Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing her hand, I got up making my way to Excalibur. I had just removed the bow line and had stepped aboard calling for someone to toss the stern line once I had the engine running when I felt Chloe standing next to me. With the big marine diesel engine quietly turning over, Chloe stepped ashore and grabbing the stern line hoped back onto the deck.

Our voyage up the coast didn't take long as Chloe stood behind me her hands cuddling my waist until I asked her to go to the bow and unclip the anchor chain in preparation to drop it when I stopped the engine. With a clatter that brought the gulls crying over the inlet the anchor splashed into the dark water as I took a stern line ashore so that we couldn't swing on the current.

Returning to the bridge Chloe and I went and sat on the covered well deck in the stern: sex was in the air as we sat looking into each other's eyes. We both knew what we wanted and yet we both sat taking our time until as one we came together our lips meeting and tongues colliding. It was a long slow deep kiss nothing like the wild urgent kisses of Charlie.

Our lips still locked I felt Chloe's hand slide under my blouse as I tried to unwrap her batik skirt. The atmosphere was heated with our early love and yet it was still very slow and calm. Sitting back, I suggested we continue in the big stateroom at the bow because sandflies were going to eat us alive if we lay here naked all night long.

The big bed was a new fixture in the stateroom the old bed that my grandfather had built finally falling into disrepair. Chloe and I settled back into its firm mattress our naked bodies resting together her deeply tanned breasts sporting a similar pattern of bronze freckles which made my heated pussy throb with desire.

If I had been with Charlie, the love making would have been deep but urgent because she had always to be in charge. Don't misunderstand me I love the way we make love but what Chloe and I were doing seemed so much more loving. We made love to each other Chloe's lips sucking as her tongue caressed my nipples while I was laying on my side as my lips made love in the same way.

Feeling the gentle motion of the boat moving in the current we heard our trembling gasp as our tongues took control of our wet swollen clits. It was a mirror image as we both made love hearing our excited moans as fingers slid deep inside while tongues continued to suck and work our clits into a frenzy.

At last, I cried out that I was about to cum when I felt Chloe's cunnie begin to boil on my tongue. It was amazing as we both climaxed our bodies lying stiff together as we experienced a mutual orgasm that took our breath away. Finally, we looked into each other's just fucked eyes smiling as our lips came together kissing each other goodnight.

The early morning sun shining through the skylight above the bed woke us and again we came together our lips joining and clashing tongues making our pussies wet with expectation. Again, our mutual lovemaking was slow and patient as we both brought each other to a shuddering climax and once more it was two hours before we slowly woke up smiling together knowing that what we had experienced was honest true love, not simple sex.

As I commenced preparing pancakes with bacon, I thought about the night thinking how beautiful it had been and how very different it would have been if Charlie had been here. At the time I didn't know it but the night with Chloe was to make a profound change to my future life.

Chloe had told me that her parents owned a house in the small village where the pub was and that she lived in the old sleepout at the bottom of the garden when staying at home. As she went to jump ashore, we exchanged phone numbers hugging each other before I returned to the wheel and putting the boat slow ahead pulled back into the deep channel hearing Chloe's cries of love in the distance.

Motoring slowly down the lake I thought back to the previous night and what we did this morning before breakfast. Chloe had loved the inlet naming it Bell's Sound and we both hoped that one day we may be able to repeat the time we spent on the night of New Year's Eve while still accepting that there would never be a long-term relationship.

As Rigby Island came up, I decided to spend the night in the channel between the two islands not wanting to simply return home to my parents. It's a spectacular channel between the two islands the shores shelving deeply into the depths below making it the perfect anchorage with the boats nose to the shore with a stern anchor out. I didn't go ashore preferring to swim from the stern and dining aboard.

It was a simple meal of freshly caught black bream with a garden salad accompanied by a Margaret River Rose. Taking my time over the meal my thoughts were of Chloe wondering if we would ever catch up again. Thinking about her I quickly accepted that she would never acclimatize to city life. After all, Chloe is the daughter of a fishing family and the smell of the trawlers returning with their catch as the gulls squabble noisily astern is as much her life as the high corporate world is mine.

