Belfield High School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan was brought back to attention quickly as he finally fit all the way into Abby. Ryan began working in and out of her slowly, but making sure to force all 8 inches of him in before drawing out again. Sophia had two fingers in herself as she waited for her turn to be ass fucked.

Meanwhile Abby was gasping for air at this point, and Ryan already felt himself getting close. Without a warning he exploded into her, coating her ass with his cum. Abby had a final orgasm, moaning with her might she wound down from the best fuck so far of her life. Although she did have Luke to look forward to later. Ryan pulled out of her still hard and turned his attention to Sophia who was hornier than she had ever been.

He put her in a similar position he had before, doggy-style but with less of a bend at the waist since she was kneeling on the sofa. He slowly pushed himself into Sophia, taking it easy since it was her first time.

To Ryan's surprise, Sophia adjusted to anal very quickly. She begged for more like Abby did, turning into her lust filled fuck-bunny character again. It was like she completely changed into another person as soon as a cock entered her.

"Please fuck me Ryan. Give it to my ass. Fill up my shithole with your cock you fucker. HARDER DAMMIT! FUCK ME YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH! YOU COWARD!" Sophia began yelling. Ryan turned down all thoughts of going soft. He slammed the rest of the way into her causing Sophia to scream, then he began ramming into her quickly, reaching as far into her ass as his dick would let him.

Sophia began to shake as she lost all muscle control. Her hips rolled into his cock and her arms began vibrate as they tried to hold her up. Her aggressive words of before had turned into incomprehensible moans and screams. He breaths got long and shuttery. Ryan refused to slow down, if anything he picked up the pace.

Ryan had forgotten all about Abby. He reached his peak and let loose like a firehose into Sophia. Sophia's eyes rolled back in her head and Ryan knew she was done. Her arms gave out and she crashed face first into the sofa cushion. Ryan pulled out of her but she continued to writhe, cum dripping out of her now gaping asshole.

Sophia's body finally calmed down after a solid minute of writhing. The 30 minute span had run out so the other threesome groups had come over to make sure she was ok. When Sophia finally stopped moving it was clear she had blacked out. She still had the occasional spasm and Allie volunteered to take her to the hospital.

"Not yet." Ryan said. "If she's still spasming in 10 minutes we'll all go but I think she'll be fine. Probably out for the rest of the night though." Everyone agreed and Emma asked if she could ask Olivia to come over so the groups didn't get mixed up. Ryan made sure everyone was still up for the rest of the night and admitted he might have taken it a bit too far. Everyone was enthusiastic about continuing though, so they waited for Olivia to arrive. This gave everyone some time to cool down.

Sure enough, Sophia was still after only another two minutes, but it didn't look like she'd be waking up any time soon. The boys were all still hard so with all the naked girls dripping with cum around they subconsciously started stroking their shafts. Will couldn't believe his luck. One party and he had already exposed in Mia as she rode him cowgirl, and then shot his spunk all over Emma's body and watched Mia lick it off. Luke still was thinking about how Allie and Claire had moved with him as he pounded them on top of the ping pong table.

Ryan, who had by far the most sexual experience among the boys there, decided to save himself and instead asked Mia if she wanted him to eat her out again. Getting an enthusiastic yes, he went to work. She was already dripping wet and Ryan took his time, enjoying every gasp and groan he was able to get from her. Mia came again just as Olivia marched downstairs, clothes already off.

Everyone, eager to start up again, asked Ryan for the next groups. "Ok, Ok. Sophia, sorry Olivia, and Emma with Luke, Abby and Allie with Luke, Claire and Mia with me." Ryan announced.

"Ok Ryan, for future reference, harder doesn't mean look to kill." Claire said getting a laugh from everyone.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Ryan said sarcastically. Like before the groups separated. The boys stayed at their previous spots and the girls followed.

"So Ryan, any good threeway positions you know of?" Claire asked with her hands on her hips showing Ryan her still amazing body. Her skin was so smooth, and despite a faint tan line in her bikini regions, her body radiated sexiness. "I used all mine last time."

"I don't know too many but I saw one that might be interesting. It's called the 69+1..." Ryan started.

"Oh come on, I'm not doing math on a Friday night." Mia complained sarcastically.

"Fine. Anyway you two girls get in a 69 position and I fuck one of you." Ryan finished.

"No." Claire said. "Only one of us gets fucked then."

