Belarus and his Nude Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Belarus' new job requires nudity.
5.5k words
4.55
19.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

Twenty-two year old Belarus gets a job in his aunt's small company and soon becomes a toy for the all-female staff.

CFNM, OON, incest, reluctance.

Young Belarus Crosby was looking pretty spiffy, he thought. He had just turned twenty-two years old and was looking forward to his first day of work at his new (and first) job at Bond Financial. He was also looking at himself in the mirror, making sure that his tie was perfect and that his colors matched, so that he looked as distinguished as a twenty-two year old, with light brown, hard-to-control curly hair, could look. He was not a big man - 5'10' & 170 pounds - so he looked like a teenager and being distinguished was not his thing.

In truth, he really did not have to go to so much effort to make a good impression because Bond Financial was a family company headed by Beverly Bond, who just happened to be Belarus' aunt Bev, who was his mom's sister. Although the job was essentially given to him as opposed to earning it, he didn't want to appear as if he got the job by birthright. And Aunt Bev appreciated his efforts to appear distinguished, however unsuccessful were his efforts.

He was not the only person who began work at Bond Fin. His cousin Faith Bond, who was the daughter of aunt Bev, also had begun work (a few months before). Although a year older than Belarus, the two of them had basically grown up together in the same household. Belarus's father had passed away years before, and aunt Bev never did marry, so aunt Bev, and Jane Crosby combined resources and the two families shared the house for years.

Bev was the strength of her family and of her company. She was smart, very wise, very sympathetic to others, persuasive, and kind. She also was very strong as in muscle strong. At 5'10", she was a large woman but without an inch of fat on her. She lifted weights, and used her muscles giving massages - her strong hands were most welcomed. She actually had a small massaged business on the side, but she gave massages only to people she knew and loved, such as family members and people who worked at Bond and their families and friends. She never charged much, so this was a hobby rather than a business. And she got to see nearly naked bodies of both genders.

She also had a hobby which was called 'lift and carry' where she would lift someone off the floor and hold them up, hold them out, and twist them all around her body. It was fun to watch and Bev even entered a competition doing this.

It is easy to see why her daughter Faith and her nephew Belarus looked up to her. She was an accomplished woman and a success at whatever she tried. She wore her hair rather short and she had a pretty, if not cute, face. At age 45, she had no wrinkles and her chest was most impressive. Her breasts were just the right size for her - not overly large but, as she once said, large enough for a man to grab - if he dared. Her hips also just flowed from her upper body into her thighs and down to her strong legs. Pretty to look at, she was strong in stature. It is not a surprise that Bev was Belarus' favorite aunt, and the two had always been close. What Bev didn't know was that her nephew had a secret crush on his aunt. What Belarus didn't know was that his aunt had a massive and deep obsession with him.

The company had four other employees, all females and all having worked with the company for years. Bev Bond's faith that a female-run financial business could succeed was rewarded spectacularly, making the family very wealthy and richly rewarding the staff members.

Connie Carlson, (40) was CFO and vice-president of Bond Financial. Her competence and loyalty took a load off Bev's hands, allowing Bev to take vacations and be a close part of the lives of her daughter Faith and her nephew Belarus. Connie also was a founding member of the company. She also was Bev's best friend, and shared everything. She wasn't as strong as Bev, either physically or emotionally, and she did not mind - indeed, liked - having Bev be the dominant personality in this friendship. About the same size as Bev, she was the main person whom Bev swung around in the 'lift and carry'. She also was rather homely which bothered her. But Bev never always reminded her how beautiful she was inside.

Connie was married to a rather dull man named George. He was an investor and was very, very rich. The two no longer had sex together - George's complete lack of imagination and initiative pretty well ended sex years ago. But not before they produced a son named William, who was twenty-two and best friends with Belarus, a friendship so tight that it still was going strong now that both were in their twenties.

Angel Harris (38) lived up to her name. She was a people person and besides working the financial side, was the greeting secretary in the office and was the main liaison with their clients Angel had a cute body - small but with everything attached just the perfect size. She did not have a pretty, face but her vivacious smile made her look pretty in the eyes of the people around her.

