Beltane

Story Info
The Beltane goes well?
4k words
4.56
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Motherland: Fort Salem. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"I blame this on you, shit-bird!" Abigail hissed.

"Of course you do." Raelle grumbled softly.

"So you admit it?" Abigail said triumphantly.

"Erm, guys. Everyone is staring." Tally squeaked, forcing her squad mates back to what really matters in this moment, and then after a brief pause, she asked, "What do we do?"

"Run?" Raelle suggested nonchalantly.

Abigail Bellweather had never hated anyone more than Raelle Collar. She had thought that before this whole Beltane mess started, and now she knew for sure. Especially for suggesting something as childish and counterproductive as running. But the third of the group, Tally Craven, was clearly just so disparate to get out of the situation, that without any better options, she did indeed run away.

What was worse, was that Raelle followed her, giving Abigail pretty much no choice but to follow them. It was the only way she could be sure they wouldn't embarrass her any further. If that was even possible, at this stage. Oh hell, how had things gone so wrong?

She had been so sure that she would end up with one or both of the boys she had been flirting with before the start of the Beltane dance. Meanwhile Tally would do the same with whatever his name was. And who cares about what happened with Raelle. Probably with the boy who was as interested in her, as she was in him. That's how it normally happened with those types.

Although, on occasion, two girls would end the dance together. It was pretty taboo, but it happened. But for three girls to end the dance together? Three girls, in the same squad? Abigail had never heard of that, let alone thought she would possibly be involved in such a thing. And yet here they were. And somehow, Tally had accidentally run off in the direction of the woods where everyone else was going to have sex.

Or at least, it initially felt like a mistake. While Abigail couldn't imagine it being anything else, she was shocked when she found Tally waiting for her in a clearing, obviously designed to complete the Beltane ritual. If she didn't know any better, Abigail would say that Tally planned it this way. Or more likely, the redhead and the blonde had conspired together, behind her back. No! Tally wouldn't do that to her.

Not sweet little Tally Craven. She was being manipulated by that bitch, Raelle Collar. Yes, this had the stench of that shit-bird all over it. And she would pay for her treachery, Abigail would make sure of it. Hell, Raelle had arrived just before she had, meaning that Abigail was pretty much in the perfect position to strangle her.

"So..." Tally asked nervously, "What does this mean?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Abigail huffed, glaring at Raelle.

"What, that we all want to fuck each other?" Raelle smirked wickedly.

"Please, I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last person on Earth, man or woman." Abigail scoffed.

"But you'd fuck Tally?" Raelle questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No!" Abigail complained, although she didn't sound as sure as she would've liked. Which she tried to fix, but only made it 10 times worse, "I'm not gay. I know this must be terribly disappointing for you, shit-bird, but just because you're enough of a bad influence to make Tally mildly curious, doesn't mean I am, in any way, remotely tempted. And no, I do not want to watch you fuck her."

"So don't." Raelle shrugged, before adding as she took a step towards Tally, "No one is keeping you here. So go. I'll complete the ceremony on my own."

"That's not how it works." Abigail grumbled.

"Then closed your eyes, and cover your ears." Raelle said dismissively.

"I can't take that chance." Abigail whined.

"Meaning?" Raelle turned to the brunette, and grinned wickedly.

"Meaning, out of my way." Abigail groaned as she pushed Raelle's grinning face aside, marching up to Tally and asking her, "Is this really what you want?"

"I... I'm not... I'm not sure. This all happens so fast. And, and I... I know how important this is to Abigail. To all of us. And I really don't want to ruin it. Ruin our friendship, or whatever is going on between us. But I... I..." Tally stammered weakly, then all of a sudden both of the other girls were in her personal space and staring at her, and she caved, "Yes. Oh God, yes. I want this. Want you both. Please, I..."

Which had Abigail kissing Tally, right on the lips. Not because she wanted too. That would be absurd. But if she was going to want to kiss a girl, which she definitely didn't, it would definitely be someone as sweet as Tally, and not someone annoying like Raelle. Not that she would even consider it before. No, never. Never, ever. But, if she had, it would've probably been something like this.

