Belonging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Halt!" One of them shouted as he reached the bridge. "State your business."

"I'd like to enter the city." He replied simply, avoiding the question.

"It isn't safe." The soldier replied. "There's a small village a few miles north of here, I'd recommend going there and waiting for a few days until we have the situation back under control."

Deciding to play dumb to gather more information, he tilted his head. "What happened? I've been in the wilds for some time."

"Ah. Then you must not have heard the news. Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak - the leader of the Stormcloak rebellion - is dead. The rebellion is over, its armies disbanded."

Reeves' eyes went wide in shock. Ulfric Stormcloak was a peerless warrior, and he would have been surrounded by hundreds of his most loyal and skilled warriors. There was no way he could have died. "Impossible!" Reeves exclaimed.

"I'm afraid not." The soldier replied, shaking his head. "The dragonborn - if you can believe it - has returned to Skyrim, and joined the Imperial army. They led the assault themselves, killing the Jarl and scores of his men."

"The...dragonborn?" Reeves asked disbelievingly.

"Yes. I wouldn't have believed it myself had I not seen it. The war is over - ended by the avatar of the god Alduin himself. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to return to my post."

Reeves stood there in shock for several long minutes, absorbing this new information. The soldier had no reason to lie - the Jarl likely was truly dead. Even in the off chance he'd managed to escape, the fact that the Imperials had captured the Stormcloak seat of power meant that the rebellion was well and truly crushed - there would be no way to recover from a defeat like this.

What now? He thought to himself, lost. I have no purpose. No job, no money, no comrades, nobody that cares about me.

In a flash, the sight of Atahira's bright blue eyes burned into his mind. Jumping back onto his horse's saddle, he turned the mare around and kicked his heels - following the road he'd just come from. With increasing desperation, he urged the horse to go faster until she was full-on galloping while the sun quickly set behind them. He knew that racing back like this was likely dangerous, but he couldn't live with himself if he arrived at the campsite too late and the caravan had already left.

As he reached the small village again, he sold the exhausted horse back to its original owner for a fraction of the value in gold. He didn't take the time to haggle at all - instead, he pocketed the handful of gold coins and raced into the night. The shining moon and stars above provided enough light to navigate through the forest, and he quickly found himself back on the path to the campsite. As he walked, his mind pieced together all the things he wanted to say to her, desperate to not be at a loss for words again.

By the time he reached the small clearing it was nearly dawn. He cried out in relief at the sight of the tents clustered around the fire. Despite his exhaustion he raced forward to Atahira's tent and flung open the flap, stepping inside.

She awoke with a start, her eyes wide. Her arms flailed forward as if to strike him but stopped mid-swing, realizing who he was. She was naked, and her breasts continued to jiggle slightly even after she stopped. The two of them stared at each other for a long moment before Atahira spoke. "You're back." She said slowly.

His carefully rehearsed words went out the window as he began to speak. "I want you, Atahira. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but more than that you've shown me the kind of generosity and altruism that I thought was reserved for the gods themselves."

"What about your obligations to your oath?" She asked hesitantly. "I want you as well, but my clan is leaving Skyrim and I must go with them."

"The Stormcloaks are no more. I am free of my oath." He said with a genuine smile - his first since he left her tent the previous day. "If you wish to leave Skyrim, I wish to come with you."

Her smile matched his. "Truly?"

He leaned forward onto his hands and knees, kissing her neck as he did. "Truly."

She responded by turning and kissing his lips hungrily while she undressed him. Her nimble furry fingers worked quickly and in moments he was crawling under the covers with him, their naked bodies pressed tightly together. He ran his hands up her sides as they kissed, her soft gray fur sliding between his fingers.

"Touch me." She groaned between kisses, guiding his hands up to her soft breasts.

He'd seen them before and even felt them pressed against his body, but in the predawn darkness he appreciated them in an entirely new way. They were each larger than handfuls, spilling out over his finger as he squeezed and kneaded them. Feeling her nipples harden he began to flick them back and forth with his thumbs, causing her to arch her back and groan into their fervent kisses.

