Being The Third Wheel Has Perks

Story Info
Being the third wheel on a cabin vacation has perks.
5.5k words
4.43
14.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When your wife has a best friend that is closer than a sister, sometimes you find yourself feeling like the third wheel of a vacation. But this particular vacation turned out to be the exact opposite.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I pulled into the driveway of the cabin around lunch time on Friday. Driving straight through the night wasn't my best idea, but it was better than having to stop every hour to let the girls pee. They were out of the Tahoe before I could even put it in park. As I walked in the door, I could already hear a giggling argument.

"No way! How is that even fair to call dibs before I even see the room?!" Anna said playfully.

"Of course it is fair! What does the only single person of the trip need with a King size bed AND the balcony entrance to the hot tub?!" Chelsea managed to squeak out before laughing hysterically.

"Ugh! Whatever! But don't get mad if you wake up to me sneaking through to the hot tub!" Anna said.

"Girls. A little help would be nice."

"Oh! Will I am sorry! We were so excited about checking out the cabin that we forgot about the bags." Chelsea said as she took some of the load off of me.

"Forgot about the bags? How is that even possible?! You two packed enough for 6 people."

"Haha. Very funny! You know that I have to bring options so I can look cute for you!" Chelsea teased as she put the bag down on the bed and reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yea? Then what's her excuse?"

"Boy, you know I can't let her out do me!" Anna scoffed as she followed Chelsea out the front door to help with the bags.

This type of banter was an everyday occurrence around us. If one of us wasn't prodding at the other, then they got asked "What's wrong? You're quiet. Are you sick?"

After all the bags were put in their respective rooms, I finally decided to wander. The cabin was exquisite. The wood work was astounding. I always envied those who could form and shape wood like this. From the outside it looked like a semi normal cabin. But the inside was where the builders decided to show off. There were 2 floors in the cabin. The main floor was ground level. It had a small living room, dining room, fully furnished kitchen, Anna's bedroom, and full bathroom. As you walked down it opened up to a large open room equipped with a pool table, a couple of arcade machines, a pullout sofa, a large fireplace, and a massive flat screen TV. Off to the side of the open space was the door way to mine and Chelsea's room. It was a cozy master bedroom with a wooden log frame bed that matched the interior of the cabin. The door to the master bathroom was on one side of the room and then there was a sliding glass door on the opposite side. I stepped outside and instantly saw what the girls were fighting about. On the balcony, just outside the door was a large hot tub. It was easily big enough to fit all three of us and have room to spare. But those two will play fight over anything.

The view was breath taking. I walked over to one of the wooden rockers a little further down the porch and sat down. As I soaked up the view I found myself ready for tomorrow morning already. The only thing that could make that view better would be to watch the sunrise with a hot cup of coffee.

"Will? Will! Oh there you are. We were about to go to the store for groceries. Anything specific that you want?" asked Chelsea as she walked towards me.

"Groceries? Why are you buying groceries?! We're on vacation!"

"Exactly. So the less that we spend on food and eating out, the more I can spend in the shops." She said through a devilish grin before she kissed me.

"Go figure. I don't care. We have been together for 10 years. You know what I like. But there better be enough alcohol for the entire trip and then some!" I called out to her as she went back inside.

With the girls gone, I decided to step back inside. I sat down on the sleeper sofa and found the tv remote. I flipped through the channels until I found a football game rerun. I remember all of 5 minutes of it before I passed out, the exhaustion of the night catching up to me.

I awoke to Chelsea's voice. "Babe. It's time for dinner!"

Groggy and blurry eyed, I made my way up the stairs. "How long was I out?"

"Honestly we don't know." Piped up Anna. "We have been back a couple of hours and you were already snoring when we came in."

"I only snore when I am beyond exhausted. And I was the one that drove all night to get us here AFTER I had worked all day."

"Thanks babe!" Chelsea said snarkily. "And don't kid yourself, you snore all the time."

That night, after supper, we continued to sit around the dining table and played a few board games.

"You really suck at this game." Anna jabbed at me.

"Nah. Not really. Just tired. Chelsea are you about ready for bed? I know it is early but it has been a long 36 hours since I went to work yesterday morning."

