Bella is a Cheater at Heart

Story Info
Danny knew he could get her to cheat so her husband let him.
4.9k words
3.45
20.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's my address. Come a little early and bring the beer and wine I put in your trunk. Just pretend you bought it."

"And what? Flirt with her?"

"That's up to you. You're the one who was so confident she'd fuck you. This is your chance."

******

Bella was still tidying and shifting the outdoor tables in her backyard when the taller, bearded young man came through the gate. Bella, ever a fan of muscular arms, noticed how his bulged under the weight of the wine boxes he carried.

"Hello! You come bearing wine!" she rushed to greet him and went to take one of the boxes. He shook his head.

"No, I got 'em. Sorry for showing up early. I'm such a bonehead I forgot to chill the beer. I'm Danny."

"Danny?" Bella searched and found the memory. "You work with Brian?"

Danny laughed, easy and inviting. "With Brian. For Brian. Something like that. Your husband is a good boss."

Bella remembered Brian talking about the new guy, a younger man who'd joined the warehouse team a few months ago. She'd even seen him briefly at a company outing, now that she recalled. She knew she recognized those arms...

She looked at the wine boxes and remembered he had beer in the car too. He caught her looking.

"My uncle runs a distributor. I get an amazing deal on booze so ... share the wealth. Beside, it's the best way to get the most out of the discount!"

"Still, this is a lot! Thank you!"

He set down the boxes on patio bar and turned to really face her for the first time. He gave her a quick but obvious look up and down and grinned as if at his own transgression. "Sorry, sorry ..."

Bella grinned and blushed. It felt good to have this hot younger guy check her out. "It's ok. I guess the dress was a good choice." She tip-tapped in a circle on her chunky wedge heeled sandals. She'd bought the sundress specifically to host the big neighborhood barbecue. It was floral and green, and short. As the early summer breeze grazed her thighs it felt even shorter. Or maybe that was the gaze of the cute guy in front of her.

Danny let out a low whistle. "It's working!" He nodded appraisingly. Then he shifted subtly, tugging just a tad at the leg of his shorts. "Really working..."

Holy shit! Is he getting turned on? Bella felt a little thrill and then a pang of guilt. Flirting with her husband's young coworker? Sure she'd been aching for a little excitement but she should be ashamed.

But he broke the reverie. "I should get this beer on ice. I know I'm early. After I do I can just split or ...?"

"No! Stay!" she said. "It's fine! I'll put you to work ..." She blushed again, her words taking on a dirtier meaning in her mind. To his credit, Danny didn't tease her about it. He just smiled and said he was happy to help.

"Shit! Babe! I forgot the damn peppers ..." Brian burst out of the back door just then carrying his car keys. "Oh! Danny! You're early."

Bella's husband Danny had been cooking all morning. Well, really since last night if you counted the overnight smoker time. She loved seeing him in his element but he got tunnel vision at times like these. He hadn't even noticed her dress.

"Beer. Ice."

Brian nodded like he understood perfectly. Must have been the tight work dynamic, Bella figured.

"Do we need the peppers?" she asked. "You don't really want to go out now do you?"

"Do we ...? Babe! It won't be the same without the charred peppers."

"Ok, ok! Go!"

He kissed her cheek and then he was gone, leaving her alone with Danny. It seemed he wasn't worried about the young man at his home ... so that was reassuring.

Danny was finishing pouring ice over the beers he'd brought. He stood up and huffed. His sexy arms shined with a sheen of sweat.

"Only problem is I worked up a thirst but now I have to wait for them to get cold."

"Oh! We have a bar in the house. Come in. Make yourself at home." Bella led Danny into the house where they'd stocked the bar for the occasion.

"This is good tequila!" Danny hefted a bottle. "Would you like a margarita? I make a mean margarita."

She smiled and said she'd loved one. Then she busied herself tidying things to give herself some slim cover for watching him make the drinks.

He certainly seemed to know his way around. His arms flexed and his face took on a very sexy look of concentration when he shook the shaker and poured the cloudy drinks over ice.

Bella was just openly staring by the time he handed her the rocks glass and clinked it with hers. "Thanks for having me over. Cheers."

She watched him take a sip before remembering to try her drink. It was good! Or maybe she just wanted it to be.

"Mmmmm!" She let a little more ecstasy creep into her moan than she really had too. He grinned.

