Ben & the Enlarging Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben’s awareness turns to new women, more time with Allison.
4.3k words
4.65
12.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this story are aged 18 or older.

Ben lay back in bed recalling his 18th birthday which instead of being at home with family and friends, was spent in the hospital hooked up to monitors and drips. His family and a few of his school friends did their best to try and lift his spirits on the day, though as he was hardly eating at the time, the birthday cake was eaten by his visitors and the nursing staff, who were doing their best in difficult circumstances as they were pretty sure the young man in room 26 would never see his 19th birthday. But he surprised them all with his recovery, which seemed to please all of the medical staff immensely. He started to notice the nurses a little bit more, and was caught out one day checking out the ass of a pretty blonde nurse called Ashley by Sally. Instead of ratting him out, she merely winked and mouthed "wow" to him, which ought to have been his first clue that perhaps Sally was not 100% straight. After that, it seemed that Ashley a few others found excuses to visit his room and bend over to pick up something, and was it his imagination that the nurses scrub tops got a bit tighter?

Maybe he was just paying attention a bit more, though it was not all fun when he began to get aroused for the first time since his treatment during a bed bath. Ashley and Connie (a young Latina nurse) were both well experienced and knew if they even acknowledged it that it would be massively embarrassing for him, so they acted like it was an every day thing and deftly washed him. After they left, Ben's cheeks burned brightly with embarrassment, but he was also secretly pleased to see his body function again.

Apart from playing his afternoon with Allison over and over in his head (and a little later in his hands), Ben had already turned his attention to the weekend and his movie date with Angela. He'd also identified in his mind two further women who he wanted to help, hopefully by filling out their bra's more fully than they currently did.

One was his older cousin Ellen, who was interning at the city council offices as an assistant to their legal counsel. Ellen was the daughter of his Mom's sister and so during last summer she'd spent a lot of time around the house and the pool following the death of her Father in a tragic road accident. Ben and Ellen had become good friends, and still met for lunch or coffee regularly. He now recalled more than fondly a summer of laughter, as they horsed around most days in the pool. Today though Ben looked at his cousin in a different light and was pretty sure that her "awful dating life", that was a feature at more than one of their recent catch up conversations, would benefit from filling out her bikinis a little more fully.

The other was a little trickier, as it was Ellen's Mom, his Aunt Susan. She was in her late 30's, and had amongst a host of things that she had done following the loss of her husband was to join a gym. She was consequently in rather good shape for a woman of her age, however Ben overheard a slightly drunken conversation between Aunt Susan and his Mom, that she loved getting into shape, but no one was interested in dating her despite this because of "my big saggy mommy titties". Ben certainly did not think of his Aunt at all like that, thinking that ever since she started wearing tight yoga pants and crop tops going to and from the gym, she looked rather hot and her boobs were not at all the way she had described them. That being said, he wondered if perhaps a little growth accompanied by the apparent wonderful shape and perkiness that seemed to occur with all the woman that he had helped wouldn't go amiss?

To be clear as a horny teenage boy he had since his recovery of course masturbated thinking about both his Aunt and his cousin, the former was pretty much every time that she visited the house which seemed to be in some new tight fitting workout gear. Aunt Susan always asked for a hug, and got one too, though Ben was more often than not trying to hide a burgeoning erection as she pulled him tight against her chest, squishing what he estimated were her C cup boobies against him in the process. That usually resulted in him running off to his room and swiftly stroking one off, so he had no difficulty in contemplating how he would be able to execute his plan, though Ellen would require a little more thought.

This Thursday morning though, when Aunt Susan arrived at the house to pick up his Mom who had recently started to go workout with her, Ben was almost ready to run out the door to school. He was of course pulled in for the obligatory hug, and on this occasion the pink leggings and crop top barely concealed under a loose zip top had him almost immediately hard, so he feigned forgetting a book and ran back to his room. Had he turned around, he would have noticed Susan smiling wistfully as she had no difficulty feeling Ben's stiffy as she pulled him in tight, and briefly wondered just what her nephew was packing in those jeans, while being secretly delighted that she still got young men turned on. She didn't have too long to ruminate on that thought before her sister appeared in a baggy tee shirt and joggers and led them out the the house.