"I agree. I am pretty tired myself." Chelsea said. "Why don't you go on down to bed while we clean up the kitchen. I will be right down."

A few hours later, I woke up feeling around for Chelsea. I sit up and see her and Anna sitting in the hot tub. Too tired to join or even care, I rolled back over and was back asleep in seconds.

The next morning over breakfast the girls were excitedly planning the days events. Pictures and selfies at this place and that place. Shopping here, there, and everywhere. Of course, I tagged along for the sight seeing and people watching. Tourists are absolutely hilarious sometimes, and I was traveling with two of the funniest of them all.

The highlight of my day was the girls found a boutique that had their swimsuits on sale. As a man, of course I volunteered to critique them and give my personal opinion. Both girls were on the thicker side with plenty of curves to look at. But each were slightly different.

Chelsea came out in an almost see through white cover up. Underneath it she revealed a green with purple paisley string bikini top and a pair of matching tight fitting short shorts style bottoms that were open on both sides with laces holding the front and back together. These bottoms fit her ass just right. But the top was struggling to hold in the massive tits that it had the task of guarding.

"Hot damn! Yea. That's the one babe!" I said doing my best to hide the instant chubby I had beginning to grow.

"What's all the fuss about?" Anna said as she came out revealing her choice of style.

It too was a string bikini top in the back, but the front was red with transparent decorative lace that came down her throat and chest and blended into the cups of the top. But the bottoms? Well Anna had an ass and she absolutely LOVED to flaunt it. She had chosen a black lace g string that barely covered her pussy, but it did absolutely nothing to hide that amazing ass. It had the desired effect that she was looking for, but I just didn't expect it to be on me. My half chubby had instantly gone to full mast.

"Oh shit! Damn girl!" Chelsea said as she playfully smacked Anna's ass. "Who are you trying to impress?!"

"You never know who I might meet. I would ask you the same thing," Anna said as she flicked one of Chelsea's nipples that the bikini was struggling to keep covered. "but I can already tell by the way that he is squirming over there and readjusting that you knew what you were doing."

We got back to the cabin around 3 PM. I went downstairs to sit on the deck and enjoy a cold drink and smoke a cigarette while the girls decided to start cooking supper early.

"That was a close one today." I thought to myself. "I mean Anna? Really?! I had never felt that way about her. I mean yea, I recognize a beautiful woman when I see one. But I had never been attracted to Anna. She was Chelsea's best friend. My WIFE'S best friend." I stayed outside for quite a while switching back and forth between trying to figure out what happened and involuntarily picturing those two standing there in the swimsuits.

Later on, once the food had been devoured, the drinking and games began again.

"Hey! No fair! You sucked at this game last night!" Anna said as she threw her cards at me.

"He cheats! I have said it for years that he cheats! I swear you can introduce him to a new game and he can be good at it almost instantly!" Chelsea exclaimed while laughing.

I got up to pour myself another drink while the girls picked the cards up and began shuffling again. I brought two drinks a piece back to the table for the girls.

"Will are you trying to get us drunk or something?!" Anna giggled.

"Get you drunk? Darlin you are already there." I said laughing as she fumbled the cards and they hit the floor.

The night went on with jokes, embarrassing stories, and laughter until our faces hurt.

Around 11 PM the girls said good night and Chelsea and I headed down stairs.

"I got a great idea!" She said in an excited whisper while halfway stumbling down the stairs. "You go back up for one last round of drinks and I will get ready. And we will sneak out into the hot tub!"

"I think you have had enough gorgeous."

"Oh come on. You are here to take care of me. Just one more!"

"Alright. Fine. One more. But you be ready when I get back."

"Oh, I will be ready alright!" She chuckled as she gave me that devilish grin with a wink.

When I came back downstairs, I opened the bedroom door to see Chelsea standing there butt naked.

"I thought you were getting ready for the hot tub?" As I handed her the drink.

"I am ready!" She giggled before she turned up the drink.

"What? No. Anna is here! We can't!"

"Anna is upstairs getting a shower. Plus she can't see the hot tub from any of her windows."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now get naked and get out here!" She said while bouncing out the door.

I was nervous at first. But the warm water and great view relaxed me pretty quickly. Chelsea slid over and sat on my lap while I held her in the corner seat and just taking in the starry night sky.

