Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Agnetha.
5.1k words
4.77
4.6k
4
2

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Alisa receives a call from Michelle, her 'house manager', that has accepted responsibility for her house and collecting the rent money (recommended by a valuer to be a fair rent), then paying it to Alisa. She tells her that all twenty ladies have paid their rent, in advance, for the first month and are currently moving in. Alisa tells her that I have agreed to respond positively to the requests for her to provide an elite service but that she, as the manager, has stipulated that she join me at the dinner with each of my dates. Michelle says that it is very good news.

Alisa adds that the 4 delightful Indian ladies working for me have expressed a wish to try out working as escorts. She asks that all the ladies of the agency assemble as soon as is conveniently possible, so they can meet with the newcomers and answer their questions. Alisa stresses that she and I love these ladies and desire them to be integrated in a friendly and welcoming manner. Michelle says that she understands and will get back to her as soon as it can be arranged.

Some time after lunch Alisa takes me to our suite and tells me that I have a date tonight. I feel a tingle in my button and say that it was faster than expected. She giggles and reminds me that she had told me that there is a queue for my 'company'. She tells me that my date is a beautiful 40-something woman from Sweden, named Agnetha. She makes frequent business trips to London and always contacts Chelsea Exclusives to arrange an escort.

Alisa tells me that she requires me to engage completely with her and provide whatever sexual services she requires. I am absolutely thrilled to be prostituting myself under her control. The elite service attracts a higher hourly rate and I am contracted to provide 8 hours of elite service. Alina says that she will accompany me to dinner with Agnetha and leave when dinner ends. Finally, she asks if I have any questions and I can only think of asking the time that the date commences. She tells me the latest arrangement is to meet for cocktails in the Amaranto Bar of the Four Seasons Hotel at Park Lane at 7:30 p.m.

Lali & Piti knock at the door of the master suite and Alisa calls 'coming!'. She tells me that she will help me prepare for my first date. The first thing is to choose what I will wear. She surprises me by going to open the door and admitting Lali & Piti who enter carrying shopping bags from a well-known west end store. She tells me that it is a present from her for my first professional date and takes from the bag being held open by Lali, a beautiful evening gown.

It is a figure hugging royal blue floor-length dress featuring a V-neck/V-back and from the hips it flares to a trumpet/mermaid design. Were it not for the tulle lace embroidered sleeves to the elbow and décolletage it would be strapless. It is set off by a beautiful tulle lace overskirt. From the other bag is produced a matching tulle lace embroidered wrap, a matching sequined royal blue pair of 4 inch open toe stilletto heels with cross-over ankle straps and a sequined clutch bag.

I gasp with delight and tell my Alisa, as I embrace her, that I adore my present. Lali & Piti choose my underwear, a virginal white sheer bra and g-string set and bring them out with big smiles. I laugh and say that choosing what to wear usually takes much longer. Alisa tells me that Lali & Piti are going to give me a royal spa treatment while she will be downstairs.

Lali & Piti start to undress me, but I'm not expecting their delicious approach to the task. First Lali, from behind embraces me, well to be more exact cups my breasts and presses herself firmly against me. Suitably 'grounded' Piti kisses me passionately and lifts the hem of my dress slipping her hand inside my skimpy thong. I melt into the kiss and, very obligingly, hold up the hem of my dress for Piti. I am quickly aroused by her expert touch as she trails a finger down and then up again between my lips drawing a soft purr of pleasure from me. She does it again but with her tongue and we purr in unison.

Every time feels like it is the first time, but even though I'm expecting it, I gasp in pleasure when her lips close around my button and somehow my hands, with a will of their own, lovingly hold her head. I moan happily when her fingers enter me, she quickly finds my spot and gently massages it. In no time at all she brings me to orgasm and my audible responses confirm it. They swap places and Lali does much the same with a couple of personal flourishes. They keep changing places until I'm exhausted and beg them to stop.

My body continues to tingle as they undress me, then lead me to the waiting spa bath and help me get into the wonderful warmth of the fragrant water that engulfs me. They kneel either side of the bath and wash me tenderly as if they are washing a baby. There are lots of kisses but no further sexual stimulation. The washing complete, the spa facility is turned on and a jasmine fragranced bath wash added to the water and a little more hot water added to bring up the temperature again.

