Ben is Bitten by the Big Apple Ch. 02

Story Info
He's lent out to friends and strangers alike.
6.4k words
3.89
11.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's November 1974 and twenty-something Ben is spending a leather sex weekend in New York with forty-something Ian and Robert, two tops on vacation from England. After being used as an eagerly submissive sex toy all day, he's gone with them after midnight to the Ramrod Bar in Greenwich Village, to meet Richard and Peter, a couple they'd made friends with at a Christopher Street leather store earlier that day.

We stared through the thick cloud of cigar and cigarette smoke blanketing the room until Ian saw Peter waving at us from a back corner. We made our way over to them through a typical 70's gay bar crowd; lots of men in leather vests and jeans, some sweater queens, a few older men in jackets and ties, and a sprinkling of women friends and "straight-acting" hustlers.

Robert gave me some money for drinks and by the time I came back the guys were deep in conversation and virtually ignored me. That was OK by me, since it meant I could stare around at everyone else, fascinated as I was with my first visit to a Manhattan gay bar.

I got so engrossed in guy-watching that I didn't pay attention to what was being said until I heard Robert talking to Richard about what he'd been doing to me earlier.

"You really got into working the poor boy's tits, trying out all those different clamps on his tits to see which were the best. Of course, the tit queen here just loved it. Have another go, he won't stop you. Be my guest."

Before I could react, Richard reached over and pushed my shirt up, took hold of my nipples and squeezed hard. I closed my eyes and stood still with my hands behind my back, thoroughly enjoying the exquisite pleasure-pain, until I opened them again and realised Richard and I had become the centre of attention of the people around us. I was so embarrassed that I stood blushing hot until Richard eventually tired of playing with them.

Soon after the first round of drinks had been consumed and at that point the question became, should they send me for another round, or should we move on? Robert made up everyone's mind.

"Let's head on out. It's fun here, but everyone says the Eagle is THE PLACE to be on a Friday night. Come on, let's go."

We edged our way through the crowd and stepped out onto West Street; in my case more than happy to get out of the hot, smoky bar and breathe some cooler, fresher air. Since there were five of us, it meant we'd need two cabs, and while we waited for some to appear, Ian and Richard stood talking and laughing off to one side, nodding their heads in apparent agreement.

A few moments later, when a couple of cabs came down the street, Richard bundled me into the first one in line, surprising me since I thought I'd be going with Ian and Robert. I got another surprise, when, after he gave the cabbie a street address, Richard grinned and said he was taking me on a little adventure!

That sounded mysterious enough, but I was really flummoxed when the taxi stopped in the middle of a jumble of warehouses and run-down commercial buildings. Richard paid off the cabbie and the three of us stepped across the street to a warehouse building with massive shipping doors which were set thirty feet back from the sidewalk.

We walked into what was effectively a dark alcove, out of the range of the streetlights and virtually impossible to be seen even by someone walking past on the sidewalk. It was so dark that I could only just make out Richard's face in front of me as he spoke to Peter.

"What do you think? A punk showed me this and sucked me off here the last time I was in New York. I figured this'd be a good place to try out this cock sucker."

I offered no resistance as he turned me around and cuffed my wrists, then shoved me back up against the cold steel shutters. Open-air sex in the dark was exciting enough but being in bondage took me right over the top: I was more than ready to do whatever he wanted. Peter pushed my t-shirt up and over my head and began squeezing my nipples, while Richard unbuttoned my jeans and grabbed hold of my already rock-hard cock.

Peter startled me by biting my tits so hard that I made a noise half-way between a squeal and a whimper, which made them laugh. Once Peter's teeth let go, Richard pressed down on my shoulders and forced me to my knees. With him standing in front of me, blocking out the light, I couldn't see his dick, but it filled my mouth when I opened it.

He grabbed my ears and held on tight, thrusting in and out of my mouth in a quick flurry of movement. Clearly, I was not alone in my excitement; this was his idea after all.

It wasn't long before he seemed to get near the edge and pulled out to let his friend take over. Peter rubbed his dick all over my face, leaving a trail of precum before allowing me to swallow it, then let me work at my own pace. For the next few minutes, they swapped places in front of me, keeping all three of us close to orgasm. It sounded like they were enjoying themselves a lot and as for me I was totally excited. Sucking cocks while handcuffed and on my knees in a dark corner of Manhattan; this was a fantasy come true!

