Belfield High School Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan sat down on the chair, his eyes not leaving their naked bodies. He stripped off his underwear, his erection already at its maximum. It twitched angrily at the fact that it was not getting attention from the two girls, but they did not seem to care.

Claire took the lead, one hand reached out to press against Olivia's flat stomach. It lingered there for a moment, her fingers pressing lightly over Olivia's milky white skin. The other hand slid its way around the back of Olivia's head, pulling their faces together. They locked lips together like a puzzle, tongues dancing between each other's mouths. Olivia's nostrils flared, breathing hard through her nose as Claire's hand explored her torso.

Olivia reached out with both hands around Claire's hips. Her fingers grabbed hard at her firm ass, squeezing down tightly over her skin. She pulled Claire in forcefully, their stomachs pressing together, chests heaving. Claire pressed her palm down onto Olivia, slowly pressing her way up to her small, perky tits. Olivia nipples stood rock hard against Claire's hand. She pressed down with her thumb, gently. She knew how sensitive Olivia's were.

Claire could feel Olivia pulling back, possibly in need of air. On instinct, her hand closed into a fist over Olivia's hair, holding her lips against her. She drove her tongue deep down Olivia's throat. Olivia's eyes popped wide open in shock, but she let Claire take control.

Claire released Olivia. They stood apart for a second, their hands still roaming over each other's tight teenage bodies. Without warning, Claire grabbed Olivia and threw her down on the bed. Her eyes gazed hungrily over Olivia's body, eating up every curve of her shapely ass and small, pert tits. Olivia's chest swelled with anticipation, rising and falling with her deep, shaking breaths.

Claire moved over Olivia's petite frame, crawling on top of her so that she was looking directly into her emerald green eyes. Claire's own sea-blue eyes were clouded over, her pupils wide with lust. Claire guided her hand down over Olivia's thigh, her nails tracing a path leading to her pussy. Olivia's panties were soaked wet in preparation, her eyes pleaded with Claire to tear them off and finger her senseless. Claire raked her nails slowly over her legs, teasing around her pussy before darting out again. Olivia's hips surged forward, her pussy throbbing so hard it hurt.

"Please Claire! I'll do anything! Please! Fuck my pussy Claire! Oh God! I need it so badly! I'll do anything you want Claire just please take my panties off and fuck me. Please oh God please! I need you..." Olivia muttered over and over, begging helplessly.

Claire relented. Her fingers traced their way up over her elevated hips. They pushed their way between Olivia's red, lace panties and her skin, gradually drabbing them down over her waist. Her cunt was so wet the fabric stuck to her lips as Claire pulled them down. Claire tugged and the panties slid off effortlessly. Olivia's ass bounced against the bed as her hips crashed back down on the mattress. Her legs spread themselves again, inviting Claire in, but Claire waited. She slid her panties off, making a show to take her time and taking extra care to push her ass out towards Ryan to tease him even more. Claire kicked them away and dropped to her knees.

Olivia lost sight of Claire but stayed in position. Her body trembled as she waited for Claire, her pussy quivering with lust, aching for Claire's gentle touch to claim her. A warm, wet sensation took hold of Olivia, her eyes flickered down to see Claire's face buried between her legs. Their eyes met and Claire hesitated.

Then she pressed her tongue down flat over Olivia's cunt, the pressure pushing her juices pushing past her lips and overflowing over Claire's waiting tongue. Olivia yelped, her eyes rolling back as the aching throb in her pussy was replaced with a rush of pleasure. Her lips peeled back as Claire's tongue pressed up against her pussy, inviting her in.

Claire's tongue dragged upward, the tip teasing mercilessly at the entrance to her pussy as the edges forced down over the edges of her labia. She brought it up further, the edge of her tongue pressing hard against her clit. Olivia howled, her hips thrusting upwards into Claire's tongue. Claire rolled her tongue firmly over Olivia's clit, lapping slow and hard over her bean-shaped button.

Olivia lost control, her hips bucking hard against Claire's waiting mouth. She shrieked, her head forced back as far as it would go. Her arms flailed, wildly searching for something to grab hold of. They handed on Claire's head. Olivia pushed her down harder against her pussy, grinding her clit against Claire. Between wails, Claire heard Olivia force out "so close!"

