Belney the Supplicant Ch. 05

Story Info
Belney's initiation, and wecoming by the women.
4.8k words
4.83
2.6k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her stall, Belney was restless. She had been brought a bowl of nutty porridge with berries some time earlier by a Luh'Kaah who somehow seemed young to her as she bowed in supplication and surreptitiously studied his movements as he slipped her bowl through a gap under her gate. What made him seem young to her? His feet were smaller and less worn. his ankles and calves were maybe a bit slimmer. It was interesting to Belney that she was beginning to pick out differences among these little green men who looked so alike. He stepped lightly away and was gone. I guess the young ones don't stay and talk, she thought.

And so she was laying on her back and breathing evenly in a sort of meditation when the three visitors arrived. Belney rolled into her supplicant pose and watched them unlatch her stall. It was her little chief and two new goblins. Chief had a small gourd for her, so she rose and accepted it with eyes downcast. Their eyes met just briefly. She was beginning to know him, she realized. She drank. It was the familiar blend of sour herbs that she drank down and set the gourd between them. It was a stronger blend. She was aware of the freedom of using her hands. She wasn't sure what to do with them so she rested them in her lap.

He said four words in goblish then, which he repeated for her in human tongue,

Lay down on your back.

She did as she was told and closed her eyes, feeling them closing in toward her. At their touch her breath caught. The two younger goblins crouched over her were eagerly spreading an oil over her breasts and neck, her face and arms. Cuhiel started from her feet and spread up. He slid a finger along her wetness, smelling her pussy as she pushed up into his hand. This big filly wants it, he thought. She was going to get it, but not quite yet. He attached her long leather leash to her collar, and using it he instructed her back into supplicant pose so the two younger brothers could oil her back and her ass. He had meanwhile pulled her head in against his belly. with the other he opened her mouth and slipped two fingers in. He was enjoying how she breathed on his belly. He thought of putting his hardening cock in her mouth but he stopped.

The two younger glanced up at him. Their hardening poles were beginning to poke out, while they rubbed her.

Wait, he grunted in goblish.

Wait for later. Everyone will get their turn.

Their cocks drooped down in retreat as they exited the room.

Come slave, he said as he tied her wrists again behind her.

We go to great hall.

Belney noticed her head beginning to swim as they led her along these strange tunnels. The herb drink had been strong indeed. She was on her way to the great hall. She would be fucked by more goblins really soon, she was fairly sure. Her womb was ready, she ached for it. Also in her chest there was fear. Would she be safe? Would they take her too far? Could she handle this? She had built a trust with her three goblins, on their journey- but what would this be?

There was a curve back to the left and then they opened out into a wide, deep open space.

Many things came to her senses at once as she stepped slowly forward, feeling vulnerable and alone among many.

First was the smell of fragrant wood and herbs burning. There was a large smoldering fire encircled by flat stones at the low center of an amphitheatre. A deep smell of many goblins. She had taken that smell into her, and it was so strong here. Then the sound of many voices suddenly hushed at their entrance. A crow cawed, somewhere nearby. Then there was the heat. She was hot. Was it hot? Or was it her? Her vision grew more hazy. She needed something to anchor to. Her scanning eyes took in much that was unfamiliar. There were no square shapes or angles in this place. Low tables with bowls and pitchers were long and curved with smoothed round ends. Groups of goblins here and there regarded her without visible expression. She saw the older women with their low breasts and wide hips. She saw the young ones with their shapely curves and fierce faces.

Then Belney's gaze met the chief's and he held her. He had a power she couldn't deny. She lowered to her knees as if ordered and tried to crawl, but without her hands free she could only knee-hobble. Her wrists were unbound then, to facilitate movement, and she crawled forward through the goblins, keeping her head low. She found a path toward him and as she crawled, their chanting song began.

She passed along to the right of the fire circle and crawled up towards him. Goddess' grace but how their singing was beginning to make a sense to her. The Lu'Kaah chanted in place and watched as she lay her face on his feet with her big ass swaying, knees wide. She was repeating,

Reh lu'Kaah eschue dischee. eh Dungu pershugh. I am your slave, you are all my master.