Eventually and suddenly, it was Peter who went over the edge. I'd been deep throating him for a couple of minutes when I heard him shout "Fuck, fuck, fuck", as a load of cum began cascading down my throat. He pulled out and stood shuddering above me, mumbling to himself about not wanting to cum so early in the evening, before even getting to the Eagle.

He allowed me to lean forward to lick him clean, then stepped aside so his friend could take his place. Not wanting to repeat Peter's mistake, Richard was even more cautious than before and it wasn't long before he pulled out, helped me to my feet and uncuffed my wrists; our little adventure was over.

We walked out into the dull light of the cold November evening and Richard led us on what turned out to be just a five-minute walk to the Eagle. As we walked in, I could hardly believe the sight before me; hundreds of hot men filled the bar. It was a real New York crowd; lots of sexy, swarthy olive-skinned men with black moustaches and dark beards hailing from Italian, Jewish and Puerto Rican neighbourhoods, many of them with gym-built muscular torsos covered in dark hair.

There were a few hot looking black guys, a sprinkling of corn-fed Mid-West blondes and, to judge from the various accents and languages we heard, lots of tourists slumming at one of Gotham's most notorious sex haunts.

It was getting on for 2 a.m. and the place was bursting at the seams with horny men looking to score. When we squeezed our way over to the other guys, Richard gave Ian his handcuffs back and told him all about our "little adventure"; apparently, Ian had been in on the whole scheme.

Robert told me to go leave my jacket and my shirt at the coat check and once I'd done so and was making my way back through the crowd I began to feel very self-conscious about how I looked in comparison to all the tanned muscle boys with their hairy pecs and big arms around me. I felt sure my body with its skinny, hairless chest and arms didn't measure up.

When I saw Ian staring openly and admiringly at guys like that, it just confirmed my impressions; while Robert was attracted to tall thin hairless boys like me Ian's type was completely different. He'd had his fun with me during the day and earlier that evening and now he was looking to loan me out to men like Richard and Peter, while he found hot guys for him and Robert to play with. My little "warehouse adventure" would increasingly be the pattern of my weekend.

At the Eagle, most of the action took place down its badly lit corridors and in its dark corners, so, after they'd talked for a few minutes, the guys split up. Peter and Richard went off in one direction and the other two, with me in tow, headed the other way. But when we came to the restroom, Robert told me to follow him while telling Ian we'd catch him up. I didn't actually need a piss, but I knew better than to make any objections, since I could guess what I was needed for.

Sure enough, I got shoved into the stall with him and told to get down on my knees next to the bowl while he fumbled with the stiff new buttons on his new leather pants. I stared up at him with my mouth wide open and was delighted when his half-hard dick appeared and gave me a long stream of delicious warm beer piss to swallow.

He finished off by rubbing his dripping dick all over my face and let me scramble to my feet and follow him out of the stall, where I was surprised to see Lenny, the hot leather man I'd sucked off in a 42nd Street sex shop earlier that day and who'd invited us to his Saturday night sex party, standing at the urinal. When I introduced him to Robert, he laughingly apologized for fucking my mouth that morning, without permission.

"Don't blame the poor kid. He'd been sitting on a goddam bus for twelve hours, thinking about the hot guys who'd be fucking him silly all weekend. Then he walks into the Terminal and I wave my big dick at him. What else is a horny cock sucker gonna do?"

Robert replied with a grin,

"You don't have to tell me what a slut he is. The first time I met him was at a posh dinner party and I had my fingers up his ass ten minutes after he arrived."

It was embarrassing to have everyone in the restroom hear this, so I was relieved when they exited the bathroom. We ran into Ian, waiting outside and immediately the three of them began to talk. Before long, it seemed like Lenny had already become their new best friend in New York.

"Guys, my party goes from around midnight till two or three in the afternoon or later if things are hopping or people's drugs kick in late. Turn up whenever you like, and I guarantee the three of you'll have a great time. In the meantime, guys, enjoy yourselves, the Eagle's hopping tonight."

