Bella's Monster

Story Info
Some monsters want more than a good scare!
1.7k words
3.86
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scary Monsters and Super Freaks

Some Monsters Want More Than a Good Scare!

All characters made-up to appear in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story is a work of fiction -- it never happened.

Any resemblances to real names or places are unintentional and coincidental.

However, my stories are often inspired by real events and experiences.

This is one such story.

***** ***** ***** ***** ******

Savannah could tell her girlfriend Bella was at her wit's end. Madly dashing around the house, it was nearly midnight, and "Savannah I don't have ANYTHING ready for the party tomorrow! How could you leave this all on me at the last minute!" Bella's brunette hair whipped around her face with every rapid turn, stringy straight strands hanging long past close cropped bangs. Her tall, slender, frame perfectly matched her Y cups (as in, Y even wear a bra) and gently curving backside.

All Hallow's Eve, Nightmare Night, what a fright! "Chill out Bella! We've got all day tomorrow, the party doesn't start until after dark." Savannah was lounging on the couch, dirty blonde hair in a curly pouf peeking out over the armrest, nonchalantly making her way through the Halloween candy her exasperated paramour had only just stocked.

"I'm going back out. The night before Halloween, surely Mega-Lo-Mart is still open. You keep enjoying your evening, I can't 'chill' with this much work to - STOP EATING THE CANDY!!!"

Savannah pauses mid-chew, and lets the last tootsie roll fall back out of her mouth, with a little pout at Bella.

*sigh* "Savannah sweetie, PLEASE stop eating the candy," Bella leans down and takes the sole surviving tootsie roll for herself, and rolling up the remaining bags of loot that would not survive the coming plunder. "These are coming with me." *kiss* "I'll be back in a few hours. Don't open the door for monsters, tell them to come back tomorrow!" The apartment door clicked shut behind her, and Savannah was alone.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Might as well take a bath, Savannah thought to herself, stifling a yawn. She pulls her phone along to browse the internet, laying back in the lavender salts that frothed up in the scalding water around her shoulders and neck. Steam swirled around breasts still towering above the slowly rising water line. The sear felt comforting against her skin as she parted her legs to let the water come into her.

*scroll, scroll scroll*

Man, people post stupid stuff on the internet these days.

*scroll, scroll scroll*

[ Do dreams exist in the dream realm when the dreamer isn't dreaming? How do they feel about the way they're dreamed to be? I don't know about you, but I'd be offended af if some rando just started dreaming about me making me do stupid shit. ]

*scroll, scroll, scroll*

[ *fantasy art of eldritch horrors attacking a ship in the open sea* ]

"Fishmen and squid things, how stupid," she laughs out loud, and closes her eyes to drift in her steaming bath. Bella's last words to her are recalled in her contentment, tell those monsters to come back tomorrow! But as the clock ticks closer to midnight, and the spa jet shoots it's pulsing heat beneath her thighs and around her lap, all is forgotten by Savannah.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

*sploop*

*sploop*

*SPLASH*

Savannah's eyes jerk open in surprise. The water is disturbed, something BIG just fell in here. As she gropes about for the suspect shampoo bottle, she begins to notice how cold the water has become. How long have I been in here? Not room temperature cold, more like a bucket of frost was mixed in with her warmth. And the water ... why the hell is the water green?

Gurgles from the drain preceded bubbles streaming to the surface, and each bubble made her bath a little cooler, and a little darker. Okay, something is wrong with the pipes. I'm getting out and getting this disgusting stuff off me. But Savannah couldn't get her feet underneath her in the tub. The surface suddenly felt ... slimy ... like the porcelain had been layered in live seaweed, tendrils licking at her skin with the ebb and flow of a tide that belonged to a current far deeper than a bathtub should allow.

... and that SMELL. This is soooo gross this sewage has backed up through the pipes, I'm going to vomit ... and as she was gulping over the side of the tub, lifting her way out in a crawl, a tendril of seaweed wrapped itself tightly around her ankle and pulled her back in.

"It's Halloween girl ... human girl ... your dreams invade our world with your every slumber, but on this day, we dream about you. I have not dreamed for ages beyond your knowledge, but you called to me in your unconscious ecstasy, on this very day the denizens of my realm may answer. My name is *INCOMPREHENSIBLE PAIN* , and tonight you are mine."