He and those close could hear her, but the chanting filled the huge room. The energy rose.

Belney kissed his feet, back and forth, until he took a handful of her curly hair and raised her up to look at her face. His eyes grew wide as he looked into hers. She was not a broken husk like the others had been. She was afraid, as she should be, and there was so much more. He shouted something in goblish-

Let us take this slave and fill her. Let us each claim her and make her ours! She becomes ours tonight! Slave of the clan!

Belney's mouth opened and her eyes fluttered even just smelling the strong musky smell of Chief Gehrlac's rising cock in her face. His was the largest and thickest she had seen. She closed her eyes while he rubbed her face with it. Into her mouth he went. The smooth green knob filled her mouth and she gagged when he gave a little push. He withdrew and released her head then, which went to the ground slowly, her cheek on the dusty floor, a gleam of saliva dribbled onto the dust. The chief moved around behind her, letting his hand travel along her as he got into position.

The chief's moon brothers, who were also heavy older goblins, had moved to either side of her head, they lay their heavy phalluses in opposite directions across her face. She closed her eyes and breathed openmouthed onto a big goblin nutsack.

The chief meanwhile had slid his large bobbing tip into her pussy. He watched her pink lips take in his pale green plum. Gehrlac paused and looked up then, at his entire clan assembled, with a deep satisfaction. There had been hard times for the clan, but he'd seen them through and now the ancestors smiled. He felt her muscles grip him softly, rhythmically. He was moved to sing a verse at that moment, giving the littlest push. A verse of a well loved Lu'Kaah affirmation song- about the ultimate victory and prevailing greatness of all goblins.

The clan had begun a circling dance around the fire in two circles moving opposite, as is their custom. He pushed a little further in and heard her gasp and moan around his brother in her mouth. He dragged it out a little and pushed it back in further. This slave's shiny white ass before him had a firmness and a softness that he found very pleasing. He gripped her hips with both hands and drove himself deep inside with a long grunt. He felt her cervix with his tip as he reached the hilt. Belney gave a ragged cry and so the ceremonial initiation properly began.

The women of the clan had their own circle amongst the goblin men in the hall and they had begun a dreaming spell, making good use of the powerful energy being loosed in the room. They tuned into Belney first, enjoying the excitement and surrender they felt in her. The pleasure in her body and also the powerful strength she had developed by all that she had been through. She had responded differently to capture and bondage than any human woman they had previously experienced. This was a good sign, but they wouldn't get their hopes up early.

When Chief Gehrlac released his seed in her with a long groan, Belney shuddered with her second orgasm. She was pulled down on her side by the two who had been waiting at her mouth, and as one slid in where the chief had just exited, the other led with two fingers at the tighter opening just near his brothers pumping rod. Soon three more had slid into various places on her upper half, holding on as best they could to this sweating, moaning human woman twice their size. Two younger goblins had seized the opportunity to take a dainty human hand by the wrist, and in each they put their excited waiting dicks. She really didn't have any attention to spare for them, but they put their own hands over hers and squeezed, waiting their turn.

The goblin women's dreaming circle had spread their attention out over their lands, using the power generated by the excitement in the room to fortify their defenses and to reach out and find those who had been searching for Belney. They found the smaller woman, who was still accompanied by the young man. They weren't sleeping, they were around a fire with four others. This woman, Lenya, had been searching for information on the Lu'Kaah. She searched for a way to reach her lost friend. The goblin women had the beginning of an idea to somehow bring her in to join Belney, and so they probed her mind to the extent that they could with her being awake.

She had come with her companion close to the town nearest the broad low wetlands that protected the goblin hills. The town, Farnum, was more heavily fortified than Lundsmuir, its soldiers and militiamen more experienced in the particulars of combat with goblins. Farnum had wisely been sent a cleric of the Goddess' Blue Lotus Order. These clerics took the defense of human towns against the devilish goblins and barbarian orcs very seriously, employing various spells of banishment and defense. It was the capabilities of this particular cleric that held the neighboring goblins of the Marsh Crow Clan in check.

