Bella and The Amulet of Nuzaleft 05

Story Info
A job in a magic supply store leads to a life changing quest.
1k words
4.34
2.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 5: Ah, Theres the Rub

I wave Bella goodbye and frown at the mug she left on the table. It's unlike her to leave dishes out like that. She left in a rush, like she was trying to get away from me. I wonder if she's just as weirded out by my dream as I am. Fuck, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it but it was so weird.

I put Bella's mug in the sink and try to piece together last night's events. All I had was one glass of wine at dinner, but I feel hungover, drained. Last night seems almost blurry, like the memory is out of focus.

I've got a few hours before my Intro to Time Series class so I figure I'll try to get some work done. I make a cup of tea, and some avocado toast. I take a seat at the kitchen table with my laptop, notebook, and calculator all laid out. I try to focus on the data matrices, but I can't keep the numbers straight. I realize I'm entering the completely wrong column of data and figure that I better try to clear my head.

I walk back into my room and sit down on my bed. I wish Greg would've stayed the night, but he's got a 7 AM class and all of his stuff was at his place. I make a mental note to remind him to bring a change of clothes and his school bag next time so he can pin me down, rip my clothes off, and fuck me like his personal whore all night until my whole body aches and my throat is horse from screaming and moaning and- huh?

Why the fuck would I think that? Sure the sex last night was pretty great, but I don't normally have that kind of fantasy, especially one so graphic. I like to think of myself as a pretty level headed, smart girl. It's not like me to picture Greg bending me over the bed and holding my hands behind my back while he fucks my tight, dripping pussy, filling me with his warm cum while I shake and moan and squirt all over his throbbing cock. Begging him to fuck me harder and harder. Craving the feeling of being filled and- what the fuck?

I'm soaking wet. My pants and panties are bunched up at my ankles. My sweatshirt is pushed up and my left hand is kneading my large, sensitive breast over my bra. My right hand is tracing small circles over my mound. My fingers start to part my glistening lips. A shiver of pleasure runs down my spine. How did I get like this?

Just a second ago, I was trying to focus on statistical models. Now I feel like I can't keep my mind off of riding Greg like a fucking stallion, facing away from him, bouncing my ass in his face. Him spanking spanking and gripping my cheeks while I drop to all fours, my pussy gripping his cock with each thrust...

I'm naked now, though I don't recall taking off my sweatshirt and bra. I'm on my knees, facing the foot of the bed. My face is pressed into the sheets, with my ass in the air. My left hand is kneading my left breast while my right is pressed between my thighs. My fingers are pounding my dripping pussy now. It feels so good, so right.

I picture Greg, last night, taking me. I can feel him filling me with his massive cock, each thrust pushing me closer and closer to the edge. He's making me moan like a horny slut and it turns me on even more to show him how bad I need him.

Now I'm riding my pillow, desperately grinding my mound and moaning with pleasure. I tug at my sensitive nipples, feeling the jolt of pleasure add to the mounting sensations of horny bliss. I can feel Greg beneath me, grunting with satisfaction. His cock throbs and twitches inside me and I feel his warm cum flood my pulsating pussy, triggering my own orgasm. My muscles clench around him and, shuddering, I scream and squirt and moan and cum for him.

Panting on the bed, I realize that I've squirted for the second time in my life. Thankfully, only the pillowcase got wet this time. I pull the pillowcase off of the pillow, preparing to throw it in the wash, when something falls out. It looks like a little pouch, tied with a red string.

"What the fuck?" I say, out loud. I hold the pouch up to my nose. It smells like herbs, maybe rosemary and mint, mixed with some earthy kind of smells I can't place. Whatever it is, I've never seen anything like it. I'll have to ask Bella about it when she gets home. Maybe it's some kind of dryer ball or something?

I take another sniff of the pouch, hoping to identify the contents when my vision goes white. A man walks into a book store. Bella is there. She greets him. Bella places her head down on the checkout counter, smiling up at him. The man picks up the price scanner and scans her head. He walks out of the store. Bella follows him out, naked, and with a blank expression. Blood drips from a gash on her forehead where the man scanned her.

My room snaps back into focus. I'm sitting naked on the bed, holding the pouch. I try to make sense of what just happened, but there's too many disparate pieces of data that my mind just can't seem to correlate. I get the sense that I'm missing a vital piece of information and I can feel a pounding migraine starting to build.

There's a knock on the door.

"Just a moment!" I call. I throw on the sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants, figuring there's no need to bother with a bra and panties right now. I wonder who the fuck that could be.

The knock repeats, polite but insistent.

"Be right there!"

Who the fuck could that be?