He walked off and I followed the guys along a dark corridor, staring at a row of guys leaning against the wall, getting blow jobs from others kneeling at their feet. Robert walked on past them, but Ian stopped to push me into a gap between two other guys, whispering,

"On your knees, cock sucker."

Obeying him, I immediately dropped down. He grabbed hold of my head with one hand while pulling his zipper down and his cock out with the other. He lunged forward, banging my head against the wall and jamming his cock to the back of my throat, keeping it there until it felt like I was going to pass out. He seemed to get off on the way my panicking throat closed around him, since he'd only grudgingly pull out of my throat for a few seconds to let me gulp down enough smoky, sweaty air into my lungs before jamming it in me again.

So many guys around us were snorting poppers that the overpowering scent of them filled the air. I loved it and it was keeping me high, but it clearly got too much for the cock sucker on my left, who struggled to his feet and staggered away, coughing and sneezing. Seeing that the guy standing next to him had been abandoned, Ian steered my mouth onto his cock while he edged away from the scene.

He'd just let Richard and Peter have some fun with me and now I was being left with a perfect stranger. Still, that didn't matter to me and I was happy to stay where I was, licking, swallowing and sucking on a new dick; turned on by the scent of poppers in the air and the frenzied energy of the cocksuckers on either side of me.

The corridor was so dark that I never got a clear view of the guy looming above me, but I kept on working at his dick until my knees ached. Apparently, I was doing a good job or maybe, like me, he was turned on by the scene around us and the poppers, since I eventually heard excited moaning above my head and got my reward; a load of cum down my throat. After leaving his dick softening in my mouth for a minute or so, he mumbled a quiet thank you and disappeared down the corridor.

Another guy started to unzip his pants in front of me, but I needed a break and got up off my knees and started down the corridor, only to run into Lenny once more, who'd been watching the goings-on with a grin on his face.

"Well, I might have known I'd find you in the middle of all that cock sucking. You'll be quite a hit at my party tomorrow, my friends love innocent looking, naughty boys like you."

We spoke for a few moments, then he walked away while I went off to find the guys I came with. Richard and Peter were off in one corner, chatting up a pair of young leather boys while I could see Ian and Robert standing near the centre of the room. I had to force my way through the crowd to get close to them and saw Robert twisting the nipples on a hunky guy's hairy chest while Ian had someone down on his knees with his face in his crotch.

Since they were having a very good time and clearly didn't need me, I headed for the exit to breathe some fresh air and get away from the cigar and cigarette smoke.

The guys standing outside the front doors were also puffing away on cigarettes and cheap cigars, so I walked a few yards down the street and leant against the wall of a neighbouring building, next to a slim dark-haired, moustached guy about my own age.

We nodded at each other, smiled, said hello and began to talk. I liked him a lot; he was smart and funny, and it felt good to talk to someone my own age for a change, rather than being talked down to by older men. We chatted and gossiped about the he hot men we'd seen, until he noticed I was shivering and pointed out that it was far too cold for me to be standing around outside without a shirt on.

He was right; the day had been unseasonably mild for late fall in New York, but now it was three in the morning in early November and was bloody cold. When I explained that I'd been told to leave my shirt at the coat check, he asked if it was the same guy who was holding the key to the chain around my neck?

I grinned sheepishly and nodded yes, and he said how about warming up by sharing a toke? I followed him down the alley and we stood behind a dumpster while he lit up, took a few heavy drags and passed it on to me. I've never been a smoker, and hardly ever used dope, so it didn't take long before I was giggling like a schoolgirl and feeling super-horny.

I pulled him in for a long kiss and told him I wanted to fuck with him right there in the alley, but thankfully he was a lot more used to the strength of his dope than I was. He shook his head and suggested we go back inside before I caught my death of cold or we were both arrested for public indecency.

He told me his name was Javier and asked me mine before leading me by the hand through the crowded bar to a quiet area in back. Turning to face me, he started kissing while his hands roamed over my bare torso. My own hands followed suit by eagerly tugging his shirt up out of his pants and feeling the warm flesh of his stomach and abs.

