Being Peg's Cuckold Husband

Story Info
An ex-husband continues to be a cuckold.
1.7k words
3.88
21.6k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg was a force of nature. She always got what she wanted in love and in life. Whether or not others suffered or prospered in the equation didn't much matter to her and I know that makes her sound mean, but she wasn't, really. She was my wife and surprisingly bore the same name as my mother; and if one believes history repeats itself, it did in my case. My mother, Peg, had cuckolded my father and had many of the same traits my wife had and therefore it was no surprise when I met, fell in love, and married my Peg.

We were married for ten dizzying years. Years during which Peg cuckolded me with many different men and drove me to be her dutiful servant and cuckold. What made me stay? Her beauty and her personality. There existed an attraction I could never quite put into words; suffice to say, I was hooked no matter what Peg doled out. All that changed when she met Frank. He was one in a steady line of lovers which Peg had, but his dark Italian looks and personality soon moved him to the top of the list. Soon, there were less and less of the other lovers and more and more of Frank. And then he became her one and only. He moved in with us and moved me out of the bedroom. A presence in our home which changed the dynamic with seismic twist. Things happened fast in the last few years of marriage; so fast I hardly remember them.

And so, it was no surprise when I received a text Saturday afternoon which read: Tomorrow, noon, our house, bring lunch. Just like Peg, short, sweet, and to the point. And always the inference I was to pick up on, the lunch was not for her and me but rather for her and Frank. My tiny became instantly erect straining to reach its full three inches leaking pre-cum. And so, after a restless night's sleep, I arose early, showered, and shaved my entire body as Peg required. Even though we were legally divorced, I had signed a contract agreeing to continue to be Peg and Frank's servant. Our divorce agreement gave them most of my money except for a meager allowance which allowed me to rent a tiny one room apartment while they lived in the palatial mansion where Peg and I once lived.

I stood in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Chubby, shaved head to toe, with my tiny cock protruding from below my belly like an afterthought. I could see what she saw in Frank and for some reason it made me even harder, made me want her even more even though I knew I could never really have her. I slipped on my black bobbie brooks leggings which Peg insisted I always wear except when I put my Burger King outfit on to go to work. I wore a pink t-shirt with the cuckold symbol and my pink crocs. Frank and Peg delighted in humiliating me and shining a light on my cuckold situation.

I had owned a successful business once; Frank ran it now. Peg thought the Burger King job was fitting as one of her old lover's managed the place and she could always keep tabs on me and continue to rub in my cuckolding daily. I went to a chic bistro which served a delicious Sunday brunch and filled their order, paid for it with my meager allowance knowing this would mean no lunches for a week, and drove to the house. Whenever Peg summoned me, I was not required to knock on the door, I knew my role was to go in and prepare their lunch. I opened the door and proceeded to the lavish dining room and set the table and placed the food in a presentable manner. Frank wandered into the dining room. His presence always intimidated me and today was no different. He wore only black

Speedo underwear with a huge bulge in the front, his six-pack abs and massive chest glistened with oil.

"Mmmm, sure smells good!"

"Thank you, Sir, it's your favorite."

I heard the clicking of high heels on the marble hallway and my breath quickened. Peg entered the room. She was breathtaking. Dressed in black high heels (with red soles) I knew this because I had spent hours worshiping them! Her gorgeous legs were encased in sheer black thigh highs and her gorgeous, shaved pussy was barely covered by a small black triangle of fabric. Her breasts were concealed behind a sheer black lace bra with her nipples protruding through the fabric. Her long, auburn hair fell past her shoulders, her lips sported bright red lipstick and her eyes were to die for with eye shadow and mascara. Her long, red fingernails glistened like claws dripping blood.

"Look who's here?"

My throat went dry as it always did in her presence. She came up to me, leaned in as if about to kiss me and I puckered up and she backed away.

"Ha! FOOLED YOU! I knew you'd want to kiss me. Remember when we were first married you were always bugging me to kiss you and to put my tongue in your mouth? How pathetic you were and still are!" They both laughed at my discomfort as I pulled her chair out and gently pushed in as she sat, intoxicated by the smell of her perfume.

They ate their delicious lunch as my stomach growled. Classical music played low in the background as they ate. Suddenly, Frank reached over and grabbed a bag and threw it to me. Inside the bag was a pink ballerina skirt with ruffles and pink ballet shoes. He instructed me to put them on and entertain them with a little dance while they ate. It was humiliating and mortifying, but I complied, stripping down as they laughed and donning the ridiculous outfit and then proceeding to twirl around like a fat ballerina. For dessert they produced some "special" brownies and ate them with vigor. Soon they were feeling mellow and horny and moved to the living room.

I was instructed to grab the iPad and take pictures and videos. Then just as I had started Peg stopped me and told me to hand her the iPad. I did as ordered and she told me to kneel and get her big cock ready for her. Knowing better than to be reluctant or disobey, I knelt and took Frank's big cock in my mouth and sucked. She began filming me and snapping pics instructing me to look at the camera and lick down the shaft. She told me to cup his balls because he liked that! Frank placed his massive hands on my totally bald head and guided me back and forth on his steadily growing cock. He told me to take it all the way, shoving his big cock deep into the back of my throat. Once they had their fill of humiliating me, Peg handed the iPad back to me and began sucking his cock. I crouched down on my back on the floor between Frank's legs and filmed as she sucked his cock.

Frank pulled out of her mouth and a combination of pre-cum and saliva landed square on my lips. I didn't need to be told what to do. They moved to the bedroom as if I wasn't there. I knew what needed to be done and gathered their drinks and scurried after them still wearing the ridiculous outfit. In the bedroom, Frank lay sprawled on his back on the kind size bed I had once slept in so long ago with my beautiful wife Peg.

The afternoon was waning as they continued to fuck and suck in every conceivable position known to man. Dusk filled the room and I watched as my beautiful ex-wife was pummeled by Frank's massive cock. He grunted a familiar grunt, and I knew from past experience this was a sign he was about to come and as if in unison, Peg's toes curled signaling her impending orgasm. Wrapped up in a world of their own and oblivious to the ridiculous spectacle of an ex-husband standing by the bedside, the came together in lustful copulation. They both lay exhausted in each other's arms until Frank rolled off her and lay on his back. Peg lay there her eyes closed in bliss and I knew what my duties were. I scampered over to Frank's side of the bed and took his still hard, glistening cock in my mouth and began to clean off their love juices. Once he was satisfied, he pushed my head aside Next, I went to Peg and knelt between her legs, her lips red and swollen from his assault I licked and sucked gingerly as I had been trained until she too pushed me aside. Frank arose and went to the bathroom and Peg spoke to me and my heart quickened.

"Does my little cuckold want to cum?"

"OH YES! PLEASE! MAY I?" It wasn't often for Peg to allow me to cum in her presence either when we were married or since the divorce.

"Recite your little hymn and come on my tits but do it quickly before Frank comes out."

I was now under the gun and knew if Frank came out and saw I had cum on Peg's tits even WITH her permission would result in a punishment session with the rod which I dreaded. I took my tiny cock between my thumb and forefinger and began to stroke furiously. I recited the "hymn" she had referred to which was a dedication she made me write the day Frank moved in.

"Oh, for joy! Oh, for glee! I'm so thankful Frank is here with thee! He took my wife; he took my home. And I am now just a cuckold gnome!"

And then just as I was about to cum, Peg rolled away and there lay my bobbie brooks leggings which I proceeded to shoot my load into. She laughed as she watched, rolled off the bed, and went into the bathroom to join Frank in the hot tub.