After a few minutes Chelsea's hands started to roam. Then she turned around to straddle me and began to kiss me. As she kissed, she started gently pressing and rubbing her big voluptuous tits across my chest and tenderly grind her mound on top of a growing erection. I reached in between us and groped one breast in my hand while the other found its way down to her slit. Carefully I began to trace the little knub just inside her folds, timing it methodically with the pattern I was performing on her erect nipple. The effect was instant. She was ready. Out of instinct, I grabbed her around her waist and stood up, turned around, and sat her down on the corner of the hot tub. I kneeled down, parted her legs wider and went in face first. I started off slowly, by running my tongue, from as far down as I could reach, up her slit, across the opening, and across her throbbing clit. I continued this slow up and down motion until I could start to hear her breathing change. At that point, I knew that it wouldn't be long, so I refocused on her clit with my tongue and I inched my middle finger inside of her. I began, with my tongue, to trace patterns around and around, across, back and forth, up and down, and any shapes that I could think of while simultaneously curling and unfurling my finger against the small rough spot just inside her pussy. She threw her head back and moaned while grabbing my head and pushing it into her mound and grinding her hips into my face.

"Oh Will! Shit! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't....FUUUUUUUCK!" She yelled as her whole body began to convulse in pure ecstasy and I gently eased her back down into the water.

"Oh damn! That was hot!" Came the voice as we both jerked our heads around.

"Anna! What the hell?! How long have you been standing there?! Were you watching?!" I said, quite shocked.

"Umm yea! I came down to borrow a razor and I saw that you two were out here. I opened the door and saw my best friend begin to melt into a puddle. I couldn't look away. That was better than any porno!"

"Did you ever think that we may have wanted privacy?" I said slightly defensively.

"Oh come on babe. She is single and lonely. Leave her be if she wants to watch." Chelsea said. But that devilish grin was even bigger this time.

In an instant she grabbed me by my dick with one hand and the other on my chest. She pushed me up onto the same spot she had just been in and kissed the end of my dick.

"No babe. Come on. Please. This is weird."

"No it isn't. She has seen you naked a hundred times."

"What are you talking about?!"

"You think I keep those pics I take of us all to myself. I have to brag to someone!"

I couldn't tell if she was being serious or if it was the alcohol talking. But before I could make up my mind, she had fully engulfed my length and was bobbing away. I tried my best to just push Anna's presence out of my mind and enjoy this. Chelsea didn't care for giving head when she was sober, but if she was drunk she would suck me dry if I finished her first.

I began to buck with her movements, pushing in deeper and really getting everything out of the experience. I told her that I was getting close and she knew exactly what to do. Instantly she put her mouth about half way down my shaft, started flicking her tongue just under the head of my dick on the bottomside, and was stroking with her hand as fast as she could. I am not sure why, but in that moment I looked over and locked eyes with Anna in the door way. She was leaned up against the door frame, one hand tightly groping her breast through her short silk night gown, the other vigorously moving inside her panties. The sight of this caught me off guard and I turned back just as I exploded in Chelsea's mouth. Stream after stream shot loose in her mouth before she could pull away. It hit her on her face, and all over those big titties. I don't know if I even made a sound. It was the most intense orgasm of my life.

Once it was over, we both looked back and Anna was gone.

"Well at least she got a great show! I need a shower. You coming?" She giggled as she walked inside.

I thought to myself, "What in the hell is going on?!" as I followed her inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I woke up confused and slightly hung over. Was that a dream last night? It had to be. I checked the sheets, but didn't find a wet spot. I could hear cabinets opening and closing up stairs and smell of bacon and coffee were already lingering in the air. I yanked on my pajama pants and a tank top before heading up.

"Good morning sunshine!" Chelsea said with a grin.

"About time your lazy ass got out of bed. You turning into a lightweight on me?" Anna jabbed.

"Screw you. It's too early." I said while chuckling.

We sat down to eat and those two were talking and carrying on like nothing even happened. Was I hallucinating last night?!

"Well I guess we should tell you now." Chelsea trailed off.

"Oh God. What now?" I mumbled.

"All of our plans for today are ruined!" Anna blurted as she showed me her phone screen. "It has been snowing off and on all night. And the weather man says it is going to be a white out all day!"

