Bella's Forced Blowbang

Story Info
Kidnapped and forced to fuck all of her friends.
6.5k words
4.09
49.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

It had all happened so quickly. They simply couldn't do anything about it.

Now, Bella knew, they could do nothing else but try to place the blame on someone, or something, in that bizarre way people do to try to cope whenever a random tragedy strikes, and they want to comfort themselves by maximizing their personal agency to minimize just what powerless victims they are.

Maybe, she thought, this was all her fault. Maybe, if she had just covered more of her skin, maybe if she simply decided not to flaunt how attractive she was, this wouldn't have happened. Did she simply have to make herself look so slutty? Sure, there's nothing wrong with showing off some curves, but did she truly have to put on those large hoop earrings, cover her huge breasts with nothing more than a bandeau top, and hide her long, shapely legs behind nothing else than a miniskirt and leather boots?

Not a word was said between the seven of them as they were being taken who knows where, but she knew that those very same thoughts, and others similar to them, were running through the heads of her unfortunate companions as well, all of them trying to find some way to rationalize the situation, either by blaming themselves or someone else.

Nevertheless, what had happened to them was clear. The whole sequence of events was nearly continuously replaying in Bella's mind.

Today, she and her two best friends, Lillian and Caroline, were to go to a concert of their favorite power metal band which, for the first and almost certainly last time, was visiting their hometown. Being young and popular women, they, of course, brought a good portion of their entire social circle with them.

Bella's older brother, Liam, was of course coming along with her. After all, as he said, what kind of a brother would let his younger sister go to such an event without him? Her friends' boyfriends, Lucas and Alexander, respectively, went for pretty much the same reason. Only a lunatic could've expected them to let their girlfriends visit such a sea of pure testosterone without them doing some old-school mate-guarding.

Christopher, her childhood friend, was of course coming along as well. Given his recent, rather adorable, efforts to finally, as he might say, "Leave the friendzone", there was no way he'd be missing. Bringing his much better-looking and, frankly, "cooler" older brother, Sawyer, with him, he probably hoped for some of his sibling's shine to stick to him as well in Bella's eyes.

Or maybe, given that Bella was bringing Liam along, he may have simply hoped to get closer to her by aping what she did.

With how ecstatic they were about the whole affair, and how charitable they were about the company they were bringing with them, the three girls even invited along Faith, a girl whom they sometimes hung around with. Given how withdrawn and introverted she was, which her ultra-religious and conservative background only amplified, her presence usually led to nothing else than her being the butt of every joke they could think of.

Somehow, though, she had managed to find a boyfriend. Gavin came from a much more normal background than she did, but what he lacked in that area he more than made up in with his almost crippling shyness and introversion, leaving him, ultimately, just as hopeless in social situations as his girlfriend.

Still, the fact that they've gotten together was worth celebrating, and what better way to do so than taking them to this concert? And so, they did.

And so, there they were. No matter what the relationships between them were, no matter what problems they might have had, none of that mattered when they came. They were just a bunch of young people, all in their early or mid-twenties, out here enjoying the best years of their lives.

And then, everything went to hell.

The band was just about to play a few of their less-popular songs, with an unknown band taking over the show right after that for a few dozen minutes to let them rest for a bit, so, Bella and the others decided to take a break as well. Retreating to a secluded area near the woods, decided to talk for a bit, open a bottle or two, and, of course, take a few leaks.

What had happened next, Bella knew was about to be seared into her mind for the rest of her life.

Deciding that the group needed some extra snacks, the other girls left them to go buy some from the stands near the podium, promising to come back as soon as possible. Which, as Bella immediately understood when her friends started teasing Faith right as they started walking, would likely take some time.

The rest of them quickly got into a similar mood, with Liam starting to tease Gavin a bit to find out what his limits might be before a large truck suddenly appeared a couple of dozen feet before them.

It was a pretty bizarre sight. The vehicle was large enough to where Bella could easily imagine the old, dusty, D-tier road it was riding on cracking under its sheer weight.

