Ben is Bitten by the Big Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been any good at coming up with lies on the spot, so I blurted out the whole story of my morning, emphasising the fact that we were all invited to Lenny's Saturday night party. To my surprise, Ian was amused at the thought of me sucking off some total stranger in a sex shop and said he liked the sound of a Saturday night sex party.

While I put my clothes away in the bedroom chest of drawers, he stowed my passport, wallet, keys and even my wristwatch in the mini-safe, in effect making me totally dependent on the two of them. Then he turned around and ordered me into the bathroom to go douche.

"Do a real good job or you'll regret it. Robert says you're quite the pain queen, but if I see shit on my dick, you'll get hurt in ways you really won't enjoy. Got it?"

I scuttled off to the bathroom and found an enema kit hanging from the shower curtain rail. I was as quick as I could be, and after three fillings, the water came out perfectly clean and I exited the bathroom. Walking into the bedroom I saw that he'd taken off his robe and was sitting back against the headboard of the bed. That allowed me my first full look at his slim, wiry body consisting of a thin torso, big hands and feet, long legs and a big semi-hard dick plopped across his thigh.

He looked at me suspiciously, and even after I assured him that I was clean as a whistle, he reminded me of what he'd threatened before I went into the bathroom. He was making me very nervous, since I didn't know whether he even wanted me around. How keen could he be about someone who'd been his lover's vacation fling? His cold and vaguely hostile demeanour so far was not a good sign and what he said next confirmed it

"Robert likes tall, skinny and hairless. I'm not as crazy about boys like you, but since you're here, I'm going to get some use out of you."

Seeing me staring at the big thing lying across his thigh, he started to fondle it, slowly and deliberately bouncing it up and down on the palm of his hand, hypnotizing me as it lengthened and filled out. Even when it had reached its full length, he continued slowly and sensually rubbing his hand up and down the shaft.

"OK, let's see how good a cock sucker you are. Crawl up here between my legs and try your luck with a real big one."

Needing no encouragement, I climbed onto the bed, dropped onto my stomach and began licking my way up from his inner thighs via his balls to that big cock. He must have showered just before I arrived since he tasted of soapy cleanliness, rather than the scent of sweat and piss that I preferred. But I soon forgot my disappointment as he took control by grabbing the back of my head, raising his hips and filling my mouth with dick, jamming my throat and triggering my gag reflex.

Even though it felt like I was being suffocated, I loved it so much that I lay between his legs, humping up and down, rubbing my own dick on the sheets. After he warned me to cut that out, I managed to keep still and gave all my attention to his cock.

I lost all track of time lying there until I was surprised to feel a hand touch my bum and realised an hour had already gone by. l looked up to see Robert poking his fingers in my crack and asking Ian a question.

"Is this clean?"

Ian replied that it had better be, or I was in big trouble. Knowing what that was about to happen, I put my head down and kept my mouth on Ian's cock as Robert climbed up onto the bed behind me, grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees.

Somehow, I managed to keep my mouth on Ian's cock while Robert shoved a couple of greasy fingers into me and ran his dick up and down my crack. I began moaning in greedy anticipation, especially when out of the corner of my eye I saw him hand a bottle of poppers to Ian.

"Give him a couple of good long snorts. He bloody well loves 'em and they'll loosen him right up."

He was right of course. The combination of poppers and my desperate state of arousal was making me need his dick in the worst way. But he took his own sweet time, putting it into me agonizingly slowly, inching into me until the moment I felt his thighs touching my backside. That sent me up to pig heaven, with his dick at one end and Ian's at the other, while my own stiff cock was bouncing up and down, leaking a trail of precum onto the sheet beneath me.

However, any hopes I might have had for a lengthy session were dashed when he suddenly, and without warning, pulled out and got up off the bed, telling Ian it was time to go for lunch. I remembered him doing the same thing back in Toronto; stopping just when he'd got me horny and needy, leaving me high and dry, treating me like a sexual convenience he could turn on and off.

