Being Sister's Dolly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked after she left me alone to undress. And even with my flat chest I looked every bit like a wedding night bride when I looked at myself in front of the mirror. Before I turned in I went into the girl's room to say goodnight and showoff my nightgown and chiffon robe. The girls were all in their baby doll nighties. As I said good night I thought I saw Kathy giving me an extra-long look. Kathy was the one who had been on at least one date with a boy before. I thought nothing of it and went into my room to go to bed.

I slipped into bed under the covers and in no time I was gently falling asleep. All the girls were in the other room; or so I thought. It was about 45 minutes after I had gotten in bed when I heard a rustling and I quickly felt someone in bed with me. I thought I heard the door to my room closing, I was a little on the groggy side having just fallen asleep when I heard;

"You are one beautiful sissy! But I can tell you want to have sex with a real girl."

It was Kathy, and she was in bed with me in her baby doll nighty and I could tell she was quickly pulling her oversized panties off to get naked from the waist down.

"Kathy! What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm going to show you little sissy that you really want to ejaculate!" She whispered back.

"Oh no; no I don't want to do that. I rarely get hard down there and I hate to ejaculate. Please don't make me." I pleaded.

"Why don't you just keep quiet and let me jerk you off. If you're lucky, I might try and get your tiny cock inside my pussy." Sneered Kathy.

"Please don't hurt me, what do I do?" I said in a whiney voice.

"I'll pull down the sheet and you pull up your nightgown." Directed Kathy.

As I did what she asked she used her hand to begin stroking my limp little penis. She kept pulling and tugging on it and to my delight, it remained soft and tiny.

"See, I told you I was a girl. I'm not capable of having sex as a boy." I whispered.

"We'll see about that." Said Kathy as she lifted her leg over me and positioned her pussy directly over my mouth. Her pussy was soaking wet and her lips were puffed up. In one quick move she planted her wet cunt on my mouth and said;

"Stick out your tongue and lick my pussy and my clit. It should make you hard and it will get me off."

I had never come close to this kind of activity but her pussy lips were so wet and warm it made me wish I had them between my legs. I would love to have a feeling like that in my panties. I continued to thrust my tongue into her cunt and felt the hard nub of her clit now and then and almost immediately felt like I had to pee out of my limp little cock. Instead, I gasped for breath and felt mounds of soft, sticky, thick, hot liquid gently oozing out of the tip of my penis. I felt tiny contractions between my legs and with each contraction more liquid came out of me. I had tried to jerk off before, but nothing like this had ever happened. The thick cream wasn't shooting out of me but it was a steady stream that never seemed to stop. Kathy sensed something was happening with me and reached her had back to my limp little cock.

"I knew it! You're cumming, and boy are you cumming! That is a huge load! You've never done something like that before have you? You little sissy." She said as she continued to ride my face.

It was true. I was ejaculating like never before, and I really hated everything about it. I did not like the messy, sticky feeling flowing over my tiny penis. I so wanted to not have a penis between my legs. I wanted warm wet lips that could take a real man's erection inside my body. I wanted to be ejaculated into, not out of.

Kathy kept pushing her pussy into my face and soon she began to shake and I felt her cunt lips squeeze in and out as I assumed she was having an orgasm.

"Oh, that's my good little sissy! You made me cum! I've never done that with another person. Let me put your little cock into my pussy lips." Said Kathy.

She quickly moved her cunt over my limp little cock and tried to insert it into her, but I was way too small and limp to get even close. She just rubbed the little helmet of my penis against her outer lips and I assume a little bit of my ejaculate made its way into her cunt. After she did this she put her mouth on my limp little dick and began a sucking sound.

"I guess you really are a little girl. You'll never be able to fuck a girl with that tiny cock of yours." Said Kathy.

"That's fine with me! I don't want to fuck a girl. I want to be the one who gets fucked." I answered softly. "In fact, I would like it if you could suck on my nipples...that really gets me excited." I continued.

Kathy took her mouth off of my penis that I truly hated and lowered the straps of my nightgown to reveal my ever enlarging nipples.

"Good God! Your nipples are huge! Just like a girl!" Said Kathy in a surprised tone.

"I told you; I am a girl. Now suck my nipples and get them even bigger." I said directly.

Kathy began sucking on me and licking my nipples with her tongue. I was immediately taken over with sexual pleasure. I felt it deep inside my body and then, without warning, I began to flow more hot, thick, sticky semen out of my limp penis. The more Kathy licked my nipples and sucked on them the more I discharged from my cock head. It seemed obvious, but going as long as I did without ejaculating meant I had a rather large amount of semen built up that was just waiting to be released with any type of sexual stimulation. I moaned as Kathy sucked and I felt pleasurable relief as my cock unloaded mound after mound of cum. I was totally covered in sticky semen between my legs as Kathy ended her sex play with my nipples.

"Oh my, you're cumming again. You dirty little girl!" Smiled Kathy.

"I know. I couldn't help it, and I hope it's over 'cause I don't want to do it like that again for a very long time. It's not at all feminine, and I want to only experience my life being as feminine as I can be." I whispered.

"Okay little girl. You did a good job helping me cum. I don't know where you learned to suck a clit like that but you did a great job. Now, promise me you will not say a word about what we have done here tonight to the other girls." Said Kathy.

"I promise." I replied.

"Good, 'cause if you do, I'll tell them you ejaculated semen all over yourself when I jerked you off." Said Kathy with a sinister smile.

Kathy raised my nightgown straps back into place and lowered my nightgown and then she put her baby-doll panties back on before she leaned into me and put her lips on mine and then I felt her push her tongue into my mouth. We kissed like that for more than a minute. Then she patted my limp little cock and left my bedroom. I really wanted to keep what we had done a secret from my sister as I wanted my sister to only think of me as a girl and do whatever she could to help me live as I wanted to, and that was as a female.

The next morning was the last day of the weekend. The girls all left before our parents came home. In the couple of hours we had alone I asked my sister if she would do what she could to help me wear panties, a training bra, and a slip everyday under my male clothing. She said she would be more than happy to.

"I'll keep your lingerie in my dresser. Every night before you go to bed I'll give you a clean pair of panties and weekly we'll wash your slips and bras. Do you want to sleep in a nightgown every night?" She asked.

"I'd love too!" I replied.

"Not a problem, we'll keep that in my dresser too and when I give you your panties I'll give you your nightgown."

It's been four years since that night. I have worn female lingerie every day since then and I have slept in a pretty nightgown every night. I do not go out with girls, and to my relief I have not felt the need to ejaculate. My breasts seem to be naturally filling my training bra and my penis seems to be shrinking even more to keep the front of my panties nice and flat. I love everything about my life and I look forward to the day I can stop wearing male clothing and wear a dress over my feminine lingerie every day.

12