Bela's Story Continues Ch. 02

Story Info
Bela and Shyam's affair continues but then hits a snag.
4.5k words
4.39
27.6k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Bela and Shyam's "secret" affair unfolded in front of my eyes over the next few weeks as I watched the footage from the cameras on my computer screen. Either in real time or recordings. Bela and I didn't talk about it regularly given her laconic nature, but once in a while if I missed something or wanted to know what was going on in her mind, she would provide the info, blushing like a beet. What follows is a narrative pieced together from all that.

"Sir...my wisdom tooth is really hurting." Shyam told me one afternoon with his hand on his jaw.

"Oh...do you need to go to the dentist?" I asked with a poker face. Dental issues was the oldest excuse to take off from work but I doubt many of those instances involved banging the boss's wife.

"If it is okay with you, sir." he sincerely replied.

"Of course. Go ahead. I will take care of things here." I said.

He rushed away. I smiled, knowing it was an excuse. I finished my work and then logged into the video feed just as my wife left our house.

It was very interesting observing Bela in this phase. She had pretty much gotten used to the cameras by now and didn't even notice or look at them. Or if she did, she did not act like it. Her behavior seemed oblivious or indifferent to the fact that I, her husband, might be watching as she continued to be the mistress of another man.

Bela was naked except for a black bra when she walked from our house to Shyam's. She did cursorily look around to make sure there were no onlookers in our remote area. But I was amused and impressed at how casually she seemed to take outdoor nudity now. Shyam had not told her to make the short walk nearly naked. She did it on her own, supposedly out of "convenience". I was sure she got an exhibitionist thrill from it. Such a far cry from her early demure shy days.

She used the extra key Shyam had given her to let herself into his house. And then she went around tidying the place like the dutiful housewife she is. I admired her full fleshy creamy jiggling ass as she bent down to pick up things strewn around and then sweep the place. Her huge tits pushed hard against the bra cups. Not only was she acting like his sexual partner, but also kind of like his domestic partner. Once she tidied the place up, my wife, wearing just the bra as her lover had instructed, sat on the couch waiting for him. Just staring at the wall. Not checking her phone or reading the newspaper. Just sitting there like a mannequin.

Shyam walked in a short while later. He saw Bela sitting almost naked on the couch and took a few strides in her direction. She smiled at him and stood up. Within seconds, she was in his arms.

"Oh bhabhiji, you are so hot!! I missed you so much!!" he said between kisses as he squeezed her ample ass and fondled her tits over the bra.

Bela kissed him back hungrily and I saw her hand move to his belt buckle.

"One second..." Shyam stopped my wife and reached for his phone.

Soon, my office phone rang. I muted the feed and answered.

"How is the tooth, Shyam?"

"It is fine...I mean still hurting..." Shyam said as he ran his fingers over my wife's trimmed pussy. He then pressed her shoulder down and gestured with his eyes. They had developed a lovers' shorthand too now!

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to remind you about the evening shift change, sir." Shyam said as Bela slowly squatted in front of him and fished his dick out of his pants. That made her ass cheeks spread and bobble above the floor.

"I know, Shyam." I said as my wife wrapped her dainty fingers around his already hard dick.

"Just making sure, sir." he said. The guy was thorough, you had to give him that.

"Anything else?" I asked as I watched Bela open her lips wide in the O shape like I had taught her and move her face forward to engulf his dick inside.

"No sir, that was it." I heard him inhale a little as my wife's luscious lips pressed closed around the base of his shaft.

"Okay then." I hung up as Bela put both her hands on his hairy thighs and started moving her face front and back. The progress in her BJ skills from novice to pornstar levels was also noticeable.

He stood with his head thrown back and his hands on Bela's hair as she sucked his dick ardently for a couple of minutes. He moaned and stroked her hair and face throughout before suddenly grabbing her hair and pushing her face away a little bit. Bela seemed surprised when the semen hit her splash in the face, on her right cheekbone. She closed her eyes as Shyam wrapped his hand around his dick and moved it around, spraying all parts of her face.

It was a subtle but sure sign of the evolution of their relationship. He didn't ask if he could give her a cum facial, nor did he apologize for it. He let her head go and smiled happily saying,

"Go wash your face, bhabhiji. When you come back, I have a gift for you."