Claire took the hint. Her one hand reached up and grabbed hold of Olivia's breast. Her fingers attacked Olivia's nipples, no need for being gentle now. She flicked and pressed down over them, drawing screams from Olivia. Her other hand pressed up against the entrance to Olivia's pussy. Claire had no problem shoving two fingers into her gaping hole. They curled up, pressing against the roof of her pussy and dragging over her g-spot. Olivia's screams ceased, replaced with a silence as her body gave way to orgasm. A growl purred through her lips and her body convulsed. Her arms tensed, forcing Claire to remain on her pussy. Claire's fingers were forced out as Olivia's hips contorted wildly. She used her now free hand to force Olivia's stomach down onto the bed, holding her in place. She could feel Olivia's abs flexed hard against her palm as every muscle in her body tensed. Claire let go of Olivia's nipple, not wanting to hurt Olivia.

Olivia's body made one last surge, her hips driving hard upwards to the sky, before her body went limp and she once again came crashing down on the mattress. Claire removed her mouth from Olivia, letting her recover. She flopped down next to Olivia, also out of breath. They both lay there, breathing hard. Ryan stayed where he was, unsure of what to do.

Claire leaned over, staring at Olivia. Her body lay sprawled across the bed. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing had slowed to a rhythmic, heavy tempo. "I think she's asleep," Claire said, looking up at Ryan.

Ryan sprang up. "About fucking time!" He growled, moving towards Claire. Her eyes locked on his. He watched as she searched his face, his brow furrowed and he continued his glare down at her. He could tell she was trying to determine if he was fake mad or actually upset with her. The truth was that it had been one of the hottest things he had ever seen. To see Claire with her face buried between the legs of Olivia, her body contorting and writhing with pleasure as Claire brought her to the best orgasm of her life. But he didn't care. He had liked being rough the other night and wanted to try again. Claire watched him intently, waiting to see what he would do. Ryan decided it was time to act.

"You fucking whore." Ryan moved right up next to Claire, his body looming down over her on the bed. "Who the fuck do you think you are, telling me to sit and watch."

"I'm sorry..." Claire started to talk.

"Shut up," Ryan demanded. "How dare you tease me like that and not give me any relief." He grabbed both of her ankles and slid her body to the edge of the bed so he was directly over her. "Sluts like you deserve cock, not pussy. Stand up!" He yelled. Claire shot off the bed, standing before him in all her naked glory. Ryan reached out and felt her tits, grabbing them roughly. "Up against the wall."

Claire practically ran to the opposite wall across from them. Ryan walked up behind her, grabbing both her hands and pinning them up against the wall. His hands ran down her arms, over her shoulders and down her sides to settle at her waist, taking in every inch of her body. He pulled her hips back into his crotch, his cock pinned between his stomach and between her ass cheeks. Ryan stepped back, admiring Claire. He wanted to kiss every inch of her, worship her body, but he stayed focused.

His hands caressed her skin, sliding over her body. He paused at her ass and squeezed it. He pulled his hand away and brought it down hard on her firm ass, drawing a yelp from Claire.

"You'd rather fuck Olivia than me you little slut?" Ryan hissed in her ear.

"No Ryan! I..." Claire was cut off as she yelped again from the impact of Ryan's palm on her solid, tight ass. Her body was trembling, her hands still against the wall with her ass pointed out. Ryan moved behind her, placing both hands on her waist, pulling her butt against his crotch. His cock trapped between her thighs and pressed up against her soaked pussy. Ryan leaned over her to press his mouth up to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks." He hissed. Claire shuddered, a moan escaped her lips. "Everyone is going to look at you limping and know that I fucked you senseless. That I destroyed your raw pussy and used you like the slut you are."

"Please Ryan!" Claire begged. "Please I'm yours! Use me Ryan!" Ryan lined his cock up with her entrance, still whispering in her ear. Without warning Ryan thrust inside, every inch of his girthy shaft plunging into her in one surge. He felt her pussy open wide as he pushed further inside of her, her walls squeezing tightly around his manhood. Ryan held her hips against him, holding his cock buried in her cunt. He could feel her pussy twitching around his dick, trying to adjust to his size. Claire howled, her back arching forwards to let him in easier. "FUCK Ryan!" She screamed. "Tear up my pussy! Please Ryan! Use my cunt! Fuck my tight little pussy! I'm all yours Ryan!" Claire continued to cry out as Ryan punished her pussy. His hands gripped her waist and threw her against him, her ass slamming against his pelvis with each hard thrust. Ryan kicked Claire's foot to the side, spreading her legs farther and allowing him to plunge deeper inside her warm cunt. He felt her pussy contracting over his cock, spasming as he hammered her against the wall.

