Being Open with Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Understanding family's Sex Dynamics and new character intro.
4k words
4.16
10.6k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(thanks for the feedback. I have tried to work upon issues highlighted by you guys. please let me know what I missed. And please, please rate the story. It really motivates me to write and publish! Happy Reading)

PART 3: THE SISTER

Sarah woke up early in the morning when it was still dark outside. She was lying on the bed with Mike and Dave. They were in a deep sleep. They should have left by now, thought Sarah. And where is John? She gets off the bed and comes to the living room. Not finding him there, she deduced he must be in his room. When he went to check there, she found him sleeping with Mia, both naked. Having no choice, she came downstairs and slept on the couch. Being tired, she dozed off pretty quickly.

When she regained consciousness, she felt like there was an earthquake and opened her eyes quickly. She saw John's face and realised it wasn't an earthquake. It was him, holding her while taking her up the stairs. As John was looking forward, he didn't notice Sarah awake.

"Morning dear." She smiled at him.

John looked down and said, "Morning Mom. Don't wake up. You are gonna take another nap with me."

Sarah didn't say anything, but she was flattered by her son. She noticed that everyone else was gone (thanks to John) and the mess was cleaned up. John laid Sarah down on her bed and he got behind her, spooning. Sarah was completely naked, though John was wearing his underwear.

"Mmm... get closer." said Sarah and pressed her ass on his crotch to feel her cock. John presses his cock to her body as he moves his hand under her arms to her left boob. Within a minute, she felt she needed more. She tried to bury her ass in his crotch but she already reached the limit. John notices her urge and murmurs, "Ahh.. fuck it." He takes off his underwear and places his cock directly between her asscheeks. She grinds his cock a bit and smiles, and goes to sleep peacefully.

John, being awake, wonders where this is going. It has been 4 months since her mom's birthday and often they had been sleeping together, cuddling and spooning. Kissing was quite common after that day as they used to kiss all the time initially. There was a lot of emotion attached to the kiss but when it came to fucking, they both didn't hesitate to do it with their respective dates. It was a pretty much-understood relationship between them. They liked to talk about the other one's sexual experience. They would have been practically man and wife had they fucked. The love between them was beyond a mother-son relation or a lover's relationship because it was a blend of both. And they enjoyed everything. From bathing to cooking, or having dates to fucking strangers, they loved it all.

Sarah, being financially strong, had no issues with money. She never had to ask David for money. David was an asshole in his teenage years who used to sleep with Sarah. When he knew she got pregnant, he was overwhelmed with joy and married Sarah against his parents' wishes. But he knew he loved her, and she loved him.

Their teenage love story ended when Sarah told him she was pregnant again. David, having issues with his career was already frustrated and was feeling a burden to take care of little John. it was then he realized he should have listened to her parents and not have married this early. These issues went on between them for a couple of months because Sarah decided not to abort the baby. Just before 2 months of delivery, David told Sarah his final decision. He said he is gonna leave her just after the delivery. And he did. But he was kind of nice, taking care of Sarah even though he didn't want the marriage. Both of them wanted to avoid court, so they agreed to let John stay and grow with Sarah and Lily (John's sister) would be David's responsibility.

Sarah used to work from home when John was a little kid. Having a good educational background, she got a reasonably well-paying job. On the other hand, David started working on building up his business. He asked his mom and dad to take care of Lily.

Within 5 years, they both were well settled. David's business was booming, and being a responsible man, he used to send money to Sarah, even when she said she doesn't need it. They used to meet whenever their kids had holidays or vacations. Either Lily would come to her mom's or John would go to David's, David and Sarah used to meet and spend some time together. They didn't get close in the initial years of separation but it was casual for them to have sex as they grew. David had a hint about Sarah's sexual nature, and since David was a 'one-woman' kind of guy, he was glad he is not married to her anymore. Though he enjoys sex with her, they don't get emotionally intimate. There was a time when David was in a serious relationship, but Sarah still managed to seduce him. They never talk about it. Moreover, Sarah doesn't like to talk to him much, because the better he is at bed the worst he is at understanding her. She knows he doesn't appreciate her lifestyle but he can't do anything about it.

