Ben and Claire Their Story

Story Info
A young couples start into the worlds oldest profession.
7.5k words
3.61
8.8k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's name is Claire mine is Ben we started going out together freshman year of high school. The small town we lived in was a very religious minded and the high school is a Christian school, the drew students from the surrounding area. Our relationship didn't become sexual till we were eighteen and we always used condoms.

In April our senior year Claire wasn't feeling well and her mother took her to the doctor. Because she was 18 the doctor would see her without her mother present and only his nurse. Claire discovered she was three months pregnant, one the condoms must have leaked.

Her mother asked both Claire and the doctor what was going on because of HIPPA the doctor couldn't tell her and Claire refused to. When I get out of school that day Claire met me and told me she was pregnant.

Claire, confided in her best friend, which turned out to be a huge mistake. Her friend told her own mother who intern told Claire's mother. When she found out, she came to my house banging on the door. When my mother opened the door Claire's mom started screaming obscenities at her and told her that her son had destroyed her daughter's life.

When I got home from my afterschool job and went through the front door. I saw Claire and her parents and my parents in the living room. The pissed off looks on all four of our parent's faces includes tears that both moms had, I know the shit hit the fan.

Because we lived in a small town, everybody knew, and because the school was a Christian school, we were both suspended. The town didn't have a high school, so we had to travel 10 miles away. To finish the year to graduate, because nobody in our town went to the public high school. There was no bus service for us to get there, and the town would have to appropriate funds to get us there, that was going to take a few months. To make matters worse, both sets of parents. through us out. We lucked out when my mom's cousin and her husband allowed us to stay with them, provided we got married. They also loaned us a car so we can go to school so at least we'll be able to graduate and have a high school diploma.

Mid-May as we driving back from school, a drunk driver T-bones us on my side. I was in bad shape paralyzed from the waist down. Claire lost the baby well, I was in a coma, and all kinds of tests and operations were happening. They discovered I had testicular cancer.

Because my mother's cousin Helen insisted, we get married, Claire had the right to make medical decisions for me. I don't know what my parents would've decided. The patient advocate at the hospital helped Claire to navigate dealing with the state department that provided Medicaid and welfare. They got her housing in a motel with a kitchenette that was near the hospital. She got Snap benefits and cash plus since the drunk died and had no insurance my medical was covered as was Claire's. When I woke up from a coma. I learned what had happen, and I had no memory of the accident or even leaving school that day. The patient advocate Lisa and Claire became friends. She told Claire we should investigate moving into Massachusetts as the healthcare is better and the benefits and programs for my rehabilitation were are superior.

So, we moved to a small city just north of Boston and our neighbors were very welcoming. Lisa the patient advocate was right, the care and benefits were much better. Claire enrolled to get her get a GED and found out she didn't need it. Our old school we were attending issued us both our diplomas. We each had enough credits from the Christian School so we were covered. Claire got benefits to go to a technical school to get a certificate in massage therapy as I would need that long term. When I was cleared to be able to have sex again, I found I no longer could get and erection. We investigated having my sperm frozen so we could have kids if we wanted. Turns out the chemo and radiation left me sterile.

As I became more a custom to my chair and getting around, I applied to go to school to learn computer science. DTA approved my request and it was covered and I felt like I was going to help support us. Claire got certified to do massage therapy and started looking for work. Most legit places want people with more qualifications than she had. They wanted them to have rehab back grounds, which she didn't have. Claire eventually got hired at an up-scale spa as a masseuse. The place did hair, nails, facials and had a sauna and steam room as well as offering massages. One day a week they were open to men only and the first time she had a shift on that day.

She came home flustered. her first client got an erection and wanted her to help him out. The only cock she had ever seen was mine, his size surprised her. When I was able to get hard was about seven and a normal thickness. She said: "He was a few inches longer and twice as thick as you, I told him I would be right back. I found one of the other massage girls and asked her what I should do?"