"You mean that I will get an entire day, while on vacation, to completely relax and not have to follow you two around like a lost puppy?!" I spouted sarcastically.

"Oh fuck you!" Anna pouted.

"Only in your dreams sweetheart."

It had slipped out before I even thought about it! Chelsea's eyes were the size of half dollars and Anna's face turned blood red. Well, I guess I wasn't going crazy after all.

"Will, help me get the dishes cleaned up please?" Chelsea said trying to quickly change the subject.

"Absolutely." I said as I rushed from the table.

The rest of the morning we watched movies, played every card and board game in the place at least once, and took a nap. After we all woke up, the drinking started.

That afternoon, after a late lunch, Chelsea asked, "Hey Will. You want to go get in the hot tub?"

"What? Are you crazy?! It is freezing outside. There is over a foot of snow!"

"I know, but it will be perfect! The hot tub has been covered all day. So it won't be cold. And all the snow will make the view even better! Trust me!" Chelsea said in the cutest voice that she could muster as she batted those big, brown, adorable eyes at me.

"Now who is cheating? You know I can't say no to that face!"

"Ooo! Can I join?!" Anna piped up.

"Ugh, yea! We can wear our new swimsuits that we bought!"

Great...now I get to relive the awkwardness again. I have avoided it all day since my slip up at breakfast. Well maybe since we were all opening our second case a piece for the day, either it won't be awkward at all, or we won't remember the awkwardness tomorrow. What the hell.

Of course the girls ran off to get their suits on and left me to sweep off the cover of the hot tub, open it up, and bring what was left of our drinks down. The snow was convenient though, as I buried the drinks in the mound that came off of the hot tub.

As the afternoon slowly started to transition to night, we rambled back and forth with jokes and stories. As the conversation drowned on, so did the alcohol and I was starting to feel a pretty good buzzz. I had paced myself well to this point, but it was catching up to me. The girls though, they had been giggly before we ever made it into the hot tub. Chelsea had been attempting to get handsy under the bubbles for a while now.

We all got quiet and scooted in together when we noticed the sunset. Sitting there watching the beautiful colors blending and contrasting with the snow was astounding. The natural blending and shading left me awestruck.

A few minutes later Chelsea snuggled down into my chest, and I felt something ticking my leg. It was creeping up my shorts attempting to grab my cock. But it was on the wrong side! Oh shit! That's Anna's hand!

"Hey girls! I got an idea. In just a few minutes that temperature is going to drop like a rock now that the sun is down. Let's go inside and play some pool. That's the only thing in the house that we haven't done today."

"Ok!" The girls responded excitedly at the same time. "We'll go dry off."

Whew. That was a close one.

I let the girls go inside to dry off and change while I closed up the hot tub and brought the drinks inside. I came in, dried off, and put the same pajama pants and tank top back on. While I was changing, I could hear them already playing. I headed out of the room to join them and stopped.

"I thought you two were going to change?" I said surprised.

Anna was bent over the table trying to take her shot. But her ass was staring me right in the face with that small lace g string in between.

"Who said anything about changing?" Chelsea said as she flashed that devilish grin that I knew all too well.

But this time I didn't know it at all. What were they doing?

"I came up with a really fun game. Anna broke already. We are stripes, you're solids. Whoever misses a shot, has to drink. Whichever team loses, has to take something off." Chelsea said as she handed me a pool cue.

"Umm. Are you sure about this?" I said reluctantly.

"If I weren't, I wouldn't have suggested it."

"And it's your turn." Anna giggled.

Ah shit. They are coordinating. But what are they trying to accomplish?

(Looking back, I had to be a complete idiot to not realize what was going on. But at the time, I don't know if it was the alcohol or stupidity.)

The game continued to a little while. I played pool quite a bit in college, but I was rusty. So I took quite a few shots, which didn't help matters. But it did accomplish two things. One it made the game funny. And two it made me over look their scheming and relax.

As the game went on, I began to really try. I wanted to see Chelsea's titties badly right now. She was teasing me every time she took her turn. Leaning over to properly aim they hung down freely, barely corralled by that bikini top, and she was gently shake a small amount and they would jiggle as she stroked the cue.

12