Mary Stevens (30) was about to begin her seventh year with the company and was another vivacious member of the company. She kept everyone relaxed, and ran all the social engagements that the company members so enjoyed (getting Broadway tickets, sports tickets, and anything else staff wanted). She was a stunning beauty and had breasts that were too large for her body. She didn't care - she felt her breasts were the best thing about her and and most women agreed. She was the only lesbian in the company.

Jane Slater (25) was, until Belarus and Faith were hired, the youngest staff member and she was beginning her third year. She also was the life of the party with Mary Stevens. Indeed, Bev and Connie made sure that everyone worked hard, and Jane and Mary made sure everyone had a great time working for Bond Financial. Jane was, until Faith joined the group, the most beautiful of the staff. Gorgeous hair, cute face with wide eyes, breasts that, while not as big as Mary's breasts, were perfectly formed with soft, petite nipples to glorify her chest.

Faith, age 23, daughter of Bev, William, 22, son of Connie, and Belarus, 22, nephew of Bev, knew all the staff members. However, it wasn't until these three were eighteen or older that they became part of the social group of the company members.

Faith was the athlete while her cousin Belarus was more of the intellectual type, and their friend William was an artist. Faith was a serious sports person playing soccer, basketball, and softball, which she continued when she attended the local community college. Her favorite school class was math, which was good because her mom Bev owned and ran a financial company. She would ultimately inherit the company but since her mom was only 45, that time was far in the future. Which was okay with Faith since she was a party person and wasn't always happy when her job interfered with her social life. Her best friends in the company were the two closest to her in age (22) - Mary (30) and June (25).

Belarus did participate in sports but only because his mom Jane insisted on it. He chose soccer and while not an enthusiastic teammate (he never practiced on his own like most of the players did), he did have great reflexes and therefore was a goalie. The rest of the school year he was in clubs that centered on topics like computers, poetry, and writing. He also, like his cousin Faith, was good with numbers, which is how he got the job as an accountant (a company named Bond Financial had no real need for a poet).

Connie's son William played in a rock band, and was the trumpeter in the community orchestra.school orchestra and band. He was best friends with Belarus and Faith.

So, on the surface, everyone seemed to be normal and satisfied. But living a life in finances was not an exciting one. A very detailed career (one mistake on someone's portfolio could destroy someone's financial life and cause serious problems for Bond Financial), lacked excitement, so the ladies looked for excitement elsewhere, which did not mean at home.

In the various mens' cloakrooms, Bond Financial was known as the lesbian ladies, which was ironic because of the five ladies (six when Faith joined them), only one, Mary Stevens, was gay. These people (mostly men) who derided the sexuality of the staff at Bond still invested with them because the ladies were one of the most successful financial companies in the area.

But the arrival of Belarus, twenty two and very cute and handsome, changed the dynamics of the group of ladies at Bond. Bev, looking for more excitement in her dull life, had not realized the implications of Belarus being the only male in the group. When he walked through the door that first day at work, all spoofed up with a smile that lit up the room, he ignited something among the staff. Since he had been away at school, it was time for Connie, Angel, Mary, and June to catch up with the young man.

And that was when Bev realized that she was going to get to know her nephew much better now that he was an adult. She loved her nephew very much and was very proud of him and very thankful that she had a large part in bringing him up. What she suddenly realized now, as the young man was in his twenties, was that her love extended beyond to the level of incest. He was an adult, so Bev would not be anything. illegal if she had a relationshhip with him, but it would be incest. But she did not care because Bev was madly in lust with her pretty nephew.

And when she mentioned this to her best friend Connie, Bev found out her entire staff sympathized with her. Whatever happened, Connie, Angel, Jane - even Mary who was a lesbian - wanted a part of it.

"I think," said Connie, "that we should make him our sex slave. And it should all be CFNM. Whenever he is with us, where and when possible, he must be naked."

"Wouldn't having sex with him be a bit much.? Bev asked. "I don't feel I would be comfortable with that."

