Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Of senior & junior wives-to-be.
5.3k words
4.54
4.7k
4
1

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This chapter was written in collaboration with my online life-partner PixieHoff. We have a lot of fun bouncing story ideas between us. In this chapter we feature (1) Fetisha and her Indian accomplices appearing at their extradition hearing at The Old Bailey and (2) Intimate scenes with the part of Emily played by PixieHoff and the part of Sansa played by EvieUKNE. We hope that you, our dear reader, will enjoy it as much as we do.)

Two weeks later, Emily receives a call from Detective Inspector Sally Forth. She says that Fetisha and her Indian accomplices are to appear for their Extradition Hearing at the Central Criminal Court of England and Wales, i.e. The Old Bailey, close to the junction of Old Bailey and Limeburner Lane. The Hearing is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. Emily asks if she and I may attend and she replies that she will save two seats for us, advising that we arrive around 10:30 am, in time to go through security and find courtroom number eight.

Fortunately, we rose early enough to have showered, dressed and taken breakfast. Inika offers to take us in the older BMW iX3 and a few minutes later we are in the car watching the new garage door roll down, and as if by magic, the new entrance gates open for us and we are on our way. We look back to see the garage door is already closed and the new gates are closing.

We arrive in good time to be met by Sally Forth and Penny Farthing who take us to our seats in courtroom eight. Sally tells us that Extradition is the formal process where one country asks another to return a person in order to stand trial or to serve a sentence. Under multilateral conventions and bilateral extradition treaties the UK has extradition relations with over 100 territories around the world, India became one of those territories in 1992.

The case is to be heard by Judge Baroness Helena Detroye QC, everyone stands at the bailiff's bidding, bows are exchanged and we sit down. The Judge asks the leaders of the prosecution and defence teams if they are ready to proceed and on receiving affirmative responses asks the bailiff to read the charges. The defendants and defence team stand while the same charges are read out as in the magistrates court. On being asked how they plead, each defendant replies: "Not Guilty".

The lead prosecutor says that the case is straightforward because the defendants were apprehended while the crimes were in the process of being committed, indeed the auction of Ms X had reached a milestone £500,000 bid just as the police started to take control. He continues: "We will produce substantial evidence, video and audio recordings to prove that the defendants are guilty of the crimes as charged.

The lead defender consults with his colleagues and on unanimous nodding of heads says: "The defence rests your ladyship."

The Judge asks a number of questions: to ensure the provisions of the laws regarding extradition and deportation are satisfied and there are no factors barring an extradition or an order being made. The court is adjourned for 15 minutes, during which Sally thinks she may be consulting Indian law to double check that India, particularly the capital state of Delhi, no longer has the death penalty.

When the Judge returns, she bangs her gavel and says: "The defence has offered nothing in evidence, against the charges of most grave crimes committed by Indian nationals in the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. On there being no legal bar, this court makes two orders. The first is that the defendants are to be deported from the United Kingdom expeditiously. The second is that the application for the extradition of the defendants to the authorities in Delhi, India, is hereby granted. The deportation order is to ensure that the defendants, whatever the result of their trial, will never again be able to enter the United Kingdom and the extradition order is to ensure that they face Indian justice. Take them down!"

Emily takes the opportunity to look at Fetisha until she catches her eye. Her unspoken message is clear, she is the lowest form of womankind and took on someone far beyond her own limited intelligence. What Fetisha doesn't know is that Emily is travelling to Delhi and, with my total support, will testify at her trial to make sure the evil bitch pays for her crimes.

In the UK, the Home Secretary must order extradition within 2 months, otherwise the persons concerned may apply to be discharged. However, the Home Secretary wastes no time with such a high profile case. Both the extradition and the deportation orders are made, by a female ethnic Indian Home Secretary, within a week. Fetisha will leave the UK in handcuffs, never to return! Sally and Penny are delighted to learn that Emily will testify at Fetisha's trial in Delhi.

On the drive home we are in excellent spirits and our thoughts turn to our upcoming wedding and honeymoon. Our hen night is set for Sunday the 17th of October at the White House (Chelsea Exclusives), starting at 8:30 p.m. thus leaving plenty of time for us to recover before our wedding on Wednesday the 20th. Our Indian House 'last chance for non-exclusive sex' party, without alcohol, will be on the evening before the wedding. We all fly to Delhi on Friday the 22nd of October for our honeymoon, which is likely to be extended due to the trial and the opportunity to develop international relationships for Chelsea Exclusives.