The goblin women in spirit form circled the camp of the six humans, which was along the road leading to Farnum. Their campfire blew wildly in different directions. This scared those around the fire and they peered into the dark, eyes wide and hands on their weapons. There was nothing to see though, and the goblin spirits receded then, to fortify the webs of confusion and protection they had cast at various entry points to their lands. Lenya's mind was resistant to their inquiries, being so resolute in her hatred and venom toward her friend's kidnappers. Perhaps time would grant them an opportunity.

Belney, after taking in the seed of the first dozen or so of the clan, was given herbed water from a gourd. She was on her back now on furs. Goblins pressed in from all sides with their cocks laid across her chest, neck and face. One would slide his full length into her, then get into a rhythm of short grunting thrusts, eyes closed and tongue lolling in pleasure, gripping her around the waist while their shiny bald heads slid against her bouncing breasts, held and caressed as they always were by long fingered green hands.

Belney had entered a dream-state. Waves of pleasure rippled through her when a cock would reach its swelling climax and then slip out, to be replaced by another. Her consciousness was floating somewhere above her, looking down on the wild orgiastic scene. She remembered as a young child being enthralled and titillated by the mating behavior of newts. They would make big newt balls in the warm streams in early summer. Males all clinging with their short newt arms onto what might have been one female. Now several sinewy naked green men continually surrounded and clung to her, with one always between her spread thighs, pumping and groaning, the wet sound of their balls sliding and smacking through the pool of leaked cum that grew on the bear skin beneath her ass.

The rest of the males of the clan, and some females, continued to dance and chant around the fire. Those satiated lounged on the periphery and looked on with glassy eyes. The women continued a singing chant in their circle of a few dozen. They sat frog legged holding hands and swaying in their trance.

After a long time the energy subsided. Even the youngest and smallest of the goblin warriors had pushed and spurted into their big human slave and now they lay around, spent. The goblin women had filtered out to their sleeping areas. Belney's still form, limbs sprawled out, was revived with splashes of water on her face. Her curly hair was matted and her face covered with slippery cum that had been scooped at various times into her mouth from from between her legs. She couldn't easily stand, so six goblin men carried her back to her stall and laid her on the fur that was brought in with her. The fur that she had laid upon for the majority of her initiation. They had brought in a softer human-made blanket as well, and covered her with it, almost gently. That was how they left Belney on that night of her official induction into the tribe.

What she did not know then was how well she had performed, in the minds of the goblins. She had impressed the Chief and his council with her bravery and her particular strength of character. Sometimes certain goblin women showed a warrior's spirit and so they became warriors and fought alongside their brothers. Some became legendary. Sometimes certain goblin women showed an unusual sexual appetite and so they mated and bred with a great many more than the usual handful and bore many strong young. It was also true that the occasional male goblin showed only a taste for the dreaming circles- and so they were protected by the women and were accepted as one of them by all.

Chief Gehrlac and his council had memory of only weak, cowering human slaves. Fillies who were taken in raids and whose spirits had died shortly after their capture. They were brought in and fucked but the breeding did nothing to revive them. Their lack of spirit only angered the goblins into more savagery and eventually they died and were eaten. Yet they had heard from other clans, heard of human slaves who took well to bondage and became mothers. Those who were rode into combat by small goblins like two legged horses- terrifying and demoralizing their foes. Breeding with strong human mothers produced the sacred Gellihacq- a rare larger goblin. Gellihacq strengthened the goblin blood in their lore and it was a honor to have that lineage in the clan's history. The northern wolf clans it was rumored had grown strong and prospered from this breeding with human and elven slaves. They were larger, that was sure. Whether their fierceness and their true goblin hearts were compromised was an issue of some debate.

