Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Souhaïla.
6.4k words
4.72
2.4k
4
2

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers

On waking I see Alisa smiling and looking deep into my eyes and I can't help smiling in response. Our lips touch and I engage passionately with the true love of my life. There is no better way to start the day.

Alisa kisses my neck and I get that lovely warm tingly feeling. I cup her bottom in one hand pulling her even closer and tease her nearest nipple with the other. She purrs and trails kisses down my chest, up onto my breast then closes her lips around my engorged nipple. I purr my pleasure which escalates when she takes it in between her teeth and gently bites me. I arch my back, pushing my breast into her face.

Wrapping my legs around her, I press my wetness into her. Seconds later I feel her trail a finger between my lips, now enlarged by my darling's proximity and ministrations. I run my fingers through her hair while moaning softly. There's a reason that the clitoris is nicknamed 'button', it really does trigger the most wonderful sensations. I know, because that is where her attention is focussed.

She has the lightest and most sensual touch that I can't prevent myself from purring in pleasure, I couldn't If I wanted to. Like a submissive might use the safeword 'RED' to her Domme, I whisper the magic phrase '69 please' into her ear and suddenly, my vision is filled by her treasure. I couldn't be happier or more aroused and inhaling her wonderfully familiar fragrance, I feel that I'm exactly where I belong.

My first action is to add the sense of taste to those of sight and smell. I trail my tongue slowly between her lips, ensuring that the tip probes as far as it can. I delight in her familiar taste, as I always do. Alisa adds to my delight by moaning in pleasure, how I love that sound! Reaching her button always feels like the discovery of something very precious, like the holy grail. It's no wonder that I feel the need to protect it by closing my lips around it. It is so beautiful, I just have to burnish the tip, appropriately with the tip of my tongue. I am rewarded with her quiver and extended sigh of delight.

Life is so sweet sometimes and possibly the sweetest is in giving pleasure to the love of my life. With my mouth thus occupied, the way is clear for two of my fingers to curl and enter her vagina. Lighting is unnecessary because my fingers know exactly where to find the texture of her special place. They also know their function and immediately commence massaging it gently. Her body quivers in an immediate response followed by an extended moan of pleasure. Even my fingertips seem to tingle in delight!

Alisa hasn't been inactive while I've been busy, causing me to squirm to increase the pressure between my special spot and her fingers. At times our auditory emissions coincide in a very different form of the Hallelujah Chorus. Working together, as we always do, I follow Alisa's increases in tempo and pressure so that we both enjoy every moment of our lovemaking. As the flatness of the sea in a calm, is transformed by a breeze into ripples, then as the breeze strengthens, the ripples turn into waves of ever increasing size. So it is with our passion as the tempo and pressure is increased, a wave of pleasure deep in our bellies, gets ever larger and all-encompassing. As does the volume and frequency of our audible emissions.

Inevitably our ever increasing ministrations makes the wave crash into white water of millions upon millions of tiny bubbles of pleasure. The cumulative effect is pure ecstasy making us scream the ultimate pleasure of a clitoral orgasm with the body shaking orgasm from our special spots. Holding each other tightly, it is as if we levitate to gain an extraordinary panorama of our lives. On coming down, still permeated by delicious sensations, we continue cuddling each other for some time, in fact, until there is a knock at the door.

It is a smiling Lali and Piti with a cup of coffee for us. As they hand us each a cup, we compliment them on their lovely engagement rings. They sit on the bed and Piti tells us that they know a lovely lesbian couple, both born in the UK of Indian parents and in need of employment. They also both hold a UK driving licence. Their names are Inika and Javi. On learning of our need for assistants, I advise them of the starting pay and conditions which they consider very acceptable.

I remind Piti, and Lali, that I have given them the authority to recruit their assistants and say that if they are happy with the ladies, they are empowered to offer them the jobs. I ask if they might have a problem with our occupations and they giggle. Lali clarifies that they lived for a year with them, they were the other two of the six working in that awful portable office/store unit. We nod our understanding.

Lali tells us that Sooni has arrange an appointment for late morning at Rolls-Royce on Millbank. We finish our coffees, thanking Lali & Piti, and ask them to tell Sooni & Riya that we'll shower and dress then join them for breakfast. They leave us and we go to shower, with me carrying my bathmat to Alisa's amusement. My knees testify that the bathmat was indeed very useful and we emerge glowing from the bathroom to get dressed.