They ask me how I feel about my first professional date and I'm surprised to be able to say that I'm looking forward to it very much. They press me about 'going professional' and I realise they are asking how I feel about prostituting myself. I reply that Alisa enjoyed her career once she specialised with only female clients and I fully embrace following her lead. I ask if they are concerned with taking the same path and they reply that if it is good enough for Alisa and me, then it is more than good enough for them.

When they have thoroughly dried me and brushed out my hair, they lead me still naked, to the massage table and I lie down on my back. They replace the scented candles and I notice how well my IPL treatments are working, they compliment me on my loss of hair, that's not a compliment I was anticipating! One at each end of the table they pour some oil on their hands and then start my massage. It is a heavenly feeling and they massage me everywhere and somehow while it is wonderful, I am so relaxed that their gentle but firm touch feels lovely but doesn't arouse me even though there is no part of me left unmassaged. They turn me over to lie on my front and the job is completed. I am so relaxed that they need to help me off the couch and dress me in a lovely fluffy white towelling dressing gown with matching slippers then take me downstairs for tea.

I sit beside my Alisa and enjoy a long embrace and kiss, while our tongues dance a delicate little minuet. She asks how I feel and I tell her that I feel wonderful, that Lali and Piti's ministrations have given me such a feeling of serenity that I am looking forward to tonight. I whisper in her ear that I am looking forward to both pleasing my date and my loving fiancée and madame. We giggle and Piti serves me with a cup of red bush tea.

Our four ladies tell me that they hope that they will soon be doing the same. Alisa assures them that they will. It sends a little thrill through me as I feel her in control of all of us, but me in particular. We linger chatting for some time but with the absence of any sexual activity, so as to maintain my dryness and serenity makes me feel so special. The time arrives for my final preparations and Alisa takes me to our suite, accompanied by Lali and Piti.

Seated at my dressing table, Lali's lovely exotic fragrance surrounds me as she does my eye makeup, my eyes have never looked so beautiful. She does my lips and then puts the lipstick into my new sequined clutch bag while I admire her handiwork. Alisa and I tell her she is a true artist. I sit next to Alisa on the couch while Lali gives me a manicure and Piti a pedicure, they use the same eye catching royal blue nail varnish. When the varnish has dried, one finger/toe on each hand/foot is highlighted with pretty little gold stars. I feel so special, but that's the whole idea!

Standing, my dressing gown is removed and Lali & Piti put on my bra & g-string respectively. Alisa says that I look good enough to eat and I reply that I thought the eating was supposed to be my job! My joke is greeted with laughter. Next I am helped to put on my lovely new dress and shoes. Standing in front of the long mirror I'm delighted. I look and feel like a film star ready for the red carpet on my opening night. Alisa stands beside me in an elegant evening dress in matching royal blue, featuring a V neckline and skirt that flares from the hips into multiple glorious folds. Wearing my wrap draped over my elbows and carrying my clutch bag, i am ready and I have my Alisa with me.

In the car, I tell Alisa and Sooni that this is my first time in a Rolls-Royce. While Sooni restrains herself and simply smiles, Alisa laughs and tells me that I'm amazing, first I am surprised to find a pristine Rolls-Royce Phantom in my garage and now I say that even on learning that I own one, I haven't at least sat in it. I respond with a cheeky grin saying that she has kept me rather busy.

As Sooni drives us away, our ladies wave us off and Riya closes and locks the garage door. Alisa suggests that it be replaced with a more substantial remote controlled security door. I think it a good idea and ask Sooni to look into having it replaced and having remote controlled decorative wrought iron entry gates installed as well.

During the drive to the Four Seasons Hotel, Alisa receives a call from Michelle and puts it on speaker so I can also hear. Michelle says that all 20 of Alisa's ladies invite us and my four ladies to join them at the house at 11:00 to discuss their work and answer any questions. They also look forward to getting to know them socially as well as new sisters. Alisa thanks her and, at my nodding agreement, accepts the invitation.