"Good, right?"

She sipped and sipped again. It was good. Not even too strong. Reassuringly easy on the tequila.

"It's actually really good. Did you bartend?"

"Only at parties!" he quipped back. They shared a laugh and another sip.

"Beautiful..." he uttered, looking at her.

She couldn't stop her grin but she cocked an eyebrow.

"Your home. The bar. Everything. It's beautiful. Your touch I take it? Has to be."

Bella warmed at the compliments. "It's true. Brian's not much of a decorator."

Danny shrugged. "It just feels like you in here." He wandered the room, touching a few things around the room -- bits of nature like rocks, crystals and feathers nestled amid unique pottery and framed art photos. "I just want to ... explore it. You know?"

He turned back and she watched him hear himself and look a little bashful at his own words. "You know what I mean!" he hurried to add.

Bella found herself really curious about what exactly he meant, and that brought her guilt back. But she couldn't stop smiling.

"Back outside?" he suggested. She nodded and they returned to the backyard. She could feel his eyes in her behind as she led him out and she might have put a little more swish in her step because of it.

Once they stepped outside he said, "Hold up! Stop there." Bella's pulse quickened at his command but she froze. She was standing in a ray of late afternoon sunlight. Danny took a walk around her before returning to his original point of view.

He took out his phone and pointed it at her. "Step forward with your right leg. Ok, turn a little toward me." He snapped a couple pics, then reached forward and moved her hair. She could smell his deodorant when he got close. Then he stepped back and took a couple more.

"Look at this." He showed her his screen. She saw herself and she looked amazing! Her never liked her smile in photos but her look was so natural and amused in the photo she almost didn't recognize herself.

Then she saw what might have caught his eye to begin with -- the sun was shining through her dress, silhouetting her thighs and the gap between them. Stepping forward had made it more apparent, and made her ass flex to show off her firm peach of a bottom.

"Send that to me!" she said, loving the pic but also kind of loving that he'd noticed her body and wanted to take one for himself. Was he ... into her?

"Number?"

She gave it and felt her watch buzz. "Got it!"

And now he had her number.

******

Guests started to trickle in while Danny and Bella chatted -- flirted? -- in the backyard and Bella had to play hostess. Brian returned and completed whatever elaborate dish he had been preparing.

Throughout the night she couldn't help but keep an eye on Danny. In doing so she noticed more than once that he had his eyes on her. It made her smile every time she caught him and he would smile back and give her a "can you blame me?" shrug.

As evening fell into night and the backyard was lit only by the tiki torches and strand lighting, Bella caught back up with Danny as he said goodbye to someone from work.

"Having fun?" she asked.

He turned and laughed as if caught eying a cake he'd been told not to touch. "Yes! A lot. I feel bad, a little, for all the people I've been talking to. I've been ... distracted tonight."

"Oh?" She feigned innocence. "Distracted? By what?"

More nervous laughter from him. "I can't seem to take my eyes off the hostess."

Bella was brought up short by his boldness, but it also drew her in. "Wow, well ... that's ..."

"Let's go over there." He pointed toward the outer corner of the yard. There was a willow tree and the light from the party tapered off under its pruned limbs.

"Yeah, ok," she agreed, stepping in that direction before asking, "umm, for what?"

In response he took her hand and laced her fingers with hers. He gave a brief, very firm, very insistent squeeze and said, "Do you want to?"

She followed.

Once under the willow he pulled her to him and kissed her. She found herself kissing him back before even questioning if she should. His tongue made darting forays against her lips until hers came out to meet it. Her hands traced his shoulders and arm muscles -- she'd been thinking about them all day!

She felt his hands grip her waist like she might fly away and she groaned at his need for her. But when he reached down to grip one firm ass cheek that she gasped and broke the kiss.

"What about Brian?"

His hand stayed in her ass and kneaded enticingly. "I don't think my boss has anything to say about who I hook up with," he said. "Do you?"

He entered for a kiss again and she didn't stop him. He backed her against the tree and lifted her, pinning her there. She squealed when he did and glanced over his shoulder toward the party to see if they'd been heard. The crowd was thinning out and people had been drinking a little. No one even glanced up.

She could see Brian standing by the grill. He was facing away from them.

