Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Amanda.
5.2k words
4.77
3.8k
5
2

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

As we all breakfast together, Lali describes their collective previous experience: "We had to live and work in a squalid portable building unit doing 15 minute tricks. We were available, without notice, at any time of the day. There was only a curtain separating each of the six dirty single mattresses and we occupied four of them. Each of us was only 5 feet from the next girl. Exhaustion was the only way to sleep. We received very low pay and were replaced after a year of hell by fresh younger girls. Goodness only knows how many men used each of us during that year".

Piti says: "We all agreed for Lali to speak for us, to show the contrast with our positive experiences on our first professional dates for Chelsea Exclusives. We were all rather apprehensive, but also fortified by the knowledge that Belle had a positive first experience and that our clients would always be female, the difference was stark. We all had pleasant, interesting and even considerate clients. The intimacy was enjoyable for us all. In no way do any of us feel diminished, demeaned or cheap. What is more, Alisa is honest about her 35% commission and the pay is beyond our dreams. On our first dates for Chelsea Exclusives alone, we will each be able to buy our fiancée her engagement ring!"

Alisa thanks them for their honesty: "Reminding yourselves of such a terrible time could not have been easy. But now for the nicer news; all four of your clients expressed total satisfaction with you and with your performance. They each also told me that she would like you personally to be her escort when she is in London. Congratulations on making that very good start. Would you like dates for tonight?"

There is no hesitation, they each say that they would and thereby become regular escorts for Chelsea Exclusives. Alisa hands an envelope containing details of our dates tonight to all five of us. For the four ladies it also contains their pay so that they can get their engagement rings.

The front doorbell rings and Sooni, expecting it to be the Electric Garage Doors & Entrance Gates Company, answers it. She is right and informs me. While Lali & Piti clean up after breakfast, Alisa, Riya and I join Sooni outside.

Sooni opens the garage door and the two men measure up for a substantial remote controlled garage door. They also measure up for a pair of remote controlled decorative wrought iron entry gates at the end of the drive, to fill the only gap in the 2 metre high boundary wall. We choose a simple, but substantial, design of roll-up garage door with remotes to be kept by the two drivers and a passcode switch inside the front doors of the house. For the gates we choose a pattern we both like agreeing not to have any gold or silver highlights. The design includes an intercom to the house and a secure postbox. The price seeming fair, we place the orders.

In the lounge I open my envelope to discover that my date is a beautiful lady in her late forties, named Amanda. She is an Australian businesswoman. She has previously enjoyed the company of ladies from Chelsea Exclusives and has become a regular client, making an appointment every three months. Amanda likes to be in charge so, she prefers ladies with a more submissive nature. The arrangement is to meet in the Rosebery Lounge at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge at 7:30 p.m.

Quite soon we are all together in the lounge. My ladies excitedly ask if they may take some time off to visit the jewellers to purchase the engagement rings for their partners (that they had previously chosen but were unable to buy). I shake my head trying to look sad: "No, my dearest ladies you may not take time off, because I want you, as part of your duties, to take me to see your engagement rings!" I smile and they realise that I was just joking.

Sooni & Riya go to get the cars out of the garage and then lock it. The rest of us follow. Sooni drives Alisa and me in the Phantom and Riya drives Lali & Piti in the BMW. On the way Sooni tells us that Rolls-Royce are about to launch their first electric vehicle, it is to be named the Silent Shadow. She adds that she has telephoned Rolls-Royce at 30, Millbank (between Vauxhall Bridge and Lambeth Bridge) and been told that they have just started talking to prospective buyers. I thank her and ask that she make a morning appointment for Alisa, herself, Riya and I to go and register our interest. Seeing the Phantom should persuade them of my viability as a potential buyer.

Arriving at the jewellers I am impressed to find that they have parking reserved for their patrons. We go to the door and, on the four ladies being recognised, we are admitted. The ring is produced for inspection and once again they love it. Lali asks if she may see the same ring with a larger diamond and two further rings are produced. The first is a quarter carat diamond costing £1,000 and the second is a third of a carat diamond costing £1,700. The ladies choose the smaller because they can afford it.