At breakfast, all our mobiles announce the arrival, every five minutes or so, of a text message from Michelle. The first two to go off are Alisa's and then mine. The message is a briefing for my date. Her name is Souhaïla, a muslim lady from Tunisia on the Mediterranean coast of North Africa.

She hasn't made contact with Chelsea Exclusives before, so all that is known about her is the obvious, i.e. she is a lesbian or is curious. She is also wealthy because of hiring our elite escort service and staying in the Crescent Pavilion Penthouse at The Berkeley hotel in Knightsbridge. She expects me at the usual time of 7:30 p.m. With so little information I look up the meaning of the name online, Souhaïla: a person with a certain shyness and therefore a propensity to hide their thoughts, even of an intimate nature. Not much the wiser I adopt a 'wait and see' approach.

By the time my four ladies have received their briefing, Sooni suggests that we get on our way to Millbank and goes to get the Phantom out of the garage ready to leave. In the meantime, Alisa, Riya and I finish our coffees then join Sooni in the car. The rush hour over, our journey doesn't take too long. On arrival, we are met with a smiling welcome by a Mr Jameson. We wait for Sooni & Riya to join us and then enter the impressive building.

We are told that the new Silent Shadow will be available in 2023, in 2 years time. I nod understanding that an EV model is a major undertaking. But when we are shown pictures of the ultimately customisable Rolls-Royce 103EX, I can't believe my eyes. I look at Alisa, Sooni & Riya and they all shake their heads. Mr Jameson says that Rolls-Royce call the minimalist design 'post opulent', I want to say that it is more like 'post design credibility' but hold my counsel.

Unfortunately the poor man asks if I like it. I ask if the Silent Shadow is likely to look like the Rolls-Royce 103EX and he tells me that currently it's so secret that even Rolls-Royce staff do not know. I decide to be honest with him and say that if the Rolls-Royce 103EX is too far removed from looking like a Rolls-Royce then I won't be interested. However, if the Silent Shadow were to look like a Rolls-Royce, then I would like to be informed so that I may reserve one, possibly two.

Asking about a used car similar to my own Phantom, Mr Jameson tells me that they have a high specification Phantom VIII that is only a year old and is priced at £334,950. He takes us to view it and having our questions answered, we are all suitably impressed. I point out that the price is very close to the on-the-road price of a brand new 2020 model and that £175,000 would be the most I will pay, given that he is unable to assure me that the new Silent Shadow even looks like a Rolls-Royce. He asks me to excuse him while he consults with his manager. I agree and we discuss the car in private.

Mr Jameson returns with a smile and says that his manager apologises about the lack of information on the new Silent Shadow. He adds that as an existing owner that wishes to upgrade to an electric Rolls-Royce, he would like to establish a new working relationship between us by agreeing to sell me the used Phantom VIII at a price of £175,000. This is an absolute surprise to me, because after all my online research I was prepared to pay £250,000.

Excusing myself, I huddle with Alisa, Sooni and Riya. Sooni & Riya say the car is in excellent condition and I should ask for a test-drive. Alisa says to ask about the guarantee. Turning back to Mr Jameson, I ask what guarantee is provided with the car. He proudly tells me, that a full 3 year parts and labour guarantee comes with their cars, whether new or used. The only difference with the guarantee for used cars is that the parts are guaranteed, but any replacement parts are subject to a small charge consistent with the wear and tear of usage.

Mr Jameson saves me asking for a test drive, by offering one. We accept and after filling out a form regarding insurance Sooni takes us for the test drive. The car is even better than our own Phantom VII and we all are very positive about it. I say that it will ease the worries of us all travelling at about the same time to meet our dates. The decision is made to buy the car. Sooni tells us that the odometer shows only 2,000 miles travelled since new, then reminds us that both Inika and Javi hold UK driving licences and turns off for an alternative return route to Millbank.

When we return, Mr Jameson comes out to greet us. I tell him that I wish to purchase the car so we return to his office to complete the paperwork. He asks me how I would like to pay and I produce my special debit card. He tells me that I am entitled to a further 10% off the agreed price, i.e. £157,500 and I nod with a smile. With all the paperwork completed, he hands me 2 sets of keys. Thanking him for his time, I rise followed by the others, and he escorts us back to our lovely looking Phantom VIII.

