Bella Loves Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, I want you," she said.

He looked at her in surprise, as if to ask if she was talking to him. She nodded. She knew that she'd need to put in some effort to bring him out of his shell.

"What's your name?" she asked. Deliberately talking in a sensual whisper.

"James," he stuttered. "I'm James."

"James, come here, I want your cock." She bit her lower lip and looked into his eyes.

He took two steps forward, his cock now almost fully erect, hanging in front of Bella's open mouth. Still looking up into his eyes, she took hold of him in her right hand and closed her lips around his hard shaft.

It was immediately clear that, now he was fully erect, James was a little bigger than she had first thought. As she started to suck him she could feel him grow more inside her mouth, the head of his cock stretching further down her throat. Her hand took hold of James' balls, they were tight, and she struggled to get a good grip on them. She gently pulled down as she took all of him in her mouth. James moaned, she looked up at him. He was very handsome, much younger and slimmer than the guys she usually went for, but there was no doubting his attractiveness. He didn't look back at her though, his eyes and mouth were shut tight, his teeth gnashing, accentuating his striking jawline. This shy young man didn't seem so shy any more, and as she continued to take his cock he became more spirited. He reached down and grabbed a clump of her hair, taking her by surprise. Her eyes widened as he forced her head towards him, at the same time thrusting his own body forward. Bella's nose and forehead were pressed up against his stomach, his hair tickling her nose. She shut her eyes tightly. He was holding her there for what felt like an age, his cock throbbing deep into her throat. She hadn't been ready for this and would have taken some deeper breaths had she known. Just as she felt herself starting to gag, James pulled her head back, his cock sliding out of her mouth. She gasped, desperately trying to find some air, tears had formed in the corners of her eyes. She regained her composure and took deep breaths, assuming that James would do the same again. He did, with even more force this time. This was how Bella liked to be treated, her body tingled with excitement. James was relentless.

She was still masturbating Nick, just. Her control had been lost slightly with the aggressiveness that James was showing her, but Nick didn't seem to mind, his cock still pulsing in her hand. At her rear, Rob's fingers were deep inside her, massaging the walls of her pussy and pushing firmly against her G-spot. She felt him kiss her bottom, sucking on her flesh as he did so. His strong kisses made their way to her arsehole, which he eagerly tongued. She could feel the tip of his tongue enter her, circling the entrance to her anus. It was hard to concentrate on Rob's actions, but she could feel herself getting extremely wet, and it satisfied her to know how much this would be pleasing him. Occasionally he would take his slippery fingers out of her and suck them, moaning as he tasted her before returning them to her pussy. This carried on for several minutes when, without warning, he changed his pattern and, instead of re-entering her, paused before pushing them straight into her arsehole. She felt it stretch, but it offered little resistance, lubricated by his saliva and her own juices. It would later become apparent to her why he was paying such special attention to her arse, but for now she enjoyed the feeling of his fingers fucking it.

This continued for several minutes. Bella's knees were starting to hurt, and her legs were trembling, so she was partially relieved when Rob stopped and stood up behind her. She felt his strong hands grip her head and pull it away from James' cock. She reluctantly released him from her mouth and let go of Nick as Rob took her roughly by the throat and guided her into a standing position. She felt Rob's hands reach over her head placing something in front of her face, blocking out most of the light in the room. The object came closer to her, she could feel a soft material cling to her skin. She instinctively closed her eyes as a silk blindfold closed tightly around her head and kept her eyelids firmly shut. She was in complete darkness now.

*****

Bella felt suddenly very vulnerable. She knew Rob was there to protect her, but she now had no control of the situation, her sense of sight completely taken from her. The anticipation was electric, her other senses started to compensate and overwhelm her. No one spoke, but she could hear the men shuffling around the room, lustful breathing and heavy footsteps surrounded her. Different odours drifted towards her as they positioned themselves around her body; the wonderful scents of aftershave, pussy and cock. For a while she felt nothing else, she was aching for someone to touch her, but it was apparent that they were resisting, teasing her perhaps. She couldn't reach out, Rob would punish her if she moved from this position, so her only option was to say something. She was just about to open her mouth to plead for someone's touch, when she felt soft moist lips brush against hers. A wonderful soft and passionate kiss, a tongue slowly exploring her mouth, meeting and tangling with hers. She stood still, with her arms to her side, letting lips and hands touch every inch of her tingling body.