I ask the ladies to excuse my interference and ask what price could the rings be if six are purchased. He thinks for a moment and he says he can give a 25% discount on either of the two larger sizes, making the smaller £750 and the larger £1, 275. I produce my special debit card and he says that if they are purchased on that card he can give a further 10% discount, i.e. £675 on the smaller and £1,147.50 on the larger. The ladies change their minds and opt for the larger diamond. Alisa and I smile.

I take off my ring and show the engraving to him and he says that he can do the same for the 6 identical rings at no extra charge. The ladies are ecstatic and give the details for their partner's ring while their left ring finger is sized. While the rings are being engraved, we are each served with a cappuccino coffee accompanied by an amaretto biscuit. Alisa tells them that we received the same service on buying our engagement rings. The engraved rings arrive, are inspected and approved. I make the payment and each ring is boxed and put safely into their handbags.

Outside I ask Sooni & Riya to take us to what they consider to be the best Indian restaurant in London. There is no hesitation, they say that Veeraswamy's is, in their opinion, the best but being just off Regent Street, parking is very difficult. The solution is simple, we put the cars safely in the garage at home and use a pair of taxis. On the way home Alisa asks me in a whisper how much money I will actually accept from each lady. I simply answer that they wanted to pay £500, so that is what I will accept. Alisa laughs smiling broadly: "I thought as much!"

We enjoy a wonderful celebratory meal together where each lady has her engagement ring placed on her left ring finger by her fiancée. I say: "We are all officially engaged now, did I hear somewhere that Indian families take a long time to organise their weddings, perhaps you should get started soon".

We all laugh. Alisa & I feel so happy when we are invited to join them in a triple wedding, because, after all, we are family. We of course accept. Alisa notices the time and suggests we should return home to prepare for our dates, which we do.

After giving extra time to cleaning my teeth and gargling with mouth-wash, Alisa checks my breath is fresh, I thank her and to be sure, I leave a pack of fresh-mints on the bed to go into my bag. Recalling the phrase 'likes to be in charge' from my briefing note for the date, I choose a set of matching sheer white bra and g-string. I smile at my choice and wonder how the great lady will react when she sees my slutty underwear.

Scanning my rack of dresses, I pause at a full-length beaded biscotti evening dress with flutter detailing by Adrianna Papell. I haven't worn it before and decide to wear it for my date. It features a V neckline that hides almost all of the cleavage and a deep V neckline at the back for a classic look. There is a four centimetre waistband comprising four bands where the tulle overskirt begins. It has a back zip fastening for a secure fit and features short flutter sleeves matching the overskirt. There is also a matching tulle wrap.

I select a pair of white shoes and a white sequinned clutch bag. Now ready for my shower, I undress and join my Alisa in the shower, she looks so beautiful with the shower spray running down her gorgeous body. She could easily be the model for a master sculptor. As she sees me enter the shower she smiles and opens her legs invitingly. I place a folded bathmat between her legs and take up my rightful position kneeling on it, so that her treasure is invitingly within reach of my tongue.

Cupping the cheeks of her bottom, I adore my fiancée with my tongue as the shower water runs off her sex and onto my face. There is nowhere in the world that I would prefer to be. I wiggle my nose into her cleft and moving it up against her button, but still in her cleft, my tongue can sample her delights too. The sexy sounds from my darling indicate her approval and pleasure.

Unable to help myself, I move my lips to enclose her hooded button and tease the tip of it with my tongue. Inserting two curled fingers and, being in very familiar territory, I quickly locate the texture of her special spot and start to gently massage it. In the meantime, a visual inspection reveals that her button is peeping further out from under its hood as if to announce her arousal. I close my lips around it again and flick the tip repeatedly with my tongue. I am delighted when Alisa writhes and moans in response and holds my head to support herself.

In need of more signals that Alisa is enjoying my ministrations, I intensify the tempo and the pressure of them. Her body quivers and she moans louder. Delighted, I start pulse-sucking her button and shuddering, she cries her ecstasy. I enclose her entrance with my mouth and receive her gushes. Her taste delights me every time since the first time and, l adore how she holds my face firmly to her sex.

