Ben, Benny, Bennie 01

Story Info
Ben's company picnic decision.
2.8k words
3.44
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben, Benny, Bennie 01

"Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, OMG, OMG, Bennie, Bennie, oh, oh, Bennie, oh, I like it when you're faced with weird decisions to make, Bennie, oh, oh, ooh, Bennie! Your mouth is fire!"

Well, Henry was just in the right place at the right time, that's all, not that we have become closer lately and we both try to meet up at the Sofa Rock in parking area before either of us break the ridge where everyone can see us. But he wore me down with his smooth "side fag" antics over time and by the way, other than my "fire" mouth, he likes the undies that I wear and my hair, so.

But he was spot on with his screaming about the weird decision that I was faced with soon after. I mean, company picnic's, right? They land somewhere between "fun for all" and "the boss is actually taking attendance" and just above the "I spend enough time with these people" lines, am I right? But how cool are those huge tents that are almost larger than Middleton's City Hall, right?

Anyways, hey, I'm Ben during the week and at work and some people have jus always called me Benny, but I live pretty much as Bennie Friday through Sunday, especially down at the Sofa Rock spot. Which is where Henry wore me down, but the SOB was just so smooth about fag seducing me! Not that I didn't chip in or anything with all of the personal engagements and time we spent together. Henry is actually a pretty nice guy and he has a roomy SUV and SOB, the guy wore me down!

But skipping over how Henry and I came to be, LOL, on the side and on the down low, let me begin at the beginning of the weird decision I was facing at my work. The company picnic and how to attend the company picnic, which was offsite at the park. I mean, I think everyone at work talks about me around the water cooler anyways, not that I have an unofficially designated "Ben, Benny or Bennie" water cooler or anything, but there is a hand written sign behind the water cooler base, so, there weren't a lot of secrets. Well, there weren't a lot of confirmed secrets, hence, all the Ben, Benny or Bennie" water cooler talk, right?

Also, hah, I can tell when one of my co-workers calls me "Bennie" when they try to make it sound like they are saying "Benny", so hah, fags!

Anyways, it was a huge company picnic on a Saturday, so the dress code should have been a little more forgiving, right? And not a free for all for sure, but just a little more relaxed and forgiving, right? I mean, with my small size and all, well, I fit right into clothing made for the other way anyways, so. (i.e., selfies posted on Chang @ benBbennie10).

So, I mean, I couldn't just dress as Bennie without a little input from my co-workers, so I set out to, you know, put a few feelers out there. I mean, I wanted to dress, but I didn't have to dress, so I let the good people speak.

Which turned out to be easier than I figured because the people came to me with their questions!

"Ben, did you want to get in on the office pool for the picnic?"

"Which one Frank? The exposed office affairs pool or the picnic wardrobe failure pool?"

"Oh, oops, sorry, this pool is for how you're going to dress, so, oops, my bad, Ben. Unless you have any insider information that I might find useful. So?????"

[Scribble, scribble, $10 on Ben comes as Bennie]

Well, I didn't fall for that bait and switch trick and I did not provide Frank from Sales any extra insider information, but it felt like my first "feeler" had an answer in my favor, right?

"Ben, here are today's invoices for the pickups and deliveries today and just how do feel about the way some women allow their thong straps to just slightly show then, hmm? I'm asking for a friend."

"These are modern times, Ted, so judgement takes a back seat and no one ever actually said that undies "had" to be completely hidden, so."

[Scribble, scribble, $20 on visible undies]

"However, it's a company picnic and everything has its place, Ted, so."

[Scratch, scratch, ahh hell, scribble, scribble, $10 on slightly noticeable]

I mean, I have risked it before by slightly highlighting my face with makeup, but maybe I missed a few other opportunities then, hmm?

"Benny, I've put a payment hold on Ricker's Freight, so if the driver gets snippy with you, just buzz my office and I'll explain things to him. Also, I mean, Benny, I think you could flip your hair over the front of your shoulders instead of sweeping it back sometimes, I'm just saying."

Well, that's my "go to" hair style for the weekends when I dress anyways!

[Scribble, scribble, $25 on chest covering front flipped hair]

"I mean, everyone "tease" talks about you anyways, Benny at the water cooler, not that I have engaged in such activity, but wow, how fortunate are you to be so thin, right? I mean, with how petite you are and all, I mean, how you can help but to have nice legs and isn't it crazy how you have to cover them up all day wearing long pants here, right? Not that I'm prying or reminding you that the weather will be hot this Saturday, Benny."

[Scribble, scribble, $35, shorts]

"I mean, I may have said once that there isn't any harm with you wearing eye shadow once in a while on the job, but work is not a club, so you could dial down the brightness just a tad. Or something like that."