Since Ian had followed his lead, I slowly got up off the bed and put my clothes on, disappointed at the sudden end to a hot and sexy time, but happy that I seemed to have satisfied Ian for now. We ate at a small Italian restaurant in the Village, where we were waited on by the owner's hunky son and then Robert led us to nearby Christopher Street.

"While you two were screwing around. I did some window shopping at the leather shops along here. Our leathers back home are pretty much worn out and since I've been going to the gym, half of mine don't even fit me now. The prices here are half what they are in London, so how about giving ourselves an anniversary present and getting kitted out?"

He led us to a shop that he thought had the best deals, where a stern-looking store manager named Arthur, came forward to greet him and shake his hand.

"Hey man, glad you came back. This must be the friend you were telling me about, and this is the boy? Hang on a minute while I get that biker jacket out for you again. Maybe your friend is interested in a few other things? There's great prices on shirts and jeans."

He proceeded to show them a whole range of sexy looking merchandise, with me acting as his unpaid help, holding things while they were in the changing room and being sent to find smaller or bigger sizes, all the time keeping out of everyone's way and trying to not look too bored with other people shopping.

Eventually, just when I thought we were all done, Robert told Arthur we were going downstairs and he replied that he'd have everything bagged and totalled up while Billy was looking after us.

Descending to the basement via an old iron spiral staircase, we saw that Billy was a sexy, medium height, handsome black man with a clean-shaven face and short Afro. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt in black leather that showed off his muscular arms and his massive thighs were squeezed into knee length black leather shorts.

He greeted the guys respectfully and winked at me as I looked around, open-mouthed, at a massive display of sexually explicit goods. The place was stacked from floor to ceiling with harnesses, jockstraps, tit clamps, ball stretchers, dildos and on and on and on. As I looked around in amazement at it all, I didn't catch what Ian asked him, but heard Billy's answer.

"Absolutely, sir, some of our customers like doing that with their associates. He'll have to keep his jeans on though, otherwise the State of New York will prosecute us for public nudity. We can set him up right here while you're shopping."

I could tell that the "he" being referred to must be me and sure enough a couple of minutes later, my jacket and shirt had been stowed away under Billy's counter and they had me standing with my wrists cuffed behind me around a pillar, making my bondage obsession obvious to all and sundry!

I spent the next half hour bound to that pillar while the guys shopped for play items, trying some out on me. Stuff began to pile up on the counter; heavy duty handcuffs and ankle shackles, a few coils of rope in various lengths, a leather collar-to-wrist restraint that bound the wrists half way up the back, a ball stretcher, cock rings, a paddle and a couple of differently sized butt plugs.

However their two favourite items stayed on my body rather than being left on the counter; a padlocked stainless-steel chain which remained around my neck for the entire weekend and a metal O ring gag that kept my mouth wide open, preventing all intelligible speech while making me drool continuously and humiliatingly.

Of course, since this was a Friday afternoon along Christopher Street, the basement got more and more busy and making me increasingly embarrassed. Ian was loving it, and he and Robert stood talking and laughing with other customers and began making friends with two of them called Richard and Peter.

Richard was pretty much my type; a tall, dark haired, well built, take-charge kind of guy in his forties while his blond friend Peter looked like he was in his mid-thirties, a little shorter than me, with a cute face and a body best described as bearish. Both claimed to be tops, but Richard dominated their conversation and seemed to be the one who made the decisions for them both.

At one point, Richard asked a question that had also occurred to me; was all this equipment just for using on me? Ian said no; I was only going to be around for a couple of days, but they'd be in New York for another week and a half after that. This equipment was for using on a series of hot bottom boys, he said.

After a while Richard started to get involved, looking at which tit clamps they should get. He picked out more than a dozen different kinds, gauging which were the best (i.e. the most painful) by the strength of my reaction! Of course, that didn't phase me in the least, since my nipples are on a hot line direct to my dick.

Once they were finished, the four of the went on upstairs, leaving Billy to uncuff me and hand me back my shirt and jacket. As I was putting them on, Billy smiled and pointed down at my crotch, saying it was obvious how much I'd enjoyed myself. When I looked down and saw the outline of my hard dick showing under my jeans, I blushed red with embarrassment and placed my hands in front of my groin.