As the creature spoke it's name, all Savannah could hear was *INCOMPREHENSIBLE PAIN* , the headache so severe, she couldn't stream a conscious thought. Enveloped in the wet squirming mass of seaweed, she was trapped within herself. Every struggle was met with nothingness, as if she was suspended in a vat of non existence, all she could feel was the terror of what the creature acted upon her.

The seaweed encircled Savannah's legs, pulling her thighs apart, and a thing protruded from the mass of creature that probed into her sex. and plunged deep within. Coils wrapped up around her tummy and chest, compressing her heavy breasts in solid rhythmic presses, and pulled taut her arms at her wrists, high above her head. The damp wet thickness slapped across her mouth, covering her eyes and nose. She couldn't breathe, except somehow she could, and somehow it didn't matter.

The thing within her thickened, grew hard and rubbery, ribbed and ridged, and hot ... the thing thrust into her core was, in an instant, the only source of heat and warmth in her world.

It moved. Tugging and jerking, it pulled back to her entrance, and thrust in hard through her narrow lips, slamming up against her inside in a pressure she could feel in her stomach. The creature recoiled and let loose again, and again, and again. Savannah lost herself to the inferno building within her very essence, to the heat pooling in her womb, slowly beginning to fill her every corner. She gasped out and bit down on the seaweed tentacle wrapped around her mouth, tasting the cold salty water hit the back of her throat. The creature slammed into her a final time, and Savannah felt a gooey lava squish out from her thighs, and pour down her legs. She contracted around the thing, her thing, that was so inside of her now, and it twitched and spasmed wildly as it ever so slowly began it's retreat ... emptiness ... the heat was fading away.

"I would trade my eternity for a longer dream of you."

The *INCOMPREHENSIBLE PAIN* faded from her mind, and Savannah was in shambles, shuddering quietly in the cooling water.

"S a v a n n a h . . ." was like a whisper on the wind, uncertain if she could hear it in the back of her mind.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

"Savannahhh! Where are you? I'm back! You cannot be asleep, I was gone for like an hour! S A V A N N A H! HEY! Ohhh my god, did you fall asleep in the bathtub? Look at what I got!" Bella dug furiously in her shopping bag, oblivious to Savannah's sopping wet hair and wild confused expression.

"You will just FREAK at this costume I found!" Triumphantly, Bella lifted her hand gloved in a giant rubber tentacle, complete with soft little suckers and a wobbly tip, and a plushy octopus onesie clutched to her breast.

"I'm a giant squid! You can be the mermaid I capture," she accentuates with a kiss, and heads back out the door to the bedroom. "I'm tired, come here it's time for bed sleepy head. Fall asleep in the tub, you could drown in there, never know what might happen..."

Savannah knew exactly what could happen.. The effect of her dream was wearing off, and she felt the cold exhaustion now. But the sight of that tentacle in reality unstoppered a warmth between her legs yet again. Bella had no idea what her costume toy had spurred within her lover.

Dripping water, Savannah didn't bother with a towel as she stepped across the tile, entranced with the desire of the deep sea.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

EPILOGUE: A slick splotch of seaweed was stuck in the drain of the bathtub. It must have been left behind.

* ** *** **** ***** ***** **** *** ** *

Author's Notes: Heyyy Hannah Loves You! ;)

First of all, I apologize for taking such a long time to submit another story, and for leaving Cheers to the Leaders unfinished. I will hopefully feel inspired to work on it again soon. I've had a busy few months, having to return to quarantine repeatedly, and I even ended up contracting COVID-19, which took over a month and half to recover from. Thankfully, I have been sign & symptom free, fully recovered, for a whole month now, and have started to get back into my normal-for-me life.

Now, about this ridiculous story, that was prompted for me by a friend's social media post about thoughts and dreams inter-dimensional transcendence, and Alice in Wonderland floated back through my mind ... "Are we the dreamer, or merely a part of another's dream?"

Start to finish, I pumped out this whole story in a little less than four hours, which is by far the fastest time I've completed any of these submissions. Regardless, it looks like I JUST missed the contest submission deadline. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Please enjoy this fast and (scary) fun fantasy. :)