Before any of them could even comment on the thing, however, its doors flew open. Multiple large, masked men poured out of it in the direction of Bella and her male companions, guns drawn.

Terrified, their fight-or-flight reflexes kicked in as they jumped to their feet. Liam, Alexander, and Lucas seemed prepared to try to suicidally attack the group despite being outnumbered and outgunned. The others tried to leave. Multiple warning shots, however, left them all frozen.

"Get to the fucking truck!" one of the men bellowed. "Get into the fucking trailer or you'll be picking your guts from the ground! And give me your fucking phones!" he added, firing a few more shots into the air to emphasize his threats.

And so, they did. What else could they have done? Unable to resist, the helpless, kidnapped hostages surrendered their only means of contacting the outside world and entered the trailer one by one. Bella went first, with the six men following after, all of them being kept at gunpoint the entire time.

From the multiple, faint screams coming from somewhere in the background, it seemed that their unfortunate predicament had not been left unseen by the other festival attendees. Unfortunately, there was nothing any of them could have done at this point. The doors to the trailer had closed with a loud "Bang!", and the seven of them soon heard the engine turn on, taking them to what they knew they had all rights to fear was their doom.

Bella had no idea how long they'd been in there. It certainly must've been hours. It probably wasn't even the same truck that was hauling them anymore, as they'd stopped a few times on their journey already, for what was almost certainly the switching of the trailer between various trucks. Had there not been a few lights on the ceiling, she was sure a good half of them or so would've already fallen asleep by now.

Then, finally, they came to a stop.

The trailer's doors opened.

"Get the fuck out of here you bastards!" the same masked man from before, flanked by two others, ordered them, the vigor from before still present in his voice. "The whore goes first," he added as Alexander and Gavin, who sat the closest to the edge of the trailer, got up to leave, pointing his gun at Bella as he did so.

She obeyed.

Just as before, she went first and the others followed, except this time they were leaving the truck instead of entering it.

They were inside some building. A really large one, with its featureless, thick, silver walls quite well-lit by the ubiquitous lights. This was most likely some industrial warehouse or a freshly abandoned, or more likely sold, factory.

In front of them was a multitude of cameras, with some audio equipment mixed in as well. Some of the cameras were large, some small, a few on tripods and most placed on different camera stands, but all of them were very expensive-looking and modern.

By and around the cameras, and standing basically in all directions around the group of hostages, surrounding them, were more masked, armed men. There were at least twice as many of them as the hostages, and all of them were armed.

Resistance was completely futile.

"You guys fucked up!" Christopher suddenly yelled at their kidnappers, his wish to show off to Bella no doubt driving him to this idiotic decision. "We aren't rich or anything. You aren't getting shit if you ask for a ransom, and the cops are still going to be looking for us."

At his words, half of his companions felt their hearts skip a beat as they expected those to be the very last words of his life.

Surprisingly, they weren't. Instead, the reply Christopher, and the others, had received after his outburst was a brief, "You have no idea what you've gotten into" type of laughter coming mainly from the best-dressed one of the masked men, who stood about a dozen feet in front of them and right between two large cameras. The laughter was more fitting of a fictional supervillain than a real human being and, if the very expensive clothes and shoes he wore weren't enough of a clue by themselves already, this laughter had made it clear that this man was the leader of their kidnappers.

"Don't worry about our bank accounts, boy," he spat back out at Christopher, his voice the very definition of smug arrogance. "They'll be filled up more than comfortably after we're done with you."

"W-What do you want from us?" Bella managed to force herself to say, her voice trembling as she looked straight at where the man's eyes would be were it not for the mask.

"Great to see our big star asking this!" he ecstatically replied, sounding like a complete maniac, before drawing his gun and pointing it straight at her head, prompting his underlings to do so as well, getting ready to kill them all if needed. "Now, I'd like all of you, our esteemed guests, to get the fuck in front of the cameras, or we'll be forced to fill the graves we've spent three hours digging up in front of the warehouse."