Now that their children have grown 19 and 18 respectively, they are both aware of their parent's sexual relationship. David is married and still fucks Sarah. "He gives you the money so that you can keep fucking him and shut your mouth up.", jokes John often, but she knows David still feels responsible. Though neither of them interfered in another's life, they let their children do things however they want to. David tried Lily to prevent her from becoming like her mother but he didn't have much time to look after her as he was occupied in his business.

Lily and John talked often. She was very playful too, just like her mother. Even though they used to share most things, he hasn't told her about the growth in his relationship with Mom.

Sarah went into the world of dreams pretty quickly after he placed her bare cock between her asscheeks, but John couldn't sleep. He grabbed his phone and took a selfie and sent it to Lily, showing how he is sleeping with a woman, naked. He had covered Sarah's face with her hair.

"Got a MILF tonight. I'm sure you must be wondering if my cock is inside her or not." he sends a text along with a winking smiley.

Lily was in her university dorm, sleeping. It is her first year at uni and she taking full advantage of being away from home. She already had 3 boyfriends who all broke up with her because she was caught cheating on them. She wanted to explore as much as she could and try out different things. Being hot as her mother, she was always a spot of attraction. Within one month of her orientation at Uni, her roommate, Divya became her BFF. She was not open like Lily, but she was quite cool. Being an Indian, she had a bit conservative mentality. But she never stopped Lily from having fun. She adored Lily for being open like that and secretly wished she could have fun like that. Lily used to say to her that she is hot as fuck, she just needs to show her features more. It was Lily who made her wear fashionable lingerie rather than a simple one. Now that it has been 4 months of being together, Divya got quite open. Initially, she would not come inside the room wearing just a towel after a bath, now she is fine being naked in front of her (but not in front of anyone else, unlike Lily!).

It was the month of December and their tests were gonna end this week, and Lily would then go home for Christmas and New Year's Eve. Her father was expecting her as it has been a long time since they met.

It was around noon when Lily checked her phone after she returned from the bathroom. She saw the pic her brother sent her. "Wow... looks like our mother's ass! You still have that mother fetish, no?" She sends the text. She has often seen her mom naked, so she does know what Sarah's ass looks like. But here she just joked about it.

"Haha. Yeah. I still have it. As well as 'the sister fetish' too." Lily received, with a laughing smiley.

"Your bad luck. I have some standards and I don't sleep with guys having a tiny cock." She laughed and send it.

They kept on pulling one another's leg for a while, while Sarah slept peacefully with John. He has not told Lily how extended his mom-son relationship has become and he didn't intend to. When Lily tells John about the one-week holiday, John tells her to come. Lily ignores him and they further talk about college stuff. Lily tells him about Divya and sends him a photo of her roommate at his request. Looking at how hot Divya is, he now insists Lily meet just for a night so that he can play around with Divya. She told John she is too conservative to have a one-night stand but, considering this a challenge, he placed a bet on fucking Divya if they both meet him before Christmas.

"Oh come on, I know you can manage that. I will not tell Mom, you'll not tell Dad and we'll have some fun!" John sends, trying to persuade Lily. "And of course, I'll be glad to meet Divya." Although he sounds sweet, he is not at all. He has this devilish look which Lily knows very well.

"I'll think about it!" Lily replied and threw her phone away. She loved spending time with John. He was pretty fun. He was the coolest of the guys who wouldn't mind her kissing other guys. She took a day to think about how and what to do and then deliberately gave him a negative affirmation to him because he was constantly eagerly texting her to know what she decided (she loved teasing too!).

On the 22nd, when her holidays were to begin, she sent John the time and location where they would meet and nothing else. She knew John would be delighted. She told him a day before because it was a complete half-day drive to her college from his home.

It is 7 pm and Lily is standing outside of a strip club along with Divya. She has not told Divya either where they are going. When Divya asked her, she just said, "To live our life!" Divya frowned, but there was nothing she could do. They entered the place and got a table, waiting for John. Around 7.30 pm, a new show started. The girl was wearing a shiny outfit which she started to strip while performing a dance act. At first, Divya felt weird about the place but then she started to feel comfortable by blending into the environment. The stripper was in her lingerie, teasing the customers and grabbing their money. Drinking made Divya and Lily scream at every move of the stripper. Suddenly, a guy comes on the stage from backstage, wearing knee-length shiny shorts and grabs the stripper from behind. The stripper was surprised by this sudden entry but complied with it as it was part of the act.

