Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
The 'Last Night' party.
4.1k words
4.25
2k
4
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(CAUTION: This chapter was written in collaboration with my online senior fiancée PixieHoff and contains racial insults, such debasement is sexually very pleasing for most of the Indian escorts. We have a lot of fun bouncing story ideas between us. We hope that you, our dear reader, will enjoy it as much as we do.)

It is the evening of Tuesday the 19th of October, the evening before our quadruple wedding at the Old Chelsea Town Hall. Emily decides that I should say thank you to my family in style, giving each of the six Indian ladies a last chance to be intimate with me, in any way they choose. It will allow for the exploration of every kink and for the six to enjoy each other too.

That afternoon I had walked to the Beautician's on the King's Road where I first met Samantha, an attractive woman in her late twenties, who has been giving me IPL treatments every three weeks or so to permanently give me a hairless bikini line. I've had seven treatments so am using the eighth for a final 'mop-up'. Sam had introduced me to the Chelsea Exclusives escort agency, where the household, except for our six servants, work as escorts.

The treatment went very well and we chatted happily about the Hen party at the White House, where Sam lives with 20 other ladies of Chelsea Exclusives. Her advice is that there is no hair to be seen but if any should reappear, which she expects not to happen, just make another appointment with her. We take our leave of each other with a kiss during which, Sam gives me a teasing grope to remind me of our encounter at the hen party.

Back at home, preparations for tonight's nightwear party in our suite, exclusively for the four couples getting married the next day, are well advanced. The studio bed that pulls out and down from the wall, is down and made up ready to be used for extensive sexual activity, so close by the bed is a trolley piled high with bed linen, large bath towels and hand towels. Under the big bay windows is a bar trolley, although it is well stocked with low alcohol and zero alcohol drinks as we all want to enjoy a hangover-free wedding day. Around the studio bed is a three quarter circle of six comfortable chairs for those not currently involved in the 'game', so that they may observe the couple that are.

Because the floor covering is a thick pile carpet, my large antique backgammon set, a painted wooden box with the playing area on the outside, has been emptied and placed upside down in the middle of a vacant space where all eight of us could sit in a circle around it. The counters have been removed but the two dice and shaker are retained for our game.

After dinner we retire to our rooms to get into our nightwear, being a sex party everyone wants to look their sexiest and some ensembles are quite racy. Emily are I decide to wear a matching red see-through babydoll nightie & g-string set. At 7:30 p.m. our sisters start arriving and after only a short time we are all assembled and look very yummy in our attire. The net curtains at the bay windows are closed but with the River Thames between us and other buildings, we aren't overlooked. Emily and I serve the drinks, all are variations of the popular Indian drink called Lassi, traditionally a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes fruit. The sweet and mango lassis are like milkshakes and both varieties are available in quantity on the trolley bar.

We chat generally at first, enjoying our drinks until inevitably, the chat turns to the hen party at the White House the previous Sunday. Blushes and giggles are the main reactions to the memories because all of us received similar attentions but undoubtedly I seem to have received the most attention. Sooni asks why there is a backgammon board in the middle of the floor and Emily answers that we'll be using it for a game we will be playing, that forms the structure of the evening. With everyone's focus now on the backgammon board Emily invites us all to sit in a circle around it, while I go to the trolley bar to retrieve the empty wine bottle.

Lali & Piti, Sooni & Riya, Inika & Javi and Emily & myself form the circle and, I place the bottle on the backgammon board saying that the bottle won't spin on the thick pile of the carpet. There are murmurs of understanding from our six visitors and I hear two or three mentions of 'spin the bottle'.

Emily explains that the 'game' is loosely based on 'spin the bottle' but the two dice & shaker are available to decide who makes the first spin. The object of the game is for every one of the seven Indian ladies present, to sexually enjoy each one of the other six present. Emily will be cuckqueaning, i.e. denying herself and deriving pleasure from just watching. Once the dice have decided who is to be the first spinner, her fiancée doesn't sit in the spinning circle, because she will enjoy exclusive sex with her, hopefully, for the rest of their lives. Finally, anyone who has partnered the spinner previously during the game, also doesn't sit in the spinning circle. This means that the spinning circle will decrease until only the spinner and one other are in the spinning circle and there is no need to spin the bottle.