Reluctantly, they gave in. Slowly, they started walking inside the camera circle, while the kidnappers made space for them by moving away, increasing the distance between the two groups in the process and lowering the hostages' already painfully minimal chances of overpowering them and escaping even further.

"Watch out! She will be in the centre, on her knees, you boys make a circle around her," the kidnappers' leader ordered.

"Oh God," she mumbled to herself, before obeying the orders and getting onto her knees in the middle of the area enveloped by the cameras, realizing what this was probably about.

She wasn't the only one. As the guys moved into a circle around her, their already understandably-giant discomfort over their situation only grew when they realized how the situation they were forced into looked.

"As you've all likely realized by now, our clientele has very particular tastes when it comes to the entertainment they watch. Ones that can only be sated by watching random strangers forced to perform for their amusement and pleasure at gunpoint," the leader said, explaining what half of his hostages already guessed to be the case. "All right. With everyone in their place, it's time for the show! Boys, take out your cocks, our star in the middle will suck you all off."

"Are you crazy! That's my sister!" Liam screamed before a few henchmen quickly pointed their guns at his head before he got an idea to do something he might regret.

"Great! That means we can raise the price for this," the leader happily replied. "Now, all of you get those cocks out, or none of you will be anyone's brothers anymore," he added, and scanned the group to see if any of them will reveal some other juicy details that will make this film even filthier and more valuable on the markets it was meant for, but unfortunately, all the rest seemed to be completely petrified by what was happening.

Well, almost all, at least.

"You won't get away with this," Sawyer said, sounding rather calm and sure about what he was saying. "When you freaks will be spending the rest of your lives in prison, I might visit you all a few times," he added, before pulling his jeans down and taking out his semi-erect cock.

"Really?" Bella mumbled to herself at the sight. They were about to be forced to rape her at gunpoint, it was the single worst moment of their lives, and his cock was already at half-mast.

And he wasn't the only one. Despite his fighting words, he was the first one to take his cock out. With him taking the lead, the previously-petrified rest of their group followed, revealing that all of them were already quite ready for the action. Alexander was the only one who was mostly limp, while Gavin and Liam were both already rock-hard.

"Ugh," she further mumbled under her breath while looking at her brother's prick.

"Oh, don't worry, we're professionals," the leader replied to Sawyer before a few of his underlings chuckled for a bit. "Well, since you're such a brave leader, why don't you take a lead in giving your busty and not afraid to show it friend some fine, hard meat to suck on, just like chicks like her love anyway?"

Sawyer mumbled something quite nasty-sounding in response, but whether that was meant at the leader of the kidnappers, or his cock since it visibly hardened the moment he got ordered to violate her first, she didn't even have the energy to guess.

"Bella," he said, pointing at his prick.

Suddenly, it was as if the entire world had gone quiet. She could hear nothing more than a few scattered, muffled sounds as her mind pretty much broke down.

Robotically, she closed the distance between her and her childhood friend's brother, opened her mouth, and started sucking.

"Oh shit," he apologized as his cock twitched when her lips closed around it. "Sorry, Bella."

Well, at least there was that.

In response, she just looked up at him and rolled her eyes to make it clear that it was no big deal, before proceeding with her task.

At first, she played a little with him, as if they were lovers enjoying a beautiful night together instead of what they actually were. After a few exploratory sucks, she put her tongue to work, circling and playing with his cockhead while she instinctively cupped his balls.

"I think that your hands would look much better on the poor cocks next to you," the kidnappers' leader said. "Grab them."

Lucas and Christopher looked at her with worry in their eyes, though their pricks were quite ready for action. Grabbing them, she saw both of them close their eyes from the pleasure they felt when she grabbed their genitals.

Then, she started jerking both of them off, finally getting into that classic gangbang position with a cock in her mouth and two more in her hands.

She could feel some additional hardening in all of the cocks under her control, but only a bit. All of them were already rock-hard and ready for the fun. She couldn't blame them, though. She was also getting hornier and more aroused by the moment, but unlike them, there was no one masturbating her or eating her out.