[Scribble, scribble, $15, pale, but noticeable eye shading]

"Janine, the driver from Ricker's Freight always gets snippy with me anyways, so I might buzz your office when he "back up beeps" his way into the loading dock so that you can deal with him and then I might slip out for 20 minutes. I mean, like to the Strip Mall across street has that small clothing store and they are having a sale on Denim shorts, so?"

Well, listen, the Ricker's Freight driver wants to fag me as Ben and that's just not right, especially since I have a knack for transforming into a pretty nice Bennie and slipping out of the building for just a few minutes is easier than, well, it's easier than Paula from Accounting, so.

[Scribble, scribble, $30, black Denim shorts]

"Oh, like modest black Denim shorts then, Bennie? And I'm getting confused between Ben, Benny and Bennie, so I'm just going to split the difference and call you Benny from now on, so"

"And hopefully, Janine, with shiny studs along the seams. I like eye catching flashy things, so."

[Scratch, scribble, scribble, $40, flashy stud rivets]

"And I might faint if they have a pair of slightly less than modest black Denim shorts with cute diamond shaped studs along the side seams, so."

[Scratch, scratch, scribble, scribble, $60, diamond shaped for the diamond in the rough fem boy]

I mean, Janine is a working single mom and all, so I may have let a little more insider information slip with her. By accident, of course, to keep the "will he or won't he" pool fair.

"I mean, Benny, Benny, Benny, I mean footwear, right? Also, raising children is not cheap!"

"Oh, ah, Janine, I mean, I'm sort of a high tops kind of person outside of work, Janine, so I wear a lot of high tops when I hang out down at Sofa Rock, so."

[Scratch, scratch, scribble, Cha Ching, hundo!]

"I mean, Benny, that store across the street has a selection of "Hens" warm up jackets in the window and some of them seem to have 3/4 sleeves and they are probably a light weight blended nylon for the heat. I mean, how cute would a small warm up jacket with teal stripes go with a pair of cute diamond studded black Denim shorts, right Joey?"

"Oh, oh, well shoot, Janine! I don't really go out dressed much in daylight hours, so, damn, a 3/4 sleeve jacket might be perfect then, so, huh."

[Scribble, scribble, $225, arm peach fuzz covered]

[Scratch, huh, Bennie has no arm hair. Scribble, scribble, $225 on hairless everywhere]

"Hold please, Bennie. Did the words "I don't really go out dressed much in daylight hours" just come freely out of your mouth then, hmm? I mean, that's an entirely different water cooler office pool, but say a little more about that then, okay?"

[Beep, beep, beep, beep, annoying truck back up beep, beep]

Ahh, saved by the annoying backup beeping of the Ricker's Freight truck! And I say again, ewe, Clyde wants to back me up and go all beep, beep with me and he's never even seen me as Bennie! Besides, the Strip Mall store is directly across the street from our side loading dock doors, so I could just walk there.

"Benny, should I just call you Bennie whenever you just pop into the store on your work break then? It gets a little confusing, so?"

"Kayla, you can call me Bennie all the time, but is your manager around or is he at lunch?"

"Sorry Bennie, but Dereck is in the back, so you're not safe to browse around even for a few minutes, so, sorry, Bennie."

"Well, he just likes to call me names, Kayla, so."

"Oh, I mean, he wants to call you bad and naughty names while he spanks you, but tell me what you're in market for and I'll hook you up for a quick drive by pickup at 4pm. Also, I assume you will always tell me if my step brother Victor ever calls you Bennie instead of Benny, right? Not that I'm standing in the way or anything, but I like how you stay under my spell, so?"

[Scribble, scribble, $50 I have him whipped without even whipping him]

"Kayla, your step brother Victor gets all tongue tied down at the Sofa Rock, so I don't know he says."

Ahh, everyone should have such a personal shopper, right? Especially when the store manager firmly believes that belly button sex is a real thing. I mean, if he were to lay me across his lap, I mean, my belly button would be closer to his thigh, right? Not that I measured it or anything. Without Dereck the manager present, mind you! And Victor was so confused by what the hell I was doing, well, he is still all tongue tied, so.

Anyways, I threw caution and my career into the wind and attended the company picnic dressed as Bennie. Not so much all that Bennie, but an obvious Bennie rather than Ben or Benny. I also dressed exactly the same as the selfie I forwarded to Janine in advance. I mean, it must be expensive to raise children these days, so.

[A large crowd at the company picnic seems to be surrounding Janine and making it rain in her favor]

"I mean, I'm not calling foul or anything, Benny, but your manner of dress seems just a little spot on with Janine's pool entries, so? Also, should I call you Benny or Bennie? It's getting just a little confusing now, so?"