Sooni gives her keys to the Phantom VII to Riya and then receives the keys to 'Eight' (as I have christened it) from me. With Sooni opening the doors for us, Alisa and I get into 'Eight'. Sooni drives us away and Riya follows behind with 'Seven'. We travel a circuitous route home to Cheyne Walk taking in Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, then follow the River Thames home.

On our arrival back home, Lali & Piti inform me that Inika & Javi have accepted the job offers on the terms specified. I ask when they would like to start and am told that they planned to start packing their things as soon as the call ended. I ask if Sooni or Riya know where they live and on being told that they do, I ask Riya to take the BMW to collect them. In the meantime Lali & Piti, prepare a welcome lunch for our about-to-be enlarged family and I ask Sooni to open up what looks to be another double garage for me. She finds the key and opens it revealing a huge garage easily capable of storing several cars. For the time being 'Eight' is parked inside with 'Seven' alongside.

Riya returns with Inika, Javi and their precious few possessions. We welcome them warmly to their new home and family and they express their heartfelt thanks. They are lovely, seemingly well-bred young women, judging by their demeanour and nice manners. Lali & Piti have prepared a delicious welcome lunch for them and with the introductions completed, we ask and they agree to call us Alisa & Belle. Conversation flows freely and whispering to Piti sitting beside me, I ask how many more delightful lesbian couples they know that are in similar circumstances as Inika & Javi. She says that she knows of two more couples and asks if she may consult with her sisters later. I agree with a smile.

Alisa asks me to clarify cars & drivers, so I explain: "My car, the Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII a.k.a. 'Eight', will be driven by Sooni, who was employed to be my driver and I hope she will continue to be. Alisa's car, the Rolls-Royce Phantom VII, a.k.a. 'Seven' will be driven by Riya. Inika and Javi will temporarily share the driving of the BMW iX3 Premier Edition. I say temporarily because I intend to buy another as soon as may be arranged. This all means that we will have sufficient car space, when we all have a date".

Remembering the other garage, I ask Sooni to contact the Electric Garage Doors & Entrance Gates Company and ask them to visit again, to measure up and quote for a second roll-up garage door with remotes to be fitted to another garage building. She makes the call and confirms to me that they will call the next morning.

In the meantime, Lali & Piti help Inika and Javi with their things and take them upstairs to the servants quarters to select their room. They ask which room Lali & Piti chose and on being shown it, they choose it for their own. Putting their things on the bed, Lali & Piti show them their shared amenities, which are currently shared with no one else. They join us in the lounge and thank us from the bottom of their hearts for the opportunity to start a new life in safety. We tell them that we are very happy to have them looking after us.

In the lounge, the conversation turns to our triple wedding and honeymoon. Since same sex couples are unable to legally marry in India, we all agree on a civil wedding in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Lali reads from her phone: "There are 30 venues which have been licensed for civil ceremonies within the Borough. The most famous, worldwide, is the nearby Chelsea Old Town Hall. It is a graceful building, constructed in the early Edwardian era, which houses six licensed rooms".

We all agree that it suits our needs, but the question is when. Lali suggests Delhi and Agra as a wonderful venue for a honeymoon, adding that she would love to show us their ancestral homeland. I whisper to Alisa that we would be leaving Inika & Javi out and wonder whether she might offer them the chance to 'try-out' at Chelsea Exclusives, since they were with the others in that horrible makeshift brothel. Alisa agrees without hesitation. I ask Inika & Javi to serve afternoon tea for us and with big smiles they go to the kitchen.

I ask my four ladies how they would feel about a quadruple wedding and honeymoon, if Inika and Javi would like to be included. Alisa says that she intends to offer them the chance to 'try-out' at Chelsea Exclusives, giving them the chance to save up for their flights, etc. They are delighted with the proposal.

While Inika & Javi serve the tea and cakes, I nod to Lali who asks the question. Inika says that they would love to be part of our quadruple wedding but alas, cannot afford the honeymoon. Alisa tells them her plan and their eyes light up with delight that they can earn enough for their honeymoon. Alisa and I know that no one will be left out of anything due to insufficient funds.

Sooni suggests: "If our quadruple Wedding takes place in late October, we will enjoy the winter temperatures that equate to a British summer, so it will be more comfortable altogether! It also means that we will be there for Diwali, the Festival of Lights which in 2021 will be celebrated on Thursday the 4th of November".

