BeKoming Pt. 04

Story Info
K returns to Sodom House, and gets to know Skye.
11.7k words
4.49
7.1k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains themes of nonconsensual and semiconsensual, painful sex, as well as gender identity issues.

*

Rose had told him that he didn't need to shower, but K still stopped back at Jennings Hall to bathe before going back to Sodom House. Maybe Rose would be fine with "licking the sweat out of his asscrack", as she'd said in her text, but regardless he felt self-conscious about the idea of going over there unclean. He'd been feeling self-conscious all day, to be honest, about everything he felt and everything he was. God, standing under the stream of hot water in the shower stall in the second floor bathroom, all at once the sense memory of his last shower washed over him, last night, him performing for Iris and Ganza, sensually lathering himself in soap, shaking his ass and pressing it against the glass of the stall for them to ogle.

He'd been so confident last night, so assured in his sexuality, his desirability. How strange to think about now; after a day spent shuffling around the campus hiding his boner, mind burning with horny thoughts, ashamed to be seen, all that confidence had left him. He just felt like a dirty little thing, a gross pervert.

When the shower was over, he slunk back through the hall to his room with his towel around his waist, quietly pleased that there was no one around to see his scrawny boy body. In his room, he looked longingly at the skirt and soft blue sweater he'd worn last night, and contemplated going back over there in them again, before deciding against it. He didn't want unnecessary attention right now, wanted to just slip across campus over to Sodom House without anyone noticing him. So, he went with the olive t-shirt and jeans that he'd been wearing around school all day. Nice and boring.

He had assumed that Rose would be waiting for him impatiently by the time he was done showering, but in actuality, when he got to Sodom House and sent Rose a message, "Hey, I'm here at the front door," he got no reply. He stood there waiting for five minutes, checking his phone frequently. Nothing.

Eventually, he decided to just knock on the door to see if anyone answered. Soon after, the door swung open. The shorter redhead futa, Skye, stood in the doorway, smirking slightly at the sight of him. "Oh hey. Almost didn't recognize you in the boy clothes."

K scratched the back of his head. "Yeah..."

Skye was giving him a probing look. "You seemed happier in girl clothes."

K nodded. "I think I was."

"So why didn't you, uh--"

"I don't know." K looked down at the ground. "I barely had the nerve to leave the house in the girly stuff last time, and then I got a bottle thrown at me."

"Jesus. Did you see who did it? I could kick their ass for you... You can come inside, by the way." And she moved to the side slightly to make room for him to walk in.

So K stepped inside; once the door was closed behind him Skye put a hand on his shoulder. Standing in front of him, she ran her fingers from one of K's shoulders to the other, then back to the center of his collarbone to run down to the waist of his pants. Not to grab his junk or anything, not even a stroke, nothing sensual, just a light gliding touch from her fingers. K wasn't sure what to make of this, when she put both hands on his hips he let out a soft, "Uhhh..."

Skye blinked. "Sorry. Just trying to get a sense of your dimensions. I could've explained. Heh." She looked down, seeming bashful. "I think I've maybe become too comfortable using men's bodies as props." She looked at him expectantly, grinning slightly, as if waiting for him to laugh. When he didn't, she looked down again. "I was just thinking, you're not that much shorter than me, some of my older clothes might fit you. Wanna play dress up?"

The energy coming off Skye was so weird, tense and distant, it took a few moments for K to process what she was offering. He nodded vaguely, "Yeah," before, a moment later once it had sunk in, more brightly, "Yeah, yeah definitely!"

Skye grinned. "I'm on the second floor. Let's go."

Up in her room, K ran over to her open closet to thumb through the hangers. "You can probably tell," Skye said, "that I'm not, like, a girly girl. Don't have a lot of skirts and blouses or anything. I have, like, one black miniskirt if you want to try that on."

"Yessss, please!" K had never worn a short skirt before, he wanted badly to try it. He was looking through the items in her closet, mostly a lot of jeans and t-shirts, but he got to the back and found a black hoodie with a weird white skull face on it, torn or roughly cut around the middle of the torso to make it a crop top. He pulled it off its hanger and turned around to face Skye. "Can I try this on?"

Skye was on her knees digging through a drawer of her dresser, it took her a moment to look up. "Oh yeah, go for it," she said, grinning. "Yeah I went through a phase of cutting up all my hoodies. Let's see it on you!"

K slid his green t-shirt off and put the hoodie on. It was a little baggy on him, but looking down at his exposed belly he suddenly felt this rush of girly feeling, all slutty and femme again. "What do you think?"