As Bela washed up and walked out of the bathroom, still just in a bra, Shyam reached under the table and fished out a packet wrapped in silver foil.

"What is it?" Bela asked.

"Open it." Shyam looked almost thrilled.

Bela, being the proper and neat person that she is, tried to figure out where to pull off the tape and unwrap it in a way that the foil could be reused. But Shyam was too impatient and excited.

"Give me." he said and with his nails tore it open.

The packet fell to the ground. Bela picked it up and examined it.

"Ling-grrr-eee" Shyam happily said, mangling the pronunciation of lingerie.

It was basically a variety pack of sexy bras. No panties of any kinds. Just bras of different colors and styles. Most were sheer or see-through. None of them had an underwire obvious, which made them uncomfortable for the big-titted Bela for more than a few minutes. They weren't really premium quality stuff. But given Shyam's modest salary, what else could one expect?

"Thank you." Bela said with half a smile, not sure how to respond to this gift.

"Try them! I hope I got the size right." He walked towards the bedroom and she followed him.

For the next few minutes, Shyam had Bela try on each bra one by one and show him, as he sat and stroked his dick. She sat on folded knees next to him on the bed, briefly getting completely naked between the bra changes. Her nipples, I noticed, weren't erect. This wasn't arousing her. Shyam must have noticed too, because at a point he leaned forward and licked her nipples for a while.

"Beautiful." he said after she had put on the last bra, a red one, and inhaled, making the tits heave. Some fit her fine but most were a bit uncomfortably snug. This was one of the latter.

Shyam was fully erect again by now. He got up and pushed her back on the bed. He was almost shivering in anticipation of fucking his boss's young hot wife wearing the "lingrreee" he had bought her. His fingers shook with excitement as he tore the condom wrapper.

The sex itself, unremarkable. He started off on top, missionary style, slobbering over her tits as he penetrated her. He thrust in with intent but slowly. No real technique, no attention to how she was responding. She stayed under him, moaning softly, but not being as vocal as she had been previously. Then he turned her over on her side and fucked her like that. And then had her get on all fours and kept going. There was a "military medium pace" quality to his fucking. I mean it as an observation, not a critique. I had learned these things through experience and from my past relationships and flings. Shyam had married his wife in an arranged marriage at a young age, and until Bela sort of threw herself at him (or rather I threw Bela at him), had never gotten a chance to build his repertoire.

Almost at the very end, while still filling my wife's cunt with his determined strokes, he leaned forward and unhooked the bra. It was shoulderless so it fell forward, leaving Bela buck naked. And then, grabbing her waist, he increased his tempo as he came inside the condom. She did not cum during the fucking.

Part of the reason I was so nonchalant about this "affair" and even amused by it was how average Shyam was as a lover and as a looker. I could see the clear difference in Bela's body language as she was being fucked by this doughy old man and when I fucked her. With him, she mostly seemed to be going through the motions. It was as if she was getting fucked by him out of politeness, not desire. But it wasn't just that although it seemed so. We talked about it once. Or rather I tried to talk to her about this many times, and it was the one time she gave honest, cogent and multi word responses. Maybe she was a bit tipsy with bacardi breezers that Shyam had gotten her a taste for.

"Tell me honestly, honey, do you enjoy the sex with Shyam or are you just doing it to make me and him happy?"

"I do like it." she blushed.

"You do?"

"He is not as good as you but...oh god you will think me a slut if I say this." she covered her face.

"No I won't. Tell me."

"It's just...I like sex. Be it him or you or anyone, I just like having...it...inside me. And the physical contact. And being naked. And...ishhh." she covered her face and blushed some more.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, Bela. There is nothing wrong with enjoying sex." I said. "Do you also enjoy the taboo aspect of it?"

"As in?"

"Well, he is older than you by a couple of decades. Married. My subordinate. Not exactly good looking. You two make a mismatched couple. That certainly adds to the thrill for me."

"Maybe." she said. But she had reached the limits of her comfort zone because she got up and started doing chores.

Even what she had said had been revealing and reassuring. And it gelled with my way of thinking. I had not set out to have my wife sleep with other men and it had never been a fantasy or fetish of mine. But when it happened, I was not too bothered by it. In a way, I felt happy for her. She deserved all the happiness and joy and delight she could get. And she enjoyed sex like she said. So when I wasn't there, why shouldn't she sleep with someone else? Especially when it was someone as harmless and decent as Shyam. And so the affair continued.