For her part, Atahira was no passive lover. Her hands moved down Reeves' body, finding his rapidly hardening cock. It was just as large as she remembered from their first night together, and at her light touch precum began to slowly drip from the top. Her hands moved up and down, causing Reeves to buck his hips with need.

As she stroked faster Reeves began to kiss across Atahira's muzzle and down her furred neck. When he reached her collarbone he added soft bites to the mix, causing her to groan lowly. Shimmying down under the covers, he kissed further down her amazingly curvy body until she could no longer stroke his cock and his face was between her two perfect breasts.

Locking eyes with her, he raked his teeth across one nipple gently before taking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue back and forth across it. She gasped in pleasure as he did, bringing a smile to his face. Bringing his thumb to his lips he licked it, then returned it to her other nipple and continued to rub it across its tip. The wet stimulation on both sides was enough for her to groan out into the dark tent with need.

"Fuck. Reeves, you're so good with that tongue of yours..." She growled, her voice husky with need.

His other hand snaked further down her body until it was between her legs. Her sopping wet slit was burning with need, and the lightest touches of his fingertips was enough to send sparks of pleasure racing up her body. Grinning with his lips still locked around her nipple, he achingly slowly slid one finger inside her, curling it in a come hither motion to hit her most sensitive spot.

The effect was immediate. It was as if she'd been on edge for several days, and just touching that one spot was enough to push her over. She cried out as her body writhed in the unmistakable throes of an orgasm. Her hand went to the back of his head and held his lips on her nipple as her pussy clenched his finger. He continued to flick his tongue back and forth while he gently rubbed her most sensitive spot, watching with lustful fascination as she rode the waves of her orgasm for several long moments.

"That was.. gods...Reeves..." She said, panting as she came down from the high while he pulled his finger out. "I've never cum that quickly before."

He grinned at her, planting several kisses along her glorious breasts. "I'm just getting started. I have a debt to repay, and I don't intend on stopping until you're a quivering mess."

As she recovered, he continued to kiss downwards past her ribs and towards her navel. He softly pressed his lips against the little bit of tummy fat which served to give her an even more feminine shape. He ran his tongue along the ridge of her hips while he moved even further down, sending shivers up her spine. He took his time exploring her body, and when he finally settled between her legs she was fully recovered and desperate for a second release.

Locking eyes with her, he wrapped one hand around the outside of each of her furred legs, curling his fingers around the inside. Moving his head closer, he extended his tongue and traced her outer folds delicately with just the tip, tasting her lower lips for the first time. He was patient and did his best to pay attention to which movements seemed to give her the most pleasure. Her eyes fluttered and her back arched as he moved inwards, running his tongue all the way up her pussy in one long, languorous lick.

If her kiss had tasted exotic and spicy before, the taste of her cunt was doubly so. It had a slight sour tang, and he quickly found he couldn't get enough of the taste. He dove in, lapping away at her clit happily as he held her tightly to his face. She cried out in response, gripping the fur blankets as she did. Her hips seemed to writhe back and forth as if they had a mind of their own, and a thin layer of sweat quickly began to mat the fur on her back.

Belatedly remembering how much she enjoyed his finger, he slowly slipped it back into her sopping slit and curled it again, rubbing right up against her g-spot while he licked. Her half-lidded eyes shot open at the feeling, and she began to whine with need.

"Fuck. Yes. Right there Reeves. Keep going. Don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop!"

Her pussy gripped his finger like a vice, dripping her juices all over his hand as he pumped his finger. He gradually worked a second, already-wet finger inside her, filling her even more. She squeezed her thighs together in response, trapping Reeves' head in between them. Breathing became a secondary concern for him - all that really mattered to him in that moment was pleasing the Kajit sex goddess in front of him.

"FUCK! I'm going to cum. Make me cum, please! I'm CUMMING!" She shouted as she bucked her hips wildly.

