Belle: Steamy Georgia Days & Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Egg roll?" I heard at my first stop of the week.

I cut one into fourths and passed them out at the window and all four ended up ordering one. They then raved about it to the others and more orders rolled in. Those were the first things I ran out of.

I then ran out of the pulled pork barbecue topped with southern red coleslaw, and on until the last of the lunch, the crowd was done. My truck was nearly empty, which pleased me immensely. Not only for monetary reasons, but I also just like to feed people.

I stopped on my way home to order more barbecue from another food truck that had a permanent spot at the corner gas station across town. I left with a pickup time in the morning and an order for fresh eggs from my girls.

The next day was the fiber mill and best of all,Billy. Old lady you gettin' plum nuts, I thought. And just as I tried to get control of my libido, the bad boy pops in the back door of the truck with a case of beer.

"I been drinkin' your beer. Put this in your fridge at home."

I started to say something then I saw his hand wrapped in a fresh white gauze wrap. "What the hell?"

"It's okay. Me and something had a little altercation and I lost." He saw the concern on my face. "It's really okay honey. I'll be all healed up in no time."

I stashed it in the back cooler, still frowning. I turned and he had stretched one of my cooks' rubber gloves over his gauze-wrapped hand and the other.

"Good news is I can help you! And look for your tattoos," he said with an evil grin.

"Never find 'em."

"Oh you bet that sweet fine ass I will," he said, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and he laughed..

Turned out he handed the food out the window while I worked the grill and it was very efficient. He knew the guys and had almost all of them talked into buying extra, consequently, I almost ran out of food for the last lunch shift.

"Billy, you gotta stop overselling," I laughed. "I'm about out of food."

The last customer walked away and I reached out to let the window drop closed.

"Phew."

"You do work hard at this, honey." He smoothed some strands of what I'm sure was wild-looking hair off my face. He hooked two fingers in the front waistband of my blue-jean shorts and tugged me into him.

"I'm all sweaty," I murmured. His lips were only inches away.

"Uh-huh," he whispered, brushing my lips with his. He nipped my lower lips and tugged.

"I'm all stinky," I breathed.

"Umm hmm." He pressed his lips against mine and I felt the pressure of the tip of his tongue. I opened and he swooped in to taste, to tease, and duel with my tongue. He held the back of my head and angled, taking the kiss deeper.

My hands were flat on his chest. I could feel the thump thump of his heart. His white t-shirt was damp with his sweat. I slid my hand up and around the back of his neck. He moaned and kneed my legs apart and pushed between them. He kissed me deeper and rhythmically rubbed his hard cock against me.

He reached down and lifted my leg high and pushed deeper between my legs. I could feel the heat and throb through two pairs of jeans. I tipped and rocked my pelvis against him and he groaned.

He pulled back, gasping. "Oh baby, if we weren't here, I'd be inside you." When he talked his lips rubbed mine. "I'd be in the soft cradle of your thighs. Deep in that sweet pussy."

His words flowed through my body and made my cunt tingle with need. I moved against him with more urgency and his fingers dug into my ass and he pulled me closer. I ground into him like a girl with her first guy at the senior prom.

"Easy honey," he crooned. His hand cupped my breast. My nipples were so hard they poked through the cotton sports bra and my shirt. He pinched and pulled at my nipples, watching them poke out even further. "I can't wait to get my hands on these. Get my mouth on your nipples." My fingers dug into his hard-muscled shoulders.

A car door slammed in the nearby parking lot bringing me back to my senses.

"Billy," I gasped. "We have to stop."

"We will." His gaze pierced me. "For now."

He turned and walked out the back door...

Since they were nearly cleaning me out every day, for the remainder of the week I opted to add more stock. I didn't like to run out of food before my scheduled time was over. Just bad business for a food truck. I was even close to running out when I was at the shopping plaza, and historically it has never as busy at my factories.

That means each evening's preparations lasted longer because I had more to do. Because of Billy's deli ideas, I was able to prepare more food that I could pull out of the coolers, or pop into the microwave. I only had so much refrigeration space so I had to be careful.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a knock at my back door. I could usually hear someone coming up the gravel lane.

"Damn son, you scared the bejeebers out of me," I said to Billy, who stood grinning like a boy who just got away with something.