Taking an early morning swim, I relaxed over a breakfast of fresh fruit and freshly perked coffee before taking in the bow-line and slowly reversing onto the anchor allowing the deck winch to pull it into its usual place. I decided to continue along the channel between the islands to the southern shoreline and turning port began my way down the lake to the lovely old weatherboard house nestling amongst the dunes. As I crossed the ocean channel, I felt the motion of the boat as a large swell came washing down the entrance that the fishing trawlers used when going to sea. Passing the harbor masters house, I noticed a group of tourists looking round the island taking photos: I gave them a wave as they turned their cameras on Excalibur.

The days continued fast and it wasn't long before the National Day three-day weekend' I had seen Chloe twice over the intervening weeks but only to smile and wave because she was terribly busy but two days before the weekend I received a text from her asking if she could get a ride home because her father was fishing the southern waters and her little sister was sick meaning her mother couldn't meet her in town. Reading between the lines I knew what Chloe was suggesting because I had told her that I was returning to Sydney and work on the Tuesday after the weekend and with a moist pussy I replied that I would meet her at the end of her shift on the Friday afternoon in Excalibur.

For the rest of that day, I made plans ordering two dozen oysters and a West Australian Lobster plus a kilo of King George Whiting fillets. No need to worry about wine because Excalibur always had a well-stocked cellar. The Friday afternoon I motored across to the fish market wharf waiting for Chloe to arrive with the box of seafood and her bags for the weeks stay with her parents. As I waited I realized that this weekend would most likely be the last time we would ever be together. My responsibilities at the bookshop and rest of my family's business empire were going to demand more and more of my time and I couldn't imagine when I would be down here again. Chloe is a very beautiful woman and no doubt one day she would either find herself in an affair that she couldn't just step out of or her work prospects would take her away from the Lakes: after all, she is a very capable manager. Hearing a step onto the stern deck I knew that my wait was over, and Chloe and I could commence our voyage of romance.

As we motored down the lake Chloe stood behind me her arms holding us close as we crossed the ocean channel motoring west towards our first night at Rigby Island which she had never seen before. Turning starboard we made our way down the deep channel between Big and Little Rigby Islands. Chloe moved over to the port side to get a closer look at the ruins of what had once been a thriving sheep and cattle property. As I swung towards the sandy shore of Big Rigby Island she took the light bow line ready to jump ashore and haul the heavy mooring line to the old tree just above the beach. As the stern anchor clattered into the water, I saw Chloe's athletic leap ashore and fifteen minutes later we were safely secured bow to the beach. It was still light, and the day, having been hot and humid we both decided to strip off and take a swim before settling down for pre-dinner drinks on the bow sundeck. I was the first in so treading water I watched Chloe standing on the stern before diving in. She was like a Goddess ... slim her perfect breasts adorned with the most beautiful nipples and areolae leading down to her naked cunnie pouting invitingly at me.

We swam across to the small island where we climbed up to where it leveled out. It was mostly sandy with light native grasses growing in clumps which made it obvious why it was never settled as another farming operation. Swimming back to the boat we hung in the water contemplating each other before climbing back onto the deck and changed into shorts and singlets before opening a cool beer which we drank on the stern well deck watching the lake change colours as the sun slowly set in the west.

It was almost dark when we spread our oysters and lobster onto a large tray and with a cool Pinot Noir settled back to share our meal. Chloe first holding an oyster shell to my mouth and tipping it forward as I opened up. We continued this until the two dozen oysters were finished tipping the empty shells into the deep water off the stern. Next came the lobsters and like the oysters, we took turns feeding each other but this time we had the added interest of sucking the fingers feeding us.

Eating the meal like this took time and when we finally finished and again tipping the broken lobster shells over the stern we sat back on the deep soft and comfortable canvas couch in the stern listening to the sounds of the lake and taking in the magnificence of a fresh new moon in the sky.