Her entire body seemed to shake as she did. This orgasm was much stronger than the first - the peak seemed to be much higher, and the waves of pleasure seemed to last much longer. She shook and shuddered and groaned throughout until she finally released his head and collapsed backwards. There was a brief silence before she gasped for breath as if she'd forgotten how to breathe throughout the entire thing.

Slowly withdrawing his fingers again, he kissed up her body again until he reached her lips. They shared several long, slow kisses before he flopped next to her. The two lovers stared at each other longingly for a few moments, each of them running a hand up and down the other's naked body.

"I think you liked that." Reeves said finally, grinning devilishly.

"Oh.. yes, fuck. Absolutely yes." She said, nodding. "That tongue of yours is...something else."

Her strength somewhat recovered, he moved towards him and kissed his neck before, gently biting him as she moved down his body. "Your turn." She growled seductively.

She settled between his legs, grasping his still-hard cock and stroking it several times. Locking eyes with him she extended her long, feline tongue and ran it along the underside of his shaft, wetting it and causing him to groan. "Fuck, Atahira, that feels amazing when you do that."

Without responding, she opened her mouth and deep-throated his cock in one swift movement, swallowing it all the way down her muzzle and into her throat. She let her spit dribble all the way down his shaft to his balls, ensuring he was wet with her drool. Her furred hand came up to gently play with his balls as she did, softly rubbing them and pressing one finger against his taint.

The feeling was like velvet heaven to him. His animalistic instincts took over, and he began thrusting in and out of her mouth as she pursed her lips around his shaft, forming a vacuum seal. Sharp, electric pulses of pleasure shot up from his cock to his brain every time she bobbed her head, causing him to lose all capability to form rational thoughts. He gripped the blankets as he grunted, sensing his impending orgasm.

She sensed it too and immediately backed off, grinning at him. "Not yet. I've got more in store for you."

He panted with lust as she held his hips down, letting him come down from his edge. When she sensed that he was ready again, she released him and moved her body closer - this time leading with her soft tits. Making sure he watched every excruciatingly slow movement, one hand went around each heavy breast and wrapped them around his hard cock, rubbing them up and down slowly. She lowered her muzzle around him again, extending her long feline tongue along the underside of his cock to keep it lubricated as she bounced her tits on him.

If the earlier blowjob was heaven to Reeves, this was an entirely new realm of pleasure. The amazingly sexy catgirl bounced every coherent thought from his head except for his need to keep thrusting. His balls began to tighten as her eyes darted up and down - alternating between locking eyes with him and looking at his cock. Her tongue lapped away at the precum which was freely flowing from the top, and he absorbed every second of the sensations, letting it burn into his memory.

Sensing he was getting close again, Atahira backed off. He groaned again in protest, but she caught his wrists and pinned him down, grinning as he writhed. His cock was glistening wet with a mix of her spit and precum, and his hips thrust up and down in a desperate search for any form of stimulation he could get. The tease was beautifully torturous, and he'd never been this hard in his entire life.

Her pussy was soaked and her clit was throbbing at the sight. She loved the fact that he'd been reduced to a mindless lustful animal by her skilled manipulations. She shuddered at the knowledge that once she let him, he would fuck her in all the ways she desperately needed. In return, she planned to show him heights of pleasure he'd never dreamed of.

As his panting, groaning, and bucking subsided she crawled back on top of him and kissed his lips. Her eyes met his, and she could see the lust burning inside them. "Do you want this?" She asked, reaching down and lining up his cock with her opening.

His lustful mind was too far gone to form words, and he could only groan in reply. She pantomimed nodding, and he mindlessly found himself repeating the motion. Grinning, she lowered her wet cunt onto his cock in one fell swoop, causing them both to moan with pleasure.

It was everything Reeves could have dreamed of and more. On instinct, his hands went to her hips to pull himself deeper inside her. She rolled her hips as she did, throwing her head back and crying out again. The velvet-lined walls of her pussy squeezed his cock hard, massaging it up and down as she rocked back and forth.