Riya adds: "Diwali is the five-day Festival of Lights, celebrated by millions of Hindus, Sikhs and Jains across the world. Diwali, which for some also coincides with harvest and new year celebrations. Is a festival of new beginnings and the triumph of good over evil, and light over darkness".

Piti also adds: "The word Diwali comes from the Sanskrit word deepavali, meaning 'rows of lighted lamps'. Houses, shops and public places are decorated with small oil lamps called diyas. People also enjoy fireworks and sweets too, so it's a really popular festival for families.

Lali concludes: "Each religion marks different historical events and stories. Hindus celebrate the return of deities Rama and Sita to Ayodhya after their 14-year exile. They also celebrate the day Mother Goddess Durga destroyed a demon called Mahisha. Sikhs particularly celebrate the release from prison of the sixth guru Hargobind Singh in 1619. But Sikhs celebrated the festival before this date. In fact, the foundation stone of the Golden Temple at Amritsar, the most holy place in the Sikh world, was laid on Diwali in 1577. The founder of Jainism is Lord Mahavira. During Diwali, Jains celebrate the moment he reached a state called Moksha (nirvana, or eternal bliss)".

We decide that it isn't an opportunity to be missed, particularly since their ancestral home is in the Delhi area. We opt to travel at least a week before the end of October and can decide on our return date after the Diwali celebrations have concluded. My ladies suggest that we rent a large family house, with servants, so Alisa and I can really experience India. It would be a much more difficult and expensive undertaking from the luxury of an international hotel. Alisa and I exchange smiles and we toast our coming joint honeymoons with tea!

We also decide, on the following day, to visit the Office of the Registrar at Chelsea Old Town Hall. It is close enough for us to walk. Alisa calls Michelle to ask if she can arrange 'try-out' dates for Inika & Javi, ladies who have previously worked with my four ladies. Michelle says: "Thank goodness you called, I have 3 clients asking for a date tonight but every single lady is already booked. With these two extra ladies, I will be able to cover the third client myself. I will text the details to you immediately".

Alisa asks Inika & Javi if they would be willing to have their 'try-out' date tonight. They look at each other, smile & nod their agreement. Alisa asks if I mind going 'solo' and given the circumstances I reply that I am happy to oblige. Her phone pings the arrival of the two briefing texts. She says that she will brief Inika & Javi in the car. Lali & Piti take Inika & Javi with them so they can wear some of their nice clothes. Noticing the time, Alisa suggests we go to our rooms to prepare for our dates, which we do.

In the walk-in wardrobe, I choose my new online purchase. It is a Maya Bridesmaid, full length evening dress in taupe blush. The round neck delicate tonal sequinned top, transforms at the waistline where layers of tulle are added over the opaque pencil skirt to create a romantic effect. I lay it out on the bed together with a white lace bra and matching panty briefs. Gold strappy stiletto sandals, a gold sequinned clutch bag and a gold tulle shawl complete my outfit for tonight's date.

After a refreshing shower, I dry myself thoroughly then sit, in my bathrobe, at my dressing table to brush out my hair, fix my makeup and nail polish then let it dry properly. Sitting on the couch I read a magazine for an hour or so then get dressed in my new outfit. Looking in the mirror, I'm happy with my appearance and go down to the lounge to wait for the others. Our family now numbers 7 escorts and 1 former escort turned Madame.

All together in the lounge, I ask Inika, driving the BMW, to first drive to Javi's date and wait while Alisa ensures that Javi reaches her date safely. Then proceed to Inika's date where the car is to remain. I ask Riya, driving 'Seven', to drop-off Lali for her date and then proceed to her own date. Fiinally, I ask Sooni, driving 'Eight' to take Piti to her date and take me to my date, then proceed to her own date. I'm certain that each fully understands the arrangement and the need to keep their mobiles switched on in case their collection is delayed.

At just before 7:00 p.m. with the garage & house secured, Sooni drives us smoothly away in my 'Eight'. We drop off Piti for her date and then the Phantom draws up outside the main entrance of The Berkeley on Wilton Place in Knightsbridge. A liveried commissionaire opens the door for me and as I get out, I drape the shawl over my hair, as if wearing a sari. As agreed, Sooni drives away to her date. At reception I ask for Souhaïla and a bell-hop is assigned to conduct me to her in the Crescent Pavilion Penthouse.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
138 Followers
12