"You guys can also play with your cocks, but just make sure that your cum will flow down her throat. We're paid for that, so your health kind of depends on that," the kingpin said, right as Bella moved from using her tongue on it to bobbing her head on Sawyer's meat. "And you honey move to the next gentleman. You have much more dicks to play with and drain. Let's make this dynamic!"

A bit annoyed, having never stopped sucking a guy at a moment like this before, she nevertheless obeyed. Moving on her knees, she got in front of her childhood friend, grabbing his older brother's wet cock with her left hand. Meanwhile, with her right one, she took over jerking off Gavin's surprisingly large one, temporarily stopping his rather awkward attempts to pleasure himself in front of cameras and a bunch of strangers, leaving Lucas to do just that.

"Ah, God, Bella," her friend moaned as she went straight to bobbing her head up-and-down his hard organ. "I don't know if ah, yeah, I'll ever be able to tell, ah, you this. I love..."

"Shush," she silenced him, her "words" more of a mix of breath and saliva she spat at his cockhead than anything she had actually said.

Nevertheless, it had the desired effect. He did stop talking before saying those words, the words which she knew that it was only a matter of time before he had said them anyway. Now, the only sounds leaving his mouth were quiet moans as she turned his dreams into reality.

Bobbing was soon replaced with sucking, as her hands meanwhile worked on the two other cocks next to his. Sucking and sucking, she enjoyed the taste of his prick, which was quickly gaining a distinctly salty undertaste as his pre-cum started leaking out and mixing with her saliva.

"Mmm, yeah," she moaned with her mouth full, her pussy moistening as she did so. She couldn't help herself. The intensity of the moment and the eroticism of what she was doing were simply too strong for her.

When the sucking became too boring for her, she went back to moistening the entirety of his dick, bobbing up and down its length in an almost uncannily regular rhythm.

The two guys next to him, meanwhile, received just pretty standard handjobs. Which was the reason why it surprised her so much when it was the older brother instead whose cock and body started stiffening in a way which unquestionably betrayed the incoming orgasm.

"Shit, hold it!" she quickly reacted as she took her mouth off of Christopher's meaty organ and turned towards his brother, remembering the gang leader's orders for her to swallow all of the loads.

Thankfully, she was even faster than she had expected.

"Oh yeah, Bella," he blurted out as she closed her lips around his prick just in time to swallow all of the salty loads that had exploded out of it. While that was happening, not willing to risk angering their still very much armed and dangerous captors, she grabbed a hold of her suitor's cock, continuing to jerk it while swallowing his brother's hot seed.

"Don't worry, you had to," she said, after noticing a particularly conflicted expression on his rugged face when she looked up at him after sending the last of his loads down into her stomach.

"I know," he regretfully admitted.

The well-dressed kingpin, or maybe one of his underlings around him, audibly breathed in to say something or maybe laugh at the situation, when something none of them had seen coming happened.

Feeling that familiar stiffening in her right hand, Bella looked at her friend, and from the first moment she saw his face, she knew what was happening. If it wasn't clear enough before that those two were brothers, it was now.

"Ah, I'm cumming," he said, alerting everyone to what was happening as Bella lounged herself to take his sex safely back into her oral cavity and make sure that all of his sperm would soon meet his brother's.

She made it in time.

"Oh, damn," he continued moaning as she sucked his ejaculating dick. "You know, ah, ermh, you're pretty cute from up here. Ah, I mean, ahh, the big, perky boobs sticking out, and the way your black hair covers you, damn, it's pretty sexy," he added, apparently hoping to deal with the awkwardness of the situation by making it even more so.

"Wafff?" she asked, before swallowing his last load.

She wasn't the only one mystified by his comments. He was pretty sure about half of the people in the room now stared at him, shocked and amused by what he had said. He could even feel the kidnappers' gazes through their latex masks, though they seemed to be much more amused, and a bit mystified, by his attitude than angered.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers
12