He could tell Claire was about to cum. Her screams got louder and Ryan forced himself faster and deeper down her cunt. Her arms were shaking against the wall, barely able to keep her upright. He knew Claire just needed to be sent over the edge. He started talking to her again, shouting over the sound of her moans. "Take my cock you dirty little slut. Everyone is going to see my little slut limping from all the cum I pumped into your tight little holes. My personal cum slut for me to use whenever I want..." As Ryan was talking he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. Olivia had woken up and had moved up next to Ryan. Her hand slipped down and found Claire's pussy. Her index and middle finger searched around, Ryan's thrusts making it hard to concentrate. Finally, she found Claire's clit, red and swollen from Ryan abusing her cunt. Her fingers swirled around it, applying just the right amount of pressure.

Claire began to cum. Her pussy clenched down hard over Ryan's cock. Her arms collapsed, but her body crashed up against the wall to stop her from falling. Ryan yanked her ass back towards him and continued to fuck her. Olivia refused to let up either, her fingers dancing gracefully around Claire's clitoris. Her body began to shake, trembling as the orgasm swept through. Wave after wave of pleasure seizing her body and taking over her mind. Her muscles contracted, her ass seizing up and her stomach tightening.

Olivia released Claire's clit and a shuddering breath forced its way out, her body writhing against Ryan's continued onslaught. At last, she couldn't take it anymore and her legs gave way. Olivia caught her as she fell, letting her down gently on the floor. Claire breathed hard, her chest expanding as she sucked in as much air as she could. Her muscles were still twitching, her legs shaking slightly from being held stiff for so long.

As Ryan was staring at Claire's beautiful body recovering before him, he felt Olivia grasp his cock in her hand. She moved it up to her mouth, her tongue dancing around his tip. She placed it inside, her lips surrounded Ryan, sucking over the tip of his dick while her hand slid up and down his shaft. Her tongue flicked out, dragging over his head. He ran his hand over the back of her head and guided his cock down her throat. She ran her lips over his shaft, her emerald eyes staring up at him. Her hand continued to stroke him, using the juices from Claire's pussy as lube to keep his cock wet. Her mouth slid back up to his head, her tongue swirling around it. Her tiny hand worked its way over his dick, stroking faster as her mouth tortured him. Ryan was already close to cumming in Claire so it didn't take long before he was ready. "I'm so close." He whispered, his voice hoarse and dry. Olivia sped up, lifting her head off slightly so that his cock bounced between her lips. She felt his cock twitch and knew she had only seconds. She leaned back, baring her chest and toned abs in full view for Ryan as her hand stroked him, her eyes never leaving his.

Ryan watched in awe as he unleashed all over Olivia, his first spurt of cum hitting Olivia right in the face. It splashed over her lips and ran down her chin. His second line landed directly over her tits and trailed down her stomach. His next few followed suit as he layered spurt after spurt of cum over Olivia's tight, hot body. Her small perky tits shined up at him as he glazed them with his seed. When Ryan had finally finished he threw his head back and groaned. Olivia smiled up at him, licking her lips to taste him. He looked back down at her. Her hands were massaging her torso, rubbing the cum into her skin. Ryan sat down exhausted, propped up against the wall. He took in the sight of Olivia playing with her tight, cum-covered body and tasting him while Claire lay sprawled before him. Her hair was tattered and her ass red from his pounding. Before he could stop himself he fell fast asleep.

***

Ryan started awake, rudely interrupted from his slumber. "You guys gotta get out of here, sorry!" Caroline was telling them. "My parents just texted me, they'll be home in five minutes!"

Claire was already throwing on her clothes. Ryan stood up fast, then immediately regretted it. His head ached and his limbs felt stiff. He steadied himself against the wall before rushing to the hall to retrieve his clothes. He didn't bother with the shirt. He ran out the door and down the front steps. He pulled away from the curb and headed home.

Ryan arrived home to his empty house. His family wouldn't be home for another day. He flopped on his bed and fell back asleep quickly.

***

Ryan walked into his science class the next day feeling great. He had just had another day of fooling around with Claire under the table for a whole class, and was doing his absolute best to hide his erection that refused to go down. He took a seat next to Sophia and began to work, trying to take his mind off of Claire's soft hand rubbing up against his dick in the previous class. But it was no use, his mind kept wandering. Claire biting her lip as she felt his manhood growing from her touch, the feeling of Claire's pussy pulsing under his fingers as he felt between her legs.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sophia asked. She had been out yesterday so they hadn't officially talked since the orgy.

