Ben Franklin's Private Life Ch. 08

Story Info
Ben Franklin's escapades.
3.9k words
4.67
1.2k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for Angela to come for her "session". She is with BF on the weekends, and Mary Rose has Mondays, so we told her she could come any of the other three days of the week.

She appeared at our house the following Thursday.

"I'm sorry, but I need something before I go over there tomorrow. He has been depressed about the infighting. He told me it reminds him of the fights between the parliament and the colonists in London. I told him you would come see him next week at the hall. For now, I need whatever you can give me before I go."

Red pointed upstairs, and I led her to the spare bedroom. She sat down and told me. "I don't need the tenderness of the moment. I get that from Ben now. I need to be fucked hard, rough, and as often as you can before dawn."

I slapped her across the face and told her to strip. She jumped at surprise but squealed in delight as she jumped up to remove her clothing. She did so as quickly as she could. I took her by the hair and dragged her to the bed. She followed as well as she could, but she stumbled as she got near the bed and fell to her knees at the edge of the bed.

"Stay where you are. I will tell you when you can move." She froze where she had fallen. She was into the game now. I walked around her with a stern look on my face. I squeezed one of her breasts and she yelped. "For an old bitch, you still have a decent breast." I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. I pulled my dick out of my trousers and wiggled it in front of her mouth. She tried to reach for it, but I backed up. "I will give it to you when I want. You will have to come and get it." I started backing up slowly, dragging her by her hair. She was walking on her knees trying to keep up with me. I finally stopped at the edge of the bed and shoved it into her mouth. "Suck it, bitch." She worked my member for all she was worth. I didn't want her to suck me off, so I told her to stop. She froze with my dick in her mouth. "Don't move." I began fucking her mouth as she sat motionless in front of me. I fucked her mouth until I came into her. She sat perfectly still and allowed me to fill her mouth. When I was done, I pulled out. "You may swallow my gift to you." She swallowed my entire issue without spilling a drop.

After she was done, I smiled. "You may clean my dick with your tongue." She began polishing my dick with her tongue and mouth. After a few minutes I had to tell her to stop. I picked her up and lay her on the bed.

"How's that for different?"

She smiled. "I didn't know what you were doing at first, but I said I needed a good fucking, and that is what you did."

"We are not done yet. You haven't come yet, and you will tonight." I put my arms around her and held her as we talked about BF and the world. After I had recovered, I told her to lay back. I climbed between her legs and began returning the favor. She was wet and started humping my face within a few moments. I let her until my face was covered in her juices. I finally sat up and climbed on her. She spread her legs, grabbed her knees, and presented herself. I mounted her and began servicing her needs. She closed her eyes and revealed in the sensations. As she heated up, she began moaning and shaking her head. I was determined to get her off, so I went slowly, waiting for a sign she was close. After a few minutes, her face grew hot and her eyes glowed. I pumped her hard a few times and she began rocking. As she rocked harder, she began clutching at my arms, so I had to hold her down. She exploded and her legs began shaking. She came, but I continued to fuck her until I was able to continue her orgasm longer. She came and came. She suddenly lay still. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head, and she was not here any longer. I picked her head up and looked into her eyes. She wasn't there. I dropped her head onto the bed and climbed out of her. My cum was dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. I lay beside her until she came around.

"I, I, I think that was the best orgasm I have had since our youth. My husband never did that to me. You have always known what to do to me to scratch the itch I don't know I need until you hit it." We lay in each other's arms until we fell asleep.

The following Tuesday I went to see BF. He got up and came toward me when he saw me come in. We went to the bar next door and ordered a libation.