At tea, I take Lali aside to ask her to arrange a private supper at 7:30 p.m. for Emily and myself in our suite and leave a trolley bar for us in our suite. If we aren't there, to leave it in the corridor and it can be brought in when we are available. She smiles and says that we will have to be looked after by the servants, because she and all our sisters have a Chelsea Exclusives date tonight. But before going to prepare, she will give the necessary instructions. I thank her and I return to my seat while Lali goes to make the arrangements.

After we have taken tea, we retire to the privacy of our suite, ensured by my lovely antique porcelain 'Do not disturb' sign on the outer door handle and by locking the door securely so it cannot be opened from the corridor outside. We take our time kiss-stripping each other, smothering the newly uncovered skin with kisses, our favourite way to arouse each other; it works without fail, our mouths are welcomed by the sight of each other's sex glistening with her essence.

Going into the large walk-in shower, we thoroughly lather each other with shower gel, especially in those little nooks and crannies. The shower is turned on and giggling like teenagers, we rinse away the cleansing lather then turn off and step out of the shower. We spread bath towels on the floor and, lying on them, I guide Emily into position so that both of us have the delightful privilege of direct access to each other's treasure (69).

Our treasures are glistening like the melting drops of frost on a spider's web in the morning sun. Our intoxicating fragrance, mixed with the scent of the shower gel entices us to add the sense of taste to that of smell. Unable to resist, I go straight to the source and trail my tongue slowly, from Emily's entrance to the top of her delicious valley, scooping up her resupplied essence on the way. I'm simply addicted to her sweet tangy goo which combined with her fragrance fills me with delight. Meanwhile, I'm receiving the same treatment and my body responds accordingly with an increase in both my core temperature and essence production.

Turning to Emily's pleasure I softly and repeatedly flick the tip of her button with my tongue in order to draw her out. It draws a whimper of pleasure from her which delights me further, only to hear myself whimpering for the same reason. We are like identical twins behaving and reacting identically, of course we aren't identical because she's white and I'm brown. On it peeping out further, I close my lips around her button and start pulse sucking on it, adding the occasional tongue flicks to enhance her pleasure. She moans her pleasure and, seconds later, I do in response to her beautifully stimulating ministrations. The temperature and pressure in our cores is rising, not to mention an increased supply of essence.

Taking a turn down Emily's happy valley, harvesting her essence with my tongue on the way, I climb out of her happy valley onto the sensitive plane of her perineum. Emily's fragrance changes from the intoxicating moisture laden air to a more rarified atmosphere with barely detectable hints of musk. I kiss my way across the plane, drawing appreciative whimpers from her, but her essence remains safely inside my mouth. At the far end of the plane, the colour and texture of her skin changes as the wonderful image of her very own black hole comes into sight and an invisible force, like gravity but so much more interesting, pulls me in towards the centre.

My route to the centre is a reducing circular spiral. Her fragrance now has a greater percentage of musk, but it is still my beloved's fragrance and therefore very precious to me. As the spirals get smaller and the centre is nearer, like an aircraft delivering a huge bucket of water to dowse a forest fire, I pick my moment carefully then open my mouth and using my tongue, release my precious load of her essence reinforced with my saliva, to coat the centre of her dark hole with the sticky lubrication. The load delivered, I pull away slightly to witness the spectacular phenomenon of her glistening rosebud beckoning me.

There is no alternative, the admixture of sight, smell and temptation to further pleasure, join into an irresistible force and gently, lovingly, but with purpose, I probe her rosebud, gently tapping as if asking to be admitted. Little by little, I increase the force of my probing tongue until her rosebud responds to my 'open sesame' and the tip of my tongue enters her. The atmosphere closes in again and is heavy with musk, my heart is so full of love for my Emily I press my tongue into her as far as it will go and my face is flat against her lovely bottom. She whimpers and I, having become so absorbed in her pleasure, am surprised to hear myself whimper in response to the same wonderful therapy from Emily.