The hands exploring her breasts were rough, so definitely not Nick. Perhaps the Farmer? The fingers that started to rub her clit and enter her pussy were long and slender. James? she thought. There was hardly any point trying to guess; she didn't really have a clue who these men were, except for Rob, who remained silent behind her, gently pulling her hair backwards to expose her neck for the others to feast on. Two pairs of lips kissed and nibbled either side of it as Rob's fingernails ran sharply down her spine. One of the lips belonged to the man whose aftershave she smelt as she had walked up the stairs. Another pair of hands parted her thighs and she felt heavy kisses running up her leg. Fingers were removed from her pussy, replaced by a strong tongue, which fiercely sampled her cunt. Definitely the farmer, she thought, she could feel his beard tickling her thighs as he eagerly lapped at her. Rob's fingers continued their journey down her spine and sharply entered her arsehole.

God it felt good. Four incredible men worshipping her.

Bella had completely lost track of how long she had been standing, all of her energy had been focussed on trying to experience every sensation. She'd barely noticed that all her clothing had now been removed, her naked body was on full display. An unidentifiable hand took hers and guided her towards the bed. She followed the instruction to lie on her back, her head slightly falling off the edge of the mattress. She tried to concentrate as the men positioned themselves around her but failed to track where each had ended up. Someone roughly took hold of her left hand and guided it towards a thick erect cock. She didn't hesitate to start stroking it. The same happened with her right hand, which she also enthusiastically tugged. She was pretty sure this was James, it felt much bigger than the other and she could hear his familiar groans coming from this direction. She was conscious of a heavy breath just above her face, so she opened her mouth slightly, inviting a kiss, which came immediately. Yes, this was definitely Rob. He lingered next to her mouth, breathing in as she exhaled, his tongue occasionally catching hers. His lips were soon replaced by his cock, which rested on her mouth. She pushed her head back to achieve a better angle for his cock to enter her. She took it, her tongue massaging his shaft as it slipped into her throat.

Just one man left and one very-wet hole to fill. She was desperate to be fucked, her pussy was aching for it. She could feel movement at the other end of the bed, the mattress compressing under the weight of the fourth man. Two large hands were placed on her waist, soft and gentle. Nick, it had to be Nick; the thought excited her even more. The tip of his cock rested at the entrance to her pussy. One of his hands moved from her waist and placed itself on her pubic bone. His soft fingers began to rub her clit, lubricated by her own juices. She tried to move her hips to get her pussy closer to him, but it was difficult with her hands and head occupied. She moaned, unintelligible through the cock filling her mouth, but in her head she was pleading for Nick to fill her.

And then it came. A long and deep force pushing her lips to one side and slowly, inch by inch, stretching and filling her. She moaned, causing the cock in her mouth to twitch in reaction to the vibration of her humming. Nick's movements were smooth and rhythmical, his cock experiencing little friction as he fucked her well-lubricated pussy. It felt magnificent. Bella too had found a rhythm, masturbating the two large cocks in her hands simultaneously, while using the edge of the mattress as a pivot to lever her head into Rob. Although, to be fair, it was Rob who was doing most of the work in this respect, taking her breasts in his hand while gently fucking her mouth, his heavy balls resting on her face.

She couldn't believe how good Nick felt fucking her, she didn't want him to stop. He was so skilled, his movements felt effortless and her pussy felt like it genuinely connected with him. She let out an audible gasp when he finally pulled himself out of her, she hoped the others hadn't noticed her disappointment. But everyone had stopped. Rob had taken himself out of her mouth and she found that her hands were suddenly empty. Where was her cock?