"Don't be so bashful, that's a good look on you, baby."

"Thank you, sir."

"Oh, that's cute, but you don't have to call me sir. I'm just a bottom boy like you, though in my case I've only got one boyfriend. I'm not going around with two big butch fuckers in a city where most homos don't even have one!"

I laughed and said how nice it was to meet him and how sorry I was that I wouldn't see him again. He said he'd heard the guys say I was here for the weekend, so there was a good chance of us running into each other again.

"It's a big city, but the leather world is pretty small. Unless they're going to keep you locked up, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you again somewhere along the line."

I hoped so, but in the meantime, I gave him a goodbye kiss and ran upstairs where Arthur was giving Robert, Ian and their two new friends the run-down on New York's hottest leather bars.

"Try the Ramrod first, it's just around the corner from here, and go onto the Eagle next. If you don't get enough action at the Eagle, it's only a short walk to the Piers, where you're guaranteed to get off. Don't start out too early, this ain't Peoria and things don't get jumping until one or two in the morning at the earliest."

After listening to this little lecture, the four of them went out the door, as he loaded me up with three heavy shopping bags full of the day's purchases! With them sauntering along, talking and window-shopping, I caught up quickly enough and was surprised to find Richard dropping back to talk to me.

We talked about this and that as we followed along behind the other three, who were deep in a conversation of their own, until he suddenly stared right at me with an evil smile on his face.

"You're a grade one tit whore to judge from the way you were moaning just now. They're going to be worked so hard tonight you'll think I'm ripping them off your fucking chest; count on it."

Having given me something to look forward to, he tapped me on the bum, picked up the pace and caught up to the others. He and Peter said goodbye outside our hotel after agreeing to meet after midnight at the Ramrod.

Back in the room, I took my clothes off as Robert had instructed me while the other two were opening the shopping bags and hanging up their new leathers in the closet. Robert had been told about me sucking off Lenny and his party invitation as we'd sat in the restaurant, so he took this opportunity to call him while Ian sat down on the couch and beckoned me over to stand in front of him.

"That stiff little dick of yours must mean our shopping expedition got you all excited?"

"Yes sir, it does, sir."

"Yea, well, I know of one way to calm down a randy faggot like you. Bend over my knee, you horny slut."

I lay over his lap immediately, and he held me down with his left hand on my neck as he spanked me with his right.

The sound of his open-handed slaps on my cheeks reverberated so loudly around the high-ceilinged room that Robert turned on the radio, worried that fellow guests walking past our door might hear. He went up and down the dial until he found a rock and roll station loud enough to drown out the noise and for years afterwards, the sound of Janis Joplin's voice reminded me of that afternoon!

I shed tears as I lost count of the number of times Ian slapped me, but my traitorous dick remained as stiff as a board, poking into his thigh as I squirmed on his lap. Eventually he stopped, giving me a couple of minutes of rest and letting me remain lying quietly across his lap, but as I suspected and hoped, spanking was just the appetiser and the main course was about to follow.

Robert came around behind me, squatted down so his crotch was level with my ass and shoved his dick in me, pulling me straight up off Ian's lap in one motion. Earlier in the day he'd lubed my hole and had been slow and gentle to begin with, but this time, he barged into my dry hole with just the lube he'd slathered on his cock.

Having impaled me on his rod, he pulled me up against his chest in a tight bear hug and dick-walked me into the bedroom. He dropped me like a sack of potatoes on the bed, then rolled me onto my back and dragged my body across the mattress until my head was hanging upside down over the edge.

He shoved his greasy dick into my open mouth while Ian was scrambling up onto the bed behind me. He lifted my legs into the air and aimed his cock at the hole that Robert had just breached; diving right in and producing something halfway between a scream of pain and a groan of excitement from my muffled throat.

With my face in Robert's groin, I couldn't see anything, but even so I just knew my cock must be stiff as a poker and leaking precum like a dripping tap, especially since I could feel Ian's big dick bashing up against my A spot.

They got me so crazy hot that I almost cried with frustration when they pulled out of me. I feared I was being left high and dry again, just like before lunch, but when I looked around me, there was Ian sitting up against the headboard, waving his dick at me. I rolled over onto my stomach, crawled up the bed and got on it while Robert got behind me and pulled me up onto my knees.