For some time, we just sipped our wine in silence taking in the serenity of the night until I again became aware that we were both holding hands and rather than looking at the heavens we were looking into each other's eyes. This was the start of our second night together a night of very deep love and passion which was shared with the knowledge that there was no future just the present.

Chloe leaned into me her soft pouting lips kissing me as my tongue poked between her teeth. We kissed deeply but softly taking our time our hands quietly massaging along each other's flank caressing breasts which were only just hidden by our singlets. I began to feel my pussy become heated the moisture beginning to soak into my shorts knowing that Chloe would be feeling the same.

As on New Year's evening, we stepped back inside before the midges became too big a pest although I am lucky not being worried by their bites, I knew that Chloe with her blond hair and sensitive skin would be seriously affected. Returning to the stateroom stripping off as we went, I tumbled Chloe onto the bed before laying over her my breasts hanging beneath me as my lips closed over her puffy nipples hearing her short panting breaths as her sensitive nipples sent messages down to the petals of her pussy.

Softly slapping her hands away, I continued to suck and fondle her nipples and breasts my hands commencing on the underside before spreading out and up smiling as Chloe began to shake from the deep charges being sent to her cunnie. I don't know how long we made out like this but at last Chloe began to moan my name begging me to caress het clit. Still taking my time I worked my way down across her silken highway licking and sucking until my fingers arrived at her open thighs. Feeling along her thighs yet not touching her cunt my fingers continued to cause her to call my name begging now for her release.

Looking up into her misty eyes I leaned in allowing my tongue to glide from her ass to her clit causing Chloe to cry out as she shuddered against my tongues seductive attack on her very large clit. I had never seen a clit so big before it was penis like standing well out from its protective hood. Smiling at her I dragged my tongue across it almost laughing at her cries as her entire being seemed to erupt into a quaking mess.

'Oh God Bell eat me suck my clit hit me, lick my pussy. Oh, fuck you are driving me wild I have never felt like this before. Ohhh fuck, fuck I'm so close now.'

Smiling I glanced along her stomach towards her eyes letting her know that I was now going to eat her to climax. My lips sucking her clit as I slid three fingers knuckle deep inside her bending them up feeling her 'G' spot making her scream as her entire body went stiff her legs flung wide as I tasted her powerful orgasm spray onto my fingers and tongue. She continued shuddering as the cataclysmic rush of her climax gushed across her thighs dripping onto the bed's sheets.

At last with a final gasp, the last after-shocks of her eruption broke across her as she dropped back onto the bed gasping for breath. Rolling off her I lay beside her my legs laying across hers as I looked into her misty sex filled eyes.

'Fuck what was that no one but no one has ever made me cum like you just did.'

'Darling I have never done that to any lover before ... you are the first.'

Looking at me with lust filled eyes Chloe took my head in her hands her mouth closing over mine and once more our tongues clashed. Taking her time kissing me softly her fingers sliding across my distended nipples as I moaned her name trying to fondle her breasts hanging so close to mine. Then with a gasping cry, I lifted up as her fingers slid across my clit. Smiling she rolled me onto my knees as her lips tasted my arousal.

Chloe is always so patient; taking her time slowly raising the bar making me grip the sheets as her tongue licks slowly along my pussy lips her thumb grazing across my heated clit. Then with a cry, I felt a change as Chloe slid a long thin metallic vibrator deep inside me. The slow deep throbbing dildo brought me quickly to a level that I had never experienced before. Charlie had never used anything but her fingers and tongue.

Chloe began to pull and push the throbbing instrument deep into my cunt as her tongue flicked its tattoo on my distended clit and it wasn't long before I was crying her name begging for my release. I had never in all my life experienced something as wild as Chloe's throbbing toy being drawn back and forth inside me until with a loud cry my entire being convulsed as the climax of all climaxes broke through me my hands gripping the sheets as I felt my, cum begin to gush pooling at my knees.

It was around nine that we woke and getting up took a quick swim in the warm water of the incredibly deep channel before climbing back on board. We prepared a light breakfast after which we changed into the barest of clothes before commencing the hours' cruise up to the small sound that Chloe named after me.