Next week one morning, I was admiring my wife's naked body as she came back from a shower. Watching her get dressed was a daily pleasure of mine. I noticed that as opposed to her regular bras, she picked a blue one that was sheer and her nipples could be seen through. I didn't say anything but smiled. Shyam had gone almost a week without getting his release and clearly he was feeling horny.

Sure enough, I got a call from him soon.

"Sir you go ahead with the driver. I have to do a skype call with my uncle in New Jersey. It is his birthday."

"Okay Shyam." I said, not pointing out that it was past midnight in New Jersey.

"Just an hour maybe."

"Take your time."

When I reached the office and turned the cameras on, I was surprised to see him alone in his house. Bela was in our kitchen cooking, still dressed in a sari. Not bottomless like last time. But soon Shyam reached for his phone and called my office line. It was something mundane that could have waited. He just wanted to make sure I really was in office and not on my way home for some reason.

After he hung up, he went to the window facing our house and whistled. Bela heard it, smiled and headed over, still in the sari. She did not strip before going. As soon as she entered his house, he locked the door and hugged her. They started kissing and making out.

"Oh bhabhiji, you look so gorgeous in this sari." he said.

"Mmmmm." she said kissing him and rubbing his bald spot.

"Do you know why I wanted you to wear it?"

"Why?"

"So I could take it off."

And he did really relish the process of undressing my wife slowly. He took his time removing each fold, and fondling her body in between. Really squeezed her big tits and her ample ass. Then he opened her petticoat and let it drop, letting out a sigh of delight to see no panties underneath. Then, leaving her blouse on, he made her get on her knees and suck his dick. Bela looked like quite the contrast, a modest blouse covering her torso, but her butt and pussy naked resting on her heels.

His hands kept rubbing her cheeks for a few seconds. Then he gently slapped a cheek, feeling his knob pushing against it and chuckled. As opposed to previous times when he had seemed in a hurry, this time he was taking his time and being more relaxed and patient and relatively more imaginative. And talkative.

"Did you miss walking naked outside? You seem to enjoy it."

Bela just shrugged and her mouth went from sucking his dick to sucking his balls.

"Seems thrilling but risky. Of course, there is no one around usually." he said.

"Hmmm." she replied as she took his dick inside her mouth again.

"You want to...do it in the backyard?"

Bela looked up at him and said,

"Whatever you wish, Shyamji."

He was excited like a little boy as he led my wife to the back door. Her wearing just her bra and blouse and naked otherwise. Him in just his vest. They scampered outside his house. Which meant that I was not able to watch what happened on the live feed. They were gone for about ten minutes as I kept watching the empty house, wondering if I should install cameras on the outside, now that Shyam was getting into outdoors sex.

When my wife eventually entered the house again, she was buck naked. Her tits swayed on her chest and her ass jiggled as she walked in, looking thoroughly satisfied as well-fucked. She later told me that he had been so excited to have her outside that he just bent her over right outside the back door, and fucked her right there, stripping her remaining clothes. The sight of her voluptuous naked body out in the sunlight was so erotic and pleasing to him that he came soon. Then he spent a few minutes fondling her naked body in the bright sunlight.

One thing I noticed was that Bela's creamy white right butt cheek had red palm-shaped marks on them. So clearly, Shyam had gotten randy enough to spank my wife thoroughly as he fucked her. I knew she enjoyed getting her ass spanked. I did it often and it always made her cum even harder. Shyam had finally gotten comfortable enough with her to start spanking her ass.

As their affair continued, it became even more evident. He was still respectful towards Bela and called her Bhabhiji all the time when he spoke to her. But during the sex, he started getting more and more strident and physical. I watched my subordinate frequently spank her ass red as he fucked her and a few times, even slap her face and bite her all over. She never objected. In fact she seemed to love it. And she seemed to be totally enjoying the affair with my ugly balding fat old subordinate and neighbor. So the affair continued.

But it was about to hit an inevitable wrinkle. Shyam's wife had stayed back in their hometown only because their 18 year old son had his Class 12 exams. They ended and the two were about to come join him and become our new neighbors.