"Bye Ben, your Mom and I are off to the gym to ogle at the beefcake. See you soon sweetheart!"

Ben's Mom shushed her sister, yelling that she was embarrassing her in front of her son, though Ben at that moment was busily masturbating away, imagining his Aunt on all fours on a workout mat as he drilled her from behind, her large firm tits swaying with each stroke as he pounded away. He didn't last too long with that thought, spurting into the waiting tissues as in his mind Aunt Susan repeatedly told him he was such a good boy. On one level he knew those thoughts about a family member were very wrong, but it never stopped him from getting hard and so his body betrayed his unrequited lust. It didn't help that he thought he felt Aunt Susan's hard nipples pressed against his chest during the hug, which threatened to get him hard all over again, but suddenly aware of the time, he pulled up his pants and ran out the door to get to school.

What Ben didn't realise though, was his older sister Julie, who lived at home whilst attending a local college training to be a dental hygienist, was not as he thought asleep enjoying another of her interminable long lie ins, but was wide awake in bed. Like Ben, she too was fond of her Aunt and cousin and had enjoyed having them around a lot last summer. Also like Ben, she lately had a forbidden, unrequited lust for her Aunt which she now indulged with some battery powered assistance. The long days around the pool had left her in little doubt of two things. One, she was pretty sure that she would nowadays identify as bisexual, something her current boyfriend was oblivious to, and for that matter a facet of herself that she had not shared with anyone. Two, she thought her Aunt was incredibly hot, and Julie frequently fantasised about ripping the yoga pants off her and licking her to a loud and very satisfying orgasm, which was exactly what she was vividly imagining right now.

She was well practiced at almost silent self-pleasure. Despite her Mom and her having good conversations about her body and sex in general, she was always worried that she was a moment away from being discovered and found with her fingers assaulting her pussy. She came, biting her lip and feeling the ripple of muscles contracting as she enjoyed her orgasm, steadying her breathing as the only obvious outward sign of her exertion. She thought she could hear sounds coming from her brother's room, so tip toed to her door and cracked it open. Along the corridor she could see his door open a fraction but enough to let the obvious sounds of masturbation drift along the landing. Whilst briefly thrilled to uncover illicit activity that she might be able to leverage with her brother, she wasn't perturbed by the notion of him pleasuring himself. That was until he peppered the heavy breathing with comments that left her in no doubt who he was fantasising about.

"Oh god Aunt Susan, that's so good... let me fuck you harder… spank that ass... let me watch those... big firm titties sway while I bang you good."

She almost giggled out loud, managing to stifle it just in the nick of time. The idea that her brother was getting off thinking about his Aunt wasn't exactly a revelation, after all she'd just spent the previous fifteen minutes doing the same herself. She noted his description of Susan's breasts, which were neither big nor firm, though that did not dissuade her from lusting after the older woman. Part of his fantasy she guessed, though didn't all boys fantasise about women with large boobs. Porn had such a lot to answer for, and while she would never openly admit it, she would not have objected if her own A cups had come out a size or two larger. She quietly retired to her room, soon enough hearing her brother exit the house on his way to school.

That left her in peace, once again aroused with the idea of Susan with a fantasy pair of boobs which she could lick, suck and fondle to her heart's content. In a couple of minutes that idea was really working for her, so she pulled the vibrator back out of the drawer. It was going to pull double duty that morning.

Ben's morning at school was uneventful, but as he headed to the cafeteria for lunch he was accosted by Allison who pulled him into a now empty classroom. She kissed him warmly, her hips grinding against his while pulling his hand firmly onto her breast.

"I don't know what you did to me the other day Ben Crawford, but I have been so damn horny since. I played with myself most of last night until I fell asleep. I did it in the shower this morning. I asked to be excused during English so I could go to the bathroom and guess what?"