"Oh, what if we do that but me and Claire are facing the same way that way you can switch between us." Mia exclaimed.

"Oh fun!" Claire said happily and Ryan agreed as well. Mia pushed Claire onto the carpet, so she wouldn't be uncomfortable on the hardwood floor, and and crawled on top of her. Mia crashed her lips down onto Claire's and they wasted no time making out. Ryan pushed himself into Mia. Although she had been penetrated twice she was still tight as Ryan was considerably bigger than Will in not just length but girth as well.

Mia grunted as Ryan forced inch by inch of him into her but kept making out with Claire. The girls chests were mushed together and as Mia rocked her hips to comply with Ryan's thrusts their breasts rubbed sending both Claire and Mia's nipples to full attention in an instant. With hard nipples no touching their arousal peeked and Mia entered her first orgasm. She let go of Claire's lips and let out a long shaking moan.

Ryan was already horny from his last threeway and him eating out Mia during the break. His hornyness combined with the clentching of Mia's pussy over his cock caused him to explode so suddenly into her he hadn't even realized he was cumming until his last drops of semen were forcing themselves out of his shaft.

Ryan wasted no time taking his dick out of Mia and slipping it into Claire. He was amazed at the pills. He had cum three times so far and was only starting to wear down now. He guessed he had one more orgasm left.

Claire's pussy was easier to get into but still gripped his cock tightly and allowed for him to quicken his trusts. Mia and Claire had continued their make out session when Mia's orgasm had subsided. Claire reached out and smacked her hand onto Mia's ass causing Mia to gasp. Claire then moved her hand in between their bodies and inserted a finger into Mia's pussy. Finally, Claire quickly slid in a second finger and began aggressively playing with Mia's clit and canal.

The girls had given up kissing and Mia was groaning with every move Claire's fingers made inside her. Claire was busy enjoying getting railed by Ryan while focusing on fingering Mia.

Mia also reached a hand down to where Ryan was sliding in and out of Claire's pussy and began tugging on her clit. Mia's fingers pulled Claire's clit in rapid circles just above where Ryan's dick was pounding into her.

With this added pleasure Claire felt herself starting to tense. Her hips rolled uncontrollably and she started to moan. Her moans grew louder and louder as Ryan and Mia quickened there movements. Claire's vagina filled with her juices and engulfed Ryan's shaft sending Ryan into his own orgasm. He sent spurt after spurt into Claire, which only added to Claire's orgasm.

Mia also reached her peak as Claire continued her aggressive fingering and soon all three of them were moaning and gasping. Mia released her juices onto Claire's stomach and as Ryan pulled out of Claire the mix of their cum dripped out in a thick white trail onto the floor.

The other groups seemed to be finishing up as well. He watched Emma and Olivia scissoring as Luke readied to shoot his load all over their bodies. With either a great deal of luck or amazing skill Luke managed to land the majority of his load right where Emma and Olivia's pussies were connected, and the rest over Emma's stomach. Olivia pulled herself away from Emma and then moved her head to Emma's pussy. She stuck her tongue out, swallowing as much of Luke's cum she could lick off Emma's pussy. She did the same for Emma's stomach.

Will was sending ropes of cum all over Abby and Allie's faces as they waited, mouths open, to swallow as much as they could. They cum-swapped the cum in their mouths once Will had finished and swallowed.

Everyone looked tired. The erections were finally dying down and the girls were panting from their workout. It seemed like everyone was up for the 30 minute free-for-all so Ryan decided to extend the break to 30 minutes again, especially now that the pills had worn out for the guys.

Finally Ryan announced that the free-for-all had started and you could do anything you didn't get to(or repeat anything you did) during the two threeways. Ryan approached Emma. He hadn't seen her at all that evening and wanted to make it up.

"Hey." Ryan said smiling, his eyes roaming over her sexy naked body.

"Hey yourself." Emma replied and posed, squeezing her perky tits together and turning slightly so Ryan could admire her smooth ass. Ryan reached out and groped her chest then slowly sliding his hands down her stomach and then softly inserting a finger into her still cum filled pussy.

"Jesus, how much cum did you take tonight?" Ryan asked astonished.

"All you need to know is I have enough room left for one more load." Emma said flirtatiously while leading Ryan to the ping pong table Luke had claimed earlier.

