Beltane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it began to fade. "Ohhh my godd," I said weakly, "Ohhhh my fucking goddd."

She bit my neck coyly. "See? I told you you deserved better than that bitch."

I was completely delirious, but coming back steadily. "You didn't say that."

"I wanted to. You're just..." She trailed off, still softly rubbing my cock with my own cum. "You're too much fun. I think I'm gonna make you a pet project of mine."

"Ohhhh my fuck," I said, still recovering. I was in a refractory period now but she was avoiding the head of my cock, where I was most sensitive. "Oh my god. I've never cummed like that. I almost passed out."

She smiled down at me. "Good. I'm glad I could be of service."

The thought of her serving me... at this point I just couldn't handle it. Subbing for her was like a fugue state had come over me. She had grabbed me by the soul and tugged. I would have done anything to serve her. She had enchanted me. I remembered what she had said in the bar, now hours earlier.

"I'm a witch is how."

I would have believed it at this point. I was completely and totally high.

"Fuck, Gemma, that was..." She batted her eyes at me. "That was so out of my comfort zone. You just rocked my shit."

She laughed, getting back to her knees. "Well, if you don't mind my saying, you eat pussy exquisitely. And ass, of course. You're not bad yourself, lover boy. Come here, I want to do something."

She got up onto the couch, spread her legs, and pulled them back, exposing her cum-covered pussy and ass.

"You know normally I would have made you put on a condom."

"I would have done it!" I exclaimed, crawling over to her.

"How do I look?" She asked.

She looked like the hottest thing I had ever seen. Her ass and cunt were both completely drenched in my dense, ropey semen. I stared at her, slackjawed. She giggled.

"You want a taste?"

"What the fuck?" I asked, taken aback. "No!"

She laughed, deeply and fully. Her asshole puckered again. "Oh, we still have a long way to go with you. I want you to take a picture of me."

"You want- wait, what?"

"Take a picture."

"Um, alright let me find your-"

"No no no, use your phone. I want you to have it." She had a big, mischievous grin on her face. "To remember me by."

"Well, I'd like to see you again, I hope I don't just get the picture."

"Oh, don't worry, you will. I just want you thinking about me like this."

I got my phone out of my pants and framed the shot. As I was trying to get everything in frame, she dragged her finger through the thick layer of cum across one of her asscheeks, gathering up all of my seed. She lifted it to her face and stuck it in her mouth, inserting the finger all the way.

*Click*

I still have that picture somewhere. I showed it to her.

"Fuck, I look so fucking hot right now. When's the last time you were tested?"

"What? It's been several years, but I've only had one partner, why?"

"Just want to make sure you're clean before next time."

"Me? What about you? Are you even on birth control?"

"I'm clean, don't worry about that. I make all my partners wear condoms and I get tested pretty regularly just in case. I'm a lot of things but not a bug chaser. And yes, I am, but you didn't get it inside me so don't worry about that."

"Oh, so what am I, a special exception?"

She smiled and bit her lip. Her fingers wandered to her ass, pushing my cum around, gathering it over her asshole. She pushed a finger inside and nodded, not breaking eye contact with me. If I had not literally expelled all of the semen stored in my body but a minute earlier I would have tried to fuck her right then and there, like the hot mess she was.

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"I guess you'll just have to trust me. Come on, don't you think you can trust me?"

I felt my face redden again, remembering the episode we had just gone through. "I want to say no."

"Then just believe me." She was idly fingering her asshole with my cum as lube.

"Fuck, that is hot." I said, watching her. I moved forward to engage her.

"Ah-ah-ah," she said, wagging a finger, "you've had your fill for tonight. We can play some more real soon."

"Fuck, what? No fair. I want to suck your tits and stuff."

She bit her lip again. "Mhmm. I want you to too. But you just have to wait until next time."

I took another picture of her fingering herself. She pulled her finger from her ass and sucked it clean. Then she took both hands and started spreading my cum all over her body. Her stomach, her tits, her thighs- but she never touched her pussy. As if she was saving that for later. At intervals she would lick her fingers clean. She posed for me while I took keepsakes of her. She very obviously liked the dirtiness of it.

"What are we going to do next time?" I asked.

12