Things were back to where they were before lunch, with me back sucking on Ian's big dick and Robert fucking my arse. Only this time they didn't hold back; they were getting more and more excited and egging each other on.

Eventually, Robert's pumping became so abandoned and excited that he knocked me flat onto the mattress, staying with me and keeping his cock inside me as we dropped together before pulling out and jerking off all over my backside. Ian waited for him to finish before pushing my mouth off his cock and getting to his knees. The two of them kissed over my prone body as he wanked his cock, splattering his seed all over me like his lover.

I expected them to relax after such a hot session, but instead Robert suddenly the time on the bedside table clock and jumped off the bed in a panic!

"Oh, for Christ's sake, it's six o'clock already, we'll lose our bloody reservation if we're not careful. Up and at 'em, mate."

Ian scrambled up and followed his partner into the bathroom, leaving me alone on the bed, confused and exhausted but happy. Once they'd finished I followed them into the bathroom to wash off the cum and have a piss, and by the time I came back to the bedroom they were all dressed up for a smart night out on the town, and Robert had a pair of cuffs in his hand.

"Tonight's the actual date of our anniversary, so we're off to celebrate with a special steakhouse dinner. You're not coming with us, but I don't want you getting into trouble while we're out. So be a good boy and turn around so I can try some of the stuff we bought today."

I sighed in submissive acceptance and offered no resistance, since I'd been half-expecting he'd pull a trick like this at some point on the weekend. He'd done the same thing back in Toronto, leaving me tied up in my apartment while he went Saturday night barhopping with Carlos.

A few minutes later Robert turned out the lights as they walked out the door, leaving me lying on the couch, with wrists cuffed, ankles shackled, ropes wound tightly around my chest and knees, the ball spreader and cock ring gripping my junk and my butt filled with the biggest plugs they'd bought that afternoon. About the only thing they didn't use was the gag, for safety's sake, since I was being left on my own.

I didn't mind in the least of course; much preferring to be left in strict bondage than sitting in a stuffy over-priced steakhouse, stinking of cigars and loud-mouth straight guys with trophy wives. Instead I had a lovely time wriggling around on the couch, pulling futilely against the cuffs and shackles holding me and rubbing my tied-up cock and balls on the cushions.

I came close to cumming a few times, but after a while I settled down to wait and soon fell fast asleep, which wasn't surprising since I'd been awake most of the night on the bus and had been on the go ever since! I'd fallen into such a contented, deep sleep that Robert had to shake me awake when they came back a couple of hours later. I was still half asleep as he rolled me off the couch onto the floor and as I struggled to get up onto my knees, he checked the couch for signs of dried semen. Seeing none, he turned to Ian,

"I could have sworn bondage boy here would have cum all over these cushions, that's what he did the last time I left him like this."

I didn't tell him that it had more to do with exhaustion than self-control and contented myself with staring up at them as they loomed over my naked self, looking so handsome and well dressed in their tailored suits. They seemed equally aware of how good they looked and not surprisingly they didn't want this part of their evening to end.

After Ian got them each a glass of brandy, they sat down in armchairs to enjoy an after-dinner drink. After savouring the first few sips, Robert beckoned me over. As I made my way towards them on my knees, they pulled out half-hard cocks and Ian smirked at the naked, cuffed and chained figure at his feet.

"Quite a picture, don't you think, Bobby? Something to remember, eh? Two perfectly dressed gentlemen, enjoying a snifter of delicious Courvoisier with a naked boy in bondage kneeling at their feet. Now, you, stop staring at us and start pleasing us."

I'd been given a job to do, so I started right away, leaning forward to swallow his cock and hear a gratifyingly happy moan. I worked him for a while, before turning to Robert, then spent the next ten minutes going from one to the other while they sipped their brandies in well-dressed splendour.

But of course, they had no intention of getting anywhere close to orgasm and once their glasses were empty, I was told to stop. Robert freed me of everything except the butt plug, which I took out in the bathroom before douching myself in preparation for the evening's activities.