"I am so happy to see you. This will go on forever. They haven't even agreed to what our problems are, much less how to solve them. It is late fall, and I know we will be here until next year. Luckily, we are in Philadelphia, and I can go home every night. I have no idea how the rest of these people are surviving. I wanted to thank you for Angela. She is a sweetheart. So smart, and so sweet. She gives me comfort just by talking and being here. It is almost like having Deborah still here. I was often very bad to Deborah, but she was strong and determined. She never would go over the ocean to be with me. The last time I went to London, I told her I needed her there, but she couldn't. I told her I didn't know when I would see her again. She told me she would see me when my job was finished. I never saw her again. Angela is the first woman to be in this house that reminds me of her. For that, I thank you."

"My friend, we have done many things and enjoyed many women together. Of all those things, to me, Angela is the best, like fine china. My wife is the only woman in the world I hold in a higher regard. Angela has promised to be here for as long as you need her, and not a minute longer."

BF sat looking into the hall next door, but it looked to me like he was staring into the past, or future; I couldn't tell which.

"Abner, I will never call you for girls again. That part of my life is over. I will be 70 next year, and my health isn't great. If the British don't get me soon, the rich living and diet will. Well, the old sage must get back before someone shoots John Adams. He just won't shut up." He slowly disappeared into the hall.

The next several months went by quickly for Red and I. Our coupling routine became regular. Mary Rose on Monday, Angela on Thursday, and Red whatever other day or two she wanted. Christmas was a special event that year. Angela said he was taking a break from the discussions. Everyone was going home for Christmas, and they would resume in the spring. He had four months off, and he was taking his daughter's family on a special vacation. They would be gone for two weeks starting the weekend before Christmas. Angela told us she was going to stay with her daughter for the Christmas week. Mary Rose said she was staying with her daughter's family for Christmas and into January.

Red and I are planning to have both of our children's families here for a huge Christmas feast. Our plans were set. No one would be alone on Christmas, and we were happy.

Christmas was a very happy time for all of us. We had no idea how much life would change by the next Christmas. War would tear our world apart for the next five or six years. But for now, we enjoyed our families. We had both our son and daughter's families here. Seven grandchildren were everywhere. By the time they left, we were exhausted. For the next couple of days, all we could do was rest. As the new year approached, Red told me she had a surprise for me for New Year's Eve. She made me wait. I have learned that when she had that look in her eyes, it was best to leave her alone.

New Year's Eve arrived. We began with a nice late dinner. It was wonderful. We followed that up with a few drinks in the sitting room, toasting the new year. She finally took my hand and headed upstairs. This was going to be good.

Once in our bedroom, she told me to wait, and went into her dressing room. I almost fainted when I she came out. She had a collar on and was holding a restraint system for hands and legs.

"I have always wanted to try this as a substitute for the choking. I want you to bind me so I can't move. Once you have me restrained, I want you to try and fuck me in the ass. Mary Rose can't stop talking about the different feeling it brings. We will have to be careful, but I want to be restrained because I want to be subjugated and dominated. Put something in my mouth, ignore my pleading, and fuck me in the ass. Then came the final surprise. She took from behind her back a small version of a human penis. "This is from the doctor's office. He uses it to show young girls how it works. I "borrowed" it to practice on my ass. I have been using it for several weeks, and I can get it in as far as I can reach. I am ready, and I want to experience whatever Mary Rose has talked about. When you start, you are to not stop until you are satisfied. Whatever I say, ignore. Do with me as your urges dictate. I want to be an object of your heat and the thing you use to satisfy your most basic instincts."

She handed me everything and lay on her stomach on the bed. The neat in her eyes was impossible to miss. She wanted this so badly. She has been looking for something to equal the feeling she gets from being choked. This is something she hopes will replace that dangerous need.