On arrival, Sooni parks in the space that she had specially arranged for us and the Phantom looks right at home parked outside the swanky 5 star hotel. She helps us out of the car and having asked her to wait, arm-in-arm we make our entrance. We are delighted to notice the turning heads and admiring glances as the footman shows us the way to the Amaranto Bar which we enter, on time, at 7:30 p.m. We are conducted to Agnetha, a stunningly beautiful blonde, who stands to meet us. She and Alisa embrace and kiss each other's cheeks and then I am introduced and receive the same embrace and kisses.

As we sit, Agnetha asks Alisa how she comes to know such a beautiful young woman. Alisa simply lifts my left hand to show her my engagement ring alongside her own ring. Drinks are ordered, I choose a pina colado mocktail because I want to enjoy every moment and be able to remember everything. Alisa asks for the alcoholic version and Agneta orders the same. Agnetha is a remarkable woman and I thoroughly enjoy her warm engaging company as we exchange little insights about ourselves and Alisa listens happily.

We are told that our table is ready and taking my arm as we follow the waiter, she asks if I enjoy seafood and I tell her that I adore it. As we scan the menu, Agnetha recommends the Scandinavian open sandwich called smørrebrød in Demark, smørbrød in Norway and smörgås in Sweden. It consists of one piece of buttered bread, usually whole-grain. It can be topped with many things but her favourite is shrimps (known in the UK as prawns). It is complemented by some parsley, cold salad, thinly sliced cucumber and tomato slices, all on the same slice of bread.

I listen intently, enjoying her accent and description of the open sandwich. When the waiter takes our orders, Alisa orders it and smiling I ask for the same, Agnetha does so too, having recommended it to us. Drinks are ordered and when I opt for grape juice, Alisa confirms that I am 18 years old but like herself, likes to retain her faculties. Agnetha smiles and whispers that she was planning to get me drunk and having her way with me. I whisper in return that in spite of staying sober, I hope she does the latter and several times. We giggle like conspirators and she congratulates Alisa on her fiancée... me!

When all is cleared away, we chat happily and Agnetha often touches me affectionately, each time I smile to her and put my hand gently on hers. She seems to be a warm, sensual woman and I look forward to being alone with her. Alisa smiles approvingly to me, probably thinking that I'm acting a part, after all it's just business... I take pause to wonder if that's really how it is.

The dessert trolley arrives and being on the other side of the table, she uses the moment to touch my thigh and, still looking at the delicious desserts, I put my hand under the tablecloth to caress her hand. Alisa chooses profiteroles and, while I choose a creme brûlée, she squeezes my thigh gently then chooses the same as me. After desserts we take coffee and with several hours ahead of me, I accept the standard caffeinated variety to help me stay alert to her signals so that I may respond appropriately.

It feels really odd when I, as part of another couple, escort Alisa to the reception area to say our good nights. I know that when we go to Agnetha's room, Alisa will collect Sooni and they will wait for me in the comfort of the Amaranto Bar. Hugs are given and kisses to the cheeks are exchanged and Alisa walks out of the hotel. Arm-in-arm Agnetha leads me to the lift where, because of security cameras we just talk about the meal, we are taken to her floor and she takes me to her suite.

Once inside, Agnetha takes me in her arms and kisses me passionately as if we are lovers. I welcome her tongue into my mouth and suck on it gently, we both sigh softly and enjoy each other's taste & fragrance. She leads me by the hand into her lounge where we sit on the couch and she surprises me by asking what I like to do most and I reply simply that I want to give her pleasure above anything.

She stands and taking my hand indicates that she wants me to stand as well. She tells me that she adores my dress but wants to take it off, I kiss her and turn so she can unzip it and then she peels it off me like a banana skin until it is over my hips and it falls to pool at my feet. Agnetha gasps when she sees my sheer white bra and g-string which hide nothing. I'm pleased that my pubic hair is becoming less noticeable. Standing back to admire me she asks me to turn for her, which of course I do.

She tells me that she is delighted. In my dress I look like an angel, but take off the dress and I become an irresistible temptress. I smile into her beautiful blue eyes and ask how I may please her. Her response is to embrace me and pull my flimsy triangle to one side and caress my lips and finds that I am aroused. With her fingers sliding slowly, gently, up and down between my lips she kisses me and asks if I truly desire her and I tell her that I do. Agnetha says that I am remarkable in every good sense of the word and desires me above all.