Because the spinner is as yet undetermined, all seven of us remain in the circle. Each in turn throws the two dice, Piti gets two sixes, a higher score than anyone else and becomes the first spinner. Her fiancée, Lili leaves the spinning circle. Piti spins the bottle and we all watch carefully as it slows down and eventually stops to point at me.

Emily says that the first couple is Piti and me and that as Piti was the spinner and I the pointee, then Piti gets to choose the sexual activity to take place and to decide whether to be the 'top' or the 'bottom' in the activity.

Piti varies the process and addresses me directly: "So, Miss Sansa, am I to understand that you are now the junior fiancée to Miss Emily? She looks so cute in her knickers, and is the only one among us needing no bra."

"Yes Piti," I answer: "There isn't and never was, a need to address me as Miss. I am indeed her junior fiancée and as ever we are all family to each other."

Piti continues, coming to the point: "So I understand, former Boss lady. I am told you are now, like me, a paki whore and slut, I love you for being able to admit that, and want to take you as you need."

"It may sound odd but yes, I am unable to think of a more debasing word for an indian hindu," I explain: "I am indeed your sister paki whore and slut."

Piti smiles: "I love that, slutty Sansa, I want your knickers off so we can all see that cunt. You don't mind me calling your precious treasure a cunt, do you? After all, my sister, like me you are a whore for hire."

I stand and insert my thumbs in the waistband of my g-string, push it down over my bottom then after let it pool at my feet, I step out of it and spread my legs for any to view my treasure: "Thank you Piti, I love you for the same reason and am happy to confess my status as junior fiancée, I will happily agree to whatever you desire in this game."

Piti scrutinises my treasure and declares: "Such a pretty cunt, what is it my 'bottom' sister, tell us all, let us hear your debasement from your own lips."

"I hope I am a pretty cunt," I answer simply: "the sum of my usefulness being my three holes, I sell my body for the use of others, so I am a nothing but a slutty paki whore."

Piti smiles: "Good girl, Sansa, we all love you and all willingly work to give you the best experience Chelsea Escorts has ever offered, a truly personalised service just for you and your needs."

Turning to Emily, Piti says: "Emily, be a good girl and bring us that bowl. She drank all the lassi you gave her?"

Piti thanks Emily for the confirmation that I have drunk all the lassi given to me. Emily brings the bowl and a large towel which she puts in the centre of the circle, next to the backgammon board. Turning to me Piti says: "Sansa, I want you to squat over that bowl, I noticed you seemed to be uneasy, do you need to pee? If so, you are to squat and empty your bladder into the bowl in front of us all. Thank you for the bowl, Emily."

I nod: "Yes, my darling sister Piti, your observation is accurate, I do need to pee."

Piti smiles: "Good girl, so squat and show us how a lowly paki whore pees in public, no privacy for you here paki slut!"

I squat over the bowl, holding my dress to my chest with my left hand and using my right hand to help direct the flow. I empty myself into the bowl and feel instant relief. My pee is a nice healthy golden yellow.

Piti says: "Good girl. Now your senior wife-to-be can clean you up for us, Emily, go to it!"

Emily licks me clean, removing the evidence of my arousal and stimulating my clitoris as she does.

Emily reflects that licking her junior bride's pee-soaked lips is such a turn on, I smelt and tasted of what I had just done, as well as of my cream. She could hardly get enough, licking and licking until, not only her tongue and lips, but her whole face seemed coated with my juices.

I'm really turned on by my fiancée's intimate attentions, my core temperature rises in response and a little smile forms on my face. I think that it brings a whole new magic to pee play and that I might easily succumb to yet another delicious addiction from my Emily's hands, or to be exact from her mouth and tongue.

Emily could see Piti smiling, and her face came close as she sniffed at her. She said: "I think that is one of the most intimate and loving things a fiancée can do for her bride to be, I love your smelling of her most intimate scents."

I respond: "Sullied as I was, until my senior bride did me the extraordinary honour of applying her cleansing tongue to me. It is a memory that I will treasure forever!"

Piti playfully kisses my lips and says she is delighted to have a small share in our intimacy and wonders what else Emily's naughty bride might be persuaded to do.

