Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO!! He couldn't have beaten me again!! NO!! Then she felt the Mech falling and slamming hard, and she blacked out.

***********

McKenzie came around again and had a coughing fit. She looked through her teary eyes and saw that she was on a stretcher in the domed hangar again. Now there were even more wounded soldiers around her. A sea of pain and misery.

There were also eight armed guards around her. "FUCK!!" she cried out, 'How could I have failed again?!' Dr Morgan came up to her, his face was bruised and bandaged.

"I'm glad they've taken some precautions this time, you're like a fuckin' wild beast." The clone felt at her neck, she was wearing a slave collar. She also had a drip running into her arm, she ripped it out.

"I don't need this shit, I'm a clone, I'll fix myself up." She got off the stretcher and stood up, she was a little shaky on her feet. She coughed some more and then wiped her mouth.

"You really should stay put, you've been through extensive trauma." said the Doctor.

"Don't tell me what to do. I need to get out there again!"

"The fighting here is over. The battle had moved to space, against the Federation. I think that's finished now. We won." said the Doctor. "Victory is ours! Can't you tell? Everyone is celebrating!" The Doctor spread his arms pointing out all the wounded soldiers, he was obviously being sarcastic. The place was awash with pain and misery. A Pirate who had both his legs blown off was crying out, and sobbing uncontrollably nearby.

"What about the intruders?"

"Most of the clones were killed, I think a small group of them got away."

"Drakk! That cheating bastard!"

One of the guards stepped forward, "If you can walk, then come with us."

"You forgot to say please."

"Come with us clone Bitch! and don't get smart, you're wearing a slave collar."

McKenzie thought about how her sire had turned the slave collar into a weapon against her, she wanted to try it. "You think this collar makes me less dangerous?" She went to punch the guard but the collar fired up and a painful wave of electrical energy went through her and she screamed and dropped to the ground.

"Yeah, I reckon it does." said the guard. 'How the hell did he do it? How did it make him stronger?' thought McKenzie. Guards came over to her and started pulling her up.

"Don't fuckin' touch me!" yelled out McKenzie, she stood and looked at the guard, "Are you taking me to Skylar?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Let's go then."

They took her to the Jaws III. which was docked in the hangar. They boarded it and made their way to the bridge. Skylar was sitting in the Captains' chair, idly playing with the Champion Ruby and talking to Sadie. Captain Payne was there too, the large black man stood silently in the corner. McKenzie and the guards hung back while they talked.

"...to get out of there in a hurry, you understand." said Skylar.

"But you could have given me a pair of those ear plugs or something." said Sadie.

"I don't account for everyone in my back-up plans. Do I really need to explain myself to you?"

"No Mistress."

"Tell me why they let you live."

"I don't know."

"Why do you think?"

"Because Streek likes me."

"Yeah right! I saw the way she looked at you, not a lot of like there."

"I knew how to press her buttons. I could get her off. I'm pretty good in the sack, if I do say so myself. Would you like me to show you? I remember what it's like to be your age, all those wild hormones. How would you like some of this?" Sadie poked her tongue out, displaying the round metal stud, she wiggled her tongue up and down at the smirking Skylar.

"Strangely, that doesn't sound appealing to me at all. Do you want to know what really 'presses my buttons'?"

"Ooh, I bet it's something really twisted."

"When my subordinates serve me well."

Sadie looked disappointed, "...Not that twisted."

"But I will give you the chance to give me satisfaction. Prepare your ship and crew, I have another important mission for you. One you must not fail!"

"Where are we going?" asked Sadie.

"I will brief you on that soon."

"One more thing before you go Captain. I've noticed that you're suffering withdrawal symptoms. That's good, it means you're staying clean. Apart from that little slip up with the Ryphin, which I will overlook, just this once."

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. I'm fuckin' sick, I can't concentrate, ...I can't function properly. If I could just get a small hit, now and then..."

"No, You are doing well Sadie. If you can overcome this addiction, it will show remarkable inner strength. But if you fail, ...there is no place here for someone who is not even the master of their own body. You may as well become just another one of the junkie whores who litter the streets of Keyser."

"Not even a little bit of weed?" pleaded Sadie.

"No. Go and see Doctor Morgan. That's an order. He will help you to manage your symptoms. You're dismissed now. I'll brief you at... eleven hundred."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll go and get my Tank."