"Yeah sorry, my mind is kind of out of it today," Ryan replied, shifting his leg to block her view of his boner. Unfortunately, this just brought her attention to it.

"Something on your mind?" Sophia grinned, making sure Ryan saw her looking at his crotch.

"Fuck off, it won't go down," Ryan explained sheepishly, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Uh-huh." Sophia rolled her eyes but smiled at him again. Mrs. Patterson began to call on students for the answers to the work that Ryan hadn't even touched. He prayed that she wouldn't call on him, but sure enough, he heard: "Ryan, could you please give your answer to number six for us."

"Ummmm." Ryan started, stalling as he read the question. He panicked, feeling like every one of his classmates was judging him and staring, even if in reality nobody cared. He felt a hand creep over his thigh and slide itself inside his pants, grasping his cock hard under the table. Any chance of coming up with an answer on the fly went out the window in an instant. Trying his hardest not to focus on the hand currently jacking him off in front of the whole class, he stuttered out "I didn't get an answer to that question... sorry."

"Oh well in that case I'll walk you through it." Mrs. Patterson said. Ryan nodded along, agreeing with her as she went through her work, even though he didn't comprehend a single word that came out of her mouth. All he could feel was Sophia slowly stroking him, her thumb running over his tip, her hand twisting as it dragged up and down his shaft under his pants. He focused all his energy on not cumming at that moment. His palms were pressed hard on the table and he could feel himself visibly sweating. He gulped, suddenly very aware of how dry his throat was. Finally, he heard Mrs. Patterson wrap up her answer. "Do you understand now Ryan?"

"Yes thank you!" Ryan squeaked, painfully aware of how high his voice was. He heard Sophia giggle next to him and cursed her very existence.

"Okay, Allie you've got the next question." Mrs. Patterson moved on. Ryan whipped around to face Sophia who still had her hand in his pants.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ryan hissed, keeping as quiet as possible.

"I'm just helping out." Sophia smiled at him. "If you're still a little confused about question six I can help you out in the teacher's bathroom in five minutes." Ryan didn't waste any time, shoving his hands in his pockets to hide his raging boner and shuffling to the signout. He headed to the teacher's bathroom down the hall, strictly prohibited to students but he knew his friends used it all the time. It was a lot more private, with only one toilet and a door that locked. Ryan took a glance around the hall to check that nobody was looking then headed inside. He chose not to lock the door so Sophia could come right in. He waited for what felt like forever. He was about to head back to class when he heard the door creak open behind him.

"Sorry I took so long, I didn't want to leave right after you. It would've been suspicious." Sophia explained, closing the door and locking it behind her.

"What the fuck was that about?" Ryan asked, his dick still hard as a rock and poking through his sweatpants.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it." Sophia grinned, glancing down at his pants. "I can tell at least one part of you loved it." She walked closer to Ryan, her tiny body dwarfed in comparison to his. She reached up, placing her palms on his chest. "You know, we haven't talked since Friday. Not since you fucked my ass and left me gaping." Ryan gulped, staring down at her body. She wore a tight pair of jean shorts and a white shirt that hugged her petite frame. He could've sworn her tits looked bigger but maybe he was just horny. "I can't stop thinking about it Ryan." Sophia purred, bringing her body in close to Ryan. Her tight stomach pressed against his dick. One of her hands dropped down to his erection, teasing it from over his sweatpants. "I miss it."

Ryan grabbed her waist and spun them around, pinning Sophia up against the wall. His hand tore open the clasp to her jean shorts and pushed itself inside. His fingers found her opening and slipped in. He wasted no time on foreplay, he was too horny to care. Staring into Sophia's eyes he pushed his fingers in deep. Sophia groaned, her body leaning against Ryan's. Her arms wrapped around his neck for stability. Ryan used his other hand to slide her jeans and panties down her legs, his fingers deep inside her cunt. He thrust them in and out fast, making sure to press against the roof of her pussy as he drew them out each time and then drove them hard back into her sopping wet cunt. He could hear her pussy squelch as he buried two fingers inside of her. Sophia was moaning into his shirt, her eyes squeezed shut as she took his fingers deep in her snatch.