I had to remove my clothes because I was already hard. I then grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her off the edge of the bed until her ass was at the edge of the bed. Her legs were doubled up on the floor, but I had a plan. I tied a restraint, a silk rope to each ankle. I then pulled her left leg toward the post at the foot of our bed. I tied her foot to the post. I then went to her other ankle and pulled her other leg toward the head of the bed. When I tied her leg to the post at the head of the bed, she was suspended with her legs pulled tight and her ass was suspended out over the edge of the bed. I then went around to the other side and repeated the process with each arm. When I was finished, she was strung out over the bed so tightly she could barely wiggle. She was breathing very heavily and licking her lips. She was so wet; her juices were dripping out of her pussy onto the floor beneath her. I took a pair of her panties out of her dresser. I went around to the front side of her, climbed on the bed, and grabbed her head by the hair and lifted her head up. I pushed the panties into her mouth and spoke. "Ok bitch. You are about to experience something unlike anything you have ever experience. I hope you are ready for this because there will be no way I can stop once I begin. I will not stop until I have used any opening you have to satisfy my urges. As long as my dick is hard, I will continue to fuck you. If you come, you come. I am not concerned about that." The look in her eyes was something I will remember for the rest of my life. I almost saw fear. I hesitated. I didn't want to hurt her, but if this can replace the choking, it will have been worth it. If it gets too bad, I will stop.

I returned to her ass. I inserted the little penis into her pussy to lube it. I used it to scoop up her juices and deposit it on her ass. After I had a small pool of her juices there, I started pushing it into her ass. She tried to wiggle but could only move her ass. I slapped her ass and said "Hold still bitch. The more you move, the harder I will push it." She stopped wiggling. She was right about her practicing. It went into her easily. I had it all in and began pumping her ass like I was priming a well. I could see her come the first time then. Her head was shaking back and forth until she lay still. The panties in her mouth were getting wet from her saliva. While she was out, I pulled the practice dick out, and inserted the real one slowly. I had to work it in. I was bigger than that one, so I stopped and started as I had with Mary Rose. I inserted two fingers into her and stretched her muscles until I could get all four fingers together into her. I then took them out and pushed into her. She had come to just as I was finishing with my fingers. As I pushed into her ass, it slowly expanded to allow me in until I was balls deep in her ass. She had arched her back and the sight made me come deep into her. She fainted again and lay there as I pumped her ass. As my dick softened, her ass muscles pushed me out. I pushed the little dick back into her ass. I didn't want it to tighten yet. By the time she was back, so was I.

"Well, bitch. Your ass has been popped. You are a tight little ass, I must admit. Now, it is time for round two."

I entered her pussy and began simultaneously fucking her pussy as I fucked her ass with the little dick. I watched her head shaking from side to side as she was boiling over. She was screaming into her wet panties, and I was afraid it was for real, but I was in too far to stop now. I continued fucking her until she stiffened her entire body and strained at her restraints with all her strength. I was afraid she might break one of the, but then she collapsed in a heap on the bed. I reached up to pull her head back to look, and she was out. Her eyes had rolled back in her head. I pulled the panties so she wouldn't choke on it and continued fucking her pussy until I was ready to come. I pulled the little dick out of her ass. There was no use continuing to torment her if she wasn't around to feel it. I came hard, as hard as I have come in years. It was the best sex I have had that I can remember. When I was done, I pulled out, kissed her on the ass, and began untying her. By the time she came back, I had untied her completely. I scooped her up in my arms and laid her on the bed. I crawled in beside her, wrapped my arms around her and held her until she could talk.

"You did it, you did it. I had the same experience that I have when you choke me. It was wonderful, it was amazing." She drifted off to sleep muttering, "You did it." I soon followed.

She wanted to talk about it the next morning. "You scared me a little with the tying me up tight and talking so obscenely. I came once when you stuffed my panties into my mouth. I came again when you were playing with my ass with that little dick. When you pushed it into me, I thought, I can do this. Then you put your fingers into me, and I fainted. I came to just as you pushed yourself into me, and I exploded just like have when you choked me. I came and came until I swooned. I came to again while you were fucking my pussy, and the feeling was so strong, I came again. I was done. I couldn't take anymore. I checked out for self-survival. The next thing I knew, I was laying in your arms with you kissing and caressing me. I was in heaven. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for doing that to me. I can live off that for a long time."

"It scared me, but not nearly as much as trying not to kill you when I was choking you. That is MUCH more fun."