The girl told her: "What ever you do, do not mention money. If he brings it up don't answer him. But if you want to help him out jerk him off or give him a blow job. He may want you to take some or all your clothes off, don't do it. You should know this happens a lot with the male clients and some of the women as well. Those that request this tip extremely well."

Claire asked her: "Isn't that prostitution?"

The girl told her: "As long as you don't talk about money no it isn't, it is just two consenting adults engaging is adult activity."

I asked Claire: "What happened when you went back in?"

She looked down and said: "Don't be mad, but I jerked him off. Please forgive me."

I told her: "Honey, I am not mad hell with me only being able to use my fingers and eat your pussy. I am surprised you did let him fuck you."

She said: "You don't mean that?"

I said: "Claire, your nineteen and you loved when I was able to make love to you. Just think how it would feel to not make love, but to fuck for the sheer pleasure of it.

I don't want you to miss out on having a full sex life because I am incapable of giving it to you. I would rather die than see you not enjoying sex to the fullest. Now tell me more about what you did."

Claire smiled now that she knew I was ok with what she did and said: "I started to stroke hm and his cock was so much bigger than yours. My fingers didn't come close to fitting all the way around it. There was about an inch between my fingers and my thumb. He asked me to use some of the oil I had used to massage him and to not squeeze it too hard. It was slipping through my fingers and I was getting wet doing it. If I wasn't married, I would have fucked him I was so turned on. Ben, he had great staying power and I think he must be a great to fuck. When he was ready to cum, I realized I couldn't reach the tissues or a towel. So, when he told me he was going to cum, I stuck the head in my mouth as he shot his load. Honey he cums way more than you use to. I had to swallow twice and still had a lot in my mouth. He asked me to show it to him which I did. Then he begged me to swallow it which I also did. I then sucked his cock clean. He gave me a two-hundred-dollar tip. I saw three more clients and the others I sucked off. They each gave me two fifty so I got nine hundred and fifty dollars in tips and one eighty for the four massage sessions."

I talked to Ginger after work, she is the girl I asked how to deal with the first client."

She told me: "The men just ask for some help when they get hard. The women will ask you to remove the towel and when you do their legs and get close to their pussy, will ask for you to go higher. When you started to rub their pussy if they want oral, they will just say more please."

I asked: "Are you ok with going down on a woman?"

She said: "Ginger offered to teach me. We are both off tomorrow and she said I can either go to her place or she can come here."

I asked Claire: "Would you be ok if I watched?"

She replied: "Only after she does me and I do her the first time. Then I will get you so you can watch if she is ok with it."

Even though she told me how much money she made, when she dumped it on the table, I was shocked. It was only the tips the massage money will be in her check pay day. She called a van service and treated me to dinner in an expensive restaurant.

The next day Ginger came over and had her girlfriend Cindy with her. Claire and I learned they were a couple and planned to get married. The three of them went into the bedroom and an hour later Claire came to get me. Cindy moved me around to see the best angles to watch Claire having sex with Ginger. After she got Ginger off twice, Cindy and Ginger switched places and I watched Claire eating Cindy's pussy.

After Claire told me: "You need to get closer and watch how Ginger does me. So, you can eat me out better in the future, you are good but these two are out of this world eating pussy."

Claire was right, I never made her cum like Ginger did. I asked: "What is she doing when she curled her finger as she put it in Claire's pussy?

Cindy told me: "She is rubbing her G-spot."

I asked: "What is a G-spot?"

She laughed and said: "Claire didn't know either, till we told her and showed her how it makes her feel."

I asked her: "If you don't mind me asking what do you do for work?"

She said: "Not at all, un like those two I am a prostitute, a very expensive one. I work out of an agency that caters to the very rich and famous. A three-hour minimum at one thousand an hour. The agency gets twenty five percent I get the rest. That does not include any sex or nudity, after the date if the client wants, I will spend the night with him for ten grand, again no sex. That is extra and starts at two thousand and up."

I said: "Are there many that are willing to spend that kind of money?"