The inevitable happens and, mirrored by Emily, I proceed to tongue-fuck her dark hole. While doing so, my forefinger locates her button and anchors itself into position with the help of my thumb inside her Temple of Venus. The scene is set, an invisible director calls action and we simultaneously tongue fuck each other's dark hole and softly massage her button. What follows is both instant and miraculous; our voices join together in our own rendition of Delibes' Duet of the Flower Sellers' while the temperature and pressure in both our cores rises quickly. All this is accompanied by our duet moving from a soft piano to a louder forte.

The increased sensations bring so much pleasure that both of us desire more, the tempo is increased making the temperature and pressure rise further and faster. The need for ecstasy becomes overwhelming, so the tempo is increased again and again until the temperature and pressure are so high that it feels the pressure must be released or there will be an explosion. Happily, like a pressure cooker, our bodies have their own pressure release valve... but there is an explosion of the senses! It is like a huge wave crashing onto a sandy beach and breaking into millions upon millions of tiny bubbles of pleasure. The spread of the wave is instantaneous, the pleasurable feeling engulfs us, screaming, in our own pleasure.

My pelvic floor muscles cramp, trying to grip both thumb and tongue and what feels like a flooding stream expels my sticky gooey essence, coating anything in its way, in my case it is my mouth and surrounding skin. As the wave subsides, we lick each other as clean as we can the holding the precious gift in our mouths, Emily turns to lie face to face beside me. We hold each other in a loving embrace and descending from ecstasy, we lose ourselves in the deepest of french kisses where our precious gifts are mixed by our tongues before being swallowed in emphasis of our ONEness.

We lie together for some time, just enjoying our wonderful intimacy. Eventually, we rise and go back into the shower to get cleaned up. Neither of us has a Chelsea Exclusives date, so I tell her about our private supper and we decide to 'stay in' together and pretend that Emily is the client and I am the escort that she has booked.

I choose to wear a Naintara Bajaj draped saree gown:

https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/10/10401094/bdsmlr-10401094-zWUIQBtq4Z.jpeg

It is basically a maroon evening gown designed to have the appearance, but not the bulk or the weight, of a traditional saree. I accessorise in black: 4 inch heels, lace bra and g-string.

Emily chooses to wear a white linen dress with black lace-topped hold-up stockings and heels:

https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/09/799300/bdsmlr-799300-59ngkm2kXb.jpg

Emily brushes out my dark hair, which I decide to wear long & unrestrained, then she fixes my makeup in the Indian style, with lots of emphasis on my brows, eyelids and lashes. I decide to wear no jewellery, apart from my engagement ring and matching platinum watch. As a finishing touch I apply a dab of Louis Vuitton's Étoile Filante eau de parfum. It is based on the osmanthus flower and balanced with fruity peach notes, grasse jasmine and magnolia and applied to the inside of each wrist (for me) and to each side of my neck and just under my throat (for Emily). My hair, makeup and fragrance completed, I do the same for Emily.

At 7:00 p.m. there is a knock at the door, which I answer. It is two of the servants with the drinks trolley. I smile and ask them to bring it in and place it in front of the pull-down spare bed from the wall. Nicely in position, they inform me that supper will be brought up at 7:30 p.m. as requested. I thank them with a smile and they leave, closing the door behind them.

When the Hostess trolley is wheeled in, the leaves are opened to form a table and two chairs placed in position. Emily sits and while one serves our drinks, the other servant lays the table and serves our supper. They take their leave with our thanks and after I see them out, our landmark date begins.

"Ah, Sansa," Emily looks up and smiles: "how delightful you look. Please sit and make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you Emily," I say warmly: "if I may use your name, how kind of you to say so." I sit where indicated.

Emily replies: "You may. Cheers!" She lifts her glass of white wine to mine.

I raise my glass and touch it to hers replying: "Cheers, here's to a lovely evening!"

As we eat, Emily puts her leg out to move her stockinged toe under the hem of my saree gown, gently stroking up and down my calf, each time sliding slowly a little higher until she is caressing my inner thigh with her foot.

Her footwork is having a profoundly stimulating effect on me. I smile softly enjoying her touch and move my leg to respond in kind: "The light supper is a good choice, do you visit London often?"