"I agree," Angel said. "And he probably would not be comfortable with that."

"As I envision it," Bev said, "we would put him in a position where he would be embarrassed. But we would have to groom him to accept all this - be willing to go along with CFNM. I for one will not force him to anything. Nor will we bribe him. His job will not depend on him submitting to our will if he doesn't want to. We will have to guide him to a point where he would be willing to be CFNM and that will take time. Does everyone agree?"

Yes, they all agreed. The mission was to get Belarus naked and to investigate, continuously, every square inch of his delectable body. Touching Belarus' body parts would not only be allowed, but encouraged.

"I want to suck his balls," Jane said laughing.

"I want to suck his juices out of his penis," said Angel to more laughs.

"I got his ass," said Connie. "I got some vibrators that will make him squirm every which way. That should embarrass him - totally."

Mary, who was gay, said "I want to fuck him with my dildos."

Well, the ladies had a great time imagining what they might do with Belarus' perfect male body.

And Bev said it would take two or three months to get her nephew to the point where Belarus would be ready and willing to participate. And Belarus' injury was going to pave the way for her to begin the process.

Belarus' job was not an athletic person but he did work out at the Y. But sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time had caused new and different aches and pains on his young body. After a week on the job, Belarus went to his aunt Bev's office and asked for a minute.

"Auntie," he said, "I need to leave work a few minutes early."

"Not a serious problem I hope, nephew?" she asked.

"No, just the usual little pains. I am working out each morning at the Y, and the people there suggested that besides the workouts, a good massage would help a lot. So I have an appointment for one and I need to leave about fifteen minutes early to get there on time. It is hard to get appointments for a massage."

"Indeed, it is," Bev said, "as I also am a fan of massages. In fact, I am a masseuse myself."

"Really?" Belarus said surprised. "What do you have - a professional side business?"

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I am not certified or anything. But I have a little three room studio with a bath and shower that I use if any friends need some help. Like you, for instance. If you wish, I can save you the money and give you a massage, if you are comfortable with that. I don't want you feeling awkward because I am you auntie."

"I don't think I would. But I won't have to get undressed, will I? I don't think I could do that."

"Only a little," she answered. "My male friends keep their boxers on with a towel over their middle section. I see more of them when they are swimming than I do when they are getting a massage. I am free this afternoon at 4:00. Why don't you cancel your appointment and let your aunt Bev take care of her favorite nephew."

So it was agreed and at 4:00, a slightly nervous Belarus walked with his aunt to her nearby studio. He had never needed a massage before so he was very much in the dark. But he liked the set-up when Aunt Bev and he arrived at the studio. Bev called it a 'studio' but it really wasn't. On the second floor of the building, there was a small room that served as the waiting room. The next room was quite large with comfortable chairs and one couch. There was a ping ball table, a wrestling mat (of all things), a small bar, and a small kitchen. It was basically a social and game room. There was a large half bathroom in the corner. The third room was the actual massage room with a table, some shelves, a few chairs, and another bathroom. The oddity in this room was a large, walk-in shower with glass walls. The oddity was that there was no fourth wall - one could look in from the massage room and see someone shower - no privacy here.

"Impressive," Belarus said. "Not really a studio, is it?"

"Well, these rooms were originally two studios and I bought and made them into one apartment. We at Bond Financial use it as a get-away place when just we girls want to socialize and have fun. Men are here only when getting massages. You, however, as the first male worker, will be welcomed here anytime. You will even have your own key."

"Now, sweetie," Bev continued, "why don't you strip down to your boxers, wrap a towel around your cute self, and lay on your stomach on the bed. I will get my stuff ready as you do that."

Belarus was about to ask if he should take a shower but he didn't because that would have exposed himself to his aunt and he wasn't about to do that. So he did as he was told, keeping his back to his aunt at all times. He did look over at her, but her head was facing a different direction and she was looking down as she arranged her materials.