The day was spectacular with large fluffy clouds which would sometimes block the sun as the sooty terns dived into the lake feeding on the huge balls of whitebait. We slowly passed the small town and pub where we had first met on New Year's Eve making our way to the small tight entrance to the sound.

As we turned in through the narrow entrance the world seemed to change with the sounds of gulls and feeding turns becoming muted as Excalibur chugged between the incredibly steep cliffs that folded down forming a deep vee with the almost black deep water which seemed to create a new world. We continued slowly towards the apex of the sound until at last our depth recorder indicated that we could drop the anchor.

As the boat began to swing to the anchor Chloe and I rowed ashore to secure a stern line around a huge rock balanced on the edge of the cliff face. Instead of returning to the boat I rowed us to a small gravel beach where we could clamber up the rocks to where a small waterfall tumbled into its deep plunge pool with a small rock shelter behind. Chloe loved it and holding me close kissed me softly as we stood waist deep listening to the tumbling water and bell birds calling in the deep forest high above us.

The light was fading quickly in the steep narrow inlet so taking Chloe's hand rowing us back to the boat. Climbing on board I helped her onto the platform kissing her deeply when she stumbled. Neither of us was thirsty or hungry so lounging in the stern we listened to the sounds of the night and small splashes of the hundreds of small fish when escaping a larger predator.

Looking into Chloe's misty eyes I recognized what she was looking for ... she was so predictable and adorable. Sliding up over her I slid my tongue slowly across her delectable lips noticing her smile as I tried to enter her mouth. We kissed like this for some time but when I undid the ties on her bikini allowing my fingers to caress her quickly hardening nipples, I felt her relax offering her mouth to my tongue.

It quickly developed into something I had not experienced before because as Chloe tried to claim dominance I began to fight back. With our mouths clamped together and my tongue rolling against Chloe's, we struggled for a long time until I finally got on top my legs spreading Chloe's as my hands held hers above her head. We stopped smiling as we looked into each other's eyes: noticing her relax accepting me as her dominant partner. Not being used to this I paused looking down into her lustful eyes. This was so new to me, and I hesitated, wondering how to continue.

Smiling I lent into her my mouth closing over a straining nipple allowing my tongue to lick across its sensitive tip. Hearing her soft mewling whimper, I gained confidence fondling her other breast in my left hand. In time I felt Chloe submit even more her eyes starring up into mine silently begging.

I quickly allowed a hand to slip slowly across the top of her mound hearing her softly cry out as my tongue grazed across a nipple and my hand slid lower across her inner thigh. Continuing this tease, I heard Chloe's moans cease as she looked again into my eyes begging me to fuck her. Smiling back, I said no not yet you must learn to be patient.

Helping her up I led Chloe down to our cabin and easing her onto the bed lay over her kissing her breasts hearing her gasping moans. As we made out, I remembered Chloe's vibrating dildo and butt plug which she had placed in the draw of the bedside table. Reaching over her I selected the stainless-steel butt plug sliding it up her wet pussy getting it nice and lubricated.

When Chloe felt the cold steel, she looked back at me her sex hungry eyes silently begging me to slide it into her. Indicating for her to kneel with her face in the pillow I began to work the thickish plug into her tight back door hearing her grunt as the thick flange locked into place. Slapping her butt, I reached over once more selecting her thick nine-inch dildo easing it into her pussy before she could even protest. Once it was fully inserted, I wound the butt end to low and began to fuck her with it. It didn't take long before Chloe was pushing back as I drove the thick dildo into her: begging me to fuck her harder. I was enjoying my new-found powers so slowly increasing the vibrations I kept pace by thrusting harder and deeper until seeing her spread her legs wider as her back arched as her crisis boiled through her cum flowing round the still pulsing dildo.

It was early the following morning when we awoke still lying on the top of the bed with myself still in the bikini that I had worn yesterday evening. I felt strange ... soporific is the best way to define my mood. I lay there knowing what I should be doing yet lacking the energy to do it.

I awoke to Chloe exclaiming "Fuck it's eleven and Mom will be waiting on the Pub's lawn at twelve."