Ryan started slow, using his hands to circle around Emma's large breasts. Every couple of circles her would pull them out and tease her nipple. Emma groaned and pushed a finger into her pussy, but it was quickly removed by Ryan.

"Not now." Ryan said sternly.

"But I'm soooo horny." Emma huffed dramatically.

"You just had sex like eight times in a row." Ryan said confused.

"And I want more." Emma pouted. Ryan didn't question further, but instead moved his head down between her legs and slowly kissed her thighs, alternating legs with each kiss. Emma was squirming with lust, but every time her hand dropped to her pussy Ryan knocked it away.

Ryan set his hard cock on Emma's fully shaved pussy. Emma groaned and intensified her squirming, trying to get the dick into her waiting pussy. Emma's eye's filled with hunger for his dick. Ryan finally relented and slid his 8 inch shaft easily into her cunt. With all the cum mixed with her juices it was like a soft film around Ryan's cock with each thrust he sent into her. His hands held firmly to her silky smooth hips for support.

Emma seemed to enjoy the extra cum too. She moaned and grasped her tits, pulling and teasing at them to add onto the pleasure. Ryan's cock slipped in and out of her like a slippery eel, splashing around her pussy and filling her with delight.

Emma peaked for the last time that night. Her moans turned to screams as she ran her hands over her stomach and chest, feeling Ryan's soft shaft penetrate her. Ryan pulled out suddenly and let loose on her stomach and chest. He knew this would be his last fuck for the night and gave everything he had left. Emma squealed as cum rained down on her body. Beads of jizz slid down her sides and onto the pool table leaving dark, wet patches.

When their breathing returned to normal and they regained their spatial awareness, Ryan practically fell into a chair nearby. His energy was drained and his cock lay limp over his balls. He looked around the room and saw that like him, Luke and Will were practically asleep. The girls all looked tired too.

Slowly, everyone found a place to lay down. Ryan got on the pool table with Emma and was joined shortly by Claire. They positioned themselves so Emma was spooning Ryan who was spooning Claire. Within seconds, darkness fell upon him and he drifted off to sleep.

***

Allie was the first to wake up. Looking at the alarm clock it read 1:42 pm. Gradually everyone else woke up too, whether it be naturally or by the noise growing as people began moving around. By 2:07 pm everyone was up(even Sophia).

Despite the long sleep, nobody was ready for another round of sex. However, Ryan did offer his showers to anyone who wanted it(he had three showers). After everyone had done their best to rinse off the dry cum, they began to depart. Ryan held true to his word and refused to give anyone their clothes back before they left the basement. Soon the only people left were Ryan and Claire.

"Well that was a fun night." Claire said smiling.

"Hell yeah." Ryan agreed. "Definitely need to do that more often."

"Not too often though, I'm still exhausted." Claire stated, yawning a little bit.

"Same." Ryan said and he looked around to see the damage that had been done. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as he had expected. There was cum stains on the pool table and sofa and some wine had spilled on the floor, but overall it could have been a whole lot worse.

"Did you see Sophia today?" Claire asked laughing.

"Oh my God, she couldn't even walk. She had to be helped to Allie's car." Ryan said buckling over laughing.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Asked Claire practically crying laughing.

"I was mad, she called me a coward." Ryan stated firmly but continued laughing. "And despite not being able to walk, she seemed ok. In fact she seemed almost happy."

"Yeah, I think she enjoyed the anal. She just won't admit it." Claire stated.

"She turns into a completely different person when she gets a dick." Ryan said.

"I know, I would have never though Sophia would talk like that." Claire said.

"It's not the first time either, like the first time we fuc..." Ryan trailed off as he noticed the eye Claire was giving him.

"I know we have our agreement, but you still can't talk about the sex unless I am a part of it. I am your girlfriend after all." Claire said then stood on her tiptoes to kiss Ryan on the lips briefly.

"Ok, I'll keep that in mind for the future." Ryan grinned.

"See you later." Claire said flirtatiously before turning and marching out the door, but with a slight limp from last night.

***

I think this will be my last Belfield High School story for a little bit, I'll see how this story is received. I know this story was probably 90% sex but I'm working on another story that will be more romance based. It might be a little while before I upload again just because I'm going to be working on some other stories. If you want another part to this feel free to tell me, and if you have any suggestions for my next works I'd love to hear them. Also, I am relatively new to writing so if you have any suggestions on making my writing better I'd appreciate that too. Thanks.

12