It felt so good that I groaned audibly with disappointment when he pulled away from our embrace, but he was being the sensible one and getting things sorted out before we went any further.

"Listen, Ben, it's late and the bar's closing soon, so this might be our last chance to get off. Let's take turns so we can finish up together."

That sounded like a plan and I nodded my agreement while sliding his shirt off his shoulders, exposing his chest so I could lick his nipples. We unbuttoned each other's pants and pushed them down to our knees, stopping for a moment to take in our slim look-alike bodies. Compared to most guys at the Eagle that night I was pretty hairless, but Javier was totally smooth and had even shaved his groin. The shaved look is common now, the norm even, but back then it was a surprising and fascinating look, and a perfect one for him, since the lack of hair only enhanced the beauty of his smooth olive skin.

After staring at him for a few moments, I pushed his arms so I could lick his hairless pits, then nipped at his tits and licked all the way down his torso. I knelt at his feet, tongued his inner thighs, then swallowed his balls one by one before claiming my prize; his rock-hard dick, in a darker shade than the rest of his brown body, that stuck out at a ninety-degree angle.

With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him, aware of how much he was enjoying having someone at his feet, worshipping his body. From what we'd told each other earlier, I knew how alike we were; always the ones on our knees or stomachs, getting one butch number or other off. It was feeling good for him to be on top for a change.

He ended up having so much fun that he almost went over the edge and had to pull himself out of reach of my eager mouth to stop himself. Whispering, "Not yet, Ben, not yet," he pulled me up to my feet so he could return the favour.

He repeated what I'd just done, starting with my underarms, my nipples, my chest and stomach, then knelt to lick my inner thighs, swallow my big balls and finally take on my stiff cock. His tongue went from taint to head before swallowing and deep throating my cock, while he knelt at my feet fondling his dick.

It had been a long night for me, he was an A1 cocksucker and the sight of him pleasuring himself at my feet sent me over the edge quickly. I only managed a few seconds' warning before a rush of cum shot through me and headed straight down his gullet.

The hand wanking his cock immediately went into overdrive and moments later he was cumming himself. He caught most of it in his hand, stood up and held it in front of my face, so I could lick his fingers and his palm clean and get a taste of his cum like he'd tasted mine.

Coming down from our mutual high, we grinned madly at each other then hugged and kissed. While we'd been playing, I'd been vaguely aware of being watched, so it was no surprise to feel a hand fondling my naked bum and even less of a surprise to find that it was Lenny's.

"Hey boys, that was quite a show. But, hey Ben, Robert told me ten minutes ago that they were thinking of leaving. I'd get moving if I was you, kid."

I gave Javier a last, long lingering kiss, and ran off in the direction of the coat check, where Robert and Ian had just reached the head of the line. After getting our coats we went out into the cold night to hail a cab.

Exhausted from being awake for most of the previous twenty-four hours caught up with me, I fell asleep immediately, waking up with my head on Robert's shoulder as we drew up outside the hotel. A few minutes later I was asleep again, dead to the world, lying on the pull-out couch in the sitting room.

They must have been as tired as me, since we all slept through until almost noon. After they got up and used the bathroom, I went in to wash up and use the enema equipment as I'd been told. When I was finished, I walked into the bedroom, where I was surprised to see them in smart suits and ties.

Robert told me they'd be attending the Saturday afternoon matinee at the Metropolitan Opera, which got me wondering if that I was to have an afternoon to myself. But my momentary visions of wandering around Greenwich Village were immediately dashed when Ian told me I was coming with them and needed to stop wasting time and get dressed.

The jeans and t-shirt that I'd worn all day yesterday were clearly not suitable for the Opera, though my black leather pants and leather shirt, biker jacket and boots weren't that much better! Still, that's all I had, so that's what I put on.

We had a quick lunch at a little deli around the corner before getting in a cab and heading uptown. Listening to them talk, I was surprised to find they were knowledgeable and enthusiastic opera fans. But then, why not; there was no reason a well-off gay couple living in London couldn't be opera queens as well as leather masters?

When we reached Lincoln Center, I still half-expected they'd tell me to go do some Upper West Side sightseeing and be back at the end of the performance. But when they picked up their tickets at the booth, they handed me one too.

12