The warm, muggy air barely moved around her as she felt the bodies reposition themselves. Where would they end up? Bella outstretched her arms, as if to beckon to the men to fill her hands. It wasn't long before her wish was granted, two cocks landed weightily in her palms. She gripped them both and started to stroke them. One was very sticky and wet, it must have been Nick's, having been freshly removed from her cunt. The other less damp, but still lubricated; it was her own saliva that helped her hand glide smoothly along Rob's shaft. She thought that it was James who's cock eagerly filled her mouth, the taste was familiar and his shaft long. She took every inch. That left the farmer, who vigorously fucked her, grunting as he did so.

Another swap. This time it was harder to tell who was in which position. By a process of elimination, she had guessed that it was either James or Rob who were now fucking her. Whoever it was performed incredibly well, rougher than both Nick and the farmer, hitting her spot forcefully and repeatedly. All of the men were groaning, and Bella felt pleased with her performance and her ability to handle these men at the same time.

The hard fucking slowed, and the third man silently pulled out of her; it was time for another swap. She had assumed that it would be the fourth man's turn to fuck her, but as another cock entered her she let out a yelp of delight. It was Nick, back for more, his smooth movements were instantly recognisable, and were already sending her body into a frenzy. The other men took their places at her head, her left and her right.

Nick continued to fuck her, gradually building up speed. To her right she felt the body buck against her. She was pretty sure it was James, ready to cum. He took her hand, removed it from his cock and placed it on his tight balls. Yes, definitely James, she thought. She tugged at them as he groaned, she sensed that his cock was now just inches from her cheek. His balls contracted in her hands as streams of cum landed heavily on her face. She was glad she had the blindfold on, as she was sure some of it would have shot directly into her eyes. His cum smelt strongly, a small amount had entered her mouth and she tried to swallow as she continued to suck on the fat cock that also occupied it. It tasted divine.

Now it was Nick's turn to cum. He was fucking her more purposefully, gripping her body tighter as he did so. Bella used her legs to capture him and pull him closer, which was the final straw for Nick. He pulled out of her. There was a short pause before she felt it; stream after stream of his warm seed shot up her body, reaching as far as her neck and covering her breasts. He'd hardly made a sound, but it was clear that he had cum heavily. She felt him slap the end of his still-hard cock on to her clit, and then rub it along the contours of her pussy. God, it felt good. Now she could hear him, his breathing was slow and deep as it gradually recovered. The room once again fell into silence.

*****

Bella heard a whispered murmur. The men seemed to be discussing what they would do next with her, but she couldn't quite hear what they were saying. The discussion stopped, and at that point she was guided by two of the men off the bed momentarily, and then back on; her legs were manoeuvred so that she was straddling one of the men who lay on his back on the bed. His hands reached up to her breasts and tweaked her nipples. His cock effortlessly entered her pussy.

"Hi Rob," she grinned, she was getting much better at the guessing game now.

"Come forward," Rob said, supporting her arms as she fell onto his chest. Bella was conscious of a second body standing on the bed just behind her. She heard a noise followed by a splash of spit which landed on the top of her bottom before trickling down into her arsehole. So, this is what Rob was warming her up for? She had guessed that, unless James and Nick had incredible stamina, it would be the farmer who would take her arse, while Rob would fuck her pussy. It wasn't long before the answer came. She felt two hairy, muscular thighs rest on her cheeks. A pair of strong rough hands hold her waist, and a long thick cock very slowly enter her. Rob felt hard and full in her pussy and although he had done some work to stretch her arsehole beforehand, it would be a very tight fit.

Somehow, the farmer's cock entered her fully. She was surprised that she was able to take them both with minimal discomfort. The sharp pain she felt when he first entered her only lasted a few seconds, replaced with an inordinate amount of pleasure as both men started to rock into her. She wondered what it would be like for Rob, feeling another man's cock massaging his own through her flesh. The thought turned her on even more. There was little she could do but stay as still as possible, letting the men fuck her as they pleased. As she became more lubricated, they became more forceful, the farmer especially, who was quite rough with her. The feeling of two large cocks filling her was incredible. She moaned with each and every thrust. It wasn't long before she heard the familiar sounds of an orgasm, it was the farmer who's groans became louder behind her.

