Being Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha bull finally takes all of me.
2.1k words
4.64
78.4k
124
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiBoiBitch
BiBoiBitch
239 Followers

It had been several days since my last encounter with the man who would turn me into a cock craving slut. We had met for drinks in a bar before ending the night with his cock in my throat and two fingers curving my ass into an orgasm. The day before we met I was straight, now I was driving to his house with the full knowledge that he intended to use me, and the fact that I would let him do anything he wanted had me more excited than I had ever been.

I nervously walked up his front walk and it took two tries to ring his doorbell because my hands were shaking so badly. He answered the door wearing only a pair of cargo shorts and a very confident smile. He was older than me but in incredible shape. He had a smooth hairless six pack and enormous biceps. He was several inches taller than me with a bouncer's frame that could easily dominate me.

"There she is!" he stated gleefully. He had referred to me as his "girl" after cumming in my mouth while fingering me. My heart fluttered and adrenaline coursed through me at the word "she" With him I wasn't a man, I was a girl, HIS girl, HIS slut, HIS bitch. He owned me and we both knew it.

Through the bundle of nerves in my stomach I coyly responded "Hi Daddy!" He responded by grabbing my ass and my throat at the same time he stuck his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was deep and a demonstration of his power, he wasn't so much kissing me as taking me. I loved it.

He pulled back from the kiss and stared deeply into my eyes as he asked "you know if you walk in this house I'm going to take you. I'm going to turn your ass into my personal pussy. The second you put my cock in your mouth the other night you were gay, but when I penetrate this ass you'll be a gay bitch. You'll be my bitch, I'll own you. After tonight you'll only cum with a cock inside you, you'll never be able to tell me no, and when you're on your back with your legs spread and my cock inside you you'll never be a man again. So you have to make a choice; turn around and go home or strip right here on my porch and walk into that house and your new life as a bitch." I could hardly breathe. I wanted him but that didn't matter, I was his either way and he knew it.

I stepped back from our kiss and looked around the neighborhood to see if anyone was around. I kicked off my shoes and quickly removed my shirt. Before I could do anything else he forcefully said "STOP." I froze in terror, I was half naked in a semi-public place submitting to another man and I feared that I had done something to offend him more than I feared being spotted.

He stared with a powerful gaze into my slowly tearing up eyes and knew that I feared only that he would choose not to take me. He had total control and could wield immense power over me with a single word. "Turn around." was all he said and I was all nerves again. I knew what he wanted and I was desperately happy to give it to him. I turned my ass toward him as I slowly lowered my pants over my bubble butt. I knew he was pleased when let out a soft moan and said "No panties, you really are a little whore aren't you?"

I slowly turned back around with my feet pointing inward, I was his girl and now I was playing the part. "Like what you see Daddy?" I asked in a high girlish voice. He responded by stepping aside and motioning for me to come in. As I passed he gave my booty a quick but forceful slap and I let out a girly high piece squeal, which caused him to laugh.

He took me by the land and led me through his enormous house before finally taking me out the back door onto a vast patio that revealed both a hot tub and a swimming pool. He told me to get in the hot tub as he walked past it toward a very nice bar. He began making two drinks and remained completely silent. He said nothing but I watched as his muscular arms made me a drink with the likely intention of loosening me up before he fucked my virgin ass. I sank down into the warm water and watched him work. I didn't know it was possible to want someone so desperately.

As he emerged from behind the bar his shorts were gone and his nine inch, thick cock hung powerfully in the night air. My gaze left his abs and zeroed in on the only cock that had ever been in my mouth, soon to be the only cock that had ever been in my ass.

He walked up to the edge of the hot tub purposefully stopping with his cock less than two inches from my face before handing me a drink. He then stepped into the warm water and immediately took control of me with his eyes.

We sat on opposite ends of the hot tub in silence as we swallowed our stiff beverages. I finished mine first and he set his on the side of the tub. After another moment of silence he sternly said "Sluts belong on their Daddy's lap." It was an order. He had just told me to give up all manhood and come sit my bare ass on his lap. I slowly rose and complied. As I lowered myself onto his lap one of his strong hands moved down my back to my ass and the other went under one of my legs. I shivered in wild anticipation as I felt his semi rigid cock press against me. And with that I was in HIS arms, on HIS lap. I was a piece of property, a well-trained obedient bitch, a girl serving her Daddy.

He kissed me and we made out for what felt like an eternity as I squirmed and positioned myself on his lap. His now fully hard cock rubbed back and forth between my legs and my ass cheeks, I wanted him to take me, to fuck me, to turn me into his girl. More than that I wanted to make HIM cum. I wanted to feel his cock explode inside me as he marked his territory and I wanted the satisfaction of knowing that I had been able to do that for him.