Leaning forward, he wrapped his lips around her nipple once more and began to suck. The sounds filling the tent quickly became a steady stream of her moans as she rocked faster and faster, never letting the nipple fall from his mouth. She raked her fingernails up his back, adding pain in a desperate attempt to prolong his orgasm that she could feel was rapidly approaching.

"I'm...going...to...cum!" She practically screamed, barely able to find the words.

He unlatched and began to nod frantically. She felt his throbbing cock all the way inside her, and every time she rocked her hips it raked her clit against his muscular body in all the best possible ways. Locking eyes with him, she begged. "Cum...inside...me!"

Grabbing onto her curvy form, he slammed her down one final time onto his cock and unloaded the biggest cumshot of his life into the sexy Kajit woman. His forcefulness was enough to send her careening over the edge as well, and she screamed into his shoulder as she bit down on him, breaking skin and leaving marks. The sensation was intoxicating for him - pleasure and pain all mixed into one great mass of feelings, and in that moment he felt truly connected to her.

His mind was awash as he pumped thick shot after shot of cum deep inside her. She continued to cry out for another minute, her sharp teeth locked in his shoulder as she did. The two of them were far too blissed out to care about the noise they were making, and the fact that they'd have to apologize for waking the other residents of the camp in the morning.

When the tsunami of pleasure finally began to subside, Atahira's jaw unclenched and she pushed Reeves' insensate form downwards, leaning with him as he crashed down. His eyes were unfocused and his thoughts were completely scrambled as she began to lick softly at the small puncture wounds in his shoulder.

Finally, when he was coherent enough to form words, he looked at her. "What...are you doing?" He asked hesitantly.

She smiled at him. "When a Kajit woman takes a new lover, we bite them and leave them a scar - so everyone else knows they are taken."

"You... marked me?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Well, we are lovers are we not?" She replied, tilting her head.

"Yes." He replied instantly.

"Then you need a mark. But I don't want you bleeding everywhere. My tongue will help close the wound faster, so that is what we'll do."

She cooed softly to him as he recovered, whispering words of praise in his ear. She told him how good of a lover he was - the best she'd ever been with. She told him how she wanted him from the moment she saw him, and that want had turned into a deep need as she got to know him better. Finally, she turned his head to lock eyes with him.

"Reeves, there's...something I need to know." She said, her tone serious.

"What's that?"

"What will you do now? You are free of your oath. The Stormcloaks are no more. What will you do?"

"I don't know." He said finally. "When I joined the rebellion I felt like I belonged for the first time in my life. Now, I don't know where I belong."

"You could...come with me." She said hesitantly. "Travel with the caravan. There's always a need for more hands, and you would share my bed every night."

He thought about it for a moment. Even a week ago, the thought of leaving Skyrim to travel with a Kajit caravan was an unthinkable one. He was a noble son of Skyrim after all, and his job was to defend his homeland until his last breath.

Now though... he felt differently. The Stormcloaks were wrong about the other races - there was both good and bad in them, just like the Nords. As he searched his feelings deeper, he found that the only other place he felt like he belonged in his life was right here - next to Atahira.

He locked eyes with her and smiled. "I would love to come with you. When do we leave?"

Her smile seemed to brighten the room with how large it was. Any tension left in her body instantly left, and she hugged him tightly. The two of them stayed there for several long minutes, holding onto each other for comfort.

"Wonderful." She said, finally. "This is wonderful. This is perfect. Thank you, Reeves."

He kissed her again, then pushed her onto her back. Her tail slid up his leg playfully, tickling him as he took in her form. She eyed his hardening cock and arched one eyebrow as she locked eyes with him again knowingly. The edging and teasing had brought out the animal in this man, and now that he had committed to her she was looking forward to being on the receiving end of an animalistic rutting.

"Ready for round two?" She asked.

12