"You played with yourself again?"

"Damn straight I did! If I thought there wasn't a good chance of us getting caught I'd be naked and bouncing on your dick right now. So I don't care what your plans were for today. After school, guess what you're doing?"

"Taking you home?"

"Oh in more ways than one big boy. More ways than one."

With that she squeezed his very erect cock, while moaning her pleasure as he firmly fondled her breasts and stiff nipples. A final kiss then she smiled and disappeared out the door. Ben decided that a couple of minutes discreet distance was appropriate to give his cock the opportunity to subside, though the idea of what was now planned for after school was not helping with that.

The rest of the school day passed in a bit of a blur, though Chemistry as ever was both interesting and enjoyable, with Angela continuing to be warm and friendly, and if anything a little more tactile than he was used to. She positively bubbled when confirming their date on Saturday, and so Ben was briefly distracted from the impending attentions of Allison. But the class flew by and Angela walked him out to the car park.

He was horrified to have Angela on his arm and Allison waiting, perked on the hood. He started to think about how to explain this, but never got the chance.

"Hey Ali!"

"Hey Angie baby! Okay if I borrow your boy here for a while?"

"Of course sweetie. Take good care of him now."

"I sure plan to.."

Ben was slack jawed, but Angela gave him a peck on the cheek and told him to play nice. The two women waved at each other and Angela was gone.

"Get in and drive boy and I'll explain later."

Ben was 100% certain that whatever this was, he'd ruined it. But Allison insisted he get her home promptly first of all, and since it seemed like the planned pleasure was still happening, he decided wisely to wait until she was ready to tell him.

Explanations were left until after a vigorous session of unadulterated pleasure. Once inside the house the pair had practically sprinted up to Allison's room, ripped the clothes off each other followed by Allison throwing him on his back and mounting his stiff cock and riding him until her first orgasm, a mere few minutes later. He thought Allison might have hurt herself, so intense were her muscle spasms and the stream of expletives that accompanied it. Ben was silently pleased he'd held off and still hadn't cum just yet, though he didn't think that would take long. After 30 seconds or so, Allison collapsed forward onto his chest, muttering how fucking good that had been.

"Mmm Ben baby that was so good. Fucking you is a hundred times better than on my own, and I am very good with my fingers."

Ben chuckled and kissed her, his hands gently stroking her back.

"You know I really didn't do much more than lie back and let you do all the work."

"I can assure you that I will get you hot and sweaty with effort soon enough, but I just needed that from you. A smart man knows when to lie back and let his lover do all the work, and you my friend, were very smart indeed."

They kissed again, before long this became more intense and Ben started to thrust up, his erection still nestled inside. He sat up and sucked on each erect nipple hard, getting loud noises of approval, before rolling Allison onto her back and starting to thrust energetically back and forth. Ben was not going to last long as he watched Allison's perfect tits bounce in harmony with each stroke, and before long he was thrusting quicker, a quick question of where to cum being resolved with an instruction to fill her up, and Ben came shudderingly hard. Kisses followed and he rolled off onto his back, chest heaving.

Allison turned her head towards him, her legs splayed, body glistening with sweat and her perfect rosebud nipples stiffly pointing to the sky.

"Damn lover, you really got into that. Did you notice I came again, or were you too busy pounding me?"

"Kind of lost in the moment... you know you really are very beautiful right now. I'm the luckiest man in Wilford County, heck probably the state."

"You really are very sweet in addition to being an exceptional lay. Are... are you getting hard again? Well let's not have that go to waste."

Allison rolled over onto her knees and motioned Ben behind her which he eagerly did as instructed.