She smiled and said: "Many more that you think. I once was paid one hundred grand to send a week in France with a guy, his wife, and their mistress. That did not include any kind of sex, nudity was included after all it was France. I made two hundred and eighty thousand dollars that week."

I asked: "Why doesn't Ginger do it and can you get Claire into that?"

Cindy smiled and said: "Unfortunately no, you see I speak several languages and have a masters degree the foreign affairs. My grandfather was a diplomat and my parents hoped I would become one as well. For me I didn't like all the bullshit that goes with it, besides sex is more fun and for me pays very well."

I said: "What they are doing at the spa is not what I feel is safe in the long run. The tips are great but I think if the management finds out they will turn them into the cops"

She laughed and said: "The management knows and is ok with it. As far as the cops Claire's first client yesterday was the towns police chief. Another was the president of the town council. But I agree they can do better and I have been telling Ginger she should do Only Fans. There are girls that have thousands of subscribers that spend money to watch them and download video clips. But it is best to only have six to ten what is called whales. Very rich guys and women that want to be able to chat and at times meet them. These whales spend thousands of dollars, but if a girl gets to many subscribers the whale will move on."

I asked: "How do they find these whales?"

Cindy told me: "There are two women that use to work at the agency that are now on Only Fans. One is married and it is a marriage of convenance. They grew up together and are best friends. He is gay and his family would disown him if they knew, also he works in the family business. She is bi-sexual and her family had hounded her to get married and settle down. So, they got married to appease both families. She got pregnant and decided to keep the kid, both families think it is his. So now she is doing this for money and her clients love that she is married and the kid she is having is not her husbands.

The other one just decided Only Fans was easier than trying to make guys she wasn't into think she was. She is very happy with what she is doing and has some very explicit videos. Both have told me they would let Ginger be a guest on their feeds as a new girl on Only Fans. They may do the same for Claire or Ginger can when she starts her feed."

I liked this better than Claire sucking off guys and eating pussy at the spa. I opened the laptop I had from school and checked out what Only Fans is and what it would take to get Claire on it. I checked out similar sites and found the same girls could be found on other platforms. I needed to ask Cindy about that. To me multiple sites may mean way more money coming in.

I said to her: "I see the same girls on more than Only Fans, is that a good thing?"

She said: "If you want a lot of guys yes, but if you are after whales, it is not a good idea. You may get more cash on multiple sites, but you will have to work a lot harder.

No, Only Fans a is the one that will attract the most whales and as I said keep it to six to no more than ten. I did the research for when I get tired of whoring to keep myself busy."

Picking computer science was the right choice, I just needed to talk to my instructor to find out how best to help manage Claire and maybe Ginger's Only Fans accounts. Also, the best way to promote them to attract whales. Do I tell him why and who I want to do it for or, keep it vague. In the end I told him a close female friend and her roommate were interested in setting up Only Fans pages and they wanted me to help them.

He told me: "The key is exposure that draws the type of customer you are looking for. Stay away from Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and other sites like them. Instead use Facebook Join pages that you can post them on that are more sophisticated. Glamour pages like Good Girl Art, Glamour & Cheesecake and similar pages that feature beautiful girls scantily dressed or if nude from the back or covering their breasts. It is about tease to pique the interest in them."

So now I had to do more research and join Facebook. In the mean time Claire and Ginger were till working at the spa. Ginger had been working Five days a week and Claire three. The woman that owned the place asked Claire if she would like to work two more shifts. Claire told her she would be happy to. Turned out she wanted Claire to work Wednesday through Sunday at night. Her first shift she found out the night uniform was different from the day uniform the night uniform consisted of a very short skirt worn with a thong and a vest that didn't close and no bra. Also, there were more nights for men, three as opposed to just one during the day.

Ginger told her: "I don't work at night because you are expected to let the men fuck you if that is what they want. The only services offered are massages and there is a lot more clients to service. The woman only nights are good if you continue to like eating pussy and being eaten out yourself. The couples can be strange at times."

Claire said: "I thought it was three nights of men and two nights of women?"