Sadie turned and started walking out of the room. She and McKenzie looked at each other. Sadie had a large purple bruise on her face. She blew McKenzie a kiss. McKenzie didn't know how she felt about Sadie, her memories of her were very fuzzy.

"McKenzie, get over here." said Skylar. The clone approached the teenage girl, her eyes were lowered, she was ashamed of her failure. "Do you still want to be called Lisa? ...or Streek?" Skylar asked.

"No." she hated those names.

"Then you can choose a new name for yourself."

"I'd like you to choose a new name for me Mistress."

"Okay then, ...how about Maxine. It sounds like Magazine, and you were made from ammunition. Maxine McKenzie, do you like it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How many things have I asked you to do Maxine?"

"Mistress?..."

"How many things?"

"...one."

"One thing; kill your Sire, and you failed to do it, ...twice. Even I was able to do it once."

"He... he cheated!"

"That's your excuse? He cheated? Why the hell didn't you cheat? You're the Pirate!"

"He... he can absorb shock weapons, it makes him stronger. I don't know how he does it."

"So, in a short amount of time, your fellow clone has learned tricks that you have failed to learn. Is that right?" Maxine didn't say anything. "...You are a major disappointment to me. I had such high hopes. It's because of your failure that my Cloning Pod was destroyed."

"Forgive me Mistress. I will make it up to you. Let me go after my Sire. I'll bring you back his head, ...and the heads of every last Anders and Bolton."

"History shows that that task is beyond you. ...You took my Ronin mech without asking."

"...I'm sorry. I just wanted to serve you."

"...And you broke it! War has started and all my favourite toys are broken. I think you need to be punished."

"Punish me as you see fit Mistress."

"Yes, perhaps you should spend some time in prison."

"No! Not that! I should be serving you. It's what I was made for!"

"You don't like that idea? That's what makes it a good punishment then!"

"But... Mistress, please!..."

"Bored now! Take her away!"

The Pirate guards came and grabbed Maxine. "I can do it! I can kill him! He just got lucky, that's all!" she said as they pulled her away.

"Oh, I know you want to be treated like a man." said Skylar. "...have fun in the Mens' Prison!"

As Max was taken out of the room Skylar said, "Is the War Council ready?"

"They're waiting for you Mistress." Said Captain Payne.

"Let's get on with it then."

Maxine was being taken to a shuttle by the Pirate guards. If she was just able to absorb the shock from her slave collar, she could show Skylar that she was capable. She took a deep breath and concentrated, and then tried to strike out at the guard. The collar surged and she screamed out and slumped to the floor. It hurt like hell every time. How did he do it? It was driving her mad. "Cut that shit out clone!" said the guard, picking her up and marching her along again.

They put her up the front of a small shuttle, and the guards sat in behind her. There were eight of them assigned to her. Maxine was feeling very low. her short life had been nothing but failure. The memories of her life before that were shameful, ...and the life before that, when she was a man. Now she was never going to be a man again.

The shuttle lifted up, out of the hangar and took off into the morning sky.

Maxine could hear the guards talking behind her. "Fuckin' gives me the creeps, travelling with a clone up front. I'll be glad when we dump her off at Bonscott."

"What ya talking about? I think she's pretty hot. Did you see them tits. I was thinking of getting a piece!"

"Don't be a fuckin' idiot. Didn't you see what those clones did back there? We outnumbered them sixty to one, and that's not including the ships. We had mechs and hovercraft and snipers and turrets, and they tore through us like Alien Tech killing machines. Are you really confident that a slave collar and eight guards would be enough to stop her?"

"Well, when you put it like that, ...she still has nice tits."

"fuckin' idiot!"

"You ever wonder why we got Alien Tech, but no Aliens?" came another voice.

"Shit, here we go! Pete's gunna do his crappy impression of a smart person again."

"Shut the fuck up!, I'm smarter than you."

"Maybe in some parallel universe, but I doubt it."

"Well, Suppose there are Aliens from another Galaxy, and maybe they're lookin' over at us, thinking our galaxy is good real estate, right? Just gotta clear away the local inhabitants and they're good to go. Whatta you do? Go to war? They would win for sure, with their super-advanced technology. But what if there's an easier way?"

"...They've been watching us, they know what we're like. So some Alien fucker gets the bright idea of sending over a cache of their Tech for us to find. What are we gunna do with it? Take it to war, what do ya think? Aliens sit back and watch us destroy each other. Then they come in and clean up, and they've got a new Galaxy to fuck around in."