"Sorry, I was in the neighborhood so thought I'd see if you needed any help for tomorrow." Suddenly he held the back of my neck and swooped in for a kiss. A burning hot let me taste you and you taste me kiss. "I couldn't help it. Just looking at you made me do it."

Ugh, I thought right then, I must be a mess. My hair. I hadn't looked at myself since I got home with the truck. And I didn't shower because I wanted to wait until after I finished the food for tomorrow. I stepped back from him.

"Okay well sure yeah I could stand some help chopping veggies." Anything so he wouldn't be near me again to get a whiff of my stank.

"I'm your man! Just tell me what and how big or small."

I got him all set up and went back to mixing and getting what needed to be in the oven, finally in the oven. Again, with his help, it seemed as though I was done in no time.

"Wow, I think once the bread pudding comes out of the oven, we'll be done!" I started to give him a hug, but stopped and just said, "If it weren't for you, I'd only have about half this done. Thanks, Billy."

He stepped towards me and I stepped back. He took two steps and I backed into the counter. "Are you afraid of me after all this time, Belle?"

I'm more afraid of me. "No, of course not."

"Then why are you backing away from me?" He strode across the room until I could feel the heat of his body. He held the back of my neck and swooped in for a kiss.

My hands were flat on his chest. I could feel the thump thump of his heart. His increasing breathing. The dampness of his white t-shirt. My fingers flexed into his muscles.

He moaned and pressed against my lips until I opened them. His tongue pushed in and tasted, teased my tongue until our tongues dueled. His hands were on my waist as he pushed his body into mine. His hand slipped under my shirt on my damp skin. I pulled back.

"I can't. I stink from today." He looked at me for a couple of seconds and laughed loudly.

"You smell like a woman that worked hard." He nuzzled my neck and breathed in my ear. My skin prickled and my hands slid to his shoulders. "How big is your shower, Belle? I think you need help," he breathed, his lips rubbing mine as he talked. I shuddered as visions of his hard body against mine under the water flashed through my mind.

He rubbed my back under my shirt. I hadn't bothered to put a bra on after I changed from work clothes. I tried to clear the haze from my brain to think, but Billy overwhelmed my senses. And my defenses wandered off yonder somewhere. As they usually did when it came to him.

I put my hand on the side of his face. Light beard bristles under my hand. His jaw clenched. His lips parted. His eyes were dark and lusty. His bad-boy lock of hair fell across his forehead. I moved it back and it followed my hand right back again. I smiled.

"I had to try. I thought it would do that," I mused.

"I need you, Belle."

I took the bread pudding out of the oven, locked the back door, took Billy's hand and led him up the stairs. My bedroom was loft-style, overlooked the living room and fireplace below and a large triangular window opposite. We had a large spa shower and soaking tub installed when the house was built.

I closed the door behind us and switched on a series of indirect lights. The lighting was muted and relaxing. This room only contained the shower, sink, and soaking tub. An adjacent room had a toilet and bidet.

"That's what I call a shower," Billy said, looking at the big glass-walled shower.

My hands slipped under his t-shirt and over his heated skin as I pushed it over his head. He pulled mine off and stopped to look at my breasts. He caressed the heavy globes and rubbed his thumbs on my nipples. I gasped.

I unbuttoned his jeans, slid the zipper down and shoved his jeans down his hips. His cock flopped out, hard and heavy. I slid my baggy shorts down and stood before him naked. He finished removing his clothes and looked me over before pulling me against him.

"You don't know how many times I fantasized about this. Feeling your body against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed my nipples on his chest. He cupped my ass and pulled me into him.

"You feel so good, Billy." I trembled under his touch. His hot hard body against mine.

There was a variety of shower heads and jets installed for any kind of water experience one could want. I chose the oversize rain shower and the warm water poured over our bodies.

Billy tipped his head back and opened his mouth. The water slicked his hair back to the black luster of onyx. I smiled that his bad-boy lock was finally tamed. I let the water wash through my hair and stream down my body.

"This is like playing in the rain," he finally said, grinning. He looked like a boy that was relishing a cool summer shower.

I drizzled shampoo in my hand and began to rub my fingers through his hair. I lathered and massaged and heard his low moan.