Both his hands held her ass now as they kissed. He was kneading his hands in a way that make her cheeks and lower lips spread. Her thong was working its way into her slit by degrees and rubbing her into a lather with each firm squeeze he gave her.

They made out so madly that she didn't notice how he was shifting her, lifting her more and moving her moistened thong out of the way. She felt just the barest breeze on her groomed pussy lips. Then she gasped into his mouth when she felt two thick fingers slide into her pussy.

Suddenly she didn't care a bit that this young man wasn't her husband. He had her in the palm of his hand, literally. Each squeeze he gave her ass made his fingers rub her inside and make her moan. He would make her cum this way. No. He was driving her into a frenzy though.

"Bella lets go to my car," he whispered urgently into her ear. He let her down but kept his hand on her ass and her dress partially raised. He led her around the ring of light that way. The gate creaked and she glanced over her shoulder to see if her husband would instinctively glance up. He didn't and then they were hurrying toward Danny's modest, used hatchback.

He opened the back door and motioned her inside, holding her hips to make her enter by crawling. He knew what he wanted and it made Bella feel too weak to deny him.

He made her pause with her ass half out the door to peel her panties down her legs. He tossed them into the front seat before spanking her ass and climbing in behind her.

Bella couldn't do much in the small back seat but scrunch toward the door and keep her ass in the air. In this position there was no skirting around what they had been spiraling toward. She heard him unzip and felt a hot thick thwack of his cock falling onto her ass cheek.

Danny wasted no time lining up his cock with the married girl's wet slit. "God damn, Bella, you're so fucking sexy back here. So wet, girl, fuck!" He rubbed his thick, blunt tip around her hole and it felt like the tip of a bowling pin, so hard and big!

Danny wasn't quite that big but he did prefer when girls felt it before they saw it so they didn't get intimidated. His cock head split her pussy open and pushed inside, making Bella whimper and chew her lip. But then he was in her.

She'd never been filled like this! Nerve endings that had never been touched were brought into action by the stretch he was giving her.

"Oh fuck! Danny! Yes!" She was in his control like this but she pushed her hips back to meet the younger man's thrusts.

He was in her bare. She knew that was a bad idea. Brian was snipped and she didn't take birth control. But everything she could find wrong with it was blown away like dust by how amazing his thick, long young cock felt in her.

He wasn't taking his time. She appreciated that. They were right outside her house while her friends, neighbors and husband partied nearby. She wanted this but she knew they were being risky in more ways than one.

He spanked her ass making her give excited little yelps each time. He pushed down on her back to make her arch it just right. His long cock rubbed perfectly along her gspot and bumped at her back wall each thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Danny! I'm gonna cum!" she begged.

"Cum! Cum on my cock! You hot little wife! Fuck, you're fucking tight. Little slut!"

His dirty words sent her right over the edge. She gripped the door handle and pushed her ass back and had the most devastating orgasm she could remember. It went in and on, like waves reflecting back and forth from her head to hear toes, making every part of her shake.

Danny didn't let up for a second and she only dimly heard his warn her he was about to cum. Even once she registered it her brain's only reaction was Finally!!

Danny buried himself to the hilt in Bella's cheating pussy and throbbed, releasing his load into her unprotected womb. She could only lay in his backseat, panting like a whore and receive it. She didn't mind. She wanted it. Each throb sent a gush of heat that she felt on her cervix, which itself was pulsing from the aftershocks of her orgasm.

She felt him shift awkwardly, trying to stay inside her while rummaging in his shorts for something -- his phone. The car lit up with the flash a few times. Then with a grain he pulled out and snapped a few more. She was too spent and out of her mind turned on to say a word.

He popped the door and backed out, then did the gentlemanly thing of helping her out. Her legs were wobbly in the heels she still wore. She felt a long line of coolness down her thigh where the cum leaking out of her cooled in the night air.

She searched his face and caught a look of almost embarrassment. She sympathized immediately. They had gotten carried away! Holy shit!

"So uh..." he says hesitantly. "I'd appreciate if Brian didn't hear about ... this."

She gave a shocked laugh. "If he did I'd be in more trouble than you!"

"I highly doubt that." He grinned like a boy that had just gotten away with shoplifting candy. "Anyway ... thanks for the, uh, help!" He shrugged at his own awkwardness. It was cute!

"Thank you!" She went in for a kiss and they stayed together a few moments. Then he broke off.

