Belize Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara smiled at her and bowed her head in assent. "Lie down," she told Sonia.

Sonia lay back on the bed, her legs spread and Sara knelt between them. She placed the head of the vibrator between Sonia's wet lips and slowly rubbed it up and down, rotating it to coat it in her vaginal honey. Sonia sighed contentedly, her embarrassment slipping away from her. Sara inserted the vibrator into Sonia, just the head, then out, then halfway, then out, then slowly all the way in. She stroked the vibrator in and out several times before leaning forward to kiss Sonia's breast. Leaving the vibrator inside Sonia, Sara brought her hands up to gently fondle her breasts. Sonia whimpered quietly as Sara teased the nipples with her lips, tongue, teeth, and fingers. She felt her pull one nipple and slowly roll it between a finger and thumb as her tongue circled the other nipple, now painfully hard.

Sara released the nipple with her hand and transferred her mouth to it. Sonia's hips bucked uncontrollably upwards as Sara's free hand unexpectedly turned the vibrator on. The hum of the vibrator was lost in Sonia's cries of pleasure. Sara worked the vibrator back and forth in time to the beat of Sonia's heart. Sonia's hands clenched the pillow behind her as Sara brought her to the brink and then slid the vibrator home, holding it in place with her thigh and brought her hands and mouth back to Sonia's breasts. Sonia's hips bucked, sliding up and down Sara's leg and she screamed in raw pleasure, not caring in the slightest that Robert was right outside the door.

When she emerged into the daylight several hours later Robert greeted her cordially.

"A good night?"

"Very," she responded, "Thank you. I needed that. Need that."

"You're telling me about pent up sexual needs? I spent the last eighteen months in prison," he said with a grin, "I'm glad you let Sara help you. God knows, she helped me."

Sonia sat on one of the benches and surveyed the blue waters of the Pacific.

"She was so matter of fact about it," she mused, "How does someone get to be like that?"

Robert's face transformed itself, becoming very grim and menacing.

"In her case it's because she was damaged; I know because I did the damaging. I can't even claim I didn't want to damage her because the truth is, when they sat her down in front of me I wanted nothing else. Two years of setting things up for that diamond robbery and I was ready to toss it all away just to have her."

He paused.

"So now I have her. She says she's happy, and I know that I'm happy, so all's well that ends well."

He cast a glance over at Sonia.

"What about you? What are your plans now?"

Sonia shook her head, "Don't spoil my mood, Robert. I feel happy and unburdened by care. I have no idea what I'm going to do beyond make breakfast, take my turn at the wheel, and ask you if I can borrow Sara again tonight."

Robert laughed. "You do those things. When we get home you can take all the time you want to decide what you want to do. You're not hurting for money and there's no rush to make any decisions."

Guatemala was a rude awakening. A sudden intrusion of a harsh society into the soft reality Sonia had been building. Days of sunbathing in the nude, nights of gently rocking waves and stars that filled the sky and open sexuality were replaced by a teeming mass of outsiders that curtailed the freedom she had been experiencing. There was the compensation of buying soft cotton dresses in vivid colors and sampling delicious foods, but she felt as though the world was pressing in around her. She also felt she understood Sara and Robert a little better; their lifestyle was intoxicating. It was almost like a drug that they would do anything to get more of. She wondered, on the long, crowded bus trip across the mountains into Belize, if she was becoming addicted to that drug.

Home, *her home* Robert and Sara kept assuring her, was amazing. The little fishing village was everything Sara had described and more. Though undoubtedly dirt poor, it looked well kept and very clean. There were signs of new building and Sara was pleased to point out all the work they had done. A new school and health clinic as well as a community center and a new dock; all built with funds provided by Robert and Sara. As they rode through the sand streets of the town on the way to Robert's house they were cheerfully greeted by adults and children alike. Their horseback procession was halted a dozen times so that Sonia could be introduced to the alcalde, the priest, the head of the local fishermen, a gaggle of children, the doctor and his students from the new medical center making their house calls. The house was a renovated warehouse at the edge of the water. It had been rebuilt and converted into a small villa by Robert with the addition of a courtyard and stables. A staff of men and women, some of them armed, had ushered them through the doors and whisked the horses off to unseen stables. Sonia had been led to a small and simply appointed room with a private bath. Showered and attired in one of her new Guatemalan dresses she had followed one of the maids to Robert and Sara's suite for dinner.