"That's one theory I guess. But there'd be thousands more that you're not smart enough to come up with. It's probably one of them that's closest to the truth."

"Maybe, but mark my words, Alien Tech will be the end of us."

"Mark your words? ...Mark your own fuckin' words. Don't you listen to Skylar? Alien Tech is what's gunna bring about the rise of the Pirate Alliance and the fall of the Federation. If the Galaxy is gunna be destroyed, it will be at the PAs' say-so."

"Yeah well, as that little battle we just had illustrated, we aint the only ones with Alien Tech."

"We'll see. If the galaxy ends and Aliens move in, I'll admit that you're smart."

Maxine turned around to them, "You're right Pete, we are here to kill everybody." They looked at her wide-eyed and she gave them a smile and turned back around.

***********

A couple of hours later, they had arrived at the Bonscott Prison, about one hundred miles inland from Keyser City. The Warden, a fat, middle-aged moustachioed man, met them inside. "I'm Warden Pyke, administrator of this facility. What is this about?"

"Special orders from Skylar. This clone is to be incarcerated in your facility, for the crime of pissing Skylar off." said a guard.

"This woman? what am I to do with her?"

"Just put her in with the rest of the prisoners, and don't take her slave collar off, she's very dangerous."

"You know what's gunna happen if we do that."

"Yeah, and so does Skylar. She wants her to be punished."

"Fine, who am I to question the orders of our Great Leader. The inmates are going to love this."

Maxine didn't say anything, she just brooded as she was processed. She was stripped naked and hosed down, and given the prison uniform to put on. She wore a pair of bright orange pants and a white tank top.

She was taken into the main exercise yard and dumped there. The large yard was just concrete and dirt and high walls. It was mid-morning, and there were clear blue skies above them. There were wooden benches around and free weight equipment. Guards watched from the walls and from a Guard Tower.

There were also plenty of male prisoners. Rough looking men dressed like her, and all staring at her. A lot of them had smiles on their ugly faces. On a planet full of criminals, the one's that have been locked away had to be the worse of the worse.

A bunch of them came over to her right away. "Hey there! Are you in the right place baby?"

"Whoa, look at them titties, they're great!"

"I think it's our lucky day boys!" One of them went to grab her tits and she stepped back away from him.

"Come on baby, don't be like that. We just wanna be friendly."

"Fuck off!" said Maxine. "I know what you're thinking, but I'm the last woman you want to fuck with. I could kill you all without even thinking about it. If you have any sense of self preservation, you'll stay the fuck away from me!"

"Ha Ha! Tough talk, I like that!" said one of the men, a big guy with a shaved head. "...nice necklace pussy-cat."

"That's a slave collar isn't it?" said another inmate.

"Yeah, you put them on bitches to stop them from putting up a fight. She's all talk."

A hand reached out and squeezed her boob. Maxine growled and then her slave collar surged and she screamed out in pain. The men all around her laughed. 'Come on!, Come on! I need to be able to do this now!' She tried to strike out at the men again and the collar painfully shocked her again. She slumped down to her knees.

"He he, that's a good girl!" One of the men was fumbling at his pants, pulling out his half-erect cock. A hand pressed on her shoulder to stop her getting up. "Put your pretty mouth to good use."

"I'm gunna bite it off!" said Maxine.

"No you're not, the slave collar's gunna stop you."

"Actually Jok, the shocks could..."

"Shut up! It's been too long since I got my dick sucked by a woman!"

He stroked his seven inch cock and it swelled and got hard. He slapped it against Maxines' face. "Open up baby, let me fuck your pretty face." He pushed his cock at her closed mouth.

"I said open up!" He said as he slapped her face and pulled her hair. Maxine opened her mouth and the cock was pushed in, the fat cock-head prodded at the back of her throat.

Maxines' slave collar suddenly surged and Rick screamed out in agony, as her teeth clenched down, biting right into the cock. "Aaaaaagh!!, Yeeeaaagh!!, AAAAAGH!!!" he screamed out as the clones' teeth latched on to his member. Blood was running down Maxines' chin. Rick pulled away desperately, and his cock was ripped off, spraying blood over Maxines' face.

He dropped to the ground screaming and clutching at his bloody groin. The other men all stood around stunned. Maxine spat the dismembered cock out onto the ground. "All right, who's next?" she said, as blood ran down her face.