Emily looks up at me and playfully, but determinedly, pushes at my stiff clitoris, sucking on it. Piti pulls me up onto my feet, which were parted so my legs remain open. Piti begins to lick down the crack of my cheeks, a delicious sensation which makes me moan in pleasure. I wasn't even aware that my legs were still open, but in the light of Piti's tongue approaching my rosebud, I ensure they stay open for her until required otherwise.

Lali, Soooni & Javi, overcome by the sight of my orgiastic situation, approach me smiling. They each kiss me in turn and then Lali & Sooni kiss their way from just under my earlobes, slowly and sensually down my neck to my breasts. They each take one of my breasts, close their lips tightly onto my nipples and start to suck. I am getting quite the send-off from my loving sisters. In the meantime, Piti's ministrations to my rosebud, have sent a delicious tingle direct to my button. Coincidentally, my button is being expertly sucked and flicked by Javi, who has taken Emily's position. My body feels so alive and my core heat rises exponentially.

My essence is beginning to leak down my thighs, but Javi is alert to the potential crisis of any of my essence going to waste and, laps it up like the professional she is. It is as though my body is covered by all my sisters, wanting me. Emily's gift to them, and to me, was to let them use me with their love, but also the abandonment that they and I desire and need!

Piti's tongue is in my most private place, both my breasts are being sucked and played with, and my precious treasure is now being plundered by Javi. To any witnesses, this sexy paki whore being taken by another group of whores would know that I am willingly there to be used. But my Emily, watching and tingling, can see and feel the love that ignited this fire.

I feel the most wonderful sensory overload as the Indian banquet proceeds. There are tongues everywhere. Lali and Sooni are still sucking my nipples, Javi alternates with Inika serving my button and plundering my essence, while Piti's tongue seems intent on breaking through the defensive shield of my rosebud. Riya joins the fun and engages with my mouth, our tongues performing a sexy dance. The heat and pressure inside me has skyrocketed and my cry of release is muffled by Riya's kiss. I feel my flooding river pass through me like never before and, I feel myself spasm repeatedly at exactly the right moment so that my essence is squirted out for Javi or Inika's delight, I'm not paying attention to who does what, but immerse myself bathing in the ecstasy they have created in me.

Emily watches her bride being devoured by our sisters, added a whole new meaning to the phrase: 'Indian take out'. She delights that my precious treasure is open to all, I have become what I want and need, a debased cunt, used for the delight of others. Those breasts that she had lavished with love and attention had become 'paki whore tits', and I, her adored slutty paki whore, will accept any client that pays enough for me and I am given to 'look after', doing whatever that client wants. To Emily, I am the perfect symbol of an escort, and that she, my senior wife in less than a day, has effectively pimped me out, just adds to the glorious sensory overload for us both. Her hand has strayed to her own knickers, where she tingles deliciously.

I moan again and again into Riya's mouth, an aftershock hits me unexpectedly and I delight in another orgasm, not as intense as the first, but still very satisfying. The ladies continue their ministrations and, still in sensory overload, another but weaker aftershock hits me and I emit another stifled cry. It is all just too wonderful and I completely feel that I have become the debased creature I so desire to be. I certainly am tingling everywhere and hope that my debasement is part of it. I adore my Emily and my sisters so much and with that thought, my knees begin to buckle under me.

Emily sees me falling to my knees and, with Piti, they guide me safely so that I am laid on my back on the floor, a quivering wet mess of a thoroughly debased but very happy paki whore. Emily takes my hand in hers as each of our the sisters come and use my face to wipe their soaking pussies on, and after they have done that, each of them giggles happily as they piss on me. Javi giggles and tells me, completely understanding my needs, seals my debasement by telling me that I am a 'piss slut' who needs to "open her mouth". Lost in the erotic fire devouring me, I obey, and the youngest, the lowest of the low, pisses into my face and manages to direct her stream into my mouth. For all to see, I welcome her golden essence, swallowing as much as I can. My debasement is made complete and it seems to all that I have managed the impossible, yet another orgasm.

Emily gazes into my eyes with amazement, I smile back thoroughly sated, my face alive with lust and love. All the ladies applaud me and tell me that I am the 'best of the best' and that there is no escort on the books of Chelsea Exclusives, not even the ones who had experience of low-life brothels, who could beat me in sexiness and a willingness to be debased. I don't disagree! Emily tells me: "Well done my precious one, you are the best slutty paki whore ever that was." The others cheer, it being their view too and my heart almost bursts with love and happiness.