Robert and Sara, she soon saw, lived as simply as everyone else. Their room was Spartan with a tile floor, an enormous but simple wooden bed, a pair of wardrobes, a few wooden chairs and a small dining table on a balcony overlooking the small bay. She went outside and found Robert seated at the table, reading a small pile of papers. He stood up as she approached and waited until she sat.

"Everything you expected?" he asked.

"Not at all," she responded, "I was thinking horrible heat and thick velvet curtains and marble floors. This looks a bit like a monastery. It's very simple and elegant. I think I like this better."

She looked around.

"Where's Sara?" she asked.

Robert looked over his shoulder, "Here she comes."

Sonia looked over and saw Sara approaching them, naked and carrying a tray. When she arrived she knelt between them and began placing plates and bowls on the table. Then she slid the tray beneath the table and remained kneeling on the floor.

Robert pointed to the food in front of Sonia. "Dig in. More simple-but-elegant. Very good."

Sonia hesitated, "And Sara?" she asked.

"Mastro Robert will feed me, Sonia. Go ahead and eat," Sara said softly.

Reluctantly, Sonia picked up her fork and began to eat. The food was, as Robert had said, very simple and delicious; a grilled fish with some sort of cream sauce on the side and steamed vegetables and a bowl of beans and rice. As she ate she stared in unabashed curiosity as Robert would occasionally pick out a morsel of food with his fingers and hold it down for Sara to eat. Sara would open her mouth and take the food from his fingers and then lick them clean. She smiled wickedly at Sonia as she did so and Sonia realized that Sara treated Robert's fingers exactly the way she treated his cock. The realization that Robert and Sara were having sex in the middle of dinner caused her to laugh.

"That's a new reaction," Robert said, "Most people are glaring at me or ogling Sara. We've never had laughter before."

"The pair of you are shameless," Sonia exclaimed delightedly, "You're fucking right here in the middle of dinner and I'm clueless about the whole matter. Amazing."

Robert and Sara both laughed. "Not many people make that connection, Sonia," said Sara, "But you're right. This is a sexual behavior. Here in Mastro Robert's room there are some special rules that I apply. This is one of them."

Sonia slept alone that night, between cotton sheets so thick they were stiff and underneath the gossamer screen of mosquito netting that hung from the ceiling. The night was balmy and the French windows let in a breeze from the sea and the sounds of Robert and Sara's lovemaking. It was a fitful night.

In the morning, after another meal on Robert and Sara's patio, Robert instructed Sara to show Sonia the town. In the Guatemalan dresses and leather sandals the pair of them wandered through the village. Sonia quickly came to realize that Robert was spending a great deal of money in the village. A new school and teachers to work in it, a health clinic and doctors and nurses to staff it, an orphanage, and most of the buildings seemed to be in some stage of renovation.

"Tourism," Sara explained, "The lack of beaches will keep the numbers down, but that's just fine with us. It will help to preserve the nature of the town and keep developers out. No big hotels, just lots of little bed and breakfast type places. But even a little tourism will help the economy immensely."

"So you help the people by bringing in tourists?" Sonia asked.

Sara nodded, "Not just tourism, though. We're building some small industries as well. Robert owns land inland where we're growing bamboo. In a couple of years we'll be selling bamboo to the US and Europe and we'll be using some of it here. If you process it properly you can make all sorts of things from it: furniture, building materials, bicycles, carts. And we're building up a solid core of service industry knowledge; the new school has facilities to train people to be plumbers, electricians, and mechanics. We're talking to the local farmers about setting up a model farm to experiment with agricultural techniques and teach farming to some of the students. The clinic is also a school. We have students from medical schools come in to do a semester of fieldwork or even their residency. And lots of the locals are being trained as medical technicians. We've even got scholarship funds set up so that some of the students can go to college."

Sonia laughed at Sara's gushing account and Sara colored slightly, but was unrepentant.

"My father was going to see me married off to some upwardly mobile lawyer or doctor and I was going to spend the rest of my life organizing parties, having babies, and trying to work off the weight. This is *real*, Sonia. We're building something amazing here."