"Sir, can I have tomorrow off please?" Shyam asked me one day. He had slept with Bela just the previous day after asking her to wear a purple bra and a black skirt for him, so I wondered if he was getting a bit greedy.

"Sure, Shyam. Any reason?"

"My wife and son are coming the day after. I just need to do some shopping." he said.

Hmm, I guess he wanted to make the most of what little time was left to keep banging my hot wife. Who could blame him? I gave him the day off, knowing that I would have several hours of footage to go through.

As it happened though, him taking the day off meant more work for me. So I did not get to watch anything live. I was overseeing some workers that afternoon when I saw someone talking to the receptionist. It was a middle aged woman and a young man. Before I could think much, they left. I walked over.

"Who was that?" I asked the receptionist.

"Shyam sir's wife and son." he said.

"What???" I said and sprinted down the stairs.

A little breathless, I caught up as they were getting in a taxi.

"Hello bhabhiji." I said just in time.

"Hello." she smiled.

"I am Shyam's boss."

"Namaste, sir. How are you?"

"Good good. I...I thought you were coming tomorrow."

"Yes, we were, but then Abhi here...this is my son Abhi...he was checking online and saw some tickets available for today. So we thought we will surprise him."

"Oh...nice nice."

And a surprise it would have been for all involved. I was sure Shyam was in bed naked with my wife at that very moment, either humping her or playing with her enormous tits as he liked to do. I was not sure his wife or son would take as charitable a view of their affair as I had. I needed to think fast and do something.

"Bhabhiji, Abhi, no need for a taxi. I will take you two home. We are neighbors after all." I said.

"Please sir, there is no need. You must be busy." she politely refused.

"No no, I insist."

There was a bit more polite back and forth with them but eventually I got them to get out of the cab. As my driver Jagan unloaded their bags and brought the car around, I called Bela's cell. There was no answer. She usually did not take it with her to Shyam's as I remembered. Desperate, I called Shyam's phone. That fucker did not answer either, probably on top of my naked wife. So I sent him a text saying his wife and son were here. And hoped he would see it in time.

In the car with his wife and son, I was worried but also a bit amused. I had sent Shyam a text message after the missed calls but if he was in the middle of banging my wife, chances were he might not see them until much later. It was very likely that we might walk in on him fucking a buck naked Bela. How would that situation unfold? It was funny to think of the possibilities for me.

Jagan pulled up outside Shyam's house and we all got out. The house seemed calm but there was probably some raucous sex happening inside. Not much I could do I thought. Shyam's wife rang the doorbell as Jagan unloaded all the luggage. There was no answer for a while. She rang it again. And again. Finally there was some movement inside.

Shyam opened the door and his eyes went wide with shock seeing us all there. He was in a vest, a pyjama, and was sweating a lot.

"Asha!! Abhi!!" he said, sounding on the verge of panic. "Sir!"

"Surprise, dad! We got an early train!" the son said, touching his father's feet.

"Oh...how nice." I saw Shyam quickly glance towards the bedroom in a way that suggested my wife might still be there. And most likely butt naked.

"Why are you so sweaty?" his wife said, crinkling her nose. Surely she could smell the sex on him like I could.

"Oh I was umm...taking a nap and the power had gone out." he said, still standing at the door.

"Aren't you going to let us in?" she said.

"Yes, yes, of course." he reluctantly moved to the side as we all entered.

"Where should I put the bags?" Jagan asked.

"Just put them in the bedroom." Asha said.

"No!! Just leave them here." Shyam loudly said.

"Nonsense. It is so much luggage. Will get in the way. Put it there while I make tea for sir." she said with a tone of finality as she headed to the kitchen.

"I'll help." I said and picked up a bag.

As my driver and I headed to the bedroom with the bags, I was wondering if he might end up being yet another guy to see my wife naked. When we entered though, it was empty. Or at least seemed empty. However the bed told a story. The sheets were crumpled and damp. And the room reeked of sex. I saw Jagan sniff a little. He stopped for a second but then headed out. I lingered and once he stepped out, I quickly bent down to check under the bed. In that sparsely furnished bedroom, that was the only place she could be in if she was still there.

And sure enough, there my shy wife was. Buck naked, curled up, sweaty, and clutching on to a red bra that Shyam had gifted her. Our eyes met. I smiled. She frowned.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers
12