Belney awoke slowly from someplace far away and felt her body on the soft fur, blanket over her. She registered stinging soreness, crustiness and bruises. She curled herself up and blinked. She was young before this began. She had been a country maiden with soft curves, a sweet singing voice and a gentle face. She sighed and exhaled slowly. She had been through something she almost couldn't believe, through multiple chapters of unbelievable things, except that her body held the story. Her truth and her history. She moved her hand on her belly and thought of her womb taking every single one of the clan of little green dancing men in that big chamber. She imagined her insides swimming with goblin seed. Had she even been awake for it all? She only had fragments of memory. Some of the fragments felt incredibly sexy. Some felt like too much. She had checked out, disassociated. Now that she'd made it through, what could possibly be next. She pushed up on her elbow, saw a gourd of water and was glad for that.

Belney awoke again to find someone gently shaking her. A new goblin. He stepped back and she rose onto her knees and bowed forward, breasts and forehead touching the dry earthen floor. This was automatic now.

Reh Le'Kaah eschue dischkee. eh Dungu pershugh, she intoned.

There is food here, slave. he said. His voice seemed older and deeper than her little chief. He wore shiny beads of speckled stones around his neck.

She took the wooden bowl from his hands, meeting his eyes briefly and seeing no malice. She ate, and he spoke to her in human-tongue.

You are now an honored slave of the Marsh Crow Clan of Lu'Kaah. You will be fed well and protected from harm. You will go out to the lakes to bathe and take sun sometimes. I know how humans need sun like we Lu'Kaah need the moonlight and the stars.

He paused and watched her eat.

You like this food? This is duck. And lotus root and star-flower leaves and shinko grubs.

Belney looked up and him and nodded. She hadn't spoken her language for many days, but she did now.

Yes, she said softly. It's very good. It's very good, Master.

Good, filly. Then a pause. She continued to eat her roasted duck.

What questions do you have for us? He did not wait for her to answer, seeing her mouth full.

You will serve our warriors except during the days of full moon time. That time is for you to rest. You will soon meet the sisters, the mothers- who you will learn much from. They will help you.

Master, how do you know human-tongue so well?

The goblin smiled a little, maybe. It was hard to tell. Their smiles were almost all at the corners of the eyes.

We learn from fairy folk. They are so clever with languages. Also they are sneaky and must not be trusted- but sometimes we trade with them, and they teach.

Then sometimes we trade with.. thief humans. Thieves guild. Sometimes we trade for clever made things. Not often. Sometimes we speak with elves.

Belney had stopped eating and looked across at him..

Am I the only slave here, Master? No other humans?

You the only one. For now. There have been more. In the past. And in the future.

Belney put her empty bowl aside. Another goblin had returned with her emptied and rinsed waste bucket. And her drinking pitcher. This other serving goblin gave the older one an earthen jar, with a cork lid.

He handed it to Belney.

For healing your skin, and soft places.

She accepted with her two hands, then looked down, suddenly shy.

Give me your foot, filly, said the goblin then.

She pulled her feet around from where they had been. She presented one, while folding the other in front of her.

He took her foot and held it. He was sitting cross legged and while one hand held her heel, the other probed and explored her foot. It felt like a strangely intimate act, to Belney. After all that sex. Where was he going with this. She was still so sore and crusty between her legs.

Thank you, Master. And thank you for the healing salve. Does my foot please you?

It's just different, filly.

After another minute of massage which felt really quite good, admitted Belney to herself, he put her foot carefully down. She tucked it back.

Thank you master, She smiled at him. Goblins were complicated. They surprised her.

Would you like to go out for swim in lake?

Belney's eyes shot up wide to meet his.

Yes, master. Very much.

From pegs outside her door a long leash was attached to her collar while she knelt. She felt like kissing his feet. Could almost taste the fresh air. Was it day, or night?

She was led out of the larger room where her stall was and up a passage, which wound along and slightly uphill. Various forks were passed. Once goblins were coming the other way, so she lowered to her knees with head to ground while they passed. Then after more confusion of forked tunnels, they came out.

The late afternoon sun made her stop altogether and blink and sway. Her goblin who had been leading turned to watch her and the two who followed came alongside her. She was utterly stunned by the beauty of the place. They had come out on a hillside which looked out on a landscape of lakes and wetlands with islands of cottonwoods and willows here and there. Grasses shone golden in the light.

12