"Nice isn't it?"

"I've never had anyone wash my hair before. It's great."

I massaged up the back of his neck to the base of his head. I rubbed circles on his temples with my thumbs. His moans were louder. I tipped his head back under the water and tiny bubbles and water ran rivulets down his body. I watched them run down his chest, over his belly, and create a river off the tip of his cock.

It was hard and extended from his body. His balls were tight at the base and they dripped what water took the path around the base of his cock.

"Like what you see?" I jumped slightly, getting caught ogling his body.

"I do."

He had shampoo in his hand and stepped behind me. "Belle, these are just what I'd expect from you. Your underlying sweetness." I smiled knowing he found the pink bow tattoos under the curve of my ass at the top of each thigh.

His strong fingers mimicked what I had done to him and drove me crazy. I purred and I mewed.

"If you don't stop doing that I'm going to fuck you right here in this shower. You're driving me crazy."

His cock bumped my lower back. I reached behind me and took his hard shaft in my hand. I heard a vibrating growl. I turned and let the water rinse my hair. I dripped body wash into the palm of my hand while I watched him watching the drips. Lather and bubbles flowed out of my hands.

I began on his chest, circling my hands on the black fur. It wasn't thick, but just the perfect amount, I teased his hard black nipples and he swallowed hard. I soaped down his belly and took his cock in my hand, the other cupped his full balls.

Soapy slick hands covered my tits. He palmed my nipples harder and I sucked in a breath through my teeth. I held his shaft and palmed the head of his cock and felt his reaction as his fingers flexed into my firm tits.

His eyes were as dark as the stormy sea, lips slightly parted. His fingers dance between my legs teasing my lips and clit. I wrapped my fingers tightly around his length and stroked. His eyes flared. I moved closer and his hands went to my tits. His cock slid between my swollen pussy lips and he stroked in, abrading my clit with every pass.

We kissed and I fucked his mouth with my tongue while his cock rhythmically rubbed my clit. He squeezed my ass and held me tight against him, thrusting. I moaned in his mouth, my body tensed, and everything went black but for the fireworks going off. His cock pulsed between my pussy lips and the heat of his seed was thick and slowly trickled down my legs.

"If I'm your bad boy, you're my bad girl, Belle." his hands on each side of my face. "I respected your wants, but let it be known I won't be done until I have you beneath me and my cock is buried deep in your body."

Only after he left and I crawled into bed did I let myself think about what happened. I had a few dates since my husband died, but if the truth were known, I haven't had a man in my bed since him. It had all been a game between Billy and me and I guess I never thought it would go further, so I never considered what to do with him- or how far I wanted to go.

He dropped in last evening and his maleness was so overwhelming it wasn't until we were in the shower, naked together, that I realized what I had done. I had to have time to think about him being in my bed. Being here in the morning. Sharing the bathroom with him. I had another week until I saw him again and I had to decide what I wanted and what I needed and if he was included.

I had a fitful sleep and woke up cranky and tired, but by the end of the day, I was flying high because everything new was very well received and they were even asking for some things to be put on the regular menu rotation.

The next day was my neighborhood shopping plaza gig. The manager of the grocery store, which was the one I shopped at, was usually there when I opened my window.

"Hey Larry, how's it going?" I propped the menu board up and went in and popped out the window.

"You have some new things! Not that I don't love what you always have-"

"I get it, Lar, no worries. It's always good to change things up eh?"

"Shoo-fly! I think I'll try one of your egg rolls and some of that southern red coleslaw. I love that stuff."

Larry wasn't from the south originally but had immersed himself in our food and culture. He was one of my favorite people.

I handed out his food. "Great to see you again, Larry. I'll see you on my next time I have to fill up my buggy," I said, laughing.

"Belle, I was wondering." He looked around to make sure no one was behind him. "Would you be interested in going out with me?"

"I think I would be, yes." I wondered if this would be another date I'd regret.

"Hi Belle," Billy appeared at my window near the end of my day at the factory. I leaned out the window.

"Did you lose weight?" His face looked thin and tired. Like really tired. "What's going on?"

"Overtime. Every day. I'm beat."

"You look like it."

"I don't have overtime Friday. Can I see you, Belle?"