"Let me guide you in... there will be other times we can explore you fucking me in the ass, but not today. Oh my lord that thing is so thick... "

Ben soon decided that doggy was going to be a favourite position of his. Not only could he penetrate more deeply, but the angle seemed to thrill Allison even more than when she was on top. She was soon exhorting him to smack her ass, which he did, tentatively at first, but with greater enthusiasm. The slap of flesh on flesh as he thrust deep inside her provided a tempo peppered with grunts, groans and moans of pleasure. He could just about make out the motion of her tits swaying back and forth, and the piece de resistance was being screamed at to pull her hair as he rode to a glorious conclusion, with him pulling out and stroking himself to a spurting crescendo, cum landing half way up Allison's back and on her bum. She lay shaking through her own orgasm, head turned and her face masked in pleasure in a way that Ben had never seen before, but in time would become familiar with.

After a quick clean up, she lay in his arms, head upon his chest.

"You know baby, I think you may just have a talent for making a girl feel real good. Those were as good an orgasm as I've ever had, and I'm very good at taking care of myself."

"You're amazing. I feel so connected to you while we fuck, it's like I know what you want."

"You listen real good and pay attention when something isn't comfortable or fun. It's been my experience that's something boys do not normally do. If you can keep paying attention like that, women are going to be real happy around you."

Ben might have just blushed a little at that.

"I don't want to spoil the moment, but at some point the blood is going to return to your brain and you're gonna start thinking about that little exchange I had with Angie."

Ben nodded, his heart suddenly quickening as he was certain he'd done something wrong, even if he had no clue what it was. Somehow, this was going to be the second, and last, of his epic sex sessions with Allison and Angela was going to angrily cancel their date.

"So the first thing to say is that you have done nothing wrong, I can see that worry all over your face. This goes back a little while and doesn't just involve Angie and me, there are one or two other gals involved too. It goes back to that time when you were real sick with that blood disease and in hospital. Lie back and let me explain."

So he did just that. Allison told the tale of how a group of her friends were all concerned for Ben overcoming the illness. Like many other cliques in high school, the group had a common interest or connection. But unlike the cheerleaders, the rock chicks or the goths, this group was fascinated with old time healing as usually practiced by women down the ages. The use of herbs and plants to concoct mixtures that aided the body was well documented, but largely dismissed by modern medicine.

"I remember in history we had this debate that the Salem witch trials were probably conducted against a group of healers."

"You're right, that's a theory that's gained popularity down the years as modern society dismisses the idea of witchcraft as so much nonsense. But if you think of magic as science that we don't understand then you might get why people would want to ignore the practice. But the truth is, the practice is alive and well, and yours truly is one of them."

"So what are you saying, that you're... a witch?"

"It's a crude description but it'll do for now. I can practice certain skills that have been carefully handed down, mother to daughter over the centuries. We are very discreet with what we do, but we knew that if you were going to beat the awful disease that you would need more than modern medicine could provide. So along with the rest of our coven, I helped to create something to help you get better."

Ben lay there stunned. He knew, he knew all this was nonsense. No one practiced witchcraft or whatever it was called. There was scientific knowledge and only that, yet he also knew that his recovery was described by the doctors as a one in a million chance. Could he have been healed by this?

"So it wasn't the experimental therapy that saved me... it was you? But why me? Why take that risk?"

"Ben you are one of the nicest people any of us know. You're sweet, polite, you're smart too. Someday you will make an excellent husband and father, but not if you weren't here. When I suggested it all of the girls were completely on board, no hesitation. Now we know that you still got your therapy, but do you remember getting a daily smoothie in hospital. We prepared that and infused it with all the healing energy we could muster. Angela, Charlotte, Dionne, Mary and me all put our very best into making you better."

"This is a lot to take in. Explains some things that have been happening, not others though. Is me being perpetually horny a side effect? I get turned on at the slightest things, often when it's not very convenient."

"The healing works on a broad level, but as we knew this was a blood disorder we created something to help bring potency to your blood to fight the disease. It is probably responsible for the unexpected erections, though speaking personally I'm pretty happy at how hard you get, and how often."

Allison smiled and kissed him. After a few moments they paused and she could tell he was still pondering stuff.

"I've been noticing other things. I really don't know how to say it... "

"Wondering why my tits got bigger in the last couple of months? What if it's something to do with you fantasising about me with big boobies, and masturbating?"

12