"Oh my god! This is so hot. He is so hot!" screamed Divya. Lily smiles at her as she enjoys the show. The strippers are now dancing on the same rhythm, grinding on each other's bodies. The guy would playfully grab her boobs and the girl would rub her hands on his bulge which made the audience crazy.

Soon, after a lot of dirty dancing, the show ended. It wasn't a nude strip club so nobody got naked. The guy kissed the stripper passionately on her lips and left her on the stage with a huge smile. She certainly got a triple tip that evening.

As the music stopped, Divya didn't see the male stripper coming towards them. She was a bit drunk, saying, "Oh god Lily. I wish I could dance like that up there with him."

"You certainly can if you ask me nicely," Stripper said as he approached the table. Divya quickly turned and saw the actual stripper standing.

"Fuck! I mean... sure." Though she was super excited within, she blushed in front of him while checking out his body. The stripper is wearing his tight V-shaped g-string underwear as his shorts were ripped off on the stage. When Divya looks at his bulge, all she felt was a rush to feel it because it was so tempting. Lily was smiling all over as the stripper joined their table and talked with Divya. He was flirting with her, showing his obvious interest in her.

"You need to be more flexible. Open up a bit and see how goes." He said when they were talking about how to open Divya sexually. Divya, being drunk and having a crush on him, was ready to listen to him. "You guys are roommates, right? Then you must be kissing each other often." Divya shakes her head. "Wow! Roommates kiss all the time. How come you don't know that!" Lily knew he was just taking advantage of Divya's drunk state. Divya didn't know the stripper wanted to see girls in action.

"Ok, give your friend a kiss," he told Divya. Though she felt awkward kissing her in public, she relaxed by accepting the fact that they are in a strip club. Persuading just a bit more, she nodded and leaned towards Lily. Lily welcomes her with 'open lips' and kissed her sweetly.

"Nice huh?" He asked Divya. She smiled and nodded. "Then go ahead and jump on her!" He winked at Lily and she winked back while she pulled Divya towards her to give her a nice passionate kiss. Soon, their tongues were flowing in one another's mouths and it got really hot. When they stopped, Divya noticed that people were cheering them for the show. It made her smile as she felt somewhat proud of doing that.

"Come here, baby. Sit on my lap." He told Divya and she responded quickly by getting on his lap. She can feel her ass touching his bulge but she enjoyed it, rather than repelling it. The stripper got the opportunity to feel Divya's body and he was touching her all over.

It was around 10.30 pm when they decided to leave. Divya asked to go to the washroom. As soon as she left, Lily jumped over the stripper, her legs on either side and so close that her ass touched his bulge.

"You asshole!" said Lily, hugging John tightly. John is enjoying her boobs on her shoulders. John didn't get to say anything as Lily started biting his lips, wasting no time. She knew Divya will soon be here.

Lily grabbed his hair and pulled his head back so that she can get complete access to his mouth. Her tongue was playing inside his mouth, with her tongue. John could feel getting hard on his tiny shorts.

"Now I have to walk with a hard-on." he barely said that and Lily started sucking his tongue. He could tell how eagerly she must have waited for this moment. She moved her hand down to her crotch and cupped it, stroking slowly. She felt really happy feeling his cock after a long time.

"Let me not ruin your plan," she said and give him a little kiss on the lips before getting back on her seat.

They had never fucked but besides that, they have done almost everything. No one knows about it, not even Sarah. They are not afraid to have sex, they just enjoy the thrill of not having sex. She used to blow him whenever they meet. They always wanted to include Sarah but they never did it. Now that John is getting intimate with her, they could consider it.

"Let's go to my hotel. We can hang out for a while in the room and can go to the pool afterwards." John said, when Divya came back, more like a decision rather than a suggestion. The girls didn't question him and they got a cab. Divya was sitting in the middle and kissing Lily and John one by one. They both smiled at each other and moved their hands on Divya's boobs, left with John and right with Lily. Divya giggled as they did that. John inserted his hand inside her dress but she got a little restricted about it. Lily helped him out by kissing Lily and distracting her. They just realised that they make a good team. They have not done anything like this before. They've picked couples but not a single person.