I hated seeing how beat he was. "Sorry I can't Friday, Billy." And I hated how disappointed he looked, but I had already made plans with Larry, and to be honest, it was because of Billy.

"Sure, okay. Maybe another time?" I nodded.

He left the window without ordering.

Friday evening came and because the Georgia heat didn't let up in the evening, I chose a summer dress. Larry mentioned a restaurant I hadn't been to in a long time. Great food and was quiet for conversation.

I put my earrings on and looked in the mirror. I liked Larry but I never thought of him as more than a friend. I don't know why I said I would go out on this date with him. Well yes, yes I did know exactly why. Billy. I thought seeing someone else, spending time with another man would get Billy off my mind.

Billy is just a walking candy bar of buttery potent masculinity, covered in sexual attraction disguised as chocolate. Just to suck you in. I know once I get past the chocolate coating, he'll be just another guy. But damn, licking my way through sure would be fun.

There was a children's carnival set up in the parking lot and we wandered through after we ate. The Ferris wheel glowed lighting up the night sky. Littles screamed on the teacup ride. The midway was all about the senses. The bright lights on the food trailers blinked and vied for attention. The smells changed as you walked the midway too, from popcorn to sausage and onions, to french fries, to the sugary pink cotton candy. I couldn't resist that and walked with a big pile of pink fluff in front of my face and sticky fingers.

It was a fun evening with Larry. I haven't laughed that much since I don't know when. I even got the giggles at one point that wasn't even encouraged by alcohol. I may not have found the love of my life, but I, sure enough, found a good friend that I'd love to spend more time with.

Tomorrow would have been the plaza but they canceled because of the carnival which gave me a rare chance to sleep in.

"What in tarnation is Billy doing sleeping in my hammock," I groused to no one while I filled up the coffee pot with water. I got it going and went outside.

"What in the ever-lovin' hell are you doing in my hammock?"

His boots were parked next to the hammock and his fingers were laced on his stomach.

"I might ask where you have been."

"Sleeping!" I hissed. "What are you doing here anyhow!"

"I was going to help you today since I had a day off work, but you must have the day off too."

"Yes, and-"

"You got my coffee yet?" he interrupted.

I stomped back into the house. As much as one can stomp in sleep shorts and matching t and big white crew socks. I brought the pot and two mugs to the picnic table.

"I'm not serving you."

He sat up, a leg on each side, and stretched his arms over his head, and yawned. Easily swinging his leg over he meandered over to the picnic table. Only Billy could show grace getting out of a hammock, I bellyached. He came up behind me, took the mug out of my hands, and set it on the table, put a finger under my chin, tipped my head back and kissed me.

"Mmmm, you taste like cotton candy and coffee." He sat across from me, bumping his knees into mine. "Cotton candy from the carnival?" I nodded, not giving anything up. "You must have been there with someone." He frowned before picking up his coffee and taking a drink.

The way he looked at me made me feel like a butterfly pinned to a board. "I was there yes. I had a date." His eyes flared.

"So if you're dating, then you'd go out with me?"

"Yes... Well, no." I nervously tapped my nails on the mug. "I guess, sure."

"Yes. No. I guess. Doesn't exactly make me feel wanted, honey."

I actually saw a flash of hurt. I thought I was a fling for him and I was taking it much more seriously than him. But now I began to wonder.

I poured coffee I didn't want into my mug. "I didn't think we had that kind of a relationship."

"What kind of relationship do we have?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'm really not sure."

"Do you normally have your male friends over, have them naked in the shower, and get them off?"

I flinched at his words and a hint of anger. "Of course not. I thought we were just having some fun. I mean I'm fifty-two, you're what, thirty. I guess I thought it was just a fling."

He toyed with his coffee mug for a moment. "You thought I was doing all this," he waved his arm towards the food truck, "because you're just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am to me?"

"I really don't know. We never discussed it, and I thought... Because of the age thing..."

"Fuck the age thing!" he shouted, pounding the table. Now he was angry. "I wouldn't want to spend so much time with anyone I thought of just for a little hanky panky. And besides," he leaned forward so his face was in front of mine, "If you were a fling to me, I would have had you in my bed by now and been done with you." His eyes indicated that was guaranteed.