slowly undressed Trisha in our bedroom. Her lips were never idle. When Liz moved her lips from Trisha's and down her neck, Tammy took over and invaded Trisha's mouth with her tongue. When Tammy released her lips and moved her mouth to Trisha's pert c-cups, Liz crushed Trisha's lips with her own. The two lovers left Trisha's mouth alone only when Tammy was sucking on her breasts while my lovely wife licked and teased her bald little pussy.