Skye nodded appreciatively. "Good! You have a nice tight tummy dude, you should show it off." She nibbled her lower lip, seeming thoughtful. "It looks fine with the jeans, but I wanna see it with this."

She held up a thin little tube of black fabric, K realized after looking at it for a moment it must be the miniskirt. He nodded, vigorously, and eagerly rushed over to snatch it out of her hand.

A few moments later, K was spinning around in the mirror, admiring how the tight skirt hugged his butt and hips, the way it clung tightly to his thighs even with his knees pressed together. Skye sidled up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, her head on his shoulder so she could look at him in the mirror. "Cute," she murmured.

K could feel himself blushing. "Thanks."

"Hmmm, I had an idea for you. One sec." She slipped away to a different, smaller closet. "Do you wanna try being blonde for a while?"

K gasped. "Yesss, please! So what, you're going to dye my hair?"

Skye produced a blonde wig from the closet. "Not exactly."

Pin-straight hair, K had never had that before. A nice rich honey-blonde, shoulder length with bangs, and it laid flat against the sides of his face. Once the wig was on, K stood there stunned for a moment, admiring himself. He raised a hand to stroke the side of it.

Skye lurked behind him in the mirror, a quietly proud smile on her face, before, impulsively, she pressed herself against K's back again and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. K let out a surprised little, "Oh!" at this.

Skye seemed suddenly bashful. "Sorry," she muttered, and began pulling herself away from him.

He put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "You're good." He turned around. His eyes met hers, and he could feel the desire burning in them. Intoxicating.

"Heh." She looked to the side for a moment. "You look really girly right now dude."

"Really?" K's voice had jumped up at least an octave, which embarrassed him.

But Skye just grinned. "Girly voice all of sudden too, where did that come from?"

K took a deep breath in and out. He wanted to hold onto that higher register when he spoke. "Not sure," he said, and to his quiet glee he managed to hold onto that same high voice.

They stood there a moment, looking at each other.

"Anyway," K said in his newfound woman's voice, "you don't have to apologize for kissing me." A pause, he felt so forward saying it outright, but, "You can kiss me on the lips if you want."

A second later Skye swooped in to press her lips against K's, a warm, passionate kiss, her fingers running gently down the hair of the wig to glide down his shoulder and upper arm as her tongue teased at his lips, coaxing his own tongue to come out and play. As his tongue wrestled with hers, he felt her fingernails run down his back to grab greedily at his buttocks through the skirt. Ooh, yes, he suddenly felt deliciously like a piece of meat. K became aware of the fact that his hands were just hovering near his body. He wanted to grab her the way she was grabbing him, so he reached around for her ass, which was so firm, so taut, and the second he touched her he felt her let out a low rumble of pleasure into his open mouth. She thrust her crotch against his body; he felt immediately that her cock was hard, grinding against her jeans, eager to be unleashed. She pulled her lips away from his and moved her mouth against his ear to whisper, "Get over to the bed."

He barely had time to react before Skye started pushing him backward until the bed was right behind him. Breathing heavily, this desperate mania suffusing her every movement, Skye spun his body around and bent him over so that his torso was laying on the bed, his ass facing her. She yanked the back of his skirt down. Soon, he felt her breathing against the flesh of his buttocks. "You ever had your ass eaten?" Skye murmured.

"Y-yeah," K squeaked, and then, "Ooh!"

Skye had given his hole a quick lick. "Hmmm, you're such an experienced little slut already, huh?" She licked him again. "You have a nice butt, you know that?" and she dove back in.

Her tongue against his hole drew a shuddering gasp from his lips, "Ahhhhahhh, uh thanks."

Skye's hands came to rest on K's lower back. Her wet tongue made a series of shallow prods against his sphincter, an insistent rhythm, this teasing sensation that was somehow both intensely pleasurable and almost unbearable, it made K crave deeper penetration desperately. As she ate his hole, her jaw was rubbing against his taint, and for whatever reason that felt fantastic as well. K writhed on the bed as Skye worked away at him, letting out high little gasps before eventually finding his voice to say, "Ohhhhh fuck me!"

"Yeah?" Skye gave his buttock a nibble. "You ready for that?"

Suddenly K hesitated, remembering all at once how brutal the experience of being fucked had been yesterday. "Ummm... Ah!"

Skye gave him another lick. "Rose said yesterday that you were trying to come up with a girly name. Is that true?"

"I guess?"

"Hmm, I want you to give me a girl name to call you by while I fuck you."