At least when it came to Tally. Oh yes, Tally was so sweet, at least at the beginning. When she was even more confident, she kissed more like Abigail assumed Raelle would kiss. Not that she wanted to find out, or anything. But, it proved that maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't entirely suck. And maybe a very small part of her would like it.

Tally would never admit it to Abigail, but she had experienced the occasional unspeakable thought, before coming to Fort Salem. Worse, she had a lot more thoughts about her Unit, upon meeting them They were just both so pretty, and great kissers. That last part was new information, but also something that Tally had correctly guessed.

Especially Raelle. Abigail was good, no doubt, but she was a little rigid, as if she was afraid to enjoy it. And she probably was. But Raelle? Oh God, the confident blonde barely gave the brunette a chance to pull away from the redhead, before she was taking her in her arms with a wicked smirk, then giving the inexperienced witch easily the best kiss of her entire life.

Instantly, she melted into it, with a soft moan of joy. In fact, it was like as soon as she moved away, and was consumed by Raelle. Which in turn, just seemed to piss-off Abigail, who then kissed Tally aggressively, like she had something to prove. Raelle didn't give Abigail the satisfaction of being annoyed.

Instead, she smirked against Tally's neck, and began giving a series of kisses to the vulnerable flesh, whenever she wasn't pressing her lips against that of her teammate's. Over and over again, this process was repeated, the poor inexperienced redhead barely getting a chance to breathe, as the blonde and the brunette practically attacked her with their mouths and tongues.

The thought made her blush of course, because there was another way that could happen. As proven by the fact that during that performance Abigail and Raelle worked perfectly together, as they effortlessly took off Tally's clothes, then their own. All that kissing was so overwhelming, poor Tally could barely keep track of what was going on. Almost like one moment they were in clothes, and the next they weren't.

And maybe that was the case? Maybe this was some spell she should know about? But that didn't really matter. Not when she was being laid down on the grass, two mouths slowly descending to take a nipple into them, and then starting to lick and suck them.

It became even more clear the difference between the experience of the blonde and brunette, something which clearly annoyed Abigail, so she moved upwards again, so she could kiss Tally on the mouth again. Not that Tally was complaining. In fact, it was completely the opposite, she found herself moaning into Abigail's mouth, as Raelle started to work her way down one boob, and up the other.

Which was a process she repeated over and over again, in between long licks and sucks. God, it was all so wonderful. And at the same time, the redhead was craving more. Which felt selfish, but thankfully Raelle was understanding, and with a wicked smile, she eventually began kissing downwards, without needing to be asked.

Raelle wanted to make Tally ask for it. Or more accurately, beg for it. But, she was willing to show mercy to the baby gay. Or baby bisexual, or whatever Tally was. Whatever the correct term was, it definitely wasn't straight. The other girl was enjoying herself too much for that, but which, Raelle admired for a few brief seconds, before leaning forward, sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over the tasty treat directly in front of her.

Over Tally Craven's pussy. Raelle honestly never thought it would go this far, but now it had, she was very, very happy to be proven wrong. Oh yes, she had wanted this ever since she saw sweet little Tally, and now she finally had the chance, Raelle was going to savour every moment of it.

Which often included the enticing taste of pussy. Oh yes, Tally tasted just as good as she looked. Maybe even better. And given things like this between teammates was so taboo, it made it even more thrilling. Hell, if she was being honest, it was actually threatening because Abigail was there too. Sure, Raelle wished that Abigail would back off for a second, so she could enjoy hearing Tally enjoying herself.

But it was impossible to complain, when this felt like the perfect moment. And definitely something to tease her Unit about in the future. And ideally, talk Tally into doing this again. Abigail too? Because she didn't want to admit it, but there was just something special about having all three of them together.

Admittedly, it was hard to imagine actually being able to talk the stubborn Abigail into anything, but Raelle was confident in her own skill at eating pussy, so Tally should be no problem. Especially after she finished her off. Something which Raelle had gotten very good at over the past year or so. See, some girls like her tried to hide their true nature out of some misplaced sense of shame, but Raelle was gay and very proud of it.