"Gotta go. Best to slip out. Besides I'm not sure I could keep my hands off you!" To illustrate he squeezed her ass again under her dress skirt.

"Yeah that would be hard to explain ..." she said, trailing off in a soft moan as his touch stirred her again.

"Until next time ..." He kissed her once more and then got in his car and split, leaving Brian's wife standing alone, leaking cum from her cheating pussy.

Next time? Next time.

********

Brian was feigning sleep next to his wife when the text came.

"I win."

It came with a series of pics showing what was unmistakably Bella's perfect milf ass upraised in the back seat of Danny's cheap used car. The first ones had her pussy lips stretched around a truly thick cock. The next had a thick trail of pearly white cum leaking a river out of her stretched hole.

Brian was hard in an instant and jerking his modestly sized cock. He'd done it! The cocky bastard had done it!

"How'd you do it? After the party? I saw you two by the tree and again when you slipped out."

"Easy day, boss. I think I could have fucked her before anyone even got there. Your little wife isn't so innocent."

"I knew it! Damn, she just needed someone to bring it out."

"Wasn't hard. I think she's been thinking about it bro. If you weren't into this I'd say leave her. She's a cheater. But since you are I'm happy to blow her back out."

Brian looked at the pics closely. There was so much cum leaking out of her.

"She let you cum in her? She's not on anything."

Danny's reply took a while. "Didn't know that. She didn't say anything about not doing it."

"It's ok. Just be careful ok?"

"Definitely."

"Now tell me everything."

**********

Bella got a text from Danny too. At first she thought she was just sending her the pic he'd snapped but it was weirdly blurry, beyond what she'd expect from being taken in a dark car.

She looked closer and saw that it was a photo of a screen that was displaying the pic of her naked ass and leaking pussy. In addition to the cum leaking from her there was a load shot across the screen too.

"Can't stop thinking of you. Can I come by tomorrow and get my coolers? I want to see you again."

She hid her phone under her pillow until the heat between her thighs became too great and she pulled it back out to look at her own inseminated slit.

"Brian will be home," she replied.

"We'll be sneaky."

********

"... the secret is to brown the butter slowly so you don't burn it. The heat can't be too high or too low."

She tried to maintain a look of interest while she bent over the kitchen island. It was beyond difficult though, since Danny was standing right beside her. His presence was distracting enough but he had his hand up the back of her dress, just out of sight of her clueless husband. The young stud's fingers were slowly, teasingly moving in and out of her cheating pussy just feet away from the man she'd married.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned involuntarily.

"Right?" Brian said. "It smells amazing and the shallots will caramelize in it and bring out this sweetness ... wait. Shallots?"

"In the ... uh ... pantry downstairs." Bella was having trouble finding words. She couldn't believe her husband wasn't noticing her glazed eyes or shaky voice.

"Let's go get them for him," Danny suggested, giving her a little squeeze that made her clit tingle from the inside.

"Ok! Umm, babe I'll show him where they are ..." Pretty suspicious, Bella! Why don't you just get them? But Brian just nodded.

"Great. I can watch the butter!"

Bella smoothed the back of her dress down and led Danny to the basement door and down the stairs. He wasn't off the last step behind her before he was pulling her back and lifting her skirt.

"You're so fucking hot, Bella! God damn! No panties huh? What were you looking for tonight? Horny little wife wants to fuck?"

"Hurry! Brian will come looking for those shallots!"

He pushed her toward the table she usually folded laundry on and bent her over. Her dress was up in a blink while she looked over her shoulder with smoldering eyes and a naughty grin. He freed his cock and slapped it on her ass like he was testing its weight. Then he shifted her and lined up. In an instant he was halfway in her and she let out a loud moan.

"Everything ok?" Brian yelled down the stairs.

"Fine ... babe!" Bella gasped. She didn't sound convincing to her own ears. "There's just something big in the ... eeep! ... the way!"

"Ok!"

Danny had sent the last half of his cock into her to make her cry out and now he was pumping into her married, cheating pussy at a good pace. She grabbed the table and concentrated on not being loud.

It was too much for poor Bella, who let out a choked, gasping, "Fuck!" when Danny's log splitter of a cock hit just right.

"If you need me to come down ...?" Brian called.

"Nah, dude. I've got it. Almost there!"

"Good! This butter is looking sexy!"

12