Once they both were set, Bev began to rub her nephew's shoulders, and back. She never came close to his boxers, even when she did his legs. Soon, his eyes closed, he relaxed, and just enjoyed his aunt's strong arms and hands rubbing him down. When she asked him to turn over, she held his towel up and pointedly looked away, even though he was wearing his boxers.. Again, Belarus closed his eyes and relaxed.

But Bev wasn't relaxed. The sight of her near naked nephew overwhelmed her sensations. What was wrong with her? she asked herself. I know he is 22 and I know he is very, very good looking, but he is my nephew. Her doubts began to lessen when she rubbed and looked over his body. He had very light, soft brown hair on his chest and under his arms. He had light, soft hairs on his calves and less so, but still present, on his thighs. She assumed he had hair around his sex organ, but did he have hair on his butt cheeks or in his butt crack? Well, she thought, it is not my business to know such things about my nephew. She loved her nephew and now knew for sure that she lusted after him, also. And it thrilled her that she knew her employees, even Mary, also did. She also felt that her daughter Faith did also, but although she was an employee, Bev wasn't yet comfortable having her involved in their plans to get her cousin Belarus naked.

For the next two days, Bev was thrown off her game at the office because all she could think about was her nephew's beautiful body. She would watch him at the office whenever he left his desk to walk around. She imagined her nephew's naked body and was ready to scream when she could not visualize his sex or his ass. When he went to the bathroom, she tried to visualize his penis as his urine flowed out of it.

Did he trim his pubes or shave them all off? She hoped he did NOT shave them off - she thought men with a shaved cock looked like little boys. She wants a man, not a would-be-child.

Dammit! she thought. I want to see Belarus naked. I deserve to - after all, I am his favorite aunt who helped raise him. I will not let him deny me the pleasure of seeing and rubbing every little crook and cranny of his nude body. No, sir!!

So, she laid out her plan. The next two sessions would be like the first one - the need to get the young man more relaxed and unsuspecting. Then, she should suggest he just use a towel. After a few sessions like that, well...we will see.

So everything went according to plan. She suggested two massages a week, and he liked the idea, but he asked "you sure you have time, auntie?"

"I do for you, sweetie," she said.

"I don't want to be a bother to you," he said.

"Oh, Belarus," Bev said, "you have never and will never be a 'bother' to me." She gave him the key to the studio so that he could arrive early and take a shower with no one in the room, and she would show-up fifteen minutes later.

So after four weeks and eight sessions, Bev decided it was time to take a chance. She wanted to get her nephew on the table naked, and then administer the greatest sex experience he had ever had -yet. After all, he was only twenty-two and so inexperienced.

Belarus had just completed his shower when aunt Bev walked through the door and into the studio itself. The first thing she saw was her beautiful nephew standing by the massage table wearing his boxers, and placing the towel around his slim waist.

"Hi, honey," Bev said, going over to give the nearly naked young man a hug, "You did a nice job on that report you were working on. I appreciate your effort."

"Thank you," Belarus said. "It took me long enough."

"That is good," she said. "In our business, accuracy is more important than speed. I thought I might make this massage a bit more rewarding. Whenever I massage someone, male or female, the client usually just wears the towel because that gives the masseuse more flexibility in relaxing the person. And that is the point."

"So, get rid of the boxers?" the young man asked cautiously.

"If you are comfortable with that, then yes. I would hope, after eight or nine sessions, you would be comfortable with your old aunt."

"You are not old, aunt Bev," Belarus said. "And you are still, as always, very beautiful."

"And you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied. "I just don't want to insult or embarrass you - or me."

"Well, this is how I handle massages with all my friends or clients. If I touch anywhere that makes you uncomfortable, then you just say 'that makes me uncomfortable' and I stop that and move my hands elsewhere. This is important because I don't want to embarrass anyone I am working on. I have to trust you to say 'that makes me uncomfortable'. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course, auntie,"

"On the other hand, if I am not rubbing you where you would rather like me to, then you simply tell me 'please rub my lower back or my thighs or wherever'. Can I trust you to do that?"

"Yes, aunt Bev," he laughed.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12