Which had served her very well, as while she rubbed some people the wrong way, like Abigail Bellweather, others found her attitude to be the definition of 'pantie dropper'. As a result, Raelle had spent the last year or so having every mildly curious girl sneaking around with her, and inviting her to practice her oral skills.

Honestly, if Abigail had the same courtesy, Raelle would probably do the same for her. Hell, if she was truly honest with herself, she would do it anyway, as there was just something about this entitled brat which really captured her imagination. Plus, she had known girls like Abigail Bellweather, and in her experience, if they just let go, they were really, really good at sex.

Raelle would love to test that theory, while another part of her was happy just to annoy the bitch, by settling into a long, drawn-out pussy licking, which hopefully insured that this would become a regular thing, with at least two of the participants. Perhaps she could even introduce Tally to the joy of licking pussy?

Abigail wanted to stay there, kissing Tally for the remainder of this despicable act. However, curiosity got the better of her, which caused her to switch to kissing Tally's neck, while glancing down at Raelle working on that pussy like it was her job. Oh, if only Raelle took her real duty as seriously as eating pussy, they would easily be top of the class in every lesson they had.

Goddess, Abigail prided herself on putting her all into everything she did, but she was pretty sure she had never done anything with such devotion, as Raelle was now going down on Tally. Which was obscene, and yet, to her shame, she just couldn't look away from it, not even for a second. She tried, mostly by kissing Tally, but she just couldn't keep it up.

She even moved around, so it gave her a better angle. Namely, by sliding underneath Tally, so her upper half was slightly raised, and Abigail could kiss her neck, looking down at what that bitch Raelle was doing. The obvious downside to that, was that Tally could feel Abigail's hard nipples, and more to the point her wet pussy, against her back, AKA, clear proof that Abigail Bellweather was enjoying this far more than she should.

And far more than she would ever admit. Luckily, her teammate was very much distracted at the moment, Abigail playing her part in making sure that remain the case, both with her lips, and her hands, which wandered over everything that was available to her.

Mostly, that meant Tally's tits, although Abigail did have the urge to reach down, grab hold of that stupid blonde head, shove Raelle's face deeper into that wet cunt. However, clearly the little deviant would like that, so no way was she about to give her the satisfaction. Besides, surely that was weirder than just touching some titties? Hell, given they were right in front of her, it was kind of like masturbating.

Accept the fact that of course, there the two women having sex in front of her. Two women that she didn't choose, but would now be forever linked with her. Both because they were a Unit, and because of the occasion. An occasion that Abigail wanted to end as soon as possible, which pushed her to finally say something.

"Enjoying yourself, Craven?" Abigail questioned softly, and then when Tally nodded frantically, Abigail couldn't resist chuckling, then adding, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Mmmmmmm, you're loving this. Loving getting eaten out by another witch. By Raelle, of all people. God, from the moment I first saw her, I knew she was trouble. Knew that she would corrupt us. Especially you.

Poor, innocent little Tally Craven, helpless to resist Raelle Collar and her wicked little tongue. Mmmmmmmm, well, if you must stoop to her level, please be quick about it. Oh yes, cum for her, Tally. Cum for another girl. And as for you, shit-bird? Hurry up, and make our girl cum. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make sweet little Tally cum in your mouth! Ah fuck!"

Of course, it didn't take that much encouragement for Raelle to oblige. At least when it came to giving Tally enough to squirm, and make even more loud sounds before. Although annoyingly, she seemed to bring the innocent redhead painfully close to orgasm, but not let her achieve it. Truthfully, Abigail should expect nothing less. That didn't stop her from being annoyed, though.

Because make no mistake, they were so close to being done, and Abigail could go and get herself off in private. Or maybe she'd force Raelle to do it? That surely seemed like an appropriate punishment. Or hell, maybe she would just rub herself firmly against Tally's back? Because in the mood she was in, that might be enough.

Tally knew exactly what Raelle wanted here, and she was honestly kind of grateful for what she was doing, as there was a big part of her which never wanted this to end. At the same time, she was almost crying with need. Oh Goddess, never, in her whole life, had she needed to cum this badly. But at the same time, nothing had ever felt this good, and cumming would mean that it was over.