The next six months were difficult times. The British army was moving around the country. They didn't come to Philadelphia, but they were all over Boston.

Angela came to see us in June all excited. "Ben says they have agreed to something big. She thinks they are done with the first step." I went looking for BF and found him in his normal seat. He smiled at me and nodded. I waited in the back until he could break free. When he came to see me at last, he was breathing hard.

"We have a declaration of our intent to send to the King. We just must make sure every colony is with us. We are voting as soon as we can get it printed. The vote will be in the first few days of July. You might want to be here the second or third to watch what will either be our declaration, or our execution."

I was there when they had all assembled to take the vote. I watched as each colony was called. New York abstained, but every other colony voted in favor. They had dropped the issue of slavery to keep the south in. When everyone else had approved it, New York decided to vote for it, and they were done. And the war had begun.

Almost immediately, the congress sent BF to France. They were aware they could not hold Britain off without the help of a major power, and France had been at war with England on and off for a hundred years. He was in such bad health, he told me to say goodbye, because he probably wouldn't return alive. He was in failing health, had bad teeth, and the gout made walking difficult. He took two grandsons' along as company. The journey during the winter of 1776 was very difficult. It took weeks to recover. However, the French loved him.

As he had done in London, he found an older, wealthy widow with a family that would take him in. His new home had a never-ending stream of the rich and famous of Paris, including, of course, the most famous women of Marie Antoinette's close circle. It was from here he negotiated for an alliance with France. France wanted him to stay away from England. BF continued to imply England was willing to settle if the colonies abandoned France. Upton hearing this, France immediately recognized the new country and signed trade and limited military assistance. England's spies then offered limited freedom for America, with a congress to make their own laws. This caused France to promise military assistance and supplies to the new country. The new treaty with France was signed in March of 1778 and ended congress' thoughts of agreeing to a peace treaty with England.

BF's time in France is now famous for the relationship he had with two or three famous, powerful women. I know of this because of John Adams, who was in France also on the same mission as BF. He wrote to his wife of the "scandalous" behavior of BF with these women. He, in truth, never had sex with any of them, but, when his letters were revealed after his death, they show a raunchy flirtation that was reciprocated by the women. Adams thought his behavior was inexcusable, and BF thought Adams was a nosey prude. The relationship deteriorated to the point France asked congress to recall Adams, which they did in 1779. By 1780 America was broke and BF had to negotiate a loan from France to keep the country solvent. Adams was in Holland, working out another loan, and BF and Adams were put on a committee that would handle the peace negotiations. England had begun putting feelers out to BF about what it might look like. The talks began in 1782 between the colonies, England, and France. In 1784 Adams was replaced with Thomas Jefferson. BF was thrilled. Jefferson loved France, was in favor of the coming revolution, and stayed until 1791.

BF finally returned to Philadelphia in 1785 for the final time. I called on him at his home when he had settled in. "My beloved friend. It is so good to see you home." He had trouble standing up, but he did hug me.

"Abner, I am home for the last time. What has become of Angela?"

"BF, it has been nine years since you have seen her. She has remarried. He is an old, reliable friend of the revolution. They are very happy." She had indeed, remarried, to a man who helped her survive the British occupation from late 1777 to the summer of 1778. They married in 1779.

"I am glad she found peace. At our age, that is the most important thing." BF shook his head.

BF would spend the final five years of his life in scientific studies. He hoped to have a few more discoveries before he passed. He was bedridden the last days of his life. His last letter was written to Thomas Jefferson, discussing his memoirs. He died on April 17, 1790, at age 84.

"I am writing this not to besmudge the great man's reputation, but to enhance it. There would be no United States without Benjamin Franklin, and there are too many improvements to human life that he brought about to name. The fact that he was also a mortal man is comforting to the rest of us in our endeavors. We should never lose sight of our possibilities, or even let them be suffocated by the small people we must deal with from time to time. I will be eternally grateful for what I learned from the man.

12