"Drakk!, I tried to tell him, the shocks from the collar could make her clamp down! Fuck!" The guards came in and pulled the wounded inmate off to the infirmary. One of them gingerly picked the bloody penis up off the ground.

"Jeez, I've seen some fucked up shit before, ...but damn!" said a big black man.

"Good thing her cunt doesn't have any teeth!" said a big, stubble-headed man.

"Yeah, probably best we stayed away from her mouth, eh Dobbo?"

They pulled her back up again. Maxine could see that she was surrounded by large, grinning men. Her heart was beating rapidly, she knew she was in peril and she was charged with adrenaline, she desperately wanted to lash out at them, kill them.

She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate, she had to do this. She started to throw a punch and the slave collar surged, she didn't scream this time but the pain was agonising, and she went weak again. NO!! her mind screamed out.

"Ha! She's still doing it!" laughed one of the inmates. They picked her up and carried her over to the bench and put her down on it on her back. Grinning male faces were all around her. Hands grabbed at her tits and were roughly squeezing and rubbing them. More hands were pulling down her pants and panties.

"Look at that little thing, that cunt looks tight man!" A hand rubbed at her crotch and then a finger slipped inside her. "She is tight, damn!"

Dobbo grabbed her legs and roughly pulled her toward him, sliding her on the rough wooden bench. He started rubbing his fat dick at her pink slit. "What are the guards doing?"

"Nothin' man, just watchin'"

Dobbo cracked a big smile, "She's fair game then."

"Don't do it you prick, I'll kill you!" cried out Maxine. Her collar surged again as she tried to fight him.

Dobbo forced the cock head through the pink folds and up against her hymen, he thrust his hips forward and the erect cock painfully stabbed its way deep inside her. Maxine cried out in pain. "Ha! She was a virgin! I just popped her cherry!" said Dobbo proudly. The other inmates all cheered excitedly. He started ramming his cock back and forth as he fucked her hard.

The thrusting cock hurt like hell, Maxine had to stop it. Once again she tried to lash out at them, and the slave collar surged, and her body was racked with more pain.

"Oh Shit!" said Dobbo. "I thought it might have shocked me while I was fuckin' her, didn't feel anything though." He continued to thrust into her hard, jerking her back with each thrust.

They ripped off her tank-top and bra and her large bare tits were roughly played with. Her nipples were being pinched hard, making her squeal.

Dobbo banged away at her tight pussy and it didn't take him long before he felt an orgasm coming on, "I'm gunna give her a cream-pie, reckon she could use the lube, she's a bit dry. ...Ungh!" he groaned as he stuck his cock deep inside her and it throbbed and spurted its' load of cum, filling up the tight hole.

He pulled his cock out of her. Cum and blood leaked from the ravaged hole. "That was the best fuck I've had in a long time." said Dobbo. "I just love poppin' cherries"

The next man quickly got in position and shoved his fat cock into the tight pussy. He began banging away at her. Maxine couldn't bear it, she tried to fight them with everything she had but the collar surged again and her muscles failed her again.

"Ah yeah! ...hey, that's good! When the collar shocks her, her cunt gets even tighter. feels fuckin' great!"

He raped her hard for a while. Maxine was furious, she wasn't angry with the inmates, or Skylar for putting her in there, she was angry with herself for not being able to get out of it.

"Out of the way Ass-holes!" said a dark-skinned inmate. He got up on the bench and straddled Maxines' chest, he pushed her tits together and rubbed his hard, eight-inch cock up between them. He thrust his black member back and forth, tit-fucking her.

"Watch yourself Willy, your cock's getting close to her mouth." said another inmate.

The other man pulled out from her ravaged vagina and spurted his hot, wet cum over her groin and belly. Soon another hard cock pushed its way into her and she was getting brutally raped again. The collar surged as Maxine tried to fight them.

"There she goes again." said Willy while he tit fucked her "..either she has a few screws loose, or she gets off on getting shocked."

"Who cares, that does feel good!" said the man fucking her pussy.

A little while later Willy groaned, and his cum spurted onto Maxines teary and bloody face, she quickly wiped it away. He climbed down off her and the hands returned, roughly squeezing and pinching at her tits. The cock pumped away in her sore, tight pussy until the man groaned and dumped his cum inside her. The member pulled out of her and cum spilt out.

Maxine was flipped over so that she was on her stomach, bent over the bench. Another man got behind her and rubbed his hard cock on her soaking wet slit, then he pushed it into her. He pulled out again and pressed the fat cock-head at her little ass-hole.