K thought for a few moments. The first thing that came to mind was, "Karina."

"Karina," Skye breathed, lustfully, and the sound of her saying the name washed over K, and all at once he wasn't Karl anymore, she was Karina. "Do you want my cock Karina?"

"Yes," said Karina, and after she'd said it she realized it was true, the tension K had felt was gone from Karina's body, the fear was gone, Karina was just... ready.

"Good girl," Skye murmured. Karina could just about melt. Skye left Karina there on the bed for a moment, and she returned with lubricated fingers running over Karina's hole.

"Ooooh, yes please," Karina squealed.

Skye let out a short chuckle. "Goddammit, you're cute." A moment later she removed her fingers and pressed her hard, lubed cock against Karina's ass, running it up and down her crack. "You're driving me crazy, you know that?"

Karina's breathing was shaky, it was difficult to keep her body still, she was mad with lust now, ravenous for the feeling of penetration, the anticipation was unbearable. "You're driving me crazy," Karina replied. "Put it in me."

Skye pressed the head of her cock against Karina's sphincter and said, "Yes Mistress," before pushing the tip inside.

"Hah! Ahhh..." The sensation of Karina's sphincter being stretched, the feeling of being entered, was ecstatic, Karina almost felt like she might cum already. She'd been ready for brutality, ready for pain, but she wasn't expecting how gentle Skye was, the way she slowly, deliberately pushed her cock deeper and deeper on each thrust. There was no pain in this, just pleasure, the feeling of Skye's hard, throbbing cock moving against her insides. "You, hah, you called me Mistress?"

"Hmmm, I did." Skye's cock was buried all the way inside now. She lay herself down on Karina's back, putting her hands on Karina's shoulders, and began slowly pumping her cock in and out, gentle, shallow thrusts. Into Karina's ear she said, "I'm your slave right now, Karina, you know that? I'm helplessly horny for you. Anything you ask me for, I'm gonna do." She began kissing and nibbling around Karina's neck and jaw.

Karina felt drunk, or high, like she was floating on a cloud, or like she'd been reduced to a jelly mold. She didn't feel in control, certainly didn't feel like a mistress, and yet... With Rose, it had felt like she was being taken, but this did feel more like she was being given cock than made to take it. Her cock was continuously dribbling precum onto the side of the bed, but strangely she no longer felt close to orgasm. This was heavenly, but if she was going to climax, she could tell she'd need more intensity. "Anything?" Karina managed. "Then, hah, then fuck me harder."

"Hmmm, yes Mistress," Skye murmured, and her tempo quickened, her thrusts firmer, harder... Still, Karina felt no pain. How interesting. In the wake of the brutality she'd weathered yesterday, she'd almost believed that the pain and pleasure of being fucked were the same thing, like the pleasure wouldn't have been possible without it being rough enough to really hurt. And yet now, there was the friction, the feeling of her insides being rubbed by Skye's cock, the ecstatic pleasure, the mounting feeling that she would cum soon, but somehow no pain.

She hadn't willed it, but at some point she'd started slamming herself back into Skye's thrusts, which had the effect of rubbing her cock against the side of the bed. Orgasm imminent, her whole body was taut with anticipation, her movement against Skye's cock reaching a desperate fever pitch. "Hey Skye?"

"Yes Karina?" Skye's breath was humid against Karina's face, her breathing heavy.

"I'm, hah, I'm gonna cum soon. Promise me you won't stop until you cum in me, okay?"

Skye let out an eager little growl and gave the flesh of Karina's cheek a gentle bite. "Anything you say, Mistress."

"Nnngahh!" Being called Mistress again, it seemed, pushed Karina past the point of no return. In the few seconds she had left, Karina managed to say, "You deserve to cum in me, you've been such a good girl-- OH! Ohhhhh!" The floodgates opened, the semen blasted out of Karina's cock onto the side of the mattress, enormous bursts of pleasure that wracked her whole body, making her body shake as heavy moans kept pouring out of her.

"Hmmm, you're the good girl," Skye insisted, a triumphant grin on her face as she watched Karina cum.

"Hah... hah..." Karina felt woozy, the bursts kept coming, like all the fluid in her body was draining out of her cock. After a small eternity, the orgasm came to a finish, and, "Nnh!" Suddenly the sensation of being fucked was painful, her hole felt rough, dry, tender, but Skye didn't slow. Karina felt her body tense, felt her face screw up.