"Hugh, you can call me Bennie if you like, but can I call you my backup today then? I mean, I expected a lot of side eyes, but some of these "stares" that I'm getting seem to have left the "side eyes" thing in the rear view, so?"

"Oh, can I call you sometime for a side date then, Bennie? And some of the stares might be from the very eyes catching shine and reflection from these fancy diamond shaped studs on your shorts, so."

"Oh, um, Hugh, I don't really date and we work together and ten other things, so?"

[Scratch, scratch, wait]

"Bennie, you can't lie for an official, yet totally inappropriate office pool bet! I mean, don't you go down to Sofa Rock sometimes on the weekends then, hmm?"

"Hugh, there is a difference between dating and flirting and general mingling around, so, if you don't mind, I need to tend to the cold soda coolers, so?"

[Scribble, scribble, $20 on just a tease]

Also, someone had to work the food and beverage table, right?

"Benny, LOL, old man Jenkin's thinks you're a new hire! Also, that Sofa Rock place, right? That's known as a "kiss and don't tell" place, right Bennie? And it's too confusing to refer to you as anything other than Bennie now. Also, an ice tea, please."

"Linda from New Business Ventures, well, in my case it has been known as "kiss and please don't tell" a couple of times."

[Scribble, scribble, $20 on flaps lips all over the place]

"But just because "they" get all worked up, I mean, I don't, I mean, well, sometimes."

[Scribble, scribble, $30 on {draws a pictorial hand job in motion} on pool entry sheet]

"Anyways, you look nice today, Bennie. Also, I mean, Bennie, have you ever confused the Men's room with the Ladies room then, hmm?"

[Scribble, scribble, $20 on squats to pee]

"Well, it's cleaner than the Men's room and there are more than several hours when I'm alone in the back, so."

[Scribble, scribble, $30, ah-ahh, on that "padlocked" locker in the dock area Ladies room]

"Here, Benny, I brought you a hamburger from the grill and I'm getting confused, so I'm just calling you Bennie from now on."

[Scribble, scribble, oops, pause for Gina to place her office pool bet, pausing]

"Hello? Earth to Joie?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Gina, my mind went into a blank pause moment. Thanks for the hamburger then."

"No problem, but listen."

[Scribble, scribble, re-pause for Gina to place her office pool bet]

"Look, um, maybe I've had an eye for you for a couple of months now, Bennie, so if Ben ever wanted to go out on a dinner date on a Wednesday or something. I mean, I'll probably still slip up a little and call you Bennie a few times, but, well, I mean, think about it, Ben, Bennie."

"Gina, yes, yes, yes, I mean, that would be a first for me, so, yes, yes, yes! Here, take an ice tea and a cola and my back dock electronic key card!"

[Scribble, scribble, 2 hundo, door swings both ways!]

[Scratch, scribble, scribble, 2 hundo, door "would" swing both ways!]

Company picnic's, right? Silently calling out and betting on the queer who works in the back for their personal gains and humor forever, right? But with Ben leaving it all in the rear view now because not one of my co-workers totally freaked out over my Bennie persona and appearance and if you didn't catch it, I could have a dinner date! I mean, as Ben, of course, but still.

Or a cancellation. But Gina backed it up with a "super casual, yet side by side, non-committal shared ride together, with no promises and no grinning when we broke over the ridge" make-up date to the Sofa Rock the following weekend!

"Hold up, Bennie. Before we cross over the ridge, I mean."

"Gina, I already figured that you would know some people here and I've settled in my head that I might lose sight of you from time to time, so?"

"Well, that's good of you, but just because we are not compatible now, who knows when you grow out of all this and you know, grow a little taller. Smack me on the lips if you agree then."

[Mwah]

"Good, now I'm going to lip smack you back because, whew, I was expecting that you might go out on the weekends dressed a lot more revealing and whew, you're well put together tonight, Bennie, so."

[Mwah]

"Alright, for our last lip smack ever, but with a tease touch of tongue tips, kiss me just because I spied your Ben bulge at the company picnic and the perfect tongue tip tease back will get you an anonymous posting on Chang about how Bennie probably brings a nice Ben to the party, so????"

[Mwah, oomph, ummah, ow]

"So, it's a tie then, right Bennie?"

No, it wasn't a tie, but when you have a chance to show off just how desirable, valuable and alluring you are, well, you gladly call it a tie, right?

[Scribble, scribble, 3 hundo on wrapped around finger on first non-date]

And that was basically the last I saw of Gina that evening. And it's not like I dressed for work under normal circumstances, but people remember and LOL, their memories have me so much more of a Bennie than I am! Also, you heard, Gina. Bennie brings his Ben to the party!

End Ben, Benny, Bennie 01