Ben is Kept Under Control Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert ordered Jimmy and I to lie face down on the bed and tied us in identical fashion. He folded our legs backwards until our feet were touching our backsides, then bound our ankles and wrists to each thigh, pulling them apart and leaving us totally helpless with assholes open for business.

After getting Marco to help turn us over onto our backs he announced that they'd tossed a coin while they were outside with the result that Marco got Jimmy and Robert got me! As he said this, he was pulling me over to the edge of the bed until my head was hanging backwards over it. Nothing could stop his dick from going all the way to the back of my throat and he went straight in while simultaneously twisting my tits. I was soon spluttering and moaning in ecstasy while hearing similar noises from the other side of the bed where Jimmy was servicing Marco.

Sensing he was getting too close to orgasm too quickly, Robert pulled his dick out for a short breather before moving forward to clamp my head between his thighs and stick his ass in my face.

I'd never been a fan of rimming, but this time I was in such a state of submissive excitement that I didn't hesitate; my tongue circled his ass-lips and got up inside him. Being held firmly in between his big thighs ensured I couldn't see or hear anything; he had me in a helpless sex-haze, aware only of the taste of his ass and the pain in my tits.

Eventually he pulled off and manoeuvred me around so that my groin was at the edge of the mattress instead of my head. I heard some delighted moans and looked over to see Jimmy getting fucked hard and fast. While he stood there reaming out Jim's ass, I could see Marco staring up at the ceiling with glazed-over eyes, almost as if he'd fallen into a trance. Robert got my attention back from the sight of them by whispering in my ear.

"Like the look of that do you, eh Ben? You'll be getting it in a minute or so, after I've had a little fun first."

Apparently, he'd found a long wooden spoon in the same kitchen drawer as the turkey baster and now he used it to tap my balls, gradually hitting harder and harder, until he turned them a dark shade of purple, making me cry out in pain and beg him to stop.

My desperate pleading earnt me some derisory laughter from Marco, and eventually Robert took pity, dropped the spoon, flipped me over onto my stomach and squirted a big mess of lube up my hole. The bondage, the pain in my balls and tits, the taste of his cock and his ass on my tongue; I was a tangle of twitching need and now I got my reward as he very, very slowly inched into me.

But then, after getting in only a little way he stopped dead, ignoring my pleas for him to carry on and get further in.

"Please Sir, shove it all the way. Don't stop now, that's not fair. Come on, Sir, give it me, I need it, please!"

What made me feel worse was hearing jimmy's loud, high-pitched moans as he was getting royally slammed. I'd grown fond of Jimmy in the short time I'd known him, but fuck it, he was having far too much fun, and I was frustrated.

Thankfully, Robert eventually relented and forced himself into me in one fast movement, making me squeal like Jimmy, which earnt me another snort of laughter from Marco!

After giving us a thorough screwing, the two alpha-fuckers tired and a race to the finish began. Marco had started first and he finished first, grunting loudly with orgasmic satisfaction and collapsing onto Jimmy's back only a couple of minutes before Robert did the same with me.

After pulling out the four of us lay recovering in total silence for a long time, with Marco and Robert remaining so quiet for so long that I was worried they were settling in for post-orgasmic snoozes; leaving Jimmy and I tied up with throbbing balls, tits, arseholes and hard, unsatisfied dicks. Marco lay staring up at the ceiling as if he was still in his trance, while Robert's breathing was so deep and so regular that it sounded like he was already asleep.

Surely. they weren't going to fizzle out like this, leaving us two super-horny masochists unsatisfied? But just as I despaired of the two lazy bastards, Marco surprised me by jumping to his feet and giving Robert a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey guys, that was fucking intense. It sounds like the storm is over, so I'm going for a dip in the lake to cool off. Hey Robert, don't let these cunts run away before I get back."

He strode out of the bedroom, leaving Jimmy and I excited to hear that he intended coming back for more fun later. Unfortunately for our mutual fantasies, we knew he was still just a straight guy experimenting with some out-of-the-box fun, but at that moment that didn't matter to two horny bottom boys!

Robert untied us and told us to get up and move around to relax our cramped muscles, then told us to,

"Go use the bathroom, boys. I'll be tying you up again soon, but out in the living room and I don't want one of you to piss on Marco's Mum's nice carpet. Hurry up before he gets back."

We ran to the bathroom together to grab a mouthful of water and take a piss. As I stood at the sink washing my hands, I could feel Robert's cum dribbling out my ass and trickling down my leg. I brought some of the sticky mess clinging to my inner thighs up to my mouth and when he saw me do that, Jimmy shoved two fingers up inside himself and got some of Marco's.