Suddenly he spun us around and in an instant my back was against the wall of the hot tub and he was between my legs with my ankles around his shoulders. I could hardly breathe. He kissed me again as his cock slid between my ass cheeks tantalizingly close to entering me. He pulled back from our kissed and pressed our bodies close as he whispered in my ear "I told you you would beg me." He had promised I would beg him to fuck me. I had already begged to suck his cock before he took my mouth. Now only centimeters from my virgin hole he was waiting for me to beg again before he took what he knew was already his.

I took a deep sexualized breath. I wanted him so bad I could hardly talk. It took everything I had to cry out "Please Daddy, please fuck me. Please make me your slut. You own it Daddy, take what's yours!" And with that I felt his cock slide out from my cheeks before slowly pushing back as his thick bulbous head met my hole. He held for a moment and then slowly pushed forward. I gripped his broad shoulders and tried my best to allow his entrance.

Lightning coursed through my body as his tip entered me. That was it. It was over. I was his girl now. He had penetrated me and removed everything I had been and what was left was entirely his bitch.

He held the tip inside me for a few moments as he could tell the new sensation was painful. After some time the pain subsided and he slowly started to push in. Inch after inch pressed deeper and deeper into my ass, which was now his pussy. Finally, I felt his bull balls press against my ass. He had bottomed out, I had nine inches of stud cock buried balls deep inside my ass and I loved it.

With that he began to pull out and push back in slowly. At first it was all I could do to accommodate his enormous cock inside me. I clung to his shoulders and just tried to hold on for the ride. Slowly his thrusts began to open me up. As my ass slowly gave way to his manhood I began to push my ass back to meet his thrusts. I was starting to enjoy it and it showed.

"There she is! Now my little slut's starting to like getting fucked isn't she!" he exclaimed with animalistic power. I let out a loud moan and responded "It's yours daddy! Take what belongs to you!" I gave him the green light to do anything he wanted. With that he showed me what real power is.

He began to slam all nine inches of his bull cock into my increasingly well fucked ass with every bit of strength in his body. I had a vice grip on his shoulders and was doing everything I could to just hang on as he pounded my ass. "You like that don't you bitch! You like that Daddy dick in your whore ass don't you!" he roared as he pounded me without mercy. In a high pitch voice I cried back "I'm yours Daddy! I'm Daddy's whore! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck your whore DDDDDAAAADDDDYYYY!!"

We were both now giving everything we had to it. He was fucking me like a rape slut and I was pushing back like a whore at her tenth gangbang. He was now a constant stream of verbal dominance "Take that cock bitch! You're my whore! I own this now you little bitch!" I responded in kind "Fuck me Daddy! That's your ass! Fuck me like a little whore Daddy!" The neighbors must have heard everything.

As our fucking took on an increasing fervor, I managed to hang on to his neck with one hand and reached my other hand under us to his powerful balls. As his massive cock turned my virgin ass into a whore hole I massaged his mighty balls and I could feel them tighten as he got close. At the same moment I could feel my own orgasm was building. Suddenly he declared "You're going to make me cum bitch!" I responded "DO IT! Cum inside me Daddy! Mark your territory!"

He grunted heavily and slammed hard into me lifting me up out of the water with his cock. And then he came. I could feel buckets of hot steamy cum filling my ass as he marked me as his personal property. He cried out "FUUUUCKKING WHORE!" and filled me as he slammed his cock all the way which caused him to hit just the right spot and I erupted as well. I let out a high pitched feminine "DDDAAADDDYYY!!" I shook and clenched my asshole as tightly as I could around his massive cock as my bitch dick sprayed cum on me. I had just cum with a cock in my ass. As we erupted we squeezed one another tightly. He released my legs which I promptly wrapped around him. He was my Daddy, and I was his bitch. We sat there in the warm water like that for several minutes as his cock slowly softened in my ass.

Finally he whispered "I own you know." All I could muster in response was "I know Daddy." We sat in the hot tub for ten minutes with me curled up in his lap with his mighty biceps around me. After some time I felt his cock rousing and mustered the courage to ask "How big is your bed daddy?" I could feel him smirk as he responded "How big does it need to be?" I stood from his lap and turned to the side to give him a view of my shapely ass before replying "Big enough for me to be face down ass up with you behind me." A "HA!!" left his mouth as he threw me over his shoulder and gave my ass a good slap and walked toward his bedroom.

BiBoiBitch
BiBoiBitch
239 Followers