I stay in that position until she comes down and would stay much longer if she weren't lifting my head from her sex. Smiling with my mouth still carrying her essence, I stand and, with the spray from the shower raining down on us both, we engage in a divinely long french kiss during which we share my precious catch.

We wash each other thoroughly, particularly in those lovely intimate areas, then stepping out of the shower we take our time drying each other with lovely fluffy bath towels. Alisa takes my hand and leads me to the massage couch for my reward. She massages me everywhere but is careful not to arouse me, the object being to relax me and enhance my fragrance with essential oils. It works!

Looking at myself just wearing my sheer white bra & g-string set and skin-tone lace-toped hold-ups in the long mirror, I see myself in a way I never have before, a sexy lesbian escort, and I like it! Sitting at my dressing table, I brush out my hair and fix my make-up to be the femme-lesbian that I am for Amanda. I put on my pearl stud earrings, dress and shoes. Then wearing my wrap loosely draped behind me and supported only by my arms, I pick up my clutch bag and check it contains my breath mints, lippy and perfume. I take a final look in the mirror and happy with my look, I go down to the kitchen to enjoy a cup of Earl Grey tea.

At just after 7:00 p.m. with the garage & house securely locked and the burglar alarm turned on. Sooni drives us smoothly away in the Phantom. Fifteen minutes later the Phantom draws up outside the main entrance of the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge. A liveried commissionaire opens the door for us on the pavement side and we get out. As agreed, Sooni drives away to her date. At reception we ask for Amanda and a bell-hop is assigned to conduct us to her in the Rosebery Lounge.

Amanda stands to greet us and, having met Alisa before, gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She introduces me and she does the same, lingering long enough to whisper in my ear: "You are beautiful enough to eat... and I'm hungry!" We sit and she taps the seat beside her, I do as I'm bid without delay and she smiles broadly. Drinks are ordered, as usual mine is non-alcoholic. It turns out that Amanda is an American citizen in addition to being Australian. With her hand possessively on my thigh where anyone can see, she and Alisa make small talk until our drinks are finished and we take our leave while Alisa remains.

Amanda is a beautiful woman and her smile lights up a room. She tells me that we are dining in her balcony suite overlooking Hyde Park and, taking my hand she leads me there. The suite is so beautiful it takes my breath away and, when the door clicks shut behind us so does she. She embraces me and gives me a long tongue tingling kiss during which her tongue explores my mouth. I respond by sucking on her tongue. She pushes me back against the wall and, without warning, her hand reaches under my dress and under my flimsy sheer triangle. Without a word, she fucks me there and then.

She is a real force majeure! She finds my special place and massages it softly at first, until my body catches up and provides lubrication. Then with our mouths locked together, she increases the intensity until, I'm just the quivering & mumbling result of her onslaught. She withdraws her gooey hand from me and inhales my fragrance. She smiles and offers me her fingers, a little intimidated in case I do something wrong, I inhale my fragrance and start to lick her fingers clean. She laughs: "Hey, leave some for me!" I do as I'm told and she sucks my fingers, one by one, until they are clean.

Amanda embraces me and kisses me sweetly, like a lover. I won't deny that this beautiful woman has me confused. She takes me into the bathroom and lifts my dress to my breasts and asks/tells me to hold it there. I do and she lifts me onto the counter and buries her face in my sex. My confusion gives way to passion, as having licked me clean, her fingers enter me again, this time I'm delighted and run my fingers through her hair. She sucks my button while massaging my spot.

It doesn't take long before she causes an earthquake deep inside me, I cry my pleasure as she receives my essence a second time and, she continues until my aftershocks cease. She removes my gooey g-string and pressing it to her mouth sucks it almost clean. She puts it aside and using some wipes, cleans me thoroughly beaming big smiles up to me every few seconds. I can't help myself and start returning her smiles. I haven't much experience with sex but, what just happened was searingly hot.

Amanda washes my g-string in the basin: "Sorry Belle darling, you are so beautiful and, well it's been a while. Anyway, for dinner at least, it's commando for you, young lady!" We laugh and I realise just how much I'm enjoying her. She hangs my g-string, as if a trophy on display, then turns up the thermostat in the bathroom and I ask: "that was spectacular, have you done this before?" She admits that she has and tidying ourselves we go into her lounge.