We were still giggling at the crazy depravity of the evening when we heard Robert's "Sergeant-Major Voice" ordering us back to the living room. He was holding some lengths of rope in his hand as he pointed to the floor. We instantly knelt in front of him, with our stiff dicks showing how eager we were for more punishment. Since he's only just had an orgasm, his cock was taking a break (this was pre-Viagra!) but luckily for us, his enthusiasm for bondage hadn't lessened one bit.

He got us to lie down on our sides with our heads in the other's groin and bound our wrists behind our backs and our ankles together. Next, he tied a rope loosely around my throat, pulled it down Jimmy's back and between our legs, tying if off to my bound wrists. Then he did the same with Jimmy's throat and his wrists, leaving us in a sexy bondage "69".

Even though we had each other's stiff cock in our faces, he told us not to start sucking until Marco got back, an almost impossible rule to follow, as excited and aroused as we were. But luckily for us, Marco took a very short swim and the moment he came through the patio doors, Robert nudged us with his foot.

"Get on with it you two, get sucking each other like you did with us. Give us a show, boys."

Our heads shot forward to swallow the other's cock and as we did so Marco knelt down next to us, watching intently and punishing us with us with a slap to the ass if we let a cock slip out of our mouths for even a moment.

Being slapped on the ass by the object of his long-time crush while sucking and being sucked got Jimmy so excited that he couldn't help himself and soon he was filling my mouth and throat with cum. After swallowing it all I carried on licking his super sensitive, post-orgasm dick while he sobbed with relief and excitement.

Marco went to sit down on the sofa and Robert knelt next to us instead.

"Well, some one really gets off on being spanked, I see," was his wry comment on Jimmy's explosive orgasm. "I guess I'll have to see to your needs Ben, since your little friend here ignored you in his selfish rush to get off."

From between my legs I heard Jim mumble "Sorry Ben" at the same time as Robert worked his fingers up my ass. They weren't as big as his cock was, but still they easily found my prostate and started to work on it. That was all that was needed to get me off. Lying there in helpless bondage, with throbbing ass cheeks and tits and a mouth filled with Jimmy's sticky, softening dick, my cum almost instantly spurted down his welcoming throat.

When Robert untied us, neither of us moved away; we lay where we were, holding hands and grinning up at the two alpha males looking back down at us. Robert shook his head and grinned.

"You two look so cute lying there that I want to keep you tied up, put you in a crate and ship you back to England with me next week. But, since I can't do that, I'm going to sit outside and look up at the stars instead. This evening's been intense and I'm not as young as the rest of you. Marco, how about helping me finish off the bottle of Scotch?"

Marco nodded and the two of them went out onto the patio, leaving Jimmy and I lying on Marco's Mum's clean carpet. We were still excited, but after our mutual orgasms, we needed a rest. We climbed up onto the couch and lay together, kissing and fondling each other until Robert and Marco came back in. I was amazed to hear what Marco said next.

"Jim, my Ma never lets anyone sleep on that pullout couch, cause if you do you'll wake up with a broken back. You'd better come to bed with me. See you guys in the morning, OK?"

Jimmy looked as if he'd won the lottery and almost knocked Robert over in his rush to follow Marco into his bedroom. Robert stared after him, then pointed me to our bedroom and shut the door behind us.

"OK Ben, God knows what the two of them get up to next door, but it's two in the morning and I'm tired, so its just vanilla sex for us. But do a good enough job sucking my dick and you might get rewarded with a good-night fuck."

Maybe because he was aware this was our last night together, we did exactly what he promised. He pulled me over and got me to lie on top of him while kissing me passionately, sliding his tongue in and out of my mouth, licking my face and kissing my throat.

After I cleaned the sweat from his armpits, he pushed my head into his groin and lay with his hands behind his head, allowing me to suck his dick and use my tongue on his upper thighs, his taint and his balls. I carried on with this for a long time, until he eventually pulled me up and turned me over onto my back. Holding my legs up in the air and using the mess of cum and lube still inside me from earlier on he was able to slide into me easily, rewarding me with a short but intense fuck and his second load of the night.

After we'd come down from the excitement, he turned me onto my side to spoon with me and I fell instantly asleep in his arms. In the morning he rolled me onto my back, climbed on top of me and let me suck him off for the last time before we joined the guys out on the patio for coffee. Before Marco drove him back to Wasaga, I gave Jimmy a goodbye kiss and made sure to ask for his Toronto number; after all I had to know what happened between them overnight!

When the three of us got back to Toronto, Robert gave me a goodby hug and I thanked him for the fabulous time I'd had over the previous ten days, He said in reply that it was more fun than he'd had in years.

"Ian and I have fallen into a boring rut for far too long and the last ten days have reminded me what we've been missing. Thanks kid, you were a bloody good fuck!"

I walked into my apartment building, silently agreeing with him and hoping we'd meet again some day. In the meantime, of course, I had to get out there and find some more hot men ready and willing to play with me!

12