Which was a conundrum she was stuck with for quite a while, both because Abigail was busy talking for quite a while, but mostly, because she was feeling too overwhelmed to actually say anything. No, she was just left whimpering, moaning and eventually crying out, while she squirmed in the arms of her Unit.

It didn't feel like it even took that much. No, Raelle effortlessly proved herself an expert with her tongue, increasing the pace when she received at least some encouragement, increasing attention to Tally's clit from the occasional lick, to a nearly endless lapping. Then, just when Tally thought she had finally reached her peak, she would be brought down for her high.

It was a process which then repeated over and over again, not counting the moments were her clit was being sucked, or her entrance was being licked. Then there was Abigail, her words pushing Tally so close she could taste it, and yet Raelle expertly brought her down, whenever their teammate really got going.

Eventually she would get what she desperately wanted, of course, and Tally tried to give Raelle what she so obviously wanted too. And in turn, to give Abigail what she so desperately wanted. To be a good teammate. To please the other, more dominant women. But all she get out was a pathetic cry of 'please', the name of her 'sisters' and a series of swearwords.

Then she hesitated at the thought of sisters. It wasn't by blood, but that was what they were supposed to be. Which was no doubt why Abigail, and the others, had been so offended by this. Oh Goddess, this was so wrong. So naughty. So hot. Which ironically, finally gave Tally the push she needed to beg.

"Please make me cum! Oh please, please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeee!" Tally finally blurted out with increasing desperation, "I need it, please, Raelle? Fuck me. Fuck me with, oh Goddess, your tongue. Tongue fuck me, like a deviant. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I wanna cum for a girl. For you! Another witch. For Witches. Oh please, Abigail, help Raelle to make me cum.

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, that feels so good. Everything you're doing, so good. But please, plasssssssssseeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it! Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, pretty please fuck my pussy, and make it gay! Oh Goddess, Raelle. Make, oooooooooh yesssssssss, make me gay. Turn me out! Oh Raelle! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, make me a fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

Mercifully, Raelle almost immediately shoved her tongue inside her, fucking her with it to easily the best climax of Tally's young life. Abigail then reached down, grabbed hold of Raelle's head, and pushed her face deeper into Tally's pussy, making everything perfect. Which was a ridiculous thought, but Tally couldn't help it. Because in that moment, it was like they were all connected. Three in one.

Like, like they were a real coven. The thought of which alone, was enough to make her cum again. Which was apparently just fine with her teammates, as they worked tirelessly to make Tally cum again. Admittedly one more than the other, but the redhead was very grateful for everything she received in that moment.

Raelle loved making other women cum for her. Especially like that. When her face was as close to the action as it could be. Something which in this case, was being helped out by Abigail Bellweather. Which she would've thought would be annoying, or distracting, but it wasn't. No, if anything, it made this wonderful moment even more perfect. Not that Raelle would admit that, not in a million years.

But, it was true. There had been a connection between the three of them from the start, and it had never been more obvious than in this moment. Which was easily one of the best of her life, and the only way it could have been better, was if somehow she was making Abigail cum too. And perhaps even, she was cumming herself.

It felt like she got pretty close to that last one, as well as the remaining two, as Raelle humped and rubbed herself against the grass. She just couldn't help it, as everything about this situation was making her overwhelmingly hot. Of course, her main focus remained on sweet little Tally, and everything the other girl was giving her.

Starting with giving her what would be the first of many orgasms tonight. Raelle silently promised herself that. Maybe by shoving something inside of her, which would help to trigger that climax. Then she pulled her tongue out, and did her best to swallow as much of her reward as she could, before repeating the process, this time getting to give Tally a pretty decent tongue fucking, before going back to swallowing cum.

Given the way Abigail was shoving her face into that tasty treat, and Tally was bucking her hips, most of that liquid ended up covering Raelle's face. Not that she was complaining. Far from it, in fact. She liked to wear it as a badge of honour. In fact, she would rub her own face in a pussy, if it wasn't being done for her. Another reason she was grateful Abigail was here. Tally was probably too far gone to do that.

12