There is a knock at the door and it opens to a male voice calling: "Room service". Amanda says to 'come in' and our dinner is brought in, already laid out for us, on a trolley table. Two chairs are brought to the table and the wheels locked. He asks if he may open the champagne and she nods. When finished, he takes his leave and Amanda locks the door so that it cannot be opened from outside.

She pours two glasses of champagne and we toast an excellent evening together. The first course is Chinese aromatic crispy duck with quinoa and hoisin sauce wrapped in a rice pancake. They are delicious and one of my favourites. Amanda is very trim and only eats one of her two rolls, I want to remain slender, so I follow her lead.

Amanda surprises me by asking if she is the first butch-lesbian that I've been with. I admit: "You are, and I must admit to being taken by surprise because you are so beautiful". She smiles, that smile, and asks if I enjoyed our little "knee-trembler".

I giggle at her humour and reply: "As a femme-lesbian, I enjoyed it very much once the initial shock had dissipated. In fact I'd go as far as saying that I'd enjoy a lot more of that. But it's my job to please you, not the other way round".

She tells me: "Oh darling, I enjoyed it very much too, particularly since it was your first time with a butch girl, however beautiful!" She laughs and I feel it is safe to laugh with her.

Amanda rises and comes round to my side of the trolley and pulls my chair out, with me still on it. Then pushing my legs apart she kneels between them and my only reaction is: "Yes please, pretty please!" She laughs and her head disappears under my dress from where she pulls my bottom to the edge of the chair. I'm totally available to her and it feels wonderful.

Her next move is to insert her thumb into my vagina, which surprisingly is already well lubricated. All she's done so far is to put head head up my dress... it's clearly enough to arouse me and I love that she can do that to me. It's no surprise to feel her lips engulf my button and her tongue start strumming the tip of it.

However, when she puts a finger inside my bottom and closes her thumb and finger together to hold me captive in a vice-like grip, I can't control myself. My orgasm is like a lightning strike in a thunderstorm. It shoots through me, touching everything, then as quickly as it came it goes leaving me a quivering and gooey mess. All I can say is: 'Wow!"

Fortunately, Amanda remains in place and applies herself diligently to collecting my gooey essence. Her hand comes out from under my dress and instinctively I put a serviette into it. It disappears under my dress and I can feel it being used to clean me 'down there'. When she emerges smiling broadly we embrace and, engage in a lovely long french kiss as my essence is shared with me. I'm beaming smiles on the outside and on the inside. She says that a sorbet is a nice way to clean the palate between courses, and I surrender to my need to laugh out loud, again and again and, again.

Amanda pushes my chair back into place then returns to her chair to produce two raspberry sorbets from the ice box. She smiles broadly as she hands me one and I just can't help sharing her sense of humour, and the sorbet. I say thank you for the sorbet and for her surprise visit which I enjoyed so much. She replies: "It was fun, wasn't it".

She asks me if I would like a main course of fresh salmon fillet, with the trimmings. I reply: "I'd love some but wouldn't be able to manage a full portion". She tells me that she feels the same so we agree, since it's here, we'll eat what we can. Accordingly, she passes me a plate of seared Scottish salmon served with green asparagus, baby carrots, herb new potatoes and lemon thyme cream sauce. It looks lovely, so we both enjoy a little of everything on our plate.

We finish our coffees and take to the comfort of the couch. Taking my hand in hers, she asks if I have ever been with a man. I could give her a simple 'No' answer but explain: "I was in a girls only boarding school since the age of 5. I have only recently left, having completed my school education and reached the age of 18. I have always found women attractive in a way that men wouldn't have a chance. Since meeting and falling in love with Alisa, I know that I am lesbian".

Amanda asks if I have ever used a dildo, or have one used on me. I tell her that I haven't but don't enquire about her reason for asking. We kiss and she helps me out of my dress and bra, leaving me naked except for my shoes and hold-up stockings. She tells me that I am very beautiful and is happy for me having found love. She asks if I know what a strap-on is and I say that I believe it to be a dildo on a harness, so that one woman can pleasure another. Sensing that she is leading the conversation in a certain direction, I try to help and tell her that I haven't even seen one.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12