"How do you do it?" Sonia asked, "How do you go from being a tool of Robert's pleasure to being this amazingly capable woman?"

Sara reached up and cupped Sonia's cheek. "They aren't different people, Sonia. It's always just me." She smiled, "Come on, I don't have to exercise the horses today, but we can still go for a ride."

On horseback Sara continued the tour ranging into the fields surrounding the town. When the sun was high they returned to the house and retreated to the shade of the downstairs patio to drink rum and reminisce about school. When the breeze died down for the tenth or eleventh time Sara lost her patience and stripped out of the dress and dove into the water beneath the patio. Sonia stepped over to the rail, aghast, and watched Sara stroking further out into the water under the admiring eyes of a dozen observers. She stopped and turned, treading water, and motioned for Sonia to join her.

Sonia growled in frustration and then peeled off the hot dress and jumped over the edge.

"You know this is crazy, don't you?" she demanded as she approached Sara.

Sara laughed like a bell. "Maybe in everyone else's world. In *my* world this is perfectly normal. Besides, admit it. You love the fact that every healthy man in sight is staring at you. You love the fact that their hearts are beating faster and their cocks are getting hard. And you especially love the fact that that fisherman is being beaten by his wife for looking at you."

"Really?" Sonia asked and turned to look at the shore. She realized her mistake a moment later as Sara placed both hands on her shoulders and forced her under the water. She came up, spitting out water, and saw Sara stroking away from her.

"No you don't!" Sonia called and gave pursuit. Being larger and stronger, she soon caught up to Sara, grabbing her ankle and dragging her back for a revenge dunking. Instead of coming back up, Sara went deeper and pulled Sonia underneath by her ankles.

The two of them returned to the surface almost in unison, laughing.

"You're right, Sara. I do like this," Sonia said, laying back to float in the warm water. The rise and fall of the water rocked her body gently and the sun warmed the skin of her chest and belly. She knew that she was completely exposed to anyone who wanted to look and yet.... "This is how you build your reality," she said to Sara, "You simply live it and let other people ignore it." She raised her head and looked around. Already a good many of the people on the shore had returned to working. She turned to face Sara.

"That's it, isn't it?" she demanded.

Sara smiled.

"I live my life on my terms," she said, "Why shouldn't I? It's not as though I'm hurting anyone. Most people would think I was crazy, but I reject their opinions. They are welcome to their opinions of me and I don't care what they are."

"Dropping the burden of society's expectations," Sonia summarized, "A little bit dangerous, don't you think? What if everyone simply did what they wanted to do? Peer pressure is a species survival mechanism."

Sara shrugged.

"Perhaps in the realm of law and other areas, but when it comes to sex and relationships I think it's counter-productive. I'm not arguing that my views are superior to those of society in general, but I don't think they are inferior. I like my freedom and I accept the consequences of my actions. I like to swim nude and therefore," she lay back in the water, her arms and legs outstretched, "I accept that people will be able to see me swimming nude."

A bell began ringing in the village and Sara hauled herself upright. "Lunch time," she announced, "Race you back."

Sonia pulled herself out of the water well before Sara was close to the house. She put her hands on her hips and taunted her as she swam to the porch.

"Hardly seems fair when you're a foot taller than her," Robert remarked.

Sonia started; she hadn't heard him approach and his presence was startling. He looked her up and down and she blushed, despite the fact that he had clearly seen her sunbathing nude several times on the boat.

"You're more athletic, too. Although I wager Sara could walk you into the ground. She's had more practice at that."

He stepped past Sonia and reached his hand down to pull Sara out of the water. Sonia picked up her dress, but refrained from putting it on.

"Dankon, sinjoro," Sara said and kissed him briefly, "I'll get the food. Shall we eat on the balcony?"

He shook his head. "Too hot. In the bedroom," He turned to Sonia, "Will you join us?"

Sonia hesitated, but she was enjoying herself far too much to suddenly go back to her old habits.

"Yes, thank you, I will," she replied.

Naked, with the dress slung over her shoulder, she followed Robert up to the second floor. In the bedroom he casually removed his clothing, piling it into a wicker basket, and headed towards the bathroom. Sonia watched him from the balcony, struck again by the amazing collection of scars that marked his body.

Sara came in with the tray of food and Sonia rose and went to help her. Sara shook her head.