"Every now and then," she says adding emphatically: "and I like to enjoy my evenings!"

She slides her foot up and down my inner thigh, the stockings making a frisson as they rub: "Is that acceptable, Sansa? The private room hides us from the vulgar view of others."

"mmm" I purr: "I love it! What a good idea, evenings can be such a delight!" I whisper: "This evening seems full of promise."

"Now Sansa, before we go to My bedroom," Emily says: "I have a requirement of you, if you cannot accept it, I shall pay the full fee and we shall end the date. If you can, we shall continue." She looks directly into my eyes.

Tilting my head, I smile: "Please ask Emily, I hope to be able to fulfil your every wish!"

Emily smiles but manages to convey that she has something important to say: "You are to go to My bathroom. You are to remove whatever knickers you are wearing. Having taken them off, you are to run a finger down your cleft so that it becomes coated in your essence then, you are to come back to me. You will hand me your knickers and give me the finger to lick. Do you understand?"

I stifle a giggle and smile: "What an absolutely delicious request, one with which I am more than happy to comply. Would you like me to do it now?"

Emily nods: "I would indeed."

I smile, nod, put my napkin on the table then rise: "Please excuse me Emily, I will be right back."

A few minutes later, I return from her bathroom reflecting on the apparent change of ownership.

Emily smiles "Good girl."

I smile as I approach the table, sit down and replace my napkin smiling: "Mission accomplished." I hold out my crumpled g-string in my clenched fist, the hand I used to collect the sample of my essence.

She accepts the tiny bundle with a smile: "Now for the finger, darling."

Emily opens her lips and I hold out my hand for her, extending the essence covered forefinger for her pleasure. She sucks on it, looking at me: "Delightful," she says with a smile: "I do like an Indian!"

I meet her gaze with a smile and she says: "Shall we go to My bedroom?"

Having followed her lead in rising, I nod smiling, reflecting briefly how much I'm enjoying myself: "By all means."

I follow her as Emily leads the way: "How does it feel to walk without your knickers, Sansa?"

I giggle a little excitedly: "Absolutely delicious, so long as nothing untoward occurs."

Emily's hands caress my bottom through my saree gown: "Good, well here we are."

I just love being groped, even in a public place, my button is tingling deliciously. I continue to follow and enter 'her' bedroom: "A lovely room Emily, such a good choice."

She smiles: "Nothing but the best. Now, I think the agency told you I have a peculiar taste for raceplay. I gather that is okay with you?"

I smile demurely, telling the truth, loving Emily more & more: "It is Emily, in fact raceplay can be very... ahem... stimulating for me."

Emily says: "Well let me test that. Were I to call you a brown dot head slut, how would that make you feel?"

Sansa giggles: "I'm not completely sure about the meaning of 'dot head' but know it's a disparaging term used to describe a Hindu, so it works. The term 'brown slut' also works but for me the term 'paki' is by far the most insulting to an Indian Hindu because Pakistan is almost never on good relations with India, and vice-versa. The other dimension, perhaps the most debasing of all is the suggestion that there is no difference between a Pakistani Muslim and an Indian Hindi. To call me a 'paki slut' or a 'paki whore' gives me a delicious feeling of debasement that I feel in my button as a tingle."

She responds: "Good, little paki whore, now strip while I change." She goes to the bathroom while I feel the tingling in the clitoris.

"mmm thank you Miss Emily." Obediently, feeling the frisson of the moment, I take off my saree gown, folding it carefully and placing it over the arm of the couch, forgetting for a moment that in leaning forward without knickers I am putting my charms on display. Unhooking my bra, it joins the gown on the couch. Finally, my heels join them but on the floor beneath. My body feels so alive and my unthinking addressing her as Miss Emily makes my button tingle with delight.

She emerges a few minutes later in different garb thus:

https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photos/2021/10/799300/bdsmlr-799300-qiCZooznT2.jpg

She looks at me: "Well don't you look delicious, paki slut, get on your hands and knees and crawl to me."

Smiling, delighted to be debased so beautifully, I nod and on my hands & knees crawl over to Miss Emily as if she has real control over me, which adds considerably to my delight.

"Don't you feel" she asks: "that brown paki sluts like you belong on their hands and knees before an Aryan goddess like me?"

12