I smile and with my heart rate and breathing returning to normal manage to rasp: "Thank you my darlings, all of you, for that amazingly wonderful experience. It is unique in my short adult life and I hope I can be instrumental so that you can all achieve the same exquisite pleasure tonight."

Emily and all my sisters assure me that I can indeed, and then handing me over to Riya who, to our delight, leads me to the shower and washes me clean ready for the next spin of the bottle. As I'm led away, I turn to my Emily smiling: "Thank you too my precious, I love and adore you and can't wait until tomorrow."

"So, Riya," Emily asks: "this time you have won - what will you decide?"

"Like Sansa," Riya giggles: "my all-time favourite for intimacy and mutual pleasure is the rightly famous 'Position 69', so that is what I choose!"

Piti smiles: "Well, let us get ourselves naked for our sisters to see." She strips out of her bra and knickers and wiggles her big paki brown arse for all to see: "Now it is your turn!" she challenges.

Always up for a new challenge, Riya grins pulling down her g-string and follows Piti's lead by wiggling her brown paki arse.

Piti lies on the floor, opening her legs and beckoning Riya to lie where she will have access to her wetness and she to Riya's: "Let us show our sisters how real paki sluts can act!"

Riya pulls off her babydoll and responds to Piti's beckoning finger. She pauses a moment to look down in admiration of her naked paki beauty and with almost indecent relish takes up position, carefully supporting her weight on her forearms and knees so that she doesn't lie directly on Piti's body, with which she intends to be very intimate and totally indecent.

Piti grabs Riya's slutty, but sexy brown arse, and moves up so her tongue can lick along Riya's slit. The slut is already dripping, it is clear she has been touching herself. Piti presses her lips onto Riya's clit and begins to lick it hard, thinking that this is no time for finesse. She wants Riya and will take her, with that she slips three fingers in to stretch her.

"Bingo!" Riya giggles in response, trailing her fingers along Piti's happy valley, coating them with her essence, holding them up to check they are glistening. Riya inhales her fragrance: "Oh my Piti, you smell divine. Now for my second sample..." Riya giggles and makes a show of sensuously sucking her fingers: "mmm delicious but I need more, so much more!" With that she lowers her face and trails her tongue where her fingers had been, just enjoying the intimacy between two slutty paki whores.

Piti presses through Riya's sticky wetness, she gasps, Piti blows onto Riya's clit as she licks, which prompts her to fresh thrusts, deeper, harder and faster, moaning on Riya's stiffening clitoris. Piti's tongue licks and flicks her clit as her fingers ravage her, making her squelch, so the whole room can hear how wet she is.

"Let battle commence." Riya giggles. She moans in pleasure as Piti's touch becomes firmer, more irresistible and more stimulatory. Her body quivers in absolute delight, her wetness being quickly vacuumed up by Piti. Reaching the end of her happy valley, Riya licks her way to the peak of Piti's button which she wraps safely between her lips and then flicks it repeatedly with the tip of her tongue. As a flourish, Riya collects some more of Piti's essence and curling two fingers inserts them into her inner sanctum.

Piti's body responds ecstatically to Riya's ministrations, she sucks harder on her clitoris, and then, pulling out for a moment, Piti tucks her thumb under her fingers to make the full-scale invasion with - yes, her fist, stretching even that whorish paki cunt to take it all in. Piti could hear the sharp intake of breath from the others - and Riya, and sinks her fist in right up to her wrist, filling the little slut as she sucks hard on her clitoris.

Riya whimpers at the bold decisive stroke. She might have drawn the first big strike but, her fingers quickly find Piti's special spot and massages it gently at first but quickly increasing the tempo and pressure with every few strokes. Simultaneously, now Piti's button is drawn out, Riya switches from tongue-flicking the tip to pulse-sucking on it and increasing the tempo and suction quickly matches the massage strokes of her special place.

As Riya stimulated Piti's G-spot, she could feel the pressure build in her, and the tingles shoot through to her core as Riya licks her clit, so, thrusting deep and hard, Piti bites her clitoris and, even as she does that, two fingers of her left hand tease her dark paki hole as the prelude to an invasion. Piti thrusts two fingers into Riya's most private, but very wet, hole, exposing it for all to see, she opens her fingers wide inside to massage her special place.

12