"Thank you, Sonia, but no. This is my job and my privilege."

Sara placed the food on the table and slid the tray beneath.

"Back in a minute," she told Sonia. On the balls of her feet she ran lightly into the bathroom.

Sonia sat down in a chair and looked through the balcony doorway out over the town. Everyone seemed to be headed into the shade in a sort of Brownian movement that emptied the streets. She sipped idly at one of the rum drinks on the table, enjoying again the bite of the added spices. Robert came out of the bathroom followed by Sara and sat down at the table. Sara knelt next to him. As he had at both previous meals, Robert bowed his head for a moment before eating.

The food was excellent, if simple. A roast chicken with a dark crust of spices was the centerpiece surrounded by grilled vegetables and fruits. A large bowl of beans and rice sat next to it, flanked by another bowl of fresh fruit. A small basket held a pile of large corn tortillas. Robert disdained the use of silverware, instead using his fingers and pieces of tortilla. He alternated feeding himself with feeding Sara and Sonia casually speculated about what it would be like to be fed in that manner.

A knock at the door came, midway through the meal, and Robert gestured for Sara to answer the door. She came back a moment later.

"There is a telephone call for you from one of the investigators I hired," she reported.

Robert grunted and stood. "This may take a few minutes. Sonia, would you please feed Sara some food?"

Sonia was too surprised to do more than nod and Robert, after washing his hands on a towel provided by Sara and pulling on a pair of shorts and a shirt, walked out of the room. Sara came over and knelt next to Sonia. Sonia could see the wicked twinkle in Sara's eyes.

"You're laughing at this! I can see it. You think this is amusing because it makes me uncomfortable," she accused.

"Guilty," Sara admitted, "But I'm also wondering how you're going to deal with the situation; you could simply avoid it by not feeding me, of course."

"What would you do then," Sonia asked.

"Go hungry," Sara admitted, "This is a new situation for me. Robert has never delegated his feeding rights. Under the circumstances I think I should act as if he was still right here. Sitting at the table without his invitation would be unacceptable, as would taking food from the table. You could always put some food on the ground for me to eat, but I'm not allowed to use my hands in that situation."

"I guess you're going hungry then," Sonia said.

Sara gasped in mock surprise. "You'd let me starve?" she protested, with a grin on her face. Then she switched tack, "Mi petas vi, sinjorino, nutri mi."

Sonia's grin froze and she suddenly felt uncomfortable again, "What did you just say?"

"Please, lady, feed me," Sara replied. "Mi petegas vi," she added, "I beg you."

Sonia colored again and then shook her head as she realized that Sara was making the situation worse as a way of tweaking her. She pulled a piece of fruit out of the bowl and held it down for Sara. Sara slowly took the piece of fruit from her fingers and Sonia gasped quietly as she felt Sara's mouth hot on her fingers. Sara chewed and swallowed the piece of food and then licked Sonia's hand. Sonia pulled her hand away as if it had been burned and saw the mischievous grin on Sara's face.

"You little bitch," she laughed, "I'll bet Robert would beat you if you tweaked him like that."

Sara nodded her head, "Probably. So I don't."

"And me?" Sonia asked.

"You're my friend, Sonia, not my master."

Sonia just nodded in resignation. She could see the logic and, in truth, could not argue with it. It made sense and Sara was consistent. Sighing, she began to feed Sara in earnest.

When they were finished Sonia declined to have Sara lick her fingers clean, opting instead for a small bowl of water and a towel. She lay down in the large hammock that hung on the porch and chatted with Sara, who remained kneeling by the table, waiting for Robert.

Robert came back into the room a short while later. He came back to the table and sat down to eat. Only when he was finished, his fingers cleaned, and leaning back with a drink in his hand did he speak.

"The consensus seems to be that I am a murdering bastard with ties to the Aryan Brotherhood. So far as they can tell I escaped with the aid of accomplices in what was a carefully orchestrated escape and faction elimination. They believe that I have fled the country. So, the bad news is that it will be a very long time before I go to America or Europe. The good news is that none of the guards were killed during our escape and the authorities seem to be looking for male accomplices. So you and Sara are in the clear for the moment. It's probably best if we give it a couple of months before you head back though. If that's what you decide to do," he concluded.