When they reached the hotel, Lily told John to take Divya to his room and she will be there in a few minutes. She didn't tell him why. He nodded and grabbed Divya's ass, saying, "Let's go, baby. Your friend will join us soon." Divya, instead of being offended (like she used to get before), enjoyed the groping. While waiting for the elevator they started kissing. They entered the elevator, not caring if someone is inside or not, swirling tongues in each other's mouths. The old couple in the elevator smiled at each other and watched them kissing passionately. For Divya, it was her first experience and she was enjoying it very much. But if she were not drunk, she would not be doing this at all.

They went into the room and lay down on the bed. Divya was too tired to look around and see how the room is. John lay with her, waiting for Lily, wondering what she is up to. He did not want to have all the fun alone. Is she bringing a guy as well? He would surely not like that because he travelled hundreds of miles just for her (Divya was kind of an excuse).

A few minutes passed by and Divya was humming a song. She has a melodious voice, John thought. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. John got up, hoping Lily to be alone, and opened the door.

"Expecting someone else?" asked Lily when she saw John looking out in the corridor.

"Nope. Get in." He said cheerfully and closed the gate. "Where the hell were you?"

"Went to get some things." Instead of opening the carry bag she brought, she took out condoms from her pocket. You'll be needing it, won't you?"

John laughed. "Of course. You are the best, sis." Then pointing at the bag, he asked what is in it.

"Something to compete with you." She winked and got past him into the room. "Is she asleep already?" She said looking at Divya.

"What!? No, she can't!" he said as he leaned over Divya and patted her cheeks to wake her up. She was long gone.

"Where do I use these now, in your pussy?" he said throwing the bunch of condoms beside Divya.

"Aww... don't be sad. I'm here for you," she said and hugged his brother. "Let me make up for it. Let's get naked and get a hot tub bath."

John, though he wanted to fuck Divya, thought that it is kind of nice that she slept. They can now have all the privacy they wanted, plus, fucking Divya, while she is drunk, would not be fair to win a bet. He nodded. "Why don't you get naked while I take my time in the washroom? Just come in when you are ready."

When Lily went inside the bathroom, John looked at Divya sleeping silently. Something came in his mind and one by one, he stripped her naked. She is hot! John thought as he looked at her. Then he got undressed and went into the bathroom where Lily was already naked and under the hot shower. He joined her and grabbed her by her ass as he got wet.

"I was expecting you earlier than this," said Lily.

"I had something to do."

"What?"

"You'll see." smiled John and kissed his sister on her lips. They started soaping up each other's body followed by cleaning and washing. Eventually, they got into the hot tub and sat on opposite sides. and talking casually. Lily told John about her college and John told her about his time with mom.

"So, she was actually mom!?" Lily asked again while playing with John's cock using her leg. She was giving him a footjob.

"Yes. We often sleep naked when there is no one else with us. She likes my cock in her ass... I mean between her asscheeks. Had I not come here with you, I would surely be getting a handjob from her this weekend."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about handjobs when I'm here to blow your fucking cock." Lily smiled and moved towards John. She places her hand directly over his cock and smiles at him.

"Well, why don't you start the job, sis? I have travelled miles to get my cock sucked." he said and placed his hand on her hair, stroking them slowly. Without saying anything, she bent down and take his cock between her lips and start sucking his cock.

"Mmmm... I miss it so much that I sucked everyone's cock in my college to find a cock like this." she giggled looking at him.

It has been around 3 years now that Lily is sucking his cock. If there is anyone who knows John's cock perfectly, it is Lily. Growing up in a sexually charged environment, he always had something new for her whenever she came to her mommy's place, and she was too excited to try it. When Sarah gave porn to John, he showed it to Lily. Nudity wasn't a big deal for them since kids, and hence they started touching themselves together. Eventually, they helped each other masturbate. No one ever knew about it, not even Sarah, as they didn't know how anyone would react to it. Lily was open with Sarah but when it came to their little 'sex-free incest', she didn't know how to start. Finally, they decided that if she ever found out, they would tell her, or else this will be their little secret.

12