I am thrilled by Agnetha's declaration, attracted by her beauty and aroused by her sensual intimate touching. She asks if I am enjoying her attentions and I tell that I am enjoying them very much and long to give her the same lovely attentions. She smiles, kisses me, then tells me that we have all night. First she desires to worship at my beautiful young temple. Her words are music to my ears but I am surprised when she kneels between my open legs and licks where her finger trailed before.

I have no idea why, because her face between my legs predicts it, but my body quivers as if surprised, when her sweet lips close around my button and her tongue gently flicks the end of it repeatedly. I purr in sweet pleasure with my button tingling, but feel as if I'm losing my balance. She helps to provide support by inserting three curled fingers inside me and quickly finds my special spot, which she massages gently to the accompaniment of my sighs, purrs and moans. I've heard the term 'knee-trembler' before and wonder if this is what it means. Either way it is delicious and I don't want it to stop, ever!

Agnetha increases the tempo of her attentions and I involuntarily signal my increasing pleasure by the rising volume of my moans. An engulfing warmth suffuses my sex and rises like a pressure cooker, the steam unable to escape due to the weights holding it down. She increases the tempo and depth of stimulations to my button and spot and I emit a series of long low moans. I feel the pressure rising and know it will be sufficient to raise the weights very soon. I'm literally totally in her hands and she knows it.

Seconds later the inevitable happens, the weights rise and steam gushes out through the valve. The millions of tiny droplets in the steam are a wonderful analogy of what is happening in me, each droplet bringing a second of delight and there being millions of them, it is pure ecstasy. I scream my pleasure as if announcing it to the whole world, well at least to the neighbouring suites! Agnetha holds me lovingly as I enjoy my orgasm. I realise we are still standing and she is licking me to collect every drop of my essence which, thankfully, she shares with me in the sweetest of french kisses.

Agnetha folds a bath towel and puts it on the couch for me to sit on and still fully clothed, she sits close beside me and wraps her arms around me in a loving embrace. As if reading my mind, she tells me that she has never experienced such a loving and sensuous professional relationship before. I love how she expresses herself, the sentiment could easily have ended up as an insult. I look into her eyes, smile and we are lost in another long and intimate kiss.

After about an hour on the couch in Agnetha's embrace, she still clothed and me naked. I say that I need to pee and she asks if I would consider giving her a golden shower. I ask if she truly wants it and she says it will please her beyond words. I can see in her eyes that she wants it, so I ask if she would like me to undress her. She nods and looks like she is going to cry, so I sit down again and embrace her lovingly. She explains that it is her dirtiest but most secret fetish and that I am the first person she has ever asked.

I explain that golden showers are a well-known fetish enjoyed by many with some drinking the pee as it emerges. I add that I think she has honoured me with her trust. I kiss her and tell her that I will fulfil her fantasy with her. She looks up at me and asks if I will let her drink from me. I nod with a smile and take her hand and she stands. I ask if I may undress her and she says that she would like it very much. Garment by garment I undress her, kissing sensuously any part of her body newly exposed. The naked Agnetha is every bit as beautiful as the elegantly dressed Agnetha, and I tell her so.

We walk hand-in-hand to the bathroom, where she lies in the bath and my mind's eye I see the painting 'Ophelia' by Sir John Everett Millais. Nevertheless, this lovely engaging lady desires a service, in good faith, from her escort and I join her in the bath. I squat over her mouth so she can drink as much or as little as she pleases. I ask her to tap me with her fingers when she has drunk enough.

She nods her understanding with a smile and really needing to pee, I only need to release a little and not force it out. She clamps her lips around my cleft, taps my leg and I begin, trying not to overwhelm her with a torrent. I think I can hear her swallows synchronised with the movements of her mouth. After about 15 seconds, she taps me and having expelled quite a lot, I'm able to stop the flow.

She breaks contact and says that this is what she really desired and not a golden shower, her wish is to be as intimate as it is possible to be. She asks me to empty myself into her and re-applies her lips. Rather self-consciously, I completely empty my bladder and she drinks every drop, then licks me dry. When she rises smiling and fulfilled from the bath, there isn't a drop of my pee to be seen.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers
12