Ginger explained: "That is right, but sometimes guys bring their wife or girlfriend with them. Those sessions can get very wild and at ten o'clock the doors are locked if there are other women here and it turns into an all-out orgy. If you have never been fucked in your ass?

You need to have Ben start using some dildos on you to prepare you for it. If you don't want to do that you need to tell the boss you don't want to work nights. I must tell you she will not like that because you had told her you would work it."

Claire asked her: "Isn't it messy with the shit in a person's ass?"

Ginger laughed and said: "Haven't you ever had a enema?"

Claire told her: "Yes, but I don't think it cleans you out that good."

Ginger said; 'The girls help do each other and use at least three of them to make sure you are squeaky clean back there. Sometimes a guy pulls out of your ass and shoves it in your mouth when he cums."

Claire said: "That is gross, no way I will do that."

Ginger told her: "Claire if you work the night shift it is not like to day shift. There are no hand jobs or blow jobs for unspoken tips. You are paid up front for what the client wants you to do, you are there as a prostitute there are no massages. The spa gets forty percent and you get the rest, you can make a few thousand a night as a whore. Or you can walk away and take a job in a rub and tug place for a lot less than you made here working days. I wish you had talked to me before you told her you would work nights."

Claire asked: "What if I tell her I didn't know about how the night shift worked and that my husband will have a fit if I do it. Surely being married should sway her?"

Ginger smiled and said: "You have been sucking cock and swallowing cum and Ben loves that you are enjoying your self-doing it. There are twenty-three women working this side of the spa. All but three of us are married and the husbands know what their wives are doing here. Most even show up on the nights that there will be an orgy. I suggest you stop and buy a douche bag and start using it to clean your ass out. Don't forget a lot of lubes as well."

Claire came home and told me what she had gotten herself into. The only thing she was uncomfortable with was the ass to mouth. I was surprised she was ok with being fucked in her ass, till she explained: "My parents use to do that as their form of birth control. Mom liked iy better than when dad fuck her pussy, but I don't think they ever did ass to mouth."

I told her: "Go clean yourself out good and I will use your smallest dildo and after check it and see if it is clean enough that you can suck it without being repulsed."

This was Friday and she didn't have her first night shift till Wednesday, that gave us four days to prepare her ass do be fucked. By Wednesday noon she had taken her biggest dildo with ease and now had a large but plug she had bought in her ass. She found being cleaned out sucking the dildos after they were in her ass was not a problem. She was looking forward to being a paid whore.

When she came home, she was so excited to tell me about her night and what she did. Claire said: "As soon as I stated my first session it was with two guys. A tall white guy and an even taller black man. I was asked to remove my skirt thong and vest, which I did. Both of them dropped their towels and the white guy's cock was very large, but the black guys was huge. I was immediately nervous, I felt I could handle the white guy fucking me, but that black monster was another matter. They had me lay on the massage table and the black guy started eating my pussy. I didn't know where the white guy went till the black guy told him to take his cock down his throat.

Ben this guy was better at eating pussy than Ginger and Cindy. He used his fingers and before I knew it, he made me cum so hard I squirted. He then had me stand up and watch the other guy deep throat his black cock. He didn't cum and pulled the guy up, I still had the but plug in and the black guy knew it. The black guy laid down and told the other guy to remove the but plug from my ass. I had put KY jelly in the room when I got there and told him where it was. The black guy laid on the table and the other guy lubed his cock and my ass. He then helped me to get on the table and lowered me down so the black cock could slide up my ass.

Because of you preparing me and that but plug I had not trouble taking the huge cock in my ass. It was awkward on the table so the white guy went to find something to put on the floor. He came back with a padded thing and helped me down. The black guy laid on it and I mounted him again with his cock back in my ass. The other guy got between my legs and started fucking my pussy. The feeling having cocks in both my pussy and ass at the same time was incredible. With in seconds, I was having an orgasm that seemed to go on forever. I passed out and when I came to, they put me on my hands and knees. The black guy went back in my ass and the white guy started feeding me his cock.

12