"I'm going to cum!" he grunted through gritted teeth, his grip tightening around her waist. She felt his sweat drip onto her back as he thrust into her. He came hard, but quickly. His cock was thumping her insides as it exploded warm semen into her anus. A few more deep thrusts and he was done. He kept his cock firmly inside her while he recovered from his climax.

Rob's movements were becoming more aggressive and he also showed the signs of an impending orgasm. He had tried to grab Bella's cheeks but was impeded by the farmer's body, so instead held on to the base of her neck, using it to pull his body up to meet her. He was spasming, his body was tense under her and she could feel his cock physically throbbing as it released spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her. He groaned loudly in her ear. It was too much for Bella, she was near too, grinding down on him, helping him release deep inside her full cunt.

"Don't fucking stop, I'm cumming!" Bella screamed. The climax built steadily in her, each movement intensifying the feeling. She was enjoying this slow build up, using her own rhythm to control it, becoming more and more intense as she rocked on Rob's cock. A few more seconds and she'd be there, she thought, when suddenly she felt movement at her rear. The farmer's cock, that had been rammed hard and tight inside her arsehole, was suddenly, and without warning, pulled out of her at great speed, followed by a stream of cum.

The combination of Rob's orgasm and the rapid extraction of the giant cock from her anus sent her over the edge. Shockwaves raced across her body. She screamed, her head snapped back as waves of pleasure coursed through her. She grasped Rob's rigid body, pulling at his chest hair. This was almost certainly the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced, and it felt never ending. She tried to control it, but nothing could stop the juices that sprayed from her pussy or the primal scream that escaped her open mouth.

"FUCK!" she howled.

*****

Rob gently pulled the blindfold from her head. She was momentarily dazed, but her eyesight soon adjusted. Rob carefully removed Bella from on top of him and lay her on the bed next to him. The other men were already half clothed, picking up the remainder of their belongings by the time she had recovered enough to notice. She was still a little delirious but was conscious enough to extend her hand to greet them as they filed out of the room.

First James, who now looked much older and wore a wicked smile on his face. He took her hand, shook it firmly and kissed her cheek.

"See-ya Bella," he said, as he winked goodbye. Cheeky fucker, she thought.

Next the farmer, as rugged and handsome as she'd remembered. He also leant in and kissed her. The bristles of his beard brushed her sensitive cheek, sending tingles of delight through her.

"Say hello to the sheep," she said and raised an eyebrow at him. He shrugged, bemused by this comment, which made Bella giggle.

Finally, Nick. Bella's handshake with Nick was much softer than with the other men, she wanted him to know how much she'd enjoyed him. She wasn't sure if he'd kiss her on the lips, so to avoid any doubt she placed herself directly in front of him as he leant down to meet her. He didn't disappoint, his tongue lazily rolled around her mouth, his lips were soft and tender against hers. She could sense Rob's jealous gaze.

"It was lovely to meet you Bella," Nick whispered as he looked deep into her eyes, his voice no less controlled and confident than before.

"You too Nick, please come again," she replied. There was a palpable connection between the two.

As Rob hastily showed the men out of the house Bella lay spread on the bed, barely able to move or comprehend what had just happened. The room lay silent, a stark contrast to the animalistic wall of sound that had filled it over the past hour or so. A gentle breeze washed over her naked body. The sheets were damp and cool, and stuck to her warm skin. The cum, sweat and saliva that had covered her were starting to dry, but she could still smell it; each man had a distinctive scent. She could feel Rob's juices seeping from her gaping pussy, mingling with the juices that oozed from her stretched arsehole and pooling on the bedding beneath her.

She giggled aloud. Rob had done an excellent job. She heard his footsteps ascend the staircase and enter the bedroom.

"Rob?" she asked, in a playfully innocent tone. He jumped on the bed next to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. The grin had returned.

"Yes, sweet?" he replied. She looked at him lustfully, she wasn't finished yet. She pointed to her open legs.

"Get down there and eat me out," she ordered.

Rob didn't hesitate.

12