Skye rubbed Karina's shoulder. "That's a good girl," kiss on the cheek, "you can take it," kiss, "it'll take longer if I break my rhythm, but the second you tell me to stop I stop, okay Karina?"

"Hnh... rgh..." Karina was trying to relax her body, trying to adjust. It hurt, still, but she wanted desperately for Skye to get off. "Cum in me, cum in me," she hissed, and forced herself to thrust herself back against Skye's cock again.

Skye let out an appreciative gasp. "Ohh, it feels good Karina. You're a good little slut, aren't you?"

"Yessss!" Karina found that talking, performing enjoyment, was helping her endure, so she went on, "Give me your cum, fill me with it, I wanna have your babies, make me your bitch, make me your slave, I wanna be your fucktoy-- Ah! Ohhhh, wow..."

Skye was fucking Karina harder than ever now, with this ravenous horny mania, palpably desperate for release. Exciting to be caught up in this fervor, but God Karina was hurting now, wasn't sure how much more she could take, unable to continue talking, just emitting a high little whine, her mouth grimacing, her eyes clenched shut.

Skye slid her arms under Karina's body to wrap them around her, squeezing her tightly as she made her final push. "Ohhh God, I'm sorry baby but your pain face is so FUCKING cute... FUCK! Ohhh fuck yeah..."

Skye's first orgasmic thrusts were convulsive, emphatic, Karina could feel the tension flowing out of Skye's body as she came, until eventually Skye's thrusting slowed to a gentle, satisfied stop.

They lingered there for a while, still bent over Skye's bed, Skye's cock still up Karina's ass, basking in the afterglow, enjoying the closeness of each other. Eventually, Karina heard Skye murmur, "That was fucking great. That was... unreal."

"Definitely," Karina said happily. "I never knew that sex could be gentle like that."

Skye frowned at this. "Oh?"

"I mean," Karina suddenly felt self-conscious, "I guess that's kind of stupid..."

"No, no, didn't mean it like that," Skye said hastily. "Just, Rose and them having their way with you gives you a certain expectation for what sex is gonna be like and... I don't know. It's not healthy to think that's the only way."

Karina kissed Skye on the cheek. "Well, now I know that's not the only way. Hmmm, I liked this a lot better."

"Good, good... good." Skye seemed contemplative, a faraway look in her eye, and she was very still for a long time. "Yesterday wasn't, like, too rough on you, was it?"

"It was rough," Karina admitted, "but I'm back for more, aren't I? Couldn't have been that bad."

"Yeah..." Skye still seemed lost in thought. "And, uh, it wasn't too much there, near the end?"

"Nah." Karina rubbed her face against Skye's. "I wanted you to cum in me, it was worth it."

"Hmm, well good, that was... the best orgasm I've had in a long time." Skye began lazily stroking Karina's wig hair. "I really like how you look in this thing."

"Thanks!" Karina said brightly. "I don't know, it really helps me feel... womanly. Is that weird?"

"Nah. That's why I got it," Skye said. "The other girls like to fuck me sometimes, but they prefer boys so they like it better if my hair's short. So, I don't know," she looked away again, "I miss having long hair sometimes, so I have some wigs to just wear in my room, look at myself in the mirror... dance around while wearing them. I don't know. It's stupid."

"I don't think it's stupid," K replied. "Why just in your room? Why not wear the wig out sometimes, if it makes you happy?"

Skye shrugged. "Why didn't you come here in your girly clothes, if they make you happy?"

Karina started to nod in agreement, then paused. "I mean, I got a bottle thrown at my head for being a faggot. Seems less likely if you're just wearing a wig."

"Fair. I dunno. No real reason not to I guess." Skye paused. "Rose might be a dick about it."

They sat there in silence for a few moments. "Would the other futas be more into me if I cut my hair shorter?"

Skye said nothing for a moment. "Is that what you want, Karina? Shorter hair?"

"Uhmmm..."

"I wouldn't recommend being someone you don't wanna be for other people," Skye said. "Best case scenario, it works, and you have to keep being someone you don't wanna be to keep them happy. So Karina," God, everytime she said that it made Karina all quivery, "what would you like to do with your hair?"

Karina thought for a moment. "I want long blonde hair." She stroked the wig again. "Longer than this even."

"I like that for you," Skye said.

There was silence again for a few moments. "Hey Karina," Skye said, gingerly.

"Yeah?"

"The other girls... you know they just want you as their boytoy, right? Like, just as a fucktoy, but I mean even if they like you girly they like that you're a boy. I," here